Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unhinged Desire

"Christy becomes lustful over a new permanent family member. Exchange student, Danny."

23
12 Comments 12
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I am Christine; a bi-sexual twenty-year-old that was stuck in that frustrating phase of life where sexual relationships seemed to be completely evading me. My friends were finding the loves of their lives while I... well, I just had my television. What seemed to be a longing for a true love quickly changed into a desire to quell my already aching lust.

A couple of ‘one-night-stands’ later, I discovered that I needed something more than to just have sex. The only way to suppress my lust was to be fucked, I needed a strong man to make me his, not just someone who happened to find me alone at a bar with a little too much alcohol in my system. I needed a real fuck.

Then I started dreaming about Danny - his soft, short brown hair, his toned, tanned body and what I imagined to be his thick, soft 8 inch cock. Danny was an exchange student who had lived with me and my family for over 5 years now. We were completely inseparable, after making his move to England from Portugal permanent our relationship grew even stronger. We were almost like brother and sister to each other; through thick and thin, Danny has been my rock, in the same way I have been his listening ear and shoulder to cry on.

After a series of minor dreams, one night I dreamt about him grabbing me, kissing me passionately, throwing me on my bed, tearing off my clothes and sliding his meat into me, making me scream as his huge cock drove into my pussy... I always woke up when the good part happens. I then realized that the reason I was so frustrated and dissatisfied with sexual partners, was because my body needed Danny. I needed to tease and fuck him.

That was when my plan started... I needed to fuck Danny and I was going to seduce him into wanting me; it would take around a week.

Day 1

The first day of my plan was a slow one; the trick was to not show him that I wanted him, but to make him want me. Danny is twenty-one and he works for my dad in a family run gardening business. He works around 10 hours a day and his job is very hard work so when he comes home he goes straight in the bath before he has a quick nap.

I already knew what I was going to do when he came home. They set off at 7am and come home at around 4pm; I get up at around 10am, so the timing was in place - now for the action.

I got up at 10am on the dot, had my breakfast and brushed my teeth. Next I showered (fingered myself a little, but not cumming), I shaved my pussy clean, just the way I like it, and then brushed my shoulder high, soft, brown hair allowing it to drop behind my shoulders. Next I picked out my clothing... my tight pink short shorts and white short tight top, this made my perky round ass hug the shorts and my big 36c boobs poke out of the shirt, I wore no bra so my nipples were erect and in all their glory out of the shirt.

Next I applied my makeup; a little eye shadow, eye liner and mascara (black), then a small amount of blusher and to finish off lots of bright red lipstick. I pouted in my mirror and did a twirl; I was getting horny at the sight of me. I couldn't wait for my brothers’ reaction.

By now it was 2pm so I walked downstairs and watched some television, when my Mom saw me she asked, "What's with you all glammed up? Is there a man I don't know about?"

I smiled as I thought, "Oh you know him."

Instead I replied, "I'm going out later on, I just don’t want to be late for once."

She smiled and said, "Just don't let him break your heart like the last one did."

With that my mom continued upstairs with the laundry. Then I heard my dad’s van pull up, "Surely they’re not back yet?!" I thought, with slight excitement.

Sadly it was another of my Dad's employees, Mick. The final part of the three man team, he is of average build, no tan, in fact he's very white, short blond hair and blue eyes, for as long as my Dad's employed him he's been a good worker, but has always had a suspicious personal life. He’s got a small scar on his lip and rumour has it that he had a fight with a drug dealer, but it was none of my business.

He walked into the kitchen and I greeted him saying, "Hi Mick, do you want a cup of tea?"

He quickly replied, "Er, no... I'm fine Christy."

I fluttered my big brown eyes at him (I loved seducing him, I knew he wanted me). "Are you sure... you've been working all day... you must be really tired." I slowly walked over to him, biting my bottom lip and rolling my fingers along the wooden table.

He said nervously, "Christy... what... what are you doing?" I walked quicker towards him and lent in for a kiss, but at the last minute I turned down and lightly bit his neck.

I whispered, "What do you want?"

He replied, "I just came for your Dad's work receipts." I stopped suddenly, "Take them to him then, don't keep him waiting." He looked at me very disappointed and grabbed the receipts.

As he was walking out of the door I smiled and yelled, "Hey Mick... ask if Danny or my Dad want a cup of tea."

Mick walked down the stone path to the big silver Volkswagen van and gave my Dad the receipts, he said still with the disappointment in his voice, "Christy asked if you wanted a cup of tea, go up to the house if you do."

Danny and my Dad walked up to the house to get a cup of tea, my Dad yelled "Me and Dan' are gonna' have a cuppa."

My dad is a proper Yorkshire man; his average build, with some muscle, carries him well. He has medium length, dark, dirty brown hair and loving brown eyes, his rough big hands are the punishment of over thirty years hard labour in his forty-five year old life.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll



Danny was of the same description as in my dream (apart from his cock, I didn't know what that looked like). His soft, short, brown hair glistened in the sunlight and his light tan was shimmering as he walked up the path, he was topless as it was incredibly hot outside, his toned stomach glistened with the natural sweat he was producing and his brown eyes searched for my company.

I poked my head out of the door and said, "Two cups?"

My Dad replied, "Yea, Mick doesn't want one."

I then went into the kitchen and boiled the kettle, Danny and my Dad was still ignorant as to what I was wearing, I looked forward to their reaction.

Danny was the first to see me and his reaction was priceless. He scanned my body, and licked his lips. I purposely bent right over and picked up a cup from the bottom kitchen cupboard, my plump ass reached for the sky as Danny pulled his shorts away from the forming bulge, trying to make it less noticeable.

My dad then walked in and saw me just as I was standing he said, "What's with the get-up?" he smiled.

I turned around and said, "I'm going out later so I wanted to get ready early and not be late for once."

My Dad smiled and sat at the kitchen table, "Well you look beautiful sweetheart," he said.

I made the cup of teas and for now left it at that; I didn't want to rush things and come on too strong, so I went out with friends that night and waited till his bath time tomorrow.

Day 2

I followed my daily routine as usual, but I left my soft pink and black nightgown on so it could hide my red bra and pink thong this would suit my plan perfectly. It was now 3pm so I had an hour to kill.

I used that time by watching porn and playing with my wet pussy. My index finger and thumb gently squeezed my clitoris as I stuffed the middle finger of my other hand into my pussy as far as it would go, it wasn't far enough, and I wasn't satisfied. I held back my orgasm and waited for a special moment to release myself, at that moment Danny walked into the kitchen...

I quickly pulled my panties up and over my soaked pussy and sucked my two fingers clean, then I covered myself up with the silky dressing gown and walked into the kitchen still a little flushed.

"What's up?" Danny clearly could see that I was flustered and trembling.

"Nothing I'm just hot," I quickly replied.

Danny made a cup of tea, drank it quickly and announced, "I'm going to get in the bath then I'm going to bed for a bit." I nodded my head and watched him leave the kitchen and walk upstairs into the bathroom.

Composing myself I looked at my reflection in the kitchen window and said to myself, "Time to make my move." I licked my plump lips and brushed myself down, throwing my hair behind me; I waited a few more minutes and went upstairs. The bath had just filled and he was wrapped in a towel.

I walked into the bathroom and said, "Sorry Dan can't wait!" I quickly chucked the nightgown aside and pulled my panties down and sat on the toilet.

Danny yelled, "Why can't you go to the downstairs toilet?!"

I replied, "It's freezing down there, I won't be long just have your bath, I won't look!" I finished on the toilet and wiped myself. I stood slowly, sticking my perky ass out I bent right over and slid my panties back up. Danny was watching me from the corner of his eye; he could see my tanned, long legs and the curve of my ass but not my shaved pussy. I turned to face him in nothing but my pink panties and red bra, I purred, "You like?" while biting my bottom lip.

He looked at me and blushed, "What are you talking about?" he murmured trying to not seem embarrassed, when he clearly wanted to slip away.

He attempted to discreetly move the bubbles over his semi-hard cock, "You know what I mean..." I said as I walked over to him in a lap dance style. I knelt beside the bath tub and looked at his toned, tanned body up and down.

I stared at him and asked, "Are you horny?" He nodded his head awkwardly.

At that I stood over him and rubbed my hand over his chest, moving down to his cock. I moved the bubbles out of the way and revealed his erect seven-inch dick. I looked at him teasingly and spat on my hand, slowly I let the spit drip onto the head of his penis and watched it roll down the length and disappear into the surrounding water.

"What are you doing Christy?!" I ignored him and carried on gripping the head of his cock, rolling it between my thumb and fore-finger. I slowly stroked his length, building up the pace to jerking him off.

He was in heaven watching me stroke his cock. He moaned loudly and I smiled knowing I was doing something right, I leaned over and kissed him passionately while I was stroking his chest and the length of his cock.

Suddenly, we heard the door downstairs open, "I'm back!" yelled my mum.

I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "Next time Dan, next time..." At that I stood up, put my dressing gown on and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Danny with a raging erection and confusion in his face. I smiled to myself thinking, "I can't wait for tomorrow."

Till next time,
The End...

I hope you enjoyed this story, please leave me a rating and some feedback on what you would like to see for Christy’s future. Thank you for reading.

Published 
Written by wchristyw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments