Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Circus At Night

"At night pleasure comes to those that wish it."

7
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
846 words 846 words
I felt as if I was in a daze. Gold and bright orange leaves crunched underneath my combat boots. The path I traveled was dimly lit and framed by trees that looked like gnarled fingers. Ahead I could see a ticket booth. This is a dream. This does not make sense. I thought to myself. I neared the booth and peered inside. It was wrapped in a thin coat of dust.

Out of a fog I could see a metal gate. Inscribed upon the gate were the words, Der Zirkus der Nacht. The gate creaked open from a sudden burst of wind. With the wind came the scent of candy apples and popcorn. I could see the carnival rides in the distance. Their lights surged on, and within my view, I saw the tents. But they were not the obnoxious red and yellow circus tents. They were faded and in various hues of black, white, and grey.

My eyes caught a shadow that moved within the maze of fabric. I felt like Alice following the white rabbit. Within the tents and booths arose a strange house. It was an old Victorian home but painted entirely black and rested on wheels. I tilted my head as the door of the house opened. Without thinking, I walked inside the unfamiliar darkness. Lamps turned on, and the furniture was the same shades as the rest of the circus.

I turned a dim corner and saw him. He was sitting in a large black leather chair and had his feet propped up. He was blowing delicate rings of smoke. His hair fell like perfect curtains past his shoulders. His eyes! One eye was a striking blue. Like the color of a spring sky. The other was a deep onyx that glittered with light. Never had I seen a man so pale and so perfect before.

I blinked, and he was peering over my shoulder. "Why am I here?" I whispered.

"Because you want to be. The night circus is here for those who wish it to be. You desire pleasure. The pleasure of the flesh," he replied. I sucked up air as I felt hot lips on my neck. I shuddered as he parted my hair and bit the small of my neck.

Suddenly I was pushed against a wall. His long fingers curled within my hair as we kissed. I wanted him to take me. I needed him to make me cum. I did not care if I was in a dream.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

He laughed and whispered in my ear, "I can give you so much. Do you want to be my toy? Do you want to be my plaything? Do you need to be my pet?" I nodded and bit my lip. I was so wet.

I was wearing a black button up dress. With ease, he tore it off me. I gasped as he fell to his knees and tore down my black lace panties. His tongue weaved between my folds. It darted up as he sucked softly on my clit. I arched my back against the wall as my thighs trembled. I felt his warm fingers slide inside me. They fluttered as I moaned.
My body was weak with lust.

He stopped as he unbuttoned his pants. He's so big. I thought as I tried to take in his beauty. He started to walk backwards as he motioned for me to follow. He growled, "Crawl." and I gladly obeyed. I rose to my knees and he leaned against a desk. I sucked on the head of his cock. When he groaned it was as if angels were singing. Nothing was more beautiful than to give him pleasure and to taste him.
 
My tongue swirled around his length and I took more of him in my mouth. As I sped up his nails dug into my shoulders. He pulled me up and threw me against his desk. In a blur, my legs were circled around his waist as his length slowly filled me. Oh my God, he felt so good inside me. With every thrust I gasped. He bit my neck as he furiously pounded me. The desk shook, and I was shaking. I was so close, and he smiled at me as he moaned into my ear, "Come for your master."

Colors filled my eyes as I came. I collapsed to the floor as he pulled his cock back into my mouth. He tasted like honey and I swallowed every drop. With haze filled eyes I watched him hand me a ticket. I collapsed on the hardwood floor. It was as if he drained all of my energy. When I opened my eyes there was no circus. I was back to the dimly lit path. My thighs were soaking wet and my dress crudely stitched together. The ticket was still clutched in my hand. On the faded paper there were softly written words. Fulfill your desires. Wish it to be. Der Zirkus der Nacht.

**Authors Note: "Der Zirkus der Nacht" means, "The Circus at night" in German.

Published 
Written by MercyxLiddell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments