Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction By My Internet Lover

"A man I deeply loved but never met seduced me with massage."

3
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I lay blindfolded face down with such intense anticipation for the touch I have waited so long to experience. I heard him come into the room with a gentle quietness and felt his presence brush along my side as he positioned himself above me. Never speaking a word.

Then it came. The first time he touched me. He began the massage by placing his open hand in the center of my bare back. At once my nervous intimidation detached from my body so completely it was like a soul separating and flying away at death. I felt an intensely calm heat emanating from his hand and radiating through my body like a wave of dream inducing passion. That wave enveloped my whole body but centered between my legs as if it were home.

With that hand he then pressed down and gently rocked my body side to side as if to balance me somehow. With the fingers of his other hand at the same time running lightly teasingly up the inside of my leg stopping inches from my womanly heat. The towel that covered my midsection I had tightly tucked underneath. This was the boundary I had determined he could not cross. He was after all a stranger I had never met, even though I was deeply in love with him.

He then applied oil to his hands and began massaging my back and shoulders. As his hands came across my shoulders and close to my face I resisted turning my head to kiss and suck his fingers. I could not hide the soft breath releasing moan that emanated from the depth of my love for this awesome man.

I had determined that this would remain a strictly platonic massage even though I had developed a deep and abiding love over the six months that we had communicated online and by phone. However, without saying a word his hands took command and directed my body to do his will. My body responded to his direction not from my logical mind but from my passion core.

He ran his hands tenderly down my sides brushing along my hidden breasts to my waist, returning to do it again and again each time slightly tugging upwards directing me to lift my body just high enough for him to slip his fingers underneath and ever so lightly brush my nipples with his fingertips as he caressed my sides. I quivered with passion exhaling a long relaxing breath revealing that I was weakening under his touch.

He moved to the bottom of the massage table. While massaging my inner thigh with one hand, he took my foot with the other hand and then held my leg at the knee so as to raise my foot to his face. He began sucking my toes still massaging my thigh. He put his arm around my ankle while sucking my toes ever so teasingly, then with his other hand pressed it against the inside of my knee and pushed outward. This caused my legs to separate and spread open. He repeated this technique with the other leg. Sucking my toes and moving my leg outward. I felt my womanly folds spread open still protected by the tightly wrapped towel around my ass.

He placed his left hand on my towel covered ass and began rubbing while the fingers of his other hand began exploring along my thighs reaching under the towel towards my wetness.

It took all my self control to move my hand back to his indicating for him to stop.

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

He quickly and respectfully repositioned himself. I heard him make a rustling noise then begin massaging my neck while placing my hand between his legs. At that point I realized he had stripped naked. My hand with a mind of its own began fondling his balls and his succulent cock.

He turned sideways so as to reach and begin massaging my legs. Intentionally positioning himself so my hand could fondle his tight muscular ass. By now I was squirming slightly my body begging for him to continue his exploration.

He moved to the head of the massage table and began massaging my temples. Taking care not to disturb my blindfold he lifted my face to his cock. He had not yet said a word but I was obeying his every nonverbal command. I opened my mouth, his hands caressing my cheeks, and he placed his cock between my lips. I couldn't help it, I began sucking like I couldn't get enough of his manliness. He only allowed me to do this for a moment and then repositioned my face in the massage cradle.

He returned to my legs and following the same toe sucking procedure he spread them even further. I moaned under my breath unsure if he could hear me say, “Oh my God.”

Once again he began massaging my back with one hand while adeptly using the fingers of his other hand. He explored up under the towel towards my heat. My legs were now spread wider. I was so hot and wet by now that it was a dead giveaway.

He traced the words with his finger in my back that said, 'I love you.'

At this point I lost all control. His fingers went up inside me and drove me to such a heat of passion that I moaned loudly his name, “Oh Joe.”

He maneuvered me sideways on the table so that my legs hung over the edge and my ass still covered with the towel was positioned perfectly to be fucked. I felt his cock slide between my thighs and touch my womanly lips. He could tell from my reaction that I would not be able to resist but that I would prefer not being fucked at our first meeting. So he positioned me back on the table. He was so loving and respectful. He massaged my back and I stroked his cock as his fingers again went under the towel and explored between my legs.

He began fucking me with his fingers faster and faster. I had promised my boyfriend, who was waiting in the other room and arranged this wonderful gift meeting, that I would not allow him to make me cum. But I was not sure I could resist. He brought me to the point of explosion and stopped. He then positioned himself again at the head of the table cradling my cheeks with his hands and placing his cock in my mouth. I raised my body and began sucking him. This exposed, again, my nipples which he so tenderly fondled. I began sucking him so hard and fast, I was being greedy.

He pulled out and returned to my side. He put his face down and under the towel. His tongue now licked my juices and drove me into oblivion. He then fucked me again with his fingers until I exploded with pure ecstasy.

Without saying a word, he dressed, kissed my cheek and left. It was the perfect seduction.

Published 
Written by Puppy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments