Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise

1
0 Comments 0
10.2k Views 10.2k
892 words 892 words
Your instructions are simple: meet me at the Haddon Hotel at 9pm. Once there, go to the front desk and the rest will fall into place.

You enter the dimly lit the room not knowing what to expect. Wearing business attire, your thigh high skirt shows every sexual curve you possess. On the floor lies an arrow in rose petals which you follow to the back of the couch.

As you look out into the city, without warning I grab you from behind. There is a small cry and I place my hand over your mouth to muffle it. I then whisper, "Do you trust me?" You nod. "Now for this to work you need to submit to me." As I feel your body relax, I release you and tie a blindfold on. "Now let's have some fun," I say, breathing into your ear.

Unbuttoning your shirt slowly as you breath heavily in my arms, I remove it, leaving you in your bra. Placing your arms behind you, handcuffs lock them in place. For the next couple of hours you are mine to pleasure.

I slide my hand between your legs. Bringing them higher I can feel the your warmth. The other hand unzips your skirt, then rips it from your body leaving you in lace lingerie. There you stand, pussy getting wetter and wetter at the thought of what is to come - and yet you are clueless.

Minutes tick by with you still standing alone, then there is a fierce push that bends you over the couch. You feel my hands on your ass as I glide them towards your waist, hooking into lace panties and sliding them off you, licking, sucking and biting your ass and thighs as I go. A low moan escapes you. Flicking my tongue across the exposed cunt before me I feel the recipient shiver. Suddenly the excitement stops.

After a few moments there is a warm liquid flowing over your ass then my tongue retrieves said liquid. "Would you like to taste," I ask. There is a timid nod. I bring you upright and kiss you deeply, chocolate swirling in our mouths.

As we embrace I slide my hands to your pussy again, this time with a vibrator. You yelp as the sensation takes you by surprise. Hands are tugging desperately to break free, trying to find something, anything, to hold on to. The clitoral stimulation is almost too much to bear. The assault continues and now you feel my dick wedging into your crack through my pants. Shaking violently, moaning loudly the rush takes over as you cum; I hold you tight and you collapse into my arms. Breathing heavily, I lay you back over the couch ass up and admire your wet dripping cunt from behind.

Clothes removed, I turn you around and grab a pair of scissors from the nearby table.

Erica_Yes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_Yes

Running the cold blades up your stomach there is a shiver, and I cut free the last item of clothing. There you stand, nakedness on display.

I kneel and begin kissing at the navel working my way south. Soft moans fill the room then one by one I put your legs on my shoulder and dive into moist folds. You gasp, breathing faster. Sucking your clit, thighs tighten, and I keep going again. There is shudder. I pull back as legs grasp desperately to keep me there. The impending orgasm subsides. Then I thrust back in, burying my tongue deep in your pussy.

Screams of pleasure resonate from the walls, clinking of handcuffs in the background. I tongue-fuck you until the inevitable happens, your thighs lock my head in place. Your juices gush into my mouth, I am suffocating in the folds of your pussy. The more you cum the more I drink as it tastes so damn good.

Slowly you release, breathing slows. Standing, I lift your blindfold. Our eyes lock for the first time tonight. You smile a lustful smile, wanting more. We kiss deeply, passionately, animals in heat. You plead to have the handcuffs removed but I just bring them to the front and reattach them.

This is used to your advantage, pushing me onto the table. Placing your arms around my neck, I grab the bottom of your ass and lift you onto my dick. Wrapping legs around my waist, you begin bouncing, juices from your pussy leaking onto me.

Speed increases, moans get louder, breathing heavy, sweat rolling down our bodies. Eyes roll back and I can feel your cunt tightening around my cock. It feels so fucking good, I can resist no more. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy take over us both. As I feel you spasm in my arms once more, we cum in unison.

Turning you around I bend you over the table, pressing your tits on to its cold surface, and start ramming from behind. The room is now filled with the smells and sounds of carnal lust. You wiggle your fingers to your clit, rubbing while being penetrated. It's too much to bear and with one final and powerful thrust I cum deep in your womb. 

We drop onto the table, trying to catch our breath. Finally the handcuffs are removed and we kiss once more. "It's my turn," you say, then walk away, ass swaying to the bedroom.

Published 
Written by ShyGuy76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors