Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Polka Dot Blue Dress with Silver Moons

"A woman can't find the right present to give her lover, so gives a single perfect moment."

16
21 Comments 21
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It was your birthday and I didn't have anything to give you. I'd searched every online shopping site I could find and nothing suitable was listed. I decided I'd give you a present like no other you ever had, a single perfect moment.

While you were at work I spent the morning making sure I was absolutely at my best. I trimmed my landing strip, shaved my lips, and waxed my legs. I rubbed lotion into every inch of my body so I'd be slippery, sensual, and perfumed. I knew just how to make you want me, how to make your brains run out your ears, and all before you'd even kissed me. I was determined I was going to give you a timeless moment you'd never forget.

I checked my watch and laid out my new secret weapon,  a dark blue polka dot dress with silver moons on it. It pretended to be some kind of summer dress, that stopped just above my knees. The fabric was light enough to swish and heavy enough that you can't see through it. I knew just how to make damn sure you'd be fighting the urge to rip it off my body.  I slipped on another surprise, a matching blue velvet thong with a silver moon right in the middle of my mound.

When you came home I gave you a big warm kiss on the lips, took you gently by the hand and led you to a comfortable chair without any arms. I loved the way you looked in that beautiful blue blouse which suggested but never displayed the curves hidden under it,  gorgeous dark blue jeans that hugged your ass and made your legs look amazing, and those brown ankle boots that made you look taller. I kissed you again pressing my body against you, slowly pressing you onto the chair. With a soft little whoosh you were fully seated and I could begin to give you my gift.

I know you like to watch me move, so I stepped back from you, evaded your grip so I could properly dance. I swished my hips from side to side, which made the dress flap, giving you a hint of bare thigh. I heard you squirm in the chair. Your eyes followed me, a hungry light flashing in them.

I piled my hair on top of my head, rolled my body into a slow wave and purred at you. Your hands slid along your knees, your tongue lolled out of the corner of your mouth, and you growled.

I let my hair fall like a waterfall, my face hidden behind the softly scented curtain. I rolled my hips and groaned wantonly at you. I heard you slam your hands, palm down on your thighs; my little dance made you want me all too clearly. I rolled my shoulders and my tits bounced under the dress. The fabric bunched and moved with me; it advertised I wasn't wearing a bra under the dress. I heard you gasp in pleased surprise. 

My fingers flowed down my body, cupped and kneaded my breasts through the fabric of the dress. My stiff nipples poked against the fabric, betraying there was only the thin material of the dress that kept my body concealed.

I heard you smack your lips together. You writhed in the chair your desire to take me etched on your face. I looked you in the eyes, pulled my nipples and moaned with lust. Your nostrils flared, as the scent of me reached you. Perfume, body oil and something more primal, every rotation of my hips wafted this special scent in the air. It grew stronger and pressed hard on your libido. Your self-control was being tested severely, your fingers itched to touch me.

I spun away and as I spun the dress flared outwards, followed the momentum of my spin and revealed that I was wearing a tiny thong. You gaped in wonder. I never wore thongs and the sight of it made you drool with lust.

I dropped my hands to my knees and slowly ran my nails up my thighs. The dress was pushed upwards, providing you with a good clear look at the lovely surprise. You ran your fingers through your hair and flicked it back over your shoulder. It showed your sheer arousal and kept your hands busy.

I looked you directly in the eyes, slapped my velvet-covered puss, and wailed with the sheer horny need for you to take me. You curled your fingers in your hair and fought to control yourself. I could see your nipples as they made their presence known, their lovely little tips visible through the blouse.

Your face flushed, you rubbed your thighs together, your desire to ravish me filling your face.

I knew I'd teased you more than enough to make sure you'd welcome any invitation I would make, without any delay. I slowly walked towards you. At each step I rolled my hips, making my breasts bounce visibly under the fabric that failed to conceal them.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

I opened my legs wide, straddled your waist and dropped into your lap.

"Happy birthday darling, hope you like your present," my voice a breathless whisper dripping with desire.

Your arms reached for me, gripped my bum firmly and kneaded it passionately. Your lips found mine and you kissed me like you were dying of thirst and I was what you craved. You growled your need into my mouth, and I growled my own in return.

I was no scared girl, no quiet submissive. I was your equal in depravity and I wanted to make your brains into mush.

My hips rocked a slow ceaseless beat, as I rubbed myself against the crotch of your jeans, the rough fabric pressing the soft velvet between my lips. I could feel the heat of you, how badly I'd turned you on with my dance and I crowed inside at my power to ignite your lust.

Your fingers moved up from my ass, your left stayed at the small of my back, the right went up between my shoulder blades. I rocked my hips upwards in a hard slow stroke against you, you rocked yours upwards on my downstroke. Like a pair of lumberjills sawing down a tree, with slow relentless strokes. Our mutual desire poured from us, pooled in your lap, and fired us to even greater lust.

I wailed with passion at your kiss, sensed you tremble with pleasure at the contact between us. I felt my body tighten against you, my heart pounding in my ears, whispered to yours of my desires.

I arched my back away from you, pulled down the top of my dress and my bare breasts bounced gleefully free. I crossed my wrists behind your neck and hung from them, as your face dived into my cleavage. Rained hot kisses, soft bites and a deep primal growl against the soft skin between my breasts. Gawd I howled with pleasure and urged you onward to devour them with your hot mouth.

The slow tempo of our rocking hips kicked my orgasm into action. It charged towards me like a racehorse. Normally I closed my eyes to feel the sensations more intently; this time I stared into your eyes. My body shuddered and jerked as my release approached. I clamped my mouth to yours and screamed down your throat as the stars went supernova behind my eyes. I gave you all the power of my emotions as my mind exploded into shards.  A few heartbeats later I felt you scream yours down my throat and trembled at our combined release.

I felt myself soar among the stars, like a comet streaking through the depths of space. Far far below I felt my body burst into flames, a powerful searing blast of sheer physical release.

I heard the slow tick-tock of a vast metronome as it endlessly marked the musical beat of the universe.

All too soon I felt I was falling, like an angel expelled from heaven. The rush of the fall, the heat of re-entry and the sudden chest burning need to gasp for air. I sucked in air, my mind confused, my heedless body keeping the slow beat of the metronome.

Your mouth on my nipples, your nails dug into my back, you pulled me towards you, and never stopped sawing your hips. A soft squelch as our bodies humped each other through the sopping wet fabric.

Normally we'd stop, take the other to bed, peel all our clothes off and fuck like beasts. Dark, strong, intense, Primal. I didn't want to stop the dance, I didn't want to change the tempo. You bunched your hips to lift me from the chair and I drove my hips down hard. I pinned you in the chair and stopped your momentum upward. You grunted in surprise but never slowed or stopped the dance with me.

I rolled my hips and groaned as the slow beat of that metronome made every stroke against your body feel more than intense than when you fucked me hard. Sweat dripped from our faces, tears of joy trickled slowly down our cheeks. I felt more alive joined like this than ever before.

My nipples sang with decadent lust as they slid over the fabric of your blouse. When they touched yours we both gasped with sheer delight.  I fucked you in a slow, hard, controlled beat, and you fucked me back the same. The world faded into silence, all I could hear was the sound of your body as it talked directly to mine. No words were needed, our mouths sought for and devoured the other.

I ran my nails down the back of your neck, gripped the back of your shoulders tightly and bucked against you. We screamed together as one.

 

Published 
Written by Twisted_Skald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments