Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Too Tired To Resist

"After a long day at work, sometimes a woman's needs come before sleep"

4
2 Comments 2
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I wake to the feeling of her sliding into bed behind me. She's coming home from work and it's late. I can smell the scent of her sweat from long day of hard work teaching lessons at the ice rink. I'm exhausted too. The two of us are in our twenties, trying to make ends meet in a ski resort community with a ridiculous cost of living. For me, a twelve hour driving shift is the norm, today was thirteen hours and full of complications. At this point I'm certainly too exhausted to start anything, but not too tired to follow her lead. I feel her cold body press up against mine, nipples taut, skin cool to the touch. Her only warmth emanating from the apex of her strong thighs. I am warm and the contrasting temperature from behind feels good. I reach back to pull her body tight against mine and feel her skin puckered with goosebumps, a feeling that's always turned me on. She purrs her warm breath onto the back of my neck and starts to grind against me from behind, warmth through friction. I'm game.

She has my attention now. I begin grinding my ass back into her and our rhythm harmonizes; two bodies, one unit of building pleasure. Her right arm slides between my arm and my ribs and I feel her freezing hand seeking warmth start at my belly working it's way up to tweak my nipples, first the left, then the right and back to the left. I begin purring back at her and my back arches in response to her attention. I'm not thinking about sleep anymore. I'm thinking sleep would be just about impossible right now with this growing erection between my legs. Oh, it's begging for attention, but all her attention is going toward my nipples and the grinding, the building tempo of our movement. Her crotch is now sending off waves of damp heat and I can begin to smell the fragrance of her sex billowing out from under the sheets as we move.

I twist my neck around to try to kiss her and she lifts up to meet my lips and a sideways kiss. We're both hungry and it's not a penetrating kiss, it's all nibbling, biting and pent up carnal needs coming out in the form of a kiss. My ass grinds into her pubic bone; she's almost fucking me with it now. God it's amazing. The tension is building and I'm craving some sort of pressure against my cock now so bad that I pull my hand away from her ass and try to touch it myself. She recognizes the signs, she's not going to allow that tonight. She's hungry with desire and has her own needs that demand urgent attention. She reaches down and pulls my hand up to the top of the bed and says, "Nope, it's my time to play," as she pulls my arm over to the far corner of the bed into the pre-positioned restraints. I surrender. This is a fight I don't have any desire to win. She reaches over and pulls my other hand up and ties me face up. She asks if I'll be good or if she needs to bother tying down my legs too, and I promise to be good.

She climbs off the bed and turns on the small bedside light, so she can look at her options in the 'toy drawer.' So many options to choose from, but tonight it's pretty simple. She pulls out a small dolphin vibrating silicone cock ring. With a remote with a half-dozen settings, it's one of her favorite toys. She sets it aside along with a condom and scoots to the top of the bed, turns around, slides back and puts her sweet sex on my face. The blend of her sweat and sex smell and taste amazing. She sets the tempo with her movement and I follow her lead with the arcs and explorations with my tongue on her shaved sex. She rewards me by leaning down and teasing around my cock with her long fingernails.

I hear a squirt of lube and feel her finger slide in my puckered hole as she starts to massage my prostate while blowing hot breaths onto my cock.

KathyOrtiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KathyOrtiz

I can feel her first orgasm building. It won't be long now, her tempo is building with growing insistence and recklessness. She's grinding more now than really allowing me to do much more than stick out my tongue to be used. She pulls her finger toward the front and down and I unconsciously try to sit up and that's all she needs to push her over the edge. She rides her orgasm and collapses on me. Her finger slides from my ass and I feel the dolphin being pulled down the length of my cock followed by the sound of a condom wrapper tearing. She unrolls the condom with professional efficiency, rolls off of me, turns around and undoes the ties. She says, "I want you to use your hands, but stay on your back." I oblige.

She squirts some lube into her hand and applies a liberal amount to my wrapped member. She comes up on her knees, straddling me, and sinks back three times and I'm in... barely. This is how she loves to start. My head barely inside her, her hand on her own clit. She rides up and down, an inch in, a half inch out. I slide out a couple of times, but she quickly recovers and never becomes greedy. I can't say the same for myself. I reach down to her hips and try to pull down while I thrust up and she scolds me. It's her turn to be in charge, so I relent and she rewards me with another half inch of penetration and it feels incredible, but all the more frustrating.

I want to fill her to the hilt; our bodies were designed perfectly for each other. I long for our public bones to be grinding together, but I respect her command for the moment. This teasing goes on for another four or five minutes, but I can tell the end is near for her. She is almost panting now. I know she's approaching the brink of her second orgasm and I decide I need to bring her along. I cheat and reach back and around to stick one moistened finger into her puckered little hole. That's all that it takes. Her game is over, she drops down on me and I fill her to the hilt. She comes wildly and I'm once again grateful that we live far out of town, lest the neighbors think the worst.

She lies on top of me for a minute to regain her composure and slowly begins to grind. Now I know it's ok to help set the tempo and I begin to meet her with my own upward thrusts. We set a rhythm that feels right and she begins searching the sheets for the remote. She wants her dolphin to come to life and it does and so do I. That little tiny vibrator puts out so much energy that I jump ten levels of excitement. She reaches down to pull the dolphin into the right position and hold it there.

Now it's just deep strokes. No long strokes, just a grinding deep stroke so the root of my shaft is married to her pubic bone. We grind hard and the end is near for us both. I shout out that I'm coming, there's no more time to wait. She asks me to hold out for another thirty seconds and I do my best. I hold off, every muscle in my body is tight and screaming for release, but I hold off. Now I can feel her climax building. There's no thrusting left, it's raw, passionate grinding, my head pressing against her cervix, our pubic bones locked in mortal combat; our flesh is as close to being one as is possible. Her orgasm overtakes her, I feel her muscles pulsing around me, her nails bite into my chest, I can't take it any longer and unleash my own orgasm into her, my cock jumps inside of her and she bites down on my shoulder and chest before collapsing on top of me.

We drift off to sleep, sex still intertwined and the bed in shambles. It's eleven thirty now, the alarm will sound in another six hours. Neither of us will remember waking up until then.

Published 
Written by CliffordAClavin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments