Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Ordinary Gal

"My first story, with lots of help from a good friend--you know who you are."

70
51 Comments 51
23.4k Views 23.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Seduction Stories
She was no ordinary gal. No, Allie was something special. That sexy glow she wore when she spoke to me had me hooked. That body left me dazed as I watched her strut around in that cute, short, black skirt. Watching her in that skirt was easily the biggest reason why I stopped at the sports bar where she worked for a beer or two on my way home from work, always hoping Allie would be serving me--in more ways than one. Although, I knew it was not to be. I was happily married for many years now and did not want that to change.

Then before I knew it, Allie asked for my phone number. I was very hesitant at first, she begged and I gave in. We exchanged numbers and I entered AL, just in case someone happened to see my contacts. Looking back it makes so much sense now, but at the time I wasn't even aware of what was happening.

It started with a text, a simple "Hello" and "What are you doing?"

Then it was: What are you wearing? Have you showered yet? Will you think of me in the shower?

We went back and forth.

Before I knew it, we were sending good night or good morning messages. Not knowing where she lived, I felt it was still safe and somewhat innocent. They say with age comes wisdom, I am not so sure about that one.

Stopping in for a quick beer one night, I noticed a friend of mine watching a football game at the bar. Sitting down and chatting with him, he asked me for a business card. So, I handed one to him. He looked it over and set it on the bar. Inevitably, one beer turned into more and an hour had passed. Suddenly my phone rang and I discovered that I had forgotten an event that evening and had to leave. As I turned to explain to my friend, I noticed Allie walking away from him. Thinking nothing of it, I said goodbye and left.

The next day started normal, everyone left for work and school to leave me with the dog and my computer. Logging into work and getting started, my phone buzzed. I noticed Allie saying good morning. What was odd is that she wondered if I was at home or out with clients. I simply replied that I had many things to catch up on and would probably be at home all day. She simply replied with a picture of what she had on and a smiley face.

Back on the phone and computer, I had not realized that it was already almost 10:00 am. Suddenly, something bounced off of my arm. Looking to the floor I recognized it was my business card. I leaned down to pick it up. As I sat back up, I saw Allie leaning on the door with a lovely little sundress and flip flops. I was so stunned I simply grinned and relaxed in my chair.

She said, "Hello there gorgeous, what are you up to?"

I must have turned fifty shades of red in contemplation of what was happening.

She walked over, spun my chair towards her, pushed my legs apart and leaned down. She proceeded to give me an incredible long, deep, kiss. Probably the hottest kiss I had ever received. As she stood back up, she pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it away.

Then, I looked up to her face and smiled while moving my lips to her nipples. I could tell she had only the sundress on by the way the thin fabric almost tore when I began to suck on her wonderful hard nipples. I pulled her straps over her shoulders, letting the dress drop to the floor. While trailing my tongue down to her belly button, I heard Allie giggle. I loved how sexy she was acting.

Then, I felt her knee seeking out my ever growing hardness. She moved her hands to my hair and started playing with it, which sent shivers down my spine. As she turned and sat on my lap we looked into each other’s eyes and leaned in for another long deep kiss. As we kissed I moaned into her mouth and felt her hand grabbing my hardening cock through my shorts.

This was driving me crazy. So, I trailed my tongue to her ear and whispered how good her hand felt. As she continued to stroke my hard cock through my thin shorts, I began to kiss her neck. I moved one hand up and down her back as the other massaged the soft skin on her inner thigh.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my work spread out on my desk and moved my arm out, pushing the contents on the floor.

Then she stood in front of me and I felt her hands move to my shoulders. I moved my mouth from nipple to nipple using my teeth, tongue, and lips. Her long hair tickled my skin and I felt her breath moving my hair. All the while, she massaged my shoulders with her hands.

She reached for my hand and pushed it down to her wet swollen lips. I ran it back to front, gathering her sex. Then bringing the finger to my mouth, I sucked it in. I looked up at her and winked, as I slid off of my chair to the ground. She lifted a leg onto the chair and I saw my target, a freshly waxed, lovely looking pussy.

As I ran my tongue up and down the length of her swollen lips, she steadied herself on the desk with one hand. Her other hand moved to the back of my head. I felt her begin to rock herself on my face, slowly, tenderly, while she sucked in air between her teeth. I also heard her soft, sexy whimpers.

I pulled from her pussy, and heard her let out a soft whimper. So I moved my hands to her waist while I stood and bent down to share the taste with her. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a hot passionate kiss as I lifted her onto the desk. I moved back into my chair as she slid back further on the desk and laid back. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and moved forward to touch my tongue to her soft, wet, swollen lips again. I rubbed my nose through her and inhaled the scent. Then, I stopped my nose on her clit and gently massaged it while my tongue tasted more of her.

Amelia_Crown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amelia_Crown



I felt her hands move to my hair, and heard her sucking in air between her teeth. As I looked up our eyes met. She bit her lower lip. She had that look of a crazed animal in her eyes. I felt her heat on my face and knew the time was near. So, I pushed her knees back to her chest. I wanted her wide open for what I knew she desired. With her legs back I slid two fingers into her wetness as she moaned and tightened her stomach muscle. When she pulled my face into her pussy, I felt how hot and full of need she was.

With her hands on my head, she was nearly sitting. She rocked her hips into me, while my mouth worked on her clit. I pulled my fingers out and slid them back into her but one in each hole. I felt her gasp, then moan and tighten her muscles around both fingers. This must have sent her reeling because her head started to move back and forth. She was biting her lip and thrashing about.

All of a sudden, she pulled my head tight to her pussy and I felt a wave of her orgasm hit my mouth. Some of it slipped past my fingers and onto the desk.

Then I heard, "Ohhhhhhhh...my god.”

She rocked her hips a few last times panting, breathing heavy, while rubbing my hair. Her orgasm had arrived and was over.

I was so fired up and rock hard that I stood up, leaned down and kissed her hard nipples. Then I trailed my tongue up to her lips to share her cum and my lust.

“Oh my god that feels good,” I thought.

I kissed her deeper as she began to stroke my cock through my shorts. She giggled and we kissed a bit more. As I moved her hand away I moved forward and ground my cock against her sensitive wet pussy lips. 

She pushed me up and then dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts down as well. I stepped out of them while she grabbed my cock and began to run her tongue over the tip. She looked up at me, moving her lips over the top. I looked down at her with amazement and moved my hands to her hair. It was so hot. The feeling of her tongue smearing my pre-cum over the head of my cock had me on fire.

Suddenly, she slid her mouth all the way down my cock and I gasped, “Oh my god, this feels so good.”

My cock hit the back of her throat. I thought I was going to cum right there, but gritted my teeth and held it.

I leaned forward a little to steady myself on the desk. My knees were weak as she sucked on my cock. Amazing is the only way to describe what I was feeling.

As I looked down at her, she looked up and winked. I smiled back and felt a warm hand on my balls. This was not going to last much longer with all of this stimulation and I wanted to fuck her so badly.

“Allie, you are amazing but slow down a bit. I want to last," I told her.

I sat down in my chair again. She still had my cock in her mouth, but was now looking into my eyes with just the head between her lips. She did this for what seemed like hours. I lost track of time trying to keep the volcano from erupting.

Obviously, I must have came a little or she had a great sense of it because she suddenly stopped. She stood up, turned around, moved my legs apart farther, reached between her legs and grabbed my cock again.

"Oh," I thought, "I was definitely not going to last much longer."

She squatted a bit, looked over her shoulder and rubbed my head on her wet lips. I was in heaven, or as close to it as I could be.

Next, she sat down fast and slid all way down, burying my cock deep inside of her. We both gasped and sat still for a second or two. Pure pleasure rippled through me. I was not sure why she stopped at that point, but it didn’t matter because it felt so good to me. She could have just sat there forever.

Her hands were soon on my thighs. She moved herself up and down, basically at whatever speed she wanted. I knew this was the beginning of the end. I moved my hands to her waist to help her balance. As soon as I did that, she moved one hand to her clit and the other onto my balls again.

I was about to blow and could tell that she was about to lose it as well. I felt her wetness slide down my balls. She rocked even harder. The grip she had on my balls told me she was closer.

I pulled her down and held her tight. She bucked wildly, moaning and rocking her hips faster. As I slid down the chair a little, I started to move up to meet her thrusts. When she came, I knew it because of how wet she was. The sound of our bodies slapping against the other sent me over the edge. I pumped up hard. Moaning and holding her down tight against me, I flexed my cock in her until my balls were completely empty.

I sat there panting, looking at her cute little ass sitting on my crotch and smiled. Her breathing began to slow down as well. I could have stayed in that position for the rest of the day, but she had different plans.

Suddenly, she stood up. My cock slid out and slapping back against me. She bent over, grabbed her sun dress and slipped it on. Then, she walked over to me, put her hands on the sides of my face and gave me a long, deep kiss. She tasted so good and smelt even better.

When she pulled away a bit, we just looked at each other. I began to open my mouth and she pushed her finger to my lips, signaling to me not to speak. So I did not say anything. She kissed me on the forehead. Then she stood up, slipped on her flip flops and walked out the door.

I still hadn't moved, thinking about Allie and trying to decide what night I could possibly sneak out to go have another beer.

Published 
Written by curious3045
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments