Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Responded To Advert To Try A Tantric Massage

"Tried a Tantric massage from guy offering on web..."

24
13 Comments 13
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story and I highly recommend a tantric massage if you can find it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>it's like an orgasm in every frequency at once..."

The internet is quite amazing. It provides a channel to access easily those experiences that are impossible to find without it. I was surfing the web and I found a site that looked like a dating site but was more than that. It had postings from men looking for women and women looking for men, offering all sorts of discreet liaisons.

I discovered the abbreviation ‘NSA,’ which means ‘no strings attached.’ In other words, two adults getting together for casual sex or the like without a relationship or commitment required. I was shocked that one could be so blunt and direct, but then the idea of getting together with someone who wants the same thing with no need to invest in the initial courtship, and a stranger you don't even know the name of, all sounded taboo but also tiny bit kinky, the sort of thing one fantasised about.

Some would argue fantasies are best imagined and never actualised, but on this occasion, my curiosity got the better of me.
I dragged my mouse down the column of adverts under the section M4W (men for women) and I read some really dirty adverts, some of them even had pictures of guys posing semi and totally nude. This was too much for me. I was about to hit the X and close this site when I saw this advert.

‘Tantric Massage on Offer- Masseur is tall dark and handsome.’

‘Who wouldn't want a free massage?’ I thought to myself.

I clicked this header and opened the advert.

‘Tantric Massage is all about rebalancing your chakras and restoring harmony to your body and soul through sensual touch. It will awaken your Kundalini energy (your inner serpent coiled deep within your root chakra/pelvic floor) and elevate this powerful energy throughout your body. This is an incredible out of body experience. You will feel optimistic and positive and rejuvenated. Free trial on offer!’

Wow! I am a person that loves to go for a relaxation massage and be pampered. Maybe I should give this a try, I thought. It sounded great and I have always been ready to try new experiences. Besides, a remedial massage costs over $100.

I clicked the ‘reply to post’ button and emailed this guy. His name was Adam.

‘Hi Adam, I prefer to remain anonymous. I am interested in your offer but would like to know more. What does it entail? Where is your studio?’

Adam replied by the next day.

‘Hi there! This massage is about total indulgence. You will be made to feel like a goddess. It's all about you and I work at your comfort level and I guarantee total discretion if required. You will get a full body massage applying the art of the sacred teaching of Tantra.

‘It is very sensual but not sexual. It’s something you need to try out. I don't have a studio, as this is only a hobby for me. I can either come to your place or meet you at a hotel. If you are still unsure about it, we can meet up for a drink and you can decide then if it’s something you want.’

This reply comforted me. He didn't sound like some pushy guy trying to get sex, or some creep I would need to be afraid of. We agreed to meet at a pub. I could still decide then if I wanted to go ahead or not and it was a public place so it would be safe.

‘Please email me what you are wearing on the day so that I can recognise you amongst all the other strangers at the pub,’ he wrote a few days before the meeting. Also, it’s imperative that you feel relaxed and sensual so do a yoga class beforehand and remember to dress appropriately for our meeting,’ he ended the email.

The day arrived. I was anxious, had butterflies in my stomach, but was excited at the prospect of meeting an absolute stranger to receive a full body massage, which is tantric and sensual. I didn't know what to expect though. I must admit I had images of the masseur being an athletic hunk.

As requested, I bought the massage oils with a lavender scent that I liked, as well as ylang ylang sensual body oil as was advised at the shop that it was good for massage.

Just before leaving to meet the guy, I had a bath and shaved myself, trimming my pubic bush to a clean short strip up my pubic mound. I put on a pair of jeans and a colourful crop top but was not happy with the result. After some thought, I decided to wear the new yoga gear that I had purchased the day before, so I changed and put on olive-green yoga shiny spandex leggings with a strappy halter-style olive top. I looked in the mirror and thought that it looked like I was about to do a workout, so I changed again, and this time put on a white summer dress, with strappy high heels.

I decided it was a good mix of elegant and sexy. I sprayed some perfume, grabbed my handbag and set out to hail a cab to the pub where we were meeting. I walked into the pub as nervous as can be and almost shaking. A guy with dark hair, wearing a brown striped shirt and jeans walked up to greet me.

"Hi there, I am Adam, are you Rachel?" he asked.

"Yeh, that's me," I answered.

"How about a glass of wine?" Adam offered me as he walked towards a small table in the corner.

"Sure, thank you," I replied as I followed him and sat down on the chair.

We spoke for about twenty minutes with Adam answering all of my questions about Tantra and the massage. I felt comfortable with him not being some lurking creep and he seemed quite casual, energetic and was quite good looking. He was tall with dark hair, olive complexion, and a slim athletic yet toned physique.

Although I was still really nervous, we decided that we had sufficiently acquainted ourselves and it was time to go back to my place for the massage. Those butterflies were now fluttering wildly inside me. Earlier that morning, I had covered my chaise-longue with towels, placed an oil burner and scented oils on the side table and prepared a playlist of relaxing music.

We arrived at my apartment and after I opened the door, Adam said, "Ok this is how it works. I will go to the bathroom and you get undressed to your undies, cover yourself with a single towel and lie face-down."

I unzipped my summer dress and placed it on a chair. I unhooked my blue denim bra and placed it on the chair on top of my summer dress. I had on a pair of silky light blue thong undies, the type you wear to avoid a panty line. I took the white bath towel wrapped it around my torso, lit the burner and put the music playlist on and then lay down on the couch.

Adam re-entered the room. I could smell the strong citrus lemon scent of the aromatherapy burner. Soft relaxing yoga meditation music started playing. I then felt hands being placed on my upper back. Adam lathered warm oils up the full length of my back and then started to slowly massage and knead my tension knots out of me. It was soothing and relaxing. Ironically, just going ahead with this meeting had stressed me out, so this is what I needed.

He continued massaging with long flowing strokes up and down, and up and down my back. I felt myself starting to relax and get comfortable despite all my anxiety and nerves that consumed me. He lifted my towel and started to massage my legs and thighs. All my tension was melting away with each stroke of his strong, firm, yet gentle hands.

I then had my first foot reflexology experience, as Adam pressed his fingers tightly into my pressure points at the bottom of my foot. It ached and burned but then felt wonderful afterwards. The massage was remedial and relaxing like any massage I had received from therapists and physios.

"Rachel, the massage is going to become more sensual now; please stop me if you are ever feeling uncomfortable," Adam requested.

"Ok!" I mumbled, feeling very relaxed and tranquil and not thinking much about things.

"By the way, I don't want to get my clothes full of oil so I normally give the massage in shorts, but I forgot my gym bag at home so if you are ok I will wear only my undies," Adam stated.

"I don't mind," I answered not thinking much about it.

I then felt my towel being pulled up and away from my body. I knew he would be looking at me in my thong. Although it’s normal for one to strip down to undies for a massage I still felt self-conscious.

Adam then continued the massage. This time his palm was stretched wide and his strokes were long, starting at the bottom of my legs and moving upwards over my thighs and up to my butt, over my cheeks and around down the side of my hamstrings and back down to start again.

I felt his hands massaging my gluteal muscles, his fingers tracing around my thong undies pushing deep into the tissues of my muscles. It was a bittersweet touch as each stroke started with trigger point therapy. I felt his fingers push deeply into my hips and buttocks, slowly working out the tense knots, followed by his whole palm and hand brushing sensually down my body, gliding down my hamstrings and then across my calf muscles. I had gone with the flow, surrendering my body to his masterful touch and in doing so relaxed into it.

A few minutes passed as I blissfully enjoyed the massage. The timing was perfect as Adam changed the rhythm and on each return stroke his fingers slid down my buttocks but as they reached over the crease of my arse to my legs, his fingers swung inwards, sliding down the back of my inner thighs, negotiating their way surreptitiously onto my erogenous zones.

Feeling his thumb closing in on my panty-line made me feel an eruption of tingles throughout. I felt my body warm up from the inside and my breath get shorter. He repeated this movement a few times. Each time his hands landed on my bottom, he would knead my muscles deeply and then slowly slide his fingers, spread wide, down closer to my panties but never touching.

He was teasing me into a total frenzy of arousal. I felt my groin clench up with pent up tension and start to throb. My nipples suddenly felt extremely sensitive and grew erect. I so wanted those fingers to cross the boundary and get close to my hot and now moist centre that was lusting to be pleasured.

Without consciously realising it, I opened my legs wider into a v shape letting my body succumb to its natural innate and instinctual desire to open up my petals wide to enable a deep penetration. My skin was extra sensitive, and I felt goose-bumps as my body awakened and every nerve started firing with arousal.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

"Rachel, it’s time to turn over," Adam instructed me.

I was disappointed. I was enjoying the build-up in intensity and the anticipation.

‘Was this the end after all that?’ I wondered to myself.

I turned over, without thinking, still self-absorbed, then realised that I was topless. My neck and chest were red as if I had a rash. I was as horny as hell. My nipples were hard and pointy, surrounded by a swelling of my areolas, now a deep pink colour.
I looked over at Adam in his tight blue boxer undies.

He had a cute round bottom, with its cheeks pushing the tight material outwards like a ripe round apple. As he turned, I saw his penis. It looked erect sticking out in front and pushing out the material like a tent pole.

I noticed its ridge at the top and the round balls at the bottom. 'What a sexy package,' I thought as I stared at him like a voyeur. My imagination was running wild. I started to fantasise about him but told myself to stop and get a hold of myself.

Adam lathered oil into his palm and then with both hands used his fingers to slowly massage down my breasts, stroking outwards and away from my nipples, like the spokes of a wheel. He continued caressing me and taking my breath away again. I closed my eyes to take in the experience without thinking too much about it other than the flowing sensations of sexual excitement, which like sharp knives cut through my body, leaving it tingly and extremely aroused.

I realised that I was moaning. I just could not hold it back. With each touch, my pelvic region just caught more on fire and my pussy started to well up from arousal.

Adam then moved off my breasts to massage my stomach and lower abdomen. I stared at him lustfully taking in the eye candy, watching his tight abs and noticing the v line that cut down to his groin.

He slowly applied light strokes in circles just inches from my panty line. He was so close but managed not to touch my panty covered mound and pussy. I was throbbing and on fire. I so wanted to gyrate my hips upwards and into his grip. I looked down at my body. My panties displayed a big wet spot and I had the hugest camel toe as my panties had been pulled into my aroused pussy and swollen clitoris.

During the massage, he had taken me on a journey to a peak of arousal and then retreated and pulled away. It was like big waves passing over me before going flat for a while before the next set. This pattern only made each subsequent set more intense.
I had never been this aroused in my life before. It consumed my whole being and I was feeling like a frustrated woman in desperate need of sexual release. If I was alone, I would have masturbated myself to a very quick orgasm.

"Are you ok with me taking off your panties now?" he abruptly asked.

I didn't know what to reply but I was so ready for it, I volunteered by using my own hands to slide them down before Adam took over and peeled them down my torso and off my legs. At this point, I didn't care anymore that an obvious wet spot running the length of my pussy was visible and my panties were clearly soaked with my juices. I noticed a thin white creamy substance coating the thin material as he lifted them off my legs. My pussy was oozing its wetness from the continued stimulation.

"I am going to give you a sacred yoni massage now. You must just let go and go with the flow. Enjoy it and let me indulge you. I want you to breath in deeply, sucking up all your breath deep inside yourself while tensing your pelvic floor. You must then hold your breath and tense up, clenching your groin tightly and then only let out quick exhales as you gently rock your hips and push the breath upwards through your body letting it out in gasps. Your Kundalini energy will then move through your body elevating it into a high Tantric state. Repeat this cycle for the next few minutes," Adam instructed me, demonstrating the short but rapid breaths I would need to emulate.

He then moved close to me, and finally touched me on my pussy, gently taking my outer labia folds between his index finger and thumb and very slowly he slid his fingers up and down the folds. This felt incredible. I had never been so sexually excited before. I could feel my pussy stretching and opening up. It felt so good and pleasurable.

Adam continued to caress my outer folds on both sides and then my inner folds, slowly taking a lot of time and not rushing. I clenched all my muscles as my heart raced and my breathing quickened. I was moaning loudly. I had lost all care about being shy and reserved. I was riding a wave of pleasure filled with tingly sensations all over. My pussy was throbbing like a taught spring ready to jump and uncoil.

He caressed me, tantalised me, and aroused me to new heights. I was getting closer to orgasm. I opened my eyes and looked at Adam. My lust was bubbling, and my unsatisfied sexual appetite just took over. I was hungry for him. I needed to feel his strong masculine hard body.

My clit was a knotted end of a live high voltage wire as he touched it. His circled it with his finger, applying just the right pressure as he caressed it. I was gasping for air as I had my first orgasm. I wished for his cock to enter my pussy and feel it fuck me and penetrate me hard and deep. I yearned to feel his throbbing pounding and his warm cum spurt out and explode against my vaginal walls.

I leaned upwards and reached out to his body. I grabbed at the elastic band of his boxers and pulled it down his torso, removing his undies and freeing his bulging hard-on. His cock was like a long steel pole, bright red and aroused, pointing upwards with its purple veins bulging out and with pre-cum dripping over his circumcised head.

I leaned forward and took his huge penis head into my mouth and deep into my throat until it could go no further. I could taste his pre-cum. It was delicious and aroused me even more.

I then put my hand around his waist, and I clenched his bubble-shaped arse cheeks with my hands as I bobbed my mouth up and down on his erect shaft, ferociously sucking his whole manhood into me. Adam was moaning loudly as he leaned back letting me take in his cock.

I had to get some air, so I lifted my head and backed off, now focussing on his sexy shaved balls which looked so full and round, pulled taught to the base of his penis. I had to have more of that cock.

He kneeled in front of me as I pulled his cock back to my mouth and sucked its head and then pulled him on top of me with his knees open to either side of my face as I sucked his balls from underneath.

While I was sucking his scrotum, I felt a finger and then two penetrate my pussy and massage my g-spot deep inside. I immediately had another orgasm. He continued to push them in and out of me as I enjoyed wave upon wave of pleasure wash over me.
As each orgasm came, I had to open my mouth to scream. I don’t know what came over me, but I then pulled his torso right over my face as I pulled his butt cheeks apart and let my tongue lick from his scrotum, along the ridge of his perineum. He moaned loudly and grabbed my nipple with his finger and pulled at it hard, but it felt so good.

I went further than I had ever done before and continued to lick him until I reached his butthole, feeling him clench it and relax it as my tongue swished around the tight nerves at the entrance. He was moaning loudly as he took his cock into his hand and furiously masturbated while I licked and licked.

I felt him pull away momentarily before retreating to get some air as I watched his cock jump into involuntary contractions as he spurted cum into the air, again and again, shooting white gooey cum high up like rockets.

I felt a drop of warm wetness land on my cheeks and chin and then in my hair. I could smell its freshness. He lifted my legs up high in front of me and opened them up wide as he stuck his tongue into my pussy, licking me as I orgasmed again.

"Turn around on all fours and bend forwards like in a yoga pose while keeping your knees close but opening your feet wide apart," Adam instructed.

I did this and felt his finger penetrate my arse. He pushed it in deep, which made me grunt and moan. This was a very new sensation to me but absolutely unbelievable and deeply pleasurable. I felt myself starting to cum again, but this time it was a thousand times more intense.

I just let go of my inhibitions and I put my one hand in between my open legs, and I rubbed at my clitoris vigorously as he continued to finger fuck my anus. With my other hand, I pulled at my nipples causing pangs of pleasure to course through every vein in my body.

I then felt his wet mouth on my anus. He was licking at it and instantly I had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I arched my back upward and lifted up my body. I felt like I was about to urinate, but it was different.

I clenched inwards and held my breath and then, when it was too intense to hold back anymore, I shrieked and my hips went into convulsions and rippled back and forth, my pussy feeling millions of contractions and clear liquid squirted out of my pussy into the air.

It was the best feeling of pleasure that I think is possible. Total liberation. Total release. For a few seconds, I felt as if I had died, and this was heaven, and then again, more squirting with so much liquid thrust out before every part of my body relaxed into a molten heap. Heavenly. What an orgasm that was!

Adam only stayed another five minutes as he changed. I didn't know what to say to him. I was in a surreal state, almost like an out of body experience, still vibrating from the orgasm. I was speechless and too tired and spent to move an inch. I just lay there basking in the afterglow.

I never saw Adam again.

If I can find another tantric massage, I will pursue it to the end of the world. It really is as good as it's described, and yet nobody seems to know about it, much like a secret well-kept.

 

Thank you to my friend George for editing.

Published 
Written by racqelhunter
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments