Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing The Substitute Teacher

"What Would You Do For A Grade?"

61
32 Comments 32
41.5k Views 41.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
The morning light is just peaking into my bedroom, as I shift to avoid it. I pull the covers up, hiding my face. I groan lightly, thinking the day has come all too fast. Why me? I don’t want to get out of bed. Maybe I’ll just not go to school today, I groan. I know I can’t ditch, I have a major test in math and I need to go. I throw the covers off myself, taking a deep breath. I can smell the coffee mum has brewing downstairs, knowing at least one cup has my name on it.

I rush into the shower before my younger sister gets it. In the shower, I can’t help but think of the test, wishing I had studied a little harder on it. But, I've been working a lot lately. I've been saving every penny I can, so I can buy a car. My mum said she won’t buy me one. I’m on my own, if I want one. I found a job as soon as possible. Now I work as much as I can.

Once dressed, I go downstairs, make toast and down some coffee. I’m in a rush if I want to get to school on time. My first period is math, I can’t be late. Mum tells me that she has to work late, and to make dinner when I get home. I roll my eyes and tell her I’ll find something. I rush out, hurrying to school.

Getting to school, I hear my friend Sara call to me, “Mackenzie! Guess what?” she squeals with delight. I often wonder how she can be so chipper in the morning.

“Do tell, I don’t want to guess,” I yawn, not fully awake yet, wishing the coffee would kick in.

“We have a substitute teacher for math class! I guess Mrs. Harris needs surgery or something, don’t know. I hear he is a hottie. The new sub that is,” she looks like a kid in a candy store with the look she gives me.

“Maybe we won’t have our test today, that would be fine by me,” I say, as we walk towards the building just as the bell rings.

“Test, what test?” Sara asks me. She’s such a ditz, I can’t help but laugh.

“For your sake, I hope we don’t have one. Oi, Sara, what am I going to do with you,” we loop arms, heading right into class.

After we all take our seats, we wait for the new substitute to come in. It seems the whole class has heard we have a sub. When he enters, I think I hear all the girls gasp, including me. We all look around, giggling like school girls. Well, we are, aren’t we? The teacher, whose name I name I don’t know yet, is not much older than we are. He looks to be in his early twenties, with a head full of dark hair, and the cutest dimples I’ve ever seen.

Smiling at us, he sets his briefcase down on the desk, “Good morning everyone. I’m sure by now you’ve all heard that Mrs. Harris is out, she’ll be gone for a while. I’m taking over her class until she can return. My name is Mr. Price. I hope we can get on well enough, until the return of your teacher.”

The class is quiet, nodding as we listen to him go on. He eventually tells us we’ll be putting the test off for a few days, so he can catch up. The class explodes in cheers. The rest of the morning seems to fly by. I can’t seem to take my eyes off Mr. Price. Not because he is a good teacher, but, I just can’t stop looking at him. He’s fucking hot, and I wonder if he is single. I see no ring, smiling to myself.

I do notice he looks at me often as well, making me blush slightly. I wonder if he’s into the whole teacher-student thing. How lucky could I get if he is? I just might have to test the theory. When class ends, Sara gushes over Mr. Price, but I play it off, not wanting to look too obvious. He’s on my mind for the rest of the day, not paying a whole lot of attention to anything else. The whole junior class is talking about him and how hot he is. He’s really relaxed and easy going, which I think it is due to being so close in age with us.

Later that night, I can’t get him off my mind. This time, of course, I undress him. I even masturbate to the idea of him. Lying in bed, I think of him taking me right there in his classroom. I want him to lift me up on the desk, having me lie back, exposing myself to him, before he fucks me endlessly. I come hard, wanting this to be something that really happens.

The next few days are the same. It almost seems like he makes extra effort to be near me. I do as well, offering to help out when needed in class. However, I’m still working just as hard after school, and don’t have time to study. When Friday comes, and he tells us we’re going to be taking the test we should have on Monday, I groan out. I knew I should have studied, but I just haven’t had the time. When he hands the papers out, I go over it and shake my head. I know I’m not going to do well, but try my best.

When the bell rings, we hand him our papers and head to our next class. People are talking about parties going on tonight, but I know I have work, so I won’t be going to any. My mum thinks it’s great I’ve been working as hard as I have been. If she knew it was affecting my school work though, she’d make me quit right off. At lunch, I can’t help but think of Mr. Price again, I’ve been fantasying about him more and more. As if he knows I am thinking of him, he comes out of nowhere, when I’m throwing my trash away.

“Ms. Howard, could you come to my class at the end of the school day, please?” He asks, but it’s not so much a question, as I have no real choice.

“Erm, yes, Sir, I’ll come right after history. Is everything alright?” My voice trembles a little, unsure of what he might want.

“I need to speak to you about your test,” he looks at me, almost disappointed.

Before I can say anything else, another student comes up to speak to him. I give him a nod, turning on my heel, I leave. My mind races with what could be wrong. Did I do that badly? I didn’t think it was all that bad. Over the next few hours, it’s all I can think about, not even focusing on my other classes.

When history ends, I make my way back to Mr. Price’s class. There are two other students waiting to speak with him also. It helps me relax. Maybe it isn’t just me then. He sees me last, the other two students coming out looking upset.

“Come on in, Ms. Howard, take a seat,” he gestures towards the chair by his desk. “I asked you to come see me because I’m concerned with your grades. You used to be a B+ student, lately you’re a C- student. That’s a big change in a short time, if you ask me. What’s been going on?” He asks me, leaning in, I can smell his aftershave. He smells wonderful. It makes my mind go blank for a moment.

“Oh, um, I’ve recently gotten a job. I’ve just been working a lot. You know, just saving to buy a car,” I blush, explaining myself.

“You’re putting your school work in the backseat for a car? No pun,” he half smiles, making his eyes twinkles. “When I see such a drop in grades, I tend to call parents.”

Before he can finish his sentence, I cut him off, “No, no, no please don’t! If she knows, I’ll have to quit, and she’ll ground me for life. Please, I’ll do anything!” I rest my hand on his, my breathing heavy. I can see the fight between my mum and me now. It would be a downright brawl.

“Hm, anything?” he speaks softly, his voice low. He leans back, but doesn’t move his hand from under mine.

“Yes, anything,” I whisper. I can’t believe I’m having this conversation. I feel like I’m trying to seduce him. However the idea turns me on slightly. Maybe I can get away with it. “I’ll do anything, Mr. Price.”

“That’s good to hear, Ms. Howard. What I want from you is to get a better grade on the next test. It’s in two weeks. If you can do that, I won’t call your mother. I’ll even help you study, so you’ll need to figure out your work hours. Is that a deal?”

It doesn’t sound ideal to me. I have been working hard to get my car, but what can I do? I don’t have a choice. My mum can’t know how badly I’m doing in school.

“It’s a deal, Mr. Price. Thank you for working with me. I’ll talk to my boss about my hours. I’ll see you Monday,” I say, as I’m about to stand up.

“That’s a good choice, Mackenzie. Remember, if you don’t get a better grade, I’ll have to spank you,” Mr. Price winks at me. I feel my cheeks burn with blush. “Have a good weekend, Ms. Howard.”

All I can do is smile and leave. What is there to say to that? I want him to spank me! Can he really be flirting with me? Is he messing with me? Am I reading the whole thing wrong? I sure hope not, because I really want to live out my fantasy.

After talking to my manager about my hours, I am able to see Mr. Price after school for an hour. I tell him so in first period. We agree to meet right after history. The day goes by slowly. But once history is finally over, I run off to the bathroom. I make sure I look nice. Re-applying my makeup and fixing my hair.

Mr. Price is already in class, waiting for me. He is going through some papers. He is in a pair of dark jeans, with a black button up shirt, which I find to look sexy.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

Suddenly, I wonder if he wears boxers or briefs. I want to find out. But, before I can think on it any longer, he motions me in.

We get started right away. He has me go over the last test with him. He asks me each question again, explaining to me how I went about it wrong. Math has never been a strong suit for me. I actually hate math. Who even needs to know it, nowadays? With each question, I get frustrated, because none of it seems to sink in. However, Mr. Price doesn’t seem to mind explaining it to me. Even if it takes a few times to sink in.

After the first day, I find myself a little more relaxed. I start to get closer to him, finding new reasons to sit close. He is a rather good teacher, able to help me understand the math problems. But, I can’t help but flirt at the same time. He seems to be into it as much as I am. So, who am I to stop?

My friend Sara is totally jealous that I get to spend an hour alone with him. Each day after school we study math, flirt, get to know each other a little more. I actually enjoy learning from him. It starts to sink in, when we do a makeup test that I failed. I still have a ways to go, but Mr. Price is pleased that the studying seems to be working.

I even start to study a little harder in my other classes. I’m still working a lot, saving each dollar for my car. My mum seems to notice how hard I have been working the last week, so she has been off my back. Over the weekend, I find myself missing Mr. Price. I can’t deny that I’ve grown to have a big crush on him. His personality is truly amazing. He is funny, smart, sweet, and easy to get along with.

When Monday afternoon comes, Mr. Price looks like he is about to lose his mind. He seems very distracted, going over a lot of paperwork. He has me work on math problems that are going to be on the upcoming test. He isn’t as helpful, burying himself in other paperwork. It makes me want to help him out, like he has me.

“You seem stressed, Mr. Price. Is everything all right?” I ask, standing from my seat. I move to his desk, and begin to rub his shoulders. “My God, you’re so tense.”

“No, I’m all right. It was a bad weekend, followed by a long day today,” he says, relaxing into my touch.

I keep working his shoulders, watching him visibly relax into it. My fingers work along his shoulders, up over his neck and into his hair. His skin is soft against mine, making me want to touch more of him. We don’t talk, I just massage him. It is peaceful. Finally he finally leans forward, and yawns. He tells me we need to get back to work, but when I look down, I can see he is hard. I bite my lip, feeling the excitement grow within myself. The rest of the hour is long, because all I want to do is jump my teachers’ bone.

The rest of the week goes by the same. School, studying, work, home, repeat. I want more than ever to pass this grade, I want to make Mr. Price proud of me. I’ve never cared so much what a teacher thought of me before. For some reason, I care this time. It is becoming less and less about keeping my job, to save for my car.

Once Friday morning comes, I wake up early, just to get a little more studying in. Yesterday, after school, Mr. Price told me he believes I should do well on the test. There isn’t much more I can do at this rate. It’s all up to taking the test now. When I get to school, I head right for class, not wanting to be late.

As Mr. Price hands out the tests, he whispers to me, wishing me luck. My heart is beating a mile per minute. When we begin, my mind goes blank for a second. Until I look up and look at Mr. Price, who flashes me a smile. I relax and start my test. Before I know it, he is calling time and I’ve actually finished the test.

The rest of my morning classes go by quickly. When I get to lunch, Mr. Price finds me. He asks me to meet him after school. I feel as though I have failed again, and he is going to lay it on me. I almost feel sick to my stomach. The next few hours move so slow, I almost think the world has stopped moving.

History ends, and I walk slowly to Mr. Price’s class. I don’t think I did badly, I don’t feel as I did, anyway. I thought I had actually done well. I knock softly at the door and he ushers me in, asking me to close the door.

“I just wanted to let you know, your test was the first I graded. I wanted to see how well you did. I have to say, Ms. Howard, I’m very impressed. You went from failing to getting an A minus. With just two weeks of studying extra hard,” he smiles.

I let out a squeal, rushing to him, I hug him tight. “Oh my God! I can’t believe it. I was so nervous. I thought I had failed again. You’re the best teacher. Thank you!” I gush, hugging him tight. His arms around me, he hugs me close. I can smell his aftershave. It is a light scent, one I think I could get used to.

“I’m honoured to help you, Mackenzie. I knew you could do it. You’re a smart girl. You just needed a little bit of help, that’s all,” he hugs me a little tighter, as he says this.

“You’re what I needed. Thank you, so much. I just have to repay you. Please, name it. I’ll do anything,” I whisper. Suddenly, I want to kiss him. I can’t help it, I lean up and do. I want to, before he can deny it. My lips meet his, tasting the softness against mine. He doesn’t pull away, he kisses me back. I let out a low moan.

Slowly, he lets our kiss end. He doesn’t say anything, he just turns me around. He lowers down, slipping my skirt down with him. I see all the images of wanting him flash by inside my head. My panties slowly skim down my legs, his lips on my arse. He lightly kisses over my round cheeks, working towards the center. He buries his face between my arse cheeks, licking gently. I let out a low moan, shaking. I lean more over the desk, allowing him further access to me. His tongue begins to dive deeper into me. I’ve never had this before. It is all so new to me.

The softness of his tongue licks along my entire arse crack, slowly back down towards my pussy. He comes back up and back down, until I am whimpering. Finally, he slips his tongue into my tight puckered hole. I lean into him more, giving him better access to all of me. His right hand is resting on my hip, digging his fingers into my flesh. He takes his left hand, with a single finger, pushes it inside me. He begins to tongue fuck my arse, fucking my pussy with his finger.

Quickly, his tongue is in and out of me. Fucking me a little faster, but his fingers moves slowly inside me. His thumb circles over my clit lightly. It’s making me feel so dizzy, I’m breathing heavily, gasping for air. My moans are struggling to come out, as I breathe in. Leaning even further over, he removes his tongue and darts it now into my glistening pussy. It’s than I begin to climax. I come hard for him.

With trembling legs, I turn to face him, as he is standing. He lifts me up on his desk, spreading my legs wide for him. I prop my heels on the edge, feeling a little slutty, but so hot at the same time. I can see how hard he is through his trousers. He smiles at me, smacking my pussy lightly, making me moan out.

“You ready to be taught a new lesson, Ms. Howard?” he grins at me, unbuckling his belt.

“I’m thirsty for lessons, Mr. Price. I love to be taught new lessons,” I moan out for him.

He reaches out, stroking my clit. It is hard, aching for him to touch it more. He leans down, sucking it hard between his lips. I grip his hair hard, pushing him into my wet, sopping snatch. I grind my hips into his face, which just causes him to suck on my clit harder. He finally let’s go, lapping at it for a few moments. It makes me pant with excitement.

Mr. Price stands once more, he steps closer, his cock poking me gently, before he enters me slowly. Inch by inch he enters me, it’s so filling. I grab the sides of the desk, before he begins to thrust a little faster. His own groans match mine, we move in union.

With such need, we begin to fuck wildly, taking each other. We don’t hold back, the lust overtakes us. I can feel him deep inside me, I cling to him hard. Arching my chest up, it invites him to kiss on my neck and chest. I can feel the desk moving, inching out of place.

“I’m going to come!” I cry out, he grinds himself deeper into me, wanting it. His mouth never leaves my neck, biting on it. I know he wants me to come, with another thrust I explode hard around him. My walls are pulsing around him, groaning out, trying to breathe. He pushes himself deeper, finding my g-spot, making my orgasm stronger.

It has to be his own undoing, because he suddenly fills me with his seed. The pressure is spraying deep inside me, grinding against him as he fucks me. His mouth comes to mine, kissing me hard. Our movements are slower, but we keep moving, milking him of everything he has.

When we’re dressing, he looks at me and smiles, telling me I’m going to always be his favourite student. I tell him he’ll always be my favourite teacher. He continues to help me study, making sure I don’t fall behind in classes again. He doesn't just help me with math, but other subjects also! I make sure to pay him back and show him how much I appreciate him, just like I did the first time.

Oh, and I did get my car!

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments