Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hitchhiker

"An eccentric, young woman draws the attention of a long-haul truck driver"

45
8 Comments 8
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Just a fun, little story that I have been wanting to share with you guys. I think that any truckers out there will especially enjoy it, although my terminology probably isn't completely accurate."

John had been rolling down I-10 for over an hour. He was a long-haul truck driver and was executing a return trip from Oxnard, California to Jacksonville, Florida. The first leg of the trip was not a good one. John got caught up in two separate accidents that delayed him nearly five hours in total. That was one of the worst things that could happen to him on a haul; being idle and burning fuel.

John had been driving a truck since he turned eighteen. He worked for other people for many years, until he was able to buy his current rig. He had bought the truck new, ten years prior. It was still in good shape and he kept it well-maintained. He was lucky enough to find his current gig as an independent contractor shortly after purchasing his truck.

It was the sort of gig that long haul drivers dream of, lots of miles and all of them with a load behind him. While the manufacturing company that he hauled for had several other plants and warehouses, John hauled exclusively from Jacksonville to Oxnard and back again. He almost always did two runs in succession because he lived about two hours from the Jacksonville plant.

He knew the route like the back of his hand, and he had some detours that he could take if he had advance notice of an accident or roadwork that would slow him down. He only hoped that his luck would be better on the return trip.

Traffic was unusually sparse that day, which was a pleasant surprise. As he traveled through a quiet stretch of highway, he couldn’t help but notice a blonde-haired woman standing at the side of the road. He quickly decided that he wouldn’t mind that sort of distraction sitting in the seat next to him.

He slowed down and pulled slightly to the side of the road. As he neared the girl, he couldn’t believe his luck. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and had long blonde hair. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts that were extremely short as well as a loose-fitting, white crop top. A light breeze scattered her hair around and sent the lower part of her top fluttering about further exposing her midsection.

She climbed up, swung the door open, and smiled at John.

“Can you give me a ride, handsome?”

A dopey smile immediately washed over John’s face. He was pretty sure that she didn’t really mean it, but chubby guys in their early forties take a compliment from a pretty girl when they can get it.

He found it strange that she was hitching but wasn’t carrying any sort of bag. She didn’t even seem to have a phone on her, at least he couldn’t imagine where she would have been carrying it.

Upon a closer look, the girl was roughly a C-cup, although she clearly wasn’t being restrained by a bra at the moment. She had a moderate-sized but curvy build.

“Absolutely!” John answered. He patted his hand on the passenger’s seat. “I’m John. Have a seat right here and we’ll get rolling.”

She looked over the entire cab.

“I’m Brandi. I would rather ride in the back if that’s okay with you.”

John was disappointed by her response but said that he was fine with it anyway. He hoped that she wasn’t just going to sleep back there the whole trip. He was also pretty sure that her name wasn’t really Brandi.

Brandi stood next to John and without any advance warning, she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it onto his lap. She gave him a moment to soak it in before declaring, “You can join me back here…if you want to.”

John was stunned. He tried to pull his truck off of the road as quickly as possible, but he had the jitters. Once he got parked, he locked the doors and climbed out of his seat. Brandi was sitting on the edge of the sleeper bed with her legs spread in a very unladylike fashion.

Her shorts were definitely cut from an old pair of jeans. They fit loosely around her thighs, and it was apparent that she wasn’t wearing any panties, either.

“Ma’am, you don’t have to do that. I would be happy just to have some company for a while,” John stated and then quickly wanted to kick his own ass.

Brandi smiled as she seductively pulled her shoes off and tossed them to the side.

“Don’t call me ma’am, John. I’m not your grandma.”

Brandi unbuttoned her shorts and lifted her butt off of the bed. She slid them down to her knees and then lowered herself back down. Then she extended her legs and slid her shorts completely off.

“Does it look like I don’t want to do this?”

“No, darlin’. No, it does not.”

Brandi spread her legs and started playing with herself in front of John.

John tried to kick his boots off, but he was a fumbling mess as he nearly fell over more than once. He lowered his pants and climbed out of them exposing his very erect cock.

“You have a nice cock, Johnny,” Brandi volunteered as she pulled her hand from between her legs and raised it to her mouth. She licked her fingers provocatively as she stated, “Mmm…my pussy tastes so good. Do you want to taste it?”

John wasn’t sure why she had decided to start calling him Johnny, but he didn’t really care either. It seemed to be a combination of taunting and being playful. John walked up to Brandi and dropped to his knees. He leaned in and immediately applied his most effective oral technique to her clit. He slid a single finger inside her as well, which he would quickly change to two fingers. It was obvious that this young woman wasn’t nearly as promiscuous as it may have appeared. Brandi placed both hands on John’s head and guided him where she wanted him. Suddenly, she yanked him away by his hair.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

“You have to stop! I almost came.”

John gave her a look of confusion.

“That’s what I was aiming for darlin’”

“After I cum, it doesn’t feel good to me anymore. I get really sensitive in a bad way,” Brandi explained.

Suddenly, John was relieved that she had stopped him. He imagined himself being proud of bringing Brandi to orgasm, only to find that she wasn’t interested in fucking anymore.

Not wasting any time, Brandi climbed onto the bed. She knelt in a wide stance with her ass stuck out toward John. He took the cue, closed in behind her, and slowly slid his cock inside.

“Damn, Johnny, you have a thick, fucking cock!” Brandi chirped.

John wrapped his arms around her, eager to give her firm, young breasts a squeeze. He maintained deep penetration but started with slow, shallow thrusts. He assumed that her comment about his thickness meant that he should go slowly.

“Quit screwing around and fuck me already! I won’t break,” Brandi commanded.

Never one to defy a pretty, young woman, John responded immediately. He clamped both hands around Brandi’s waist and started pounding away with long deep strokes. The cab echoed with the sounds of hard sex. Brandi braced herself with her left arm as her right hand drifted between her legs.

“I knew you were holding back on me, Johnny,” Brandi groaned.

John could feel how aggressively Brandi was petting herself. She was certainly focused on her own pleasure. He suspected that she would be quick to orgasm, so there was no need to hold back.

It only took a couple of minutes before Brandi’s legs started to shake. Struggling to keep her breath, she called out, “Cum inside me, Johnny. Cum in my pussy.”

John was relieved that she said that. Their encounter happened so fast that he hadn’t given any thought as to how he would finish. He probably would have pulled out at the last second, just in case.

Brandi slumped face down onto the bed. As her trembling intensified, she cried out an anguished, “Fuck, I’m cumming! Fuck!” over and over again in drawn-out fashion.

Her legs seemed to have wilted and John needed to hold her in place so that he could continue. He was trying to hurry his orgasm along in an effort to not outlast Brandi’s interest. Holding her listless body upright, he increased both his pace and aggressiveness.

“Here I cum, darlin’!” John called out as his pace slowed to a halt.

He hoped that hurrying things along wouldn’t result in a meager amount of cum. Brandi seemed to be hoping for a big load and he was doing his best to make her happy.

The two collapsed onto the mattress for a moment. Once recovered, they both sat on the edge for a while. John slung his right arm around Brandi, feeling like he was on top of the world. He hoped that his impressive performance would result in another romp or more as their journey continued.

Brandi was every bit as playful as before. She spread her legs wide, hooking her left leg over John’s right leg.

“Fuck, Johnny! Look what you did to my little pussy. It’s all stretched out now. That’s the thickest dick that I have ever taken.”

John was absolutely beaming with pride. He only hoped to prolong the moment for as long as he could.

Brandi started to play with her pussy. She slid a finger inside herself. When she withdrew her finger, it was sticky with cum. She stared at her finger for a moment before bringing it to her mouth and licking it clean.

“Mmm, your cum tastes good, Johnny.”

“I’ve got more where that came from, darlin’.”

Brandi giggled. “I’ll bet you do!” she joked. Then she wrapped her left hand around John’s thigh. She continued to probe herself with her free hand and lick John’s cum from her fingers.

John didn’t know what he had done to deserve this naughty, eccentric, sexy, young thing, but he was damn glad that he was the lucky guy that crossed paths with her.

Once Brandi seemed satisfied that she had cleaned herself up, she leaned forward and grabbed her shorts, and slid them on. Her shoes were quick to follow. As she got up, it seemed obvious that their moment had come to an end. She headed to the front of the cab to retrieve her shirt and she quickly put it on.

“Bye, Johnny. Enjoy your haul,” she said as she reached for the door.

“Wait! Don’t you want a ride?” John asked, clearly disappointed.

“You gave me one!” she chirped. “I’m home. I live right there,” she said as she pointed to a house just along the highway in a small, wooded area.

She got out of the cab and John watched as she walked down the bank and across a grassy field. She finally disappeared into the woods.

John was disappointed, but he certainly couldn’t be upset about it. He got dressed and climbed back into his seat. He blasted his horn twice as he pulled away. His smile lasted the entirety of his trip.

From that day forward, he always kept his eye out for a sexy, blonde hitchhiker when he traveled that stretch of highway.

Alas, he never saw Brandi again.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments