Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tongue Tickle

"Her jaw drops, her thong feels tight, and slightly wet."

23
8 Comments 8
4.6k Views 4.6k
722 words 722 words

Ava has just got back from a long day of interviews and is winding down with a glass of wine whilst watching the series YOU! on Netflix.

Her phone vibrates on the sofa, it’s a message from George appearing on the front screen. She’s intrigued so she opens the rest of the message.

“Hi Ava, I’m in the area, do you mind if I come over?“

Ava types back, “Yeah, sure.”

Twenty minutes later Ava found herself opening the door to George who immediately grabs her waist, pulling Eva in for a tight hug. She pours him a glass of wine and he joins her on the balcony, she doesn’t look like her usual cheery self.

“What’s up? You seem tense.”

“I’m okay thanks.” She pauses, then decides to tell the truth.  “Well actually I had a long day of interviews today and I don’t think that any of the applicants were a good fit for the role. So now I think I’ll be swamped with work for a while.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, maybe I can cheer you up,” George says with a smile.

He moves nearer to Ava and grabs her around the waist again. This time Ava was surprised at the length of the hug, both hands smoothly travelling up her spine. George doesn’t usually hold on to her for this long. It feels extra good because he towers over her at 6ft tall.

Both hands make their way around to Ava’s rib cage and begin to tickle her.

Startled Ava lets out a high-pitched giggle and immediately removes herself away.

Still laughing, Ava says, “I’m super ticklish, I can’t control it.”

“Oh yeah, well maybe I can use my tongue to tickle you somewhere else.”

Her jaw drops, her thong feels tight, and slightly wet.

He has her eyes locked into his, she’s speechless.

They relocate into the lounge putting their glasses of wine down on the coffee table. As Ava swings around, George is face to face with her, locking the same gaze they had a moment ago on the balcony. He picks her up and lays Ava down resting her back on the green velvet sofa, legs apart.

SamanthaIsis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaIsis

Her left leg starts to feel a warm and wet sensation tickling her ankle, it starts to travel down her leg, all the way to her thighs. 

Ava manages a team of six at work where George is a newly joined junior, so Ava did not expect George to take control of her in this way, she kind of likes it.

She suddenly feels a tingle down her clit through the tickles of his tongue.

The tickle turns into a slithering warm, wet sensation from her soaking mound and back up to her clit

Ava lets out a light moan, she can’t believe George is doing this unspeakable act of pleasure to her. He is five years younger. They got on well at work, however, she didn’t think of him in this way, and in this situation before!

His wet tongue gains speed, eating her up like honey.

Quivers are sent straight through her body, wriggling away from the rivers of pleasure but George doesn’t let her, gripping onto her silky thighs. He doesn’t want to lose the contact of his tongue french kissing her clit.

She begins to gasp for air, he knows she is close to climaxing.

He continues to devour the sweet juices leaking out of her mound, lapping the remnants up her clit, making it gloss over her sweet spot.

Her body muscles clench up, warming up for the ride of orgasmic pleasure it’s about to endure.

One hand reaches for a handful of his hair, the other grips onto the cushion

Her body releases the pleasure like a tide all the way down her body to her toes.

George moans a sound of satisfaction into her mound, leaving little kissing on the way back down her thighs.

He sits beside Ava, watching her naked sweaty body recover from his work.

Stroking her hair he says, “Feeling better?”

Eyes still closed, she giggles, “Yes much better thanks to you, I’m so glad you were in the area, and in me!”

Published 
Written by Roxxi321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments