Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A continuing need

"Kathy comes around for more"

15
4 Comments 4
143k Views 143k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Legendary Story
A couple of weeks later, I was sitting watching a movie when the phone rang.

“Hi it’s Kathy.”

“Hey Kathy, how is it?”

“Fine, I have the day off and was wondering if you were about.”

“Yeah, I’m just chilling out watching a movie; did you want to come over for some slap and tickle?”

“I was going to see if I could borrow some of your implements.”

“No probs, just come on over, I’ll look them out for you and you can take your pick.”

After I rang off, I went upstairs to the bedroom and looked out a few things. A couple of leather paddles, a wide strap, and a couple of canes and a couple of riding crops with an enlarged leather tip. I then laid them out at the end of the dining table in a row, made a cup of tea and went back to my movie.

About an hour later the doorbell went and I called out for Kathy to just come in and when I heard the door close, she called out that she was just popping to the bathroom. When she came down a few minutes later I damn near spat my tea all over the floor. She was dressed in only her birthday suit. She paraded herself in front of me, making sure I got a good view of all her charms. For a woman in her forties, she had clearly taken good care of herself. I was already acquainted with her legs and ass, but the rest of her was equally stunning.

As casually as I could I said “I looked out a few things for you, they are on the dining table if you want to see them.”

Kathy walked through to the dining room and without a word walked around to the side of the dining table, spread her legs wide and bent over the table, spreading her arms wide and gripping the other side. She then turned her head towards me and said “See anything you like.” As she arched her back and pushed her bum up.

Now I’m no slouch when it comes to dealing with wanton women, but this was a first.

“I take it things with Peter are not improving then?”

“Oh they are, but he’s still learning and what I need is a really good sound thrashing, but he’s still a little timid, so I thought you’d help a lady in distress.”

“But of course, dear lady. I couldn’t possible let such a needy bottom go unpunished.”

Picking up the smaller of the two paddles I casually walked over to her, placing the paddle lightly on her bum and slowly rubbing it around.

“So, did you want to discuss limits or safewords, or should I just thrash you as I see fit?”

“I’m yours to command, do with me as you wish.”

“Very well.”

With that I brought the paddle down with a sharp whack on her left cheek and followed it up immediately with one to the right, alternating left and right twelve times before returning to rubbing the cool leather over the now pinkening cheeks.

Again, I delivered twelve strokes before returning to soothing rubs. Standing behind her I slipped the paddle down between her legs and flicked it back and forth on her inner thighs with the over top of the curve very gently grazing her pussy. Little mews of pleasure were starting to emanate from Kathy and I could see her pussy lips beginning to glisten.

I decided it was time to up the pace a little and began delivering a series of fast hard strokes to her cheeks making sure to catch the tops of her thighs every few stokes just to make her jump a little. Her mews started changing to gasps and little cries as I gave her a very thorough paddling.

Placing the paddle down, I picked up both riding crops. Kathy eyed them with both desire and trepidation as I walked behind her and placed the tip of one of the crops against her pussy lips and began to flick the crop on her pussy, giving her a gentle pussy spanking, I used the other crop on her bum, whipping it down firmly but not too hard as I wanted to prolong this encounter as long as possible.

Kathy reacted as if someone had plugged her into the mains. Her bum immediately started doing a dance as she writhed it back and forth, up and down, gripping the table harder as moans of pure pleasure came pouring forth.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

Sensing that she was getting close to orgasm, I eased back a little and just teased her lips a little and flicked the other crop back and forth, just brushing lightly over her reddened cheeks.

“Oh, you bastard, don’t stop now, I’m almost there.”

“Ah, but I’m not nearly finished with your thrashing yet my dear, and that little outburst of yours will cost you an extra six strokes with the cane.”

“Owwww, no fair.”

“Who said anything about fair?”

I put down the crops and pickup up my crook handled cane, swishing it dramatically which made Kathy flinch a bit.

“Have you experienced the cane before Kathy?”

“No, I’ve never had the pleasure.” She replied cheekily.

“I’m delighted that I’ll be the one to help you make it’s acquaintance.”

I held the cane about a third of the way down its length and started tapping gently and then more firmly over her bum, alternating the force and speed. Kathy started writhing again and I could see from the look on her face that this was pure pleasure for her.

“That feels great. Hot and stingy, but warming me all the way through.”

“A caning doesn’t have to be hard to have the desired effect, but I think it’s time you experienced a proper caning don’t you?”

“Please.”

“Bottom up.”

Taking careful aim, I raised the cane and brought it sharply down right across the middle of her upturned bum and Kathy let out a scream.

“Oh Jesus, that stings something fierce.”

Kathy’s bum did another dance as I aimed for near the top of her bum and let fly another hard stroke, followed by another just above the crease of her legs.

Kathy was crying out, her eyes getting moist. Taking aim once again, I delivered six more strokes pausing for a couple of seconds between strokes, filling in the space between the top and middle of her bottom.

“I’m not sure how much more I can take, I feel like I’m fit to explode.”

“You have another six strokes coming to you, stay in position or I’ll add extra strokes.”

“You really are a bastard aren’t you.”

“You told me you needed a good sound thrashing and that is exactly what you are getting.”

Taking aim again I delivered the last six strokes to the lower half of her bottom. The last stroke was a bit harder than the others and Kathy jumped up rubbing her bum furiously trying to rub away the pain.

“Would you like me to rub some cold cream on bottom for you?”

“Oh yes please.”

I told Kathy to get back in position and went to get a pot of cream. When I came back, she was back over the table, but with a hand between her legs rubbing her clit and moaning quietly.

“I don’t remember giving you permission to play with yourself.”

“If I don’t cum soon, I’m going to explode.”

Opening the pot of cream I scooped some out and rubbed it all over Kathy’s now very pink bottom, while using my other hand to play with her clit and pushing fingers deep inside her, bringing her close to orgasm and then easing her back

“Please, make me cum, please.” She gasped.

Standing behind her, I undid my trousers and slipped them off followed by my pants. I slipped easily into her and began long slow strokes, grinding my pelvis against her tender bottom.

“Oh, fuck yes.” She cried. “Harder.”

I reached forward and slipped my hands around her chest and pulled her up a little so I could fondle her breast and pinch her nipples. Kathy ground herself against me crying and moaning until with a shudder she began to cum. Again and again her body was shaken by waves of orgasmic pleasure until she collapsed gasping and panting to the table. Feeling my own orgasm building, I pulled out at the last second and add my own cream to her already slick bum. Kathy reached back with her hands and rubbed it all over herself.

Published 
Written by acarnie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments