Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Craved Some Chocolate

"Never underestimate a woman with a plan."

22
23 Comments 23
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"I wrote this as a stimulus for my BFF with a mad crush!"

A small smile broke out on her face as she felt her nipples spring to life with the soft caress of the silky camisole. The cutoffs she chose were not the remnants of a pair of skinny jeans.  These came from a loose-fitting pair of jeans that were trimmed just below the crotch and gave a much more advantageous view of her cute butt. Sandy had a plan, and she was about to execute it to both perfection and satisfaction, primarily hers.

Her nipples blossomed even further as she strode down the frozen food aisle to where Tom was working a pallet of ice cream. She said, ”Hey! and stopped to chat while he worked. She noticed what he was holding and asked if she could have one.  He obliged with a big smile. She unwrapped the big fudgsicle and proceeded to lick it slowly, commenting on both its taste and hardness! He was a bit taken aback by her comment, but his grin grew wider as she played with the pop. The moment she had planned was here.

"I have an idea I'd like to run by you. Can you spare about ten minutes to discuss it with me? He hesitated to answer, and she said, "I'll meet you by your truck. What time are you going to leave?"

He responded, "Tell you what, let's meet down in the park so we can talk without worrying about spectators." This was his standard ruse to protect his squeaky-clean status as store manager.

She responded quickly saying, "Great, I'll see you in about twenty minutes." Her grin widened as she slowly walked away emphasizing her fondness for the icy treat. Step two was about to unfold.

Sandy parked at the very back of the parking lot, away from play areas and picnic tables. She opened the back door and quickly put the back of the rear seat down to create a little lounge for her seduction. As she awaited his arrival, her pulse quickened and she could feel wetness begin to spread between her thighs. She had trimmed her light brown bush to a soft little carpet of feathery curls because she hated to be completely bald. It wasn’t sexy to her. She loved how it tickled when a lover ran his fingers through it before invading her outer labia with fingers or tongue. 

Now her thoughts turned to the approaching F-150. It was big and well-built, black and shiny, just like her target. Previous interludes had included some kissing and touching but she was DONE with playing.  Today was for fucking! Soft, hard, fast, slow, it was all gonna roll into one fantastic screwing session.  He had no idea what he was in for.

She sat in the back in a sort of lotus position, her thighs open and inviting.  As he stepped up to her, she opened her arms to greet him with a hug as a thank you for showing up. She cornily said, "Come here you big lug, I need some sugar!" He took in the gorgeous blue eyes, blond highlights and welcoming thighs and his thoughts scattered. She took that opportunity to pull him fully into the van, laying on top of her with her legs wrapped around his butt!

Their lips met in a searing first kiss, and she snaked her tongue in between his luscious lips to wrestle with his tongue, getting an immediate rise in something in her crotch.  While they were grinding into each other, she could feel his cock coming to life. It wasn’t long before he was sliding those spaghetti straps down to reveal her firm pale breasts and reddening areolas.  Her perfect bikini tan and rapidly hardening nipples only magnified his desire. He took her left nipple into his mouth licking and sucking it into a rock-hard nub. As he switched to the right side, she could feel her wetness soaking into her shorts as she pumped her mound against his growing erection. She pulled off his shirt and kissed and licked up and down his chest and face. He marveled at the sensuous feel of her tongue teasing his own nipples. YOW, this was hot!

With a flip of her hips she rolled them over so she was now straddling him. She looked him directly in the eye and started sliding down his torso, her tongue tracing lines over his abs to his navel.  She reached down and undid his belt, unsnapping his fly and getting her hand inside his boxers. His swelling cock actually popped out through the slot in his boxers, and she didn’t hesitate for a second. Her lips opened and she sucked a drop of precum from the growing head. Her eyes widened at the spectacle of her hand not wrapping completely around this expanding black snake! Tentatively taking the head between her lips she realized this baby wasn’t going to fit all the way in.  She licked up down the length of his cock and slobbered all over the head, all the while maintaining eye contact.

KleissyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleissyGrey

She had slipped out of her shorts and moved back up to envelop his lips in more kisses.  Her pussy was sliding up and down the shaft wedged between them. He surprised her by lifting her completely up and placing her leaking pussy on his chin.  He then proceeded to lick and kiss her outer labia, and gradually opened her and inserted a finger, which drove her crazy while he sucked and licked her throbbing clit. Her first orgasm struck her like lightning, sending electric shocks to her nipples and her vibrating pussy.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed loudly as she writhed on his finger. He moved her back and kissed her firmly.  She marveled at tasting herself on his tongue. Tom slid her back down his abs and proceeded to probe her entrance with his massive cock. She rose up and started to align his head to welcome him into her honey pot. She went slowly to try to adapt to his girth. The head popped in and she felt fuller than she ever imagined. She rested another moment as she expanded to welcome him home.

Her whole body was still vibrating when the mushroom head scraped across her G spot and sent more thrills pulsing through her body.  In her shock, she slammed down and felt her cervix get punched and she lost all control.  She started bouncing up and down yelling "Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me hard!" And fuck her he did, bouncing his hips up to meet her descent and sending her into one constant orgasm. Nothing had ever felt like this. NOTHING! EVER! She collapsed on his chest and lay still for a brief respite. He wasn’t done.

He rolled them over and turned her on her tummy.  Getting behind her, he pulled her up to her knees and admired the gaping pussy staring him in his face. With a sly grin, he inserted himself slowly and began to work in and out in a slow and easy doggie.  Once she started working her kegels to try and control his increasing penetration, he lost control, slamming his full length in until his balls were slapping her clit.  He grabbed her breasts and used them as his handles to drill her into oblivion.  She started pulsing in another massive orgasm and that brought on his eruption. He filled her to overflowing and kept pumping until he fell on top of her and his dick continued to pulse like never before.

Sometime later someone’s phone rang.  It startled the two of them back to reality. His wife’s call went to Voicemail.  Her phone showed several unanswered texts. Since it was still early afternoon, jeopardy was minimal.  They turned to each other and kissed long and tenderly. They cleaned themselves and each other and dressed quickly. Amazingly, the park was still deserted, and they agreed to touch base in a day or two. He drove home. She went back to the store to grab stuff for dinner.  She also bought some dessert!

Driving home, she had a massive grin on her face. “Mission accomplished!”, she shouted out the window as she turned towards home. "I finally got some DICK. Some real live, fill me till I scream, massive, DICK!" . Dinner was eventful, filled with discussions of everyone's day; work, school, plans for a fun weekend, BORING! After dinner, as she climbed the stairs to go to bed, she smiled cheerily as she licked that fudgsicle down to a nub! Gee, her panties were wet again!

Published 
Written by FootieCoach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments