Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Crazy Airport Lady

"Insane blonde gets her man"

22
8 Comments 8
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"My first story that’s not based on my own life"

Mike had just gotten off the flight, after a very long circling and landing time. He had been belted into the airplane seat for hours. Now he had to push his way through the crowd. At last, the airport men’s room was in sight, and he was making a beeline for it. He regretted accepting that second can of seven-up which the flight attendant had offered to him.

A stunningly beautiful young blonde woman, with gently wavy hair down to her perfect round ass, was suddenly blocking Mike’s path. She was kneeling, rifling through her open suitcase, frantically looking for something. And she was mumbling to herself.

She stood up, and she lunged at Mike. She beat both of her fists against his chest. “Why the hell did you have to break up with me, Vince?”

“I’m not Vince, lady,” Mike grumbled. “And don’t you know better than to block the path of a man who urgently needs to piss?”

“And on my eighteenth birthday, of all days? When I’m finally old enough for you to legally fuck me? You chose that day to dump me? Why, Vince, WHY?”

“I’m not Vince,” Mike repeated. “Please step aside and let me pass. And let me piss!”

Mike saw his way to step around the crazy lady, and he dashed into the men’s room.

As he unzipped, he noticed the crazy lady standing beside him.

“You know, I’m supposed to be the one unzipping you today, Vince. You know how long I’ve been waiting for this day! Waiting for years!”

Mike tried to ignore her. He leaned into the urinal, and he let the release begin.

“See? I knew you wanted me, Vince! Your cock looks bigger today than all those times I’ve secretly spied on you all these years! You’re so BIG! I can see that you want me!”

Mike tried to zip up, and to get the hell out of there.

“Oh no, you don’t Vince. You aren’t going to deprive me of my birthday present.”

With that, the crazy lady knelt on her knees in front of Mike, and she grabbed his dick in both of her hands.

“All I want for my birthday is you, Vince. You…down my throat. After all these years day-dreaming about you, I deserve at least that much on my birthday!”

Mike had to admit that this crazy lady, with her mouth around his cock, could suck the chrome off a door handle!

“I’ve memorized every inch of your cock over the years, Vince. And it sure looks so different today!”

Mike grabbed the back of the crazy lady’s head, and he thrust forward.

“That’s because I’m not Vince. I’m Mike.”

The crazy lady gazed up into Mike’s eyes.

“Well, Vince or Mike or whatever your name is. You taste really nice. Am I sucking you good?”

Mike could only manage a groan of approval now.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” she softly giggled, sucking him harder and deeper.

As she swallowed the last few drops of Mike’s explosion, she smiled up at him.

“Hi, Mike, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Emily.” The tinge of crazy had left her voice now.

“Nice to meet you, too, Emily. Your Vince must be an idiot, to have dumped you!”

Emily wiped the sperm off of her mouth with the sleeve of her blouse. She smiled up at Mike, as his cock gently throbbed, just inches from her adoring eyes. She kissed his cock, and then she stood up.

“Yeah, he would be an idiot to dump me. If there really was a Vince.”

Mike stared deep into Emily’s soft brown eyes, and he looked completely puzzled.

Emily softly giggled again.

“I noticed you on the plane,  Mike. I had to find a way to meet you. And to get your cock out of your pants, and down my throat. When I saw you heading for the bathroom, I came up with a plan.”

“So you acting all crazy, really was just an act?”

“Yeah,” Emily smiled. “Sorry about that. But my plan worked, didn’t it, Mike? I can still taste you in my throat.”

“That damned flight attendant gave me two cans of seven-up,” Mike explained. “After how long it took before we finally landed, I really needed to piss.”

OliviaShaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaShaw

“Well, then, I should thank that stewardess,” Emily smiled and winked.

“Thank her for what?”

“Because of her, I got you to fuck my pussy.”

“But I didn’t fuck your pussy.”

“Not yet,” Emily smiled. “But as soon as I get out of the stall to pee, you’re going to!”

Mike smiled to himself, as he listened to Emily’s pee hit the water in the toilet. What did her pussy look like, he wondered. Was she shaved or bushy? How would she taste? How tight would she feel, surrounding his dick?

When Emily emerged from the bathroom stall, she opened her hand.

“Today really is my eighteenth birthday, Mike. But I have a present for you!”

With that, Emily jammed her tiny black thong into Mike’s shirt pocket.

Mike lifted Emily onto the sink counter. He placed several paper towels on the men’s room floor, and he knelt on them in front of Emily.

Emily wrapped her legs around Mike’s neck, and she pressed her feet into his shoulder blades.

Mike studied Emily’s pretty pussy. Tiny wisps of very light blonde hair completely surrounded her sweet lust-slit. The many tiny hairs tickled his nose, tongue, and cheeks as he began to gently, slowly lick her.

When he kissed her pussy lips, Emily slid forward toward him on the sink, and she began to shiver and to softly moan.  When Mike licked at her clit, she pulled his face toward her with both of her hands. When he sucked her clit into his mouth, she began to come. When he gently nibbled her clit between his teeth, her ass rose off the sink, and she soaked Mike’s face.

Mike’s tongue began to bathe and flicker against every tiny bump of Emily’s G-spot. Emily came harder than she ever had from masturbating herself. Not even with her toys.

“I think we should grab lunch somewhere,” Mike smiled. “I don’t think that the airline peanuts will give me the energy to fuck you as hard as you deserve to be fucked.”

“That sounds like a great idea!” Emily smiled. “A burger for lunch. And you for dessert!”

They found an off-brand burger stand in the airport.

“What were you looking for so frantically?” Mike asked. “Or was that just part of your Crazy Lady act?”

Emily laughed. “I was looking for my Plan B.”

“Plan B?”

“Yeah. If I couldn’t persuade you to give me my eighteenth birthday fuck, I was going to find a ladies' room stall, and use my trusty vibrator while thinking of you. One way or another, you were going to give me a birthday orgasm.”

Having finished their lunch, Mike and Emily walled hand in hand through the airport, pausing every few minutes to kiss.

Mike noticed a sign with a diagonal arrow. “Airport Hotel.”

Mike looked at Emily inquisitively. Emily grinned and nodded yes.

They checked in at 2:00 p.m. local time and checked out at 11:00 a.m. the next day.

In those nineteen hours, Mike fucked Emily missionary style, doggy style, and wheelbarrow style. Emily rode Mike cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. They sixty-nined. They fucked in the bed, they fucked in the chair, They fucked on the floor. They fucked standing against the wall. They fucked standing in the shower. They fucked sitting in the bathtub. They kissed and kissed, a lot of kisses on the lips, a lot of kisses up and down each other’s naked bodies. They fucked fast and hard, they fucked slowly and gently. Three things they did not do during those nineteen hours: eat food, sleep, and wear clothes.

Sometime during those nineteen hours, Mike told Emily that she can throw Plan B (her vibrator) into the trash.

“Oh?” Emily looked Mike in the eye.

“If you’ll let me, I will be your Plan A for the rest of our lives. You won’t need Plan B.”

Emily hasn’t used “Plan B” since she first met Mike, but she still has it, to reminder herself about what she used to have to settle for. And Mike still has the tiny black thong that the Crazy Airport Lady gave him in the men’s room that day.

Mike and Emily told me this story on their fifteenth wedding anniversary.

 

Published 
Written by RedOnBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments