Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing My Neighbors (part one)

"Young girls need to enjoy growing up"

106
53 Comments 53
78.5k Views 78.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story

Living next door to the Wrights I had known the family for years. They moved in at the same time I did. I was alone after my wife passed away. I was in my 60s and had lived here for 15 years. The family consisted of Cal the father, Samantha the mother, and two children. The oldest of the lovely young girls at 17 was Becky and the next younger at 16 was Susie. They were welcome in my home and I had just put in a pool that they now could use all summer. There was a gate between our backyards, both fenced, of course.

Cal and Samantha would take cruises and they always had taken the children along in the past. This summer though they decided to take an adults only cruise and were in something of a pickle as to what to do with the girls. They definitely did not want to leave them alone. No telling what trouble they might get into. Besides, Paul was right next door. I was asked to stay in their master bedroom while they were gone. That way the girls could stay in familiar surroundings, and I would be right there for emergencies.

This worked for me. You see, I had recently decided to seduce Becky.

Watching the girls lying about my pool from my bedroom window the past few weeks I had seen that Becky had blossomed into a gorgeous raven-haired girl with green eyes and tits the size of melons. She was a classic hour-glass shape and her ass was so juicy looking I would just jack off in my room as I peeped at her. Susie was no less lovely, but her hair was brunette and short rather than long. Her tits were sweet and just about a mouth full. Fine. She was more lithe with a swimmer's body, and her legs were long and strong. I had creamed many times in my room upstairs gazing down at their sweetness. Especially when they removed their tops, thinking they were alone.

So, staying in their home while the parents were away was perfect for me. I was tired of jerking off. I wanted some real pussy. I was certainly going to try hard to make my dream come true. My first seduction would be Becky. I got a hard on just looking at her. I moved in the evening the parents left and took over the master bedroom. Becky came in while I was unpacking and gave her me a hug. I hoped she didn't feel the stiffy I had right then. That would have to wait.

"I'm so glad you're here Mister Dirk. I was so afraid Mom and Dad would have some silly old maid baby-sitter or something stay with us."

"Well, I'm not an old-maid, but I am an old man. Hope that doesn't bother you, Becky."

"Oh, age is just a number. You know that Mister Dirk."

"I'll tell you what, let's just be Becky and Paul while your parents are gone. Makes it easier and friendlier, don't you think?"

"Sure Paul. I always thought the Mister Dirk was silly anyway."

Then she gave me a peck, touched my cheek, and left the room. I was hard as stone.

I later saw Susie and she was happy I was there too. But for the moment, Becky was my objective. Susie was a future plan.

Both had just started dating. Not seriously though. Just double dates with friends. I knew Becky was still naive and had a lot to learn about sex. It was obvious from the way she walked around my pool in her bikini, or around her house in a skimpy teddy in the evening while I was there, that she had no idea what affect she had on me or any other man. That was fine with me. I was going to teach her.

I saw Becky heading for the pool the next day and I stopped her as she walked by with a smile on her face.

"You know, you girls don't have to worry about anyone seeing you at the pool when you take your tops off. I have the high fence, and I have watched you grow up. You don't have anything that I haven't seen before." And I grinned to make it seem like I was joking with her.

She blushed, but then she grinned too. "Okay, Paul, we won't worry about it. We trust you."

From then on she and Susie both would go topless around the pool. They even started coming back into their house without putting the tops back on. I'm sure they considered it a waste of time.

I noticed that if I was in the living room when they passed through both girls would have hard nipples. I knew they were starting to have slight sexual stirrings. I let them happen without commenting. But I would always give Becky my best smile. She would always smile back.

I started using the pool with them. I wore my speedo. I think they may have been embarrassed at first but that passed. They were both interested in my package, I could see. Every once in a while I would get a hard on while in the pool watching them sunbathe. When I emerged both would blush, but Becky would stare, long and hard.

Finally, after four days, Becky approached me as I was walking to my room in their home. We had all just gotten out of my pool. Susie was already in her room.

"Paul, I know this is a funny question, but I just wondered. I'm kinda embarrassed to ask. Why does your thingy get hard sometimes?" And she blushed bright red. Her nipples were hard too.

"Becky, you know you can ask me anything. It's really simple sweetie. It gets hard when it gets excited. I have to tell you, if you didn't know it, I get excited by naked bodies. Especially pretty naked bodies, like yours Becky. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I can't control what happens to my penis when I see lovely girls like you."

Still blushing she asked, "Is that what you call it, your penis? That's what we learned in hygiene, but I always thought people called their thingies different names."

"Honey, I hardly ever call it my penis. I call it my cock, or dick, or prick. Many names. Just like your private parts like your breasts or your vagina have other, more common names. Like tits, melons, jugs for your breasts and cunt, pussy, or cooze for your vagina."

"You know, it's funny, when it gets cold my cock shrinks but your nipples get bigger and harder. Funny, yes?"

Then I grinned at her and went into my room. I didn't want to rush it. I wanted her to think about all of it.

That night, as I was in my room naked, with the door unlocked, of course, Becky walked in. I don't think the family had ever used locks on their doors, or worried about knocking. Not yet anyway. Anyway, I was using that fact to my advantage. Whenever I was in my room I was naked, with my prick hanging free with my large balls hanging down too.

Again, I saw her blushing, but she didn't look away. I could see her staring and the look on her face was gratifying. In fact, she licked her lips, as if she was drooling slightly.

"Paul, excuse me, I hope it's okay for me to come in. I had a question and I thought I could ask you. I mean, we are friends, right? I can ask anything, right? I mean, oh my, I mean, well I had some questions."

"Becky, love. Talk to Paul. I'm here for you."

"Well, like, I mean you said your, you know, your cock, gets hard from looking at me sometimes? Does that mean you're in love with me? I know I'm so naive, but it is confusing."

"Honey, no, I'm not in love with you. I adore you and will always protect and take care of you, but I don't love you. I just get excited by your pretty body. That's not wrong. I think probably every guy who sees you will be excited and they can't all be in love with you. You can see right now my cock is starting to get hard just talking about it. See."

And she did see. My prick was rising and her eyes were getting bigger and she was moving slowly closer to me. She seemed to be almost in a trance. She reached out and touched my cock. It twitched and she jumped. I took her hand and placed it back on my prick and showed her how to stroke it. She was moving her hand back and forth and gripping tighter. God, it felt good. That first time you touch a virgin is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

"Am I doing this right Paul? Does this feel good? I feel funny. My, my pussy is tingling. It feels good, but is it alright? Is this okay, Paul?

"Oh yes, my dear Becky, this is really okay. This is what life is all about. This is what sex is all about. You have to enjoy it and have fun with it. I know I love what you are doing to me."

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

She smiled with pleasure. I moved closer and placed my arms about her. She gripped my cock firmly as I kissed her full on the lips. She had been kissed before but not the way I did it. I kissed her softly and roughly. I nibbled her lips and nuzzled her neck and nipped her ears. She was shivering from the lust that was passing through her body, but she gripped my cock and continued jerking it off.

I took her eager hand off of my prick and moved her back to the large bed in her parent's bedroom. I laid her luscious body back on the bed. I removed her panties and left her teddy on. Her tits were unencumbered. In fact she was rubbing her hard nipples as I began to lick and nibble her legs from the knees up along her thighs. She giggled and squirmed. I could smell the lovely odor from a fresh, clean, virgin pussy leaking cream for me.

Continuing up her legs I licked and licked to taste her virgin flesh. I spread her legs farther apart. I moved closer to her treasure.

"What are you doing Paul? What is this? Is this okay? I know it feels so good, but is it alright?"

"I am going to make love to your pussy my sweet Becky. I have done this many times before and I know it is going to please you. It is fine. It is a good thing. All men and women should do it. And women do it to each other all the time. It's called cunnilingus, but most people just call it eating pussy."

And with that I dived in and started licking up the juices she was leaking and she began moaning with lust. I moved first to her clit to give her the most pleasure. She humped up to my mouth and gushed out cream from her cunt. I bit the clit a little and she screamed with lust. I sucked it hard and she kept rubbing her cunt up to my face.

I moved down and started sucking deeply on her cunt, sticking my tongue into her cooze and making her continue to cum. In fact, as I began really working on her cunt I discovered she was a squirter. She bathed my face with her juices and I licked it all up from her hairy triangle. She kept cumming and cumming. I bit her labia and they were swollen and wet and tasty. Finally I began finger fucking her, finding her G-spot and causing another squirt to happen. She kept whimpering and saying how much she loved it and wanted more.

Now it was time for the best part. De-flowering the virgin. All had led up to this moment.

I put my arms under her knees and pressed her legs back until her knees were jamming against her huge tits. I could feel how hard her nipples were. Her pussy was raised up and her ass hole was winking at me. I could see as I slid my cock into her open cunt. It was tight, of course, and virgin, but it was juicy and wet and begging for my prick. I rammed it in and she screamed and humped back against me.

"Oh god, that is so fucking good. Oh god, please fuck me Paul, fuck me hard!"

I was cramming all of my hard cock into that now de-flowered cunt and it was so fucking tight. My cock was feeling so fucking good. I knew she was enjoying every second of it. She would remember this the rest of her life. I kept fucking her and screwing that cunt for half an hour. I had waited and wanted this for some time. I made it last and she kept cumming the whole time. Sometimes it is good to be older and able to hold back. At last she needed to feel the spunk shooting into her cunt and filling it up.

I shot and I shot and strings of spunk and seed filled her until it was oozing around my tight cock and dripping into her ass hole. Her whole body was shaking with the new passion and lust she had discovered. I shot until nothing was left.

Pulling out slowly I let all my cum seep out of her tiny little quim and cover the little black triangle she had between her luscious legs. She reached down and rubbed it into her cunt. She was relishing her first fuck. I could tell she would be wanting more. I picked her up in my arms, kissed her, and carried her down to her own room. Her door was open and I placed her on her own bed. I kissed her again.

"Paul. Paul. Oh god, Paul. That was wonderful. Oh damn, it was fucking wonderful. I love fucking. I fucking love fucking. I want more. Please Paul. When can I have more?"

"You are my girl now baby Becky. I will fuck you whenever I can. You don't think I would stop fucking that great pussy do you? You were the best fuck I ever had baby. Don't worry. You will be fucked and fucked. And more."

I tossed her a kiss and left the room. I had more plans for tomorrow. I slept well that night. The sleep of the just, so to speak. I had great dreams.

The next day the two girls went swimming after Becky had stopped by my room and gave me a long and loving kiss. Later I noticed that they were now sunbathing fully in the nude. I knew what had happened. Becky was a new woman now and she had convinced her little sister Susie that it was silly not to get a full tan. After all, it was just friends here. She was right there.

That night she walked into my room again. I was again naked. My prick came to attention. She was not wearing panties under her teddy this time.

"What did you mean by more, Paul? When you left last night after that great fuck, you said you would fuck me again, and more. What is more, Paul?"

"Well, Becky, more is many things. There are so many ways to make love. I will show them all to you eventually. You will become an expert at all kinds of fucking and making love. But tonight you will learn one way that will make you the most popular girl on campus. In high school and college. Come here baby and let Paul show you something lovely and fun."

And with that I kissed her again to let her know she was appreciated. Then I took her hand and brought her over to the bed. I got up on the bed with a pillow under my head and with my cock sticking up in the air.

"Come up here Becky. You are going to do to me what I did to you last night. You remember what Paul did for you? It is your turn to try it on me. I know you will be great. It is called fellatio. But most people just call it cock sucking, or giving a blow job. You want to learn don't you sweet heart?"

She was rather hesitant, mainly, I think, because she was not sure she could get it into her mouth. But I had made her a sexual being and I think she would have been willing to do anything to get fucked again. So she moved up between my spread legs and grabbed my pecker with both hands and licked the head with her tongue tentatively. Then she became braver, touching my balls, licking them and jacking me the way she had the first time she saw my cock.

Her spit covered my balls and she moved her lips up to the cock head again and started licking as she jerked me. Soon she was sucking it in and taking more and more into her mouth. At last she had my whole cock in her mouth and was enthusiastically sucking as hard as she could. I slowly began humping up into her face and she was slobbering all over my prick and loving cock sucking. She was going to be a hell of a blow job giver. She suddenly stopped and looked up into my eyes.

"Paul, what happens when you cum? I mean, what should I do? I don't know what to do."

"Baby, you suck it the way I sucked your pussy juices. Remember? I ate your pussy and you'll eat my cock and all my cum. It will taste great sweetie."

"Okay, Paul. I love fucking you and I think I will love sucking you too."

I had not lost any of my hardness. She went to work on me. Sucking and jacking and I kept fucking her face and at last it spurted and she gagged and almost couldn't take it. But she was my brave little girl and she swallowed most of it. Some dribbled down onto my balls. After gulping all my cum down she grinned at me and began licking the left-over cum from my nuts.

I took her raven hair in my hands and pulled her gently up onto my chest. She could feel my now softening cock on her tummy. I could feel the hardness of her nipples on my chest. I brought her mouth to mine, kissed her deeply, tasting my own cum and loving the fact that I had seduced my neighbor's daughter.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments