Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tinder Date Pt. 1

"When you meet someone on Tinder"

1
1 Comment 1
8.3k Views 8.3k
952 words 952 words

She sat on the leather couch perpendicular to mine. Her fidgeting fingers grazed along the accentuated small ridges of wrinkles. I stared at her and wondered, ‘what you are expecting?’ Her outfit: mere black leggings and a tank top variation of sorts that brazenly drew attention to a line of cleavage, where I struggled not leer. It could have been my imagination, but she seemed to have noticed. She looked down and played with the hemming at the front. Drawing it down then pressing her breasts together from the sides with smooth slender arms. Her eyes then darted at me and I exhaled…’I guess I hadn’t been breathing’… I began to squirm around, trying to conceal my growing erection. She smiled as her graze switched to my crotch. It’s then I decided not try and conceal it, so I spread my legs, leaned back and let it bulge along my leg. I watched as her chest heaved in the sight of it grown. Looking back up to me, staring into my eyes, she bit her bottom lip. I pondered if I should say anything, or let the current flow of body movements continue? As it was, I didn’t get to decide.

She stood and crept towards me. She slid herself to my shoulder and ran her hand smoothly along my chest with fingernails clawing at my shirt. I slunk my arm behind her, gently skimming her arm with my knuckles. Her other hand slides along the waist of my pants, her cold finger brushed against my skin as she reached underneath to undo the first button. Her lips wafted along my neck, as we both listened to the unmistakable zipping. She turned down to my crotch, dangling an aura of coconut strands in front of me. Her fingers then curled around elastic and dragged it down to reveal my erect cock resting on my stomach. She loomed back and I saw as she gawked down at it, a broad smile beam from her face. Softly, she brushed her cool fingers along the length of my shaft and back down. All the while, I leered at her cleavage that hung out towards me, inviting me to be entertained. I rest my hand on low on her belly, with the lower two fingers slipped under her tank top.

I glanced back to her face, seemingly absorbed to what rested at her fingers. She was actually quite beautiful…her subtle dimples, slightly more engraved in her smile. Her wide eyes glistened like a chandelier. Her lips, like delicate canvas, were lightly washed over with a pale red. With my arms wrapped around her, I quickly raised my fingers through the seams of her golden shimming hair.

I held her body towards me, the warmth from her breast pressed up against my side.

Brigitee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brigitee

I clasped the hair caught amidst my fingers and brought her face to mine. I held her lips to mine…The rush gushed through me, as it did her own, her fingers curled and clenched firmly on my now solid cock. Such is these things; one action leads to a chain of reactions. My hand floated up her top and made a firm push against her breast. She then lessened her grip and start stroking the length of my shaft. I made a soft squeeze of her breast and began to kiss at the side of her neck.

I heard a small moan gasp from her throat. I proceeded to slide my hand down from her breast, grazing it along her skin of her side. I slipped my thumb under her waist, taking grip of her pants, I started tugging down. She released her grip and stood to obey. I slid my hands to each side of her hip and dragged down her pants and underwear, and let them drop to her ankles. She did a little hop dance to get them from underneath herself, stumbling slightly but quickly recovering. There she stood before me, seeming to realise her position, she turned around, leaned over slightly and placed a hand over a butt cheek. Just to tease me. She spun around giggling. Herr eyes again, leering down at my erect cock. “Just let me do one, thing” she whispered, before bracing to the ends of top and yanking it off her body and tossing it to the side. “I don’t it to get ruined”. She took a step towards me, curled my cock in a hand and bend down to her knees. The only thing I see is a wall of golden amber from her head as I feel the warm wet tongue on my cock.

I seeped my fingers through the strands of her hair. Her hand held the base of my cock tight as if she were chocking a snake. She brought her head down and up again. She looked up at me, staring into my eyes as she engulfed her mouth with my cock, softly stroking at the base. She slowly rose up, taking it out and exerting an exhale, licking along the edge in quick successions before lurching over and sucking again.

But even as enjoyable as a blowjob, it seemed far too one sided. I twisted her hair around my hand and pulled her head away from me. She still tried and keep tight grasp of my cock. I looked into her eyes and understood…she wouldn’t give up control. I brought an arm around her side and placed it on her butt cheek, pulling her towards me. She inched closer, before lurching her knees to each side of my thighs…and slowly resting herself down, my cock, slowly crept inside her.

 

Published 
Written by Lilwill123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments