Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seeing Red

"First Time Sub"

12
7 Comments 7
9.9k Views 9.9k
676 words 676 words

I am upside down in a room with Red walls; I am tied with my legs spread and my arms bound behind my back. I can see him in the corner, watching me. I am scared but anticipate his touch. He comes closer, my breathing becomes erratic and my pussy throbs with want. I question myself, why have I allowed this to happen but at the same time I am proud that I have gone this far.

I cannot see him...... my hair is pulled; the pain is tremendous all I can see is this red room. He has stopped pulling my hair then his cock is in my mouth. I swallow it hungrily, sucking on his end and running my teeth along his shaft. For this I get my nipple twisted painfully. I feel dirty and naughty - this is what I wanted, wasn't? - He senses this. With no warning cock is removed and he is gone.

I feel the sharp crack of a cane before I hear it. The skin is burning on my bottom, again the crack of the cane, tears well up in my eye' s the wrong way and run up my forehead. I cry so I get more. Another and another, the pain is so great that I piss myself; I feel the warm liquid running down my body and into my hair and onto my face. It soothes the pain of the cane so I don't stop, he laughs. I feel degraded and even dirtier that I did before; I now try to stop the piss but seem to have lost all control.

 I start to cry; he walks around to front of me and speaks.

"I have been looking forward to making you cry, I am going to rub your tears onto my cock and I'm going to gag you with it"

His cock was forced into my mouth and down my throat; he wanted me to be sick. I fought it. My clitoris is bitten my stomach tenses, so much is going on for me to object. I have gotten myself into this. I don't know when it will be over but strangely I don't want it to stop.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

My bottom is now spread open and my anus is explored with his fingers and spit, so much pain and so much pleasure. I am being fucked in my mouth with his cock and my ass with his fingers. My pussy is ready to explode as that warm feeling starts to spread through my stomach.

He spits onto my pussy and ass and is now fucking my ass with his fist and my pussy with his fingers; this feels un-natural but so good. I am still crying, I feel a burning sensation in my pussy and feels more piss run down my body. He fucks my face faster as he see' s this, I realise this is not piss but that I have ejaculated. I smell my juices mixed with the smell of iron, not sure what it is and then from the corner of my eye I see red!

I'm bleeding! Why am I bleeding? He doesn't stop.

His cock grows harder in my mouth. He removes his cock and beats me about the face with it, lubricating it with my tears my squirt and my blood. Still fucking my pussy with his fingers he wanks his cock. The sound of his foreskin moving over his end and my pussy being violently fucked with more fingers gradually builds my orgasm. I hear a screaming that sounds like it is coming from someone else - it is me - my orgasm rips through me, my body is bound so I can release it no other way than through my voice.

He coats my face and throat with his sticky cum  mixing it with my juices; my screaming echoes  through this red room.

He places a mirror in front of me; I look at myself up side down covered in blood, piss and cum. 

Beautiful.

I'm seeing red

 

Published 
Written by The888Dollhouse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments