Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pink Boyshorts

"A regular work day and relentless teasing that ends up with urgent sex on the kitchen counter."

51
10 Comments 10
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Who says work afternoons have to be boring? All you need is a sexy outfit and an even sexier attitude to turn it around."

I stand in my walk-in closet, humming that hip dance mix and subconsciously tapping my feet to the rhythm. The second I opened my eyes this morning, I noticed a good energy about it. I took an extra long shower, dancing under the water, imitating those cute "caught in the rain" movie scenes.

I slide my fingers through my outfits, picking that super soft black t-shirt that feels like butter on my skin. I slip into it and it hugs my body like a warm embrace.

Perhaps I felt particularly playful while picking the bottoms; why else would I choose boyshorts panties and nothing else?

I know they are supposed to be panties but when you add the word "shorts" to the name, you automatically open it up for debate. I roll my eyes, rejecting the cautionary voices in my head, and decide that they're gonna be my shorts for the day.

They're definitely fancier than my regular work (from home) clothes: the light pink boyshorts are adorned with tiny, red hearts all around and a sexy lace running through the waistline.

When I look in the mirror, I see an overflowing view of my tempting cleavage. The idea of wandering around the house in them feels so naughty, especially with the massive French windows and high-rise buildings all around.

My excitement, however, is not for the peeping Toms, but to show off my body (more than I usually do) to you. I imagine you struggling to focus as my eyes darken and a wicked smile spreads on my lips. I no longer see the bubbly, playful woman in the mirror; the woman who stares back at me is a hot and bold seductress donning an ensemble that is both cute and sexy - a fatal combination! She appears to be on a mission to tease you and make you forget all sense.

I walk past your office at an enticing pace hoping to be your favorite distraction this morning. You are at your desk, concentrating on your Zoom meeting. I notice a slight change in your expression as your eyes are torn between the camera and my body.

Rather than simply walk by, smiling seductively, I intentionally stretch my body, the morning sun emphasizing my contours. My nipples pushing against the fabric were not missed by your eyes; I had to suppress a giggle when your jaw dropped. Bending slowly at the waist, knowing that my boyshorts show the swell of my ass, I put on a one-woman show for your hungry eyes. I bite my lower lip and enjoy the quick thrill as you fumble with your responses on the call.

Shortly after, regular work takes over, and I forget all about my wicked intentions. The sun is already shining brightly when you call me out. Being the perfect man that you are, my morning smoothie is ready for me. Walking to the kitchen, I notice a skip in my step. I flash a coy smile as you look up at me, and appear quite nonchalant.

"Is the smoothie cold enough for you?" You ask.

I touch the glass to check the temperature, asking for a few ice cubes. The next thing I know, I feel a sharp, cold cube sliding on my thighs for just a few seconds. I nearly shriek but the touch is too brief for me to react.

The next second, you grab my wrists and pull me back. Surprised and caught off-guard, I stumble into your arms. I look at you with my big brown eyes, my eyes getting bigger as your palm slips down and squeezes my ass cheek softly.

"Do you need anything, honey?" A coy smile spreads on my lips.

"Mmm, I thought YOU needed an ice cube," you say with a knowing smirk, and bring an ice cube to my lips.

Your eyes are glued to my trembling lips as rivulets of cold water runs down my chin. I suck on the ice cube and your fingers, relishing the cold sensation of both.

I love the primal want on your face. It's so fucking arousing to me when you grind your teeth and growl. Right now, there is hardly a hint of yearning, and I certainly want to tease you until your eyes are burning for me.

"Mmm. But I have to work," I purr, blowing softly on your lips. I take the ice cube from your hand and drop it into the sink.

"Now, we wouldn't want to get in the way of work. Would you just let me examine those cute bottoms?"

Holding your gaze intensely, I take a few steps back.

"You mean this?" I slide my fingers along the lace border suggestively and take a relaxed turn.

Your dark eyes shine with excitement as they scan my tempting form.

"Hm. I only want to touch every tiny, red heart on there."

"Be my guest!" I wiggle my ass playfully.

You walk towards me and slide your hands back to grab my ass. Delectable, tiny goosebumps spread on my flesh when your ice-cold fingers touch my skin. Stepping ever so close, you breathe on my chest and slowly dive lower until you're on your knees; your mouth is inches away from the star of the day - the pink boyshorts.

Your index finger exerts warm pressure on my cheeks, closely following the embroidered hearts. My breath gets quicker as your fingers move across to the front, closer and closer to my pussy. I am squirming and dripping wet inside those boyshorts when your fingers reach the sweet spot. When they increase the pressure, my juices soak through the fabric until the moisture reaches your skin.

"Looks like work isn't on your mind anymore, sweetheart!"

My cheeks are flushed and my knees almost give away when you press harder on that tiny red heart. The cotton texture mashes between my pussy lips until they are dripping wet. I rest my hands on your shoulders for support as your nose touches my belly, breathing in my scent.

"Mmmh. Your scent...!"

You grab my waist with your one free hand and suck on my belly button, licking my navel. I roll my hips forward, my eyes welded shut, enjoying the delightful sensation.

When I open my eyes you are on your feet, that primal hunger evident in your eyes. You grab a fistful of my hair with a delicious force, knowing very well I'd enjoy that. Your other hand is still rubbing my lips through the panties leisurely. You tug at my hair and guide my face so very close to yours. You hold me there as your eyes absorb every flinch and gasp on my face studying the effects of your touch.

I finally see what I have been craving all along – the raw hunger in your dark eyes, ready to simply hunt and devour your prey.

Lord knows I was never made to be easy prey. I seek pleasure in being sassy and disobeying your wishes until you simply can't take it anymore. And you graciously let me, recognizing that I am worth the wait.

"Hand me your panties, baby!" You command.

I press my body against yours, my palms on your chest. I take slow steps forward nudging you away from the kitchen platform, purring softly.

My slender fingers trace the white lace, slowly sliding it down exposing my mound. You take a sharp breath, your eyes absorbing my nakedness. I bend over facing the opposite side and step out of my panties, giving you an excellent view of my swollen pussy lips. Taking an extra second, I let you appreciate the glistening juices leaking down my thighs. I pick up the panties, holding them in my palm and presenting them to you.

You promptly take them to your nose, the scent almost taking you to a trance-like state. Your eyes dart back at me, as you slowly lick my juices off them.

"Sweeter than honey!" You exclaim.

God, I have met my match, haven't I?

I walk back all naked, swaying my round ass, and hop on the countertop. A mischievous grin spreads on my lips as I think about what I have planned next.

Placing my palms on my knees, I spread my legs at a tormenting pace. Your eyes hungrily travel south until your gaze is locked on my glistening lips. I slide my hands across my supple thighs and part my labia so you can see my dripping need. You growl and take a few urgent steps forward.

I immediately stop and bring my thighs together.

"Step back, baby... if you want me to continue," I warn, pressing my thighs tightly.

A strained expression flashes on your face; a struggle, a need, and a deep desire to have me. But the curiosity to see it through, makes you take a step back and give me a small nod.

I spread my legs again and dip my fingers inside my pussy. I am so wet that it feels like dipping my fingers inside a jar of honey. My fingers slide out easily and I bring them to my nose, inhaling my arousal and rubbing my wet fingers on my lips.

"Mmmm," I moan when I lick my lips suggestively and taste my sweet nectar.

"Rrrrh," you grind your teeth and growl in response.

I smile triumphantly; that's all I needed to hear.

My fingers dart back to my pussy and rub vigorously creating that luscious friction I am aching for. I watch you twitch, the tent growing bigger in your pants.

I keep rubbing my pussy roughly, flicking my clit, and tugging at the lips. I close my eyes, and my body contours and jerks as my orgasm takes me on a fantasy ride.

At times the rush is sudden and quick, but this orgasm flows like a dense drop of honey across my body - slow and delicious. I savor my orgasm as I roll my eyes and drop my head back. After what feels like an eternity, my eyes adjust to the lights, squinting toward you.

And then, as if a camera lens has sharpened its focus, I see your gorgeous face right in front of me; your eyes are eager and determined. You pull down your pants hurriedly, and your cock springs out, rock hard.

You smile arrogantly making your intention of fucking my brains out very clear. I know you enjoy the idea of fucking me when I have just cum. My need is dripping down, making a pool on the counter, when you thrust inside me with full force. I scream with pleasure, almost nearing my second orgasm already.

My body welcomes you as you easily slide inside as my slick juices coat your hard cock. You pull out completely and slam inside right away. Your cock moves inside me with rough, long thrusts and proves me wrong when I believed that I couldn't cum immediately again.

Grabbing my ass, you pound my pussy aggressively. Our grunts and sounds of slapping skin echo in the house. I see stars around as you explode inside me and into my orgasm. I dig my nails into your back and cry out loudly. The rush of my release is sudden and quick and washes over me like a massive tide. My body surrenders and I collapse in your arms.

A calmness spreads across my body, and I feel satisfied and content. I grab the boyshorts from your palm and put them on.

"I will keep a part of you inside me for my next meeting," I wink and walk back to my office.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

Published 
Written by xclusive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments