Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Public Spanking

"A mature married woman gets a spanking from her husband at a BBQ and it leads to sex in multiple houses that night"

56
15 Comments 15
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Andrew and Rachel Parker had been arguing for large portions of the previous three days, which was not a good sign because on this day they were to be hosting a barbeque for six other couples in their back garden.

Rachel was aged sixty and Andrew was six years younger. They had been married for thirty-one years. Andrew's parents did not really approve of him marrying an 'older woman' but their marriage had been mostly good, although they never had children.

Their sex life was still quite active, but arguing over sometimes petty things was on the increase and the current disagreement that had started over virtually nothing was escalating.

Rachel had a wonderful arse and their fucking was often preceded by Andrew spending some time paying homage to his wife's buttocks. Play spanking also was a part of their sex lives but just occasionally. If Rachel had made Andrew particularly angry, a spanking could be far from playful.

Rachel knew that after one of these 'real' spankings they would almost certainly have a great fuck, but she also knew that her arse would be extremely sore at the time.

On the day of the barbeque, Rachel was starting to make Andrew angry and, against her better judgement, she continued to do so. Andrew finally snapped. "Right, that's it; You will get a good hiding tonight after our guests have gone," raged an irate Andrew.

Rachel knew that once Andrew had made that decision, there was no going back and she would be getting a really hard spanking that night. She would also probably get a good fucking, but her buttocks would be glowing at the time.

Rachel then became sullen as she contemplated her sore backside, but she knew it was her fault and also, maybe subconsciously, she was looking forward to it.

The couple were hardly speaking to each other when the guests started to arrive. All six of the other couples were in the same fifty/sixty age bracket and all of them were longtime married. None of them knew much about the sex lives of the other couples but, although nothing had ever happened, there were a couple of wives that rather fancied someone else's husband and a couple of husbands who would not mind shagging one or more of the other wives.

Whilst not actually talking to each other, Rachel and Andrew were civil and cheerful with their guests. Although one of the women, Georgina Raymond, did detect an atmosphere between Rachel and Andrew.

"You okay, Rach?" Georgina asked her friend.

"Yeah, why?" responded Rachel.

"Oh, nothing; Just thought that there might be a problem between you and Andrew," said Georgina.

"No, no, we are fine," answered Rachel, knowing that she would be going over her husband's knee later.

The party/barbeque went on happily with lots of laughter, but still, as Georgina continued to observe, almost no interaction between Rachel and Andrew.

Andrew was getting more and more annoyed with Rachel's attitude towards him, and he took her to one side. "Look, are you going to start behaving yourself or am I going to have to tan your arse in front of these people?" said Andrew.

"I am behaving myself," replied Rachel, shocked at the suggestion that she might get spanked with people watching.

Actually, the idea of receiving a witnessed spanking had been a long-held fantasy of Rachel's, but she had never mentioned it to Andrew, nor did she intend to do so.

"You are behaving yourself with everyone else but behaving like a spoilt brat towards me," said Andrew.

"Is that right?" sneered Rachel, not sure if Andrew would go through with his threat, but knowing that she was pushing her luck.

"Yes, that is right and if you do not start behaving yourself, I will put you over my knee right here and now," warned Andrew.

"Fuck off," said Rachel, loud enough for most of those assembled to hear. All conversations stopped and twelve pairs of eyes turned to Rachel and Andrew.

Andrew fumed for a moment and then spoke calmly. "Sorry about that, ladies and gentlemen; Rachel has been behaving very badly these last few days. She already knows that she is getting a good spanking tonight, but her attitude now dictates that she will also get a spanking now," said Andrew.

There were a few gasps, including from Rachel. Her feelings were mixed because it looked like her fantasy was about to happen but to be spanked in front of these people would be humiliating. She thought that she should make a show of protest, even if she did not really mean it.

"No, no Andrew, can't we discuss this later?" said Rachel, knowing that she was blushing.

"Oh, we will discuss it later with you over my knee, but we are also going to discuss it now," said Andrew, taking a grip on Rachel's arm and leading her towards a chair in the centre of the lawn.

The other six couples were stunned. Two of the women had their hands to their mouths, but nobody actually said anything.

Rachel had on a pair of white trousers which very much hugged her large buttocks. Her knickers could be seen because of the tightness of the trousers.

Andrew sat down and dragged Rachel over his lap. This was not going to be a fun spanking, it was to be for real even though she would be getting another one later.

A couple of the female guests looked at each other. One was thinking about how erotic the situation was and wondering if the other was thinking the same. One male guest wondered if he should intervene, but was distracted by the hardening of his penis in his trousers.

Andrew had now commenced the spanking. He was slapping Rachel's arse very hard from cheek to cheek, and she was already bucking and squirming. She was also starting to live out her fantasy, and she was getting damp between her legs.

Twelve pairs of eyes were fixed on the scene and although the thoughts of those watching were not all identical, most were thinking of the eroticism of the situation.

Andrew was spanking Rachel extremely hard, full force, and her face was red and it had to be assumed that her buttocks were too. All those watching were feeling a sexual reaction of some sort, some more than others, although a couple of them were a bit embarrassed that they were getting aroused by watching a mature woman get a good hiding.

The spanking continued and then ended in a crescendo of hard spanks, with Rachel bucking and writhing. Rachel remained over Andrew's lap for a while, sobbing. "Get up; You will get the same on your bare arse tonight," announced Andrew sternly.

DaphneCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaphneCollins

Rachel got up, not looking anyone in the face, and cupped her well-spanked buttocks.

"She deserved that and she will get another dose later," said Andrew to the guests.

Nobody spoke, but glances went between those assembled as Rachel hobbled towards the house, still clutching her arse cheeks.

"Sorry about the interruption, now let's get on with the party," said Andrew and conversation started amongst the guests, but the remainder of the afternoon/evening could not be the same.

Actually, one couple wished that they could go home right now and fuck, but knew that they could not leave yet,

A bit later, Rachel reappeared in the garden. She was full of weak smiles and attempts to chat, but it was noticeable that she did not attempt to sit down. Whilst indoors, she had quickly masturbated to ease her sexual arousal, but she really needed a fucking.

"Um, everyone; I just want to say that I deserved what I got and I want to say sorry to you and Andrew," announced Rachel.

There were a few 'no need to apologise' mumbled by some of the guests.

"Apology accepted, but you will still get another spanking tonight," said Andrew.

The party went on and the conversation became a bit more natural, but nobody present could get what they had seen out of their minds.

"I thought something was wrong, didn't I?" said Georgina to Rachel.

"Yes, you did, didn't you?" acknowledged Rachel.

"I bet your bum is sore," continued Georgina.

"It is, and it will be sore again later," replied Rachel.

"Does that happen often?" asked a curious Georgina, who was wondering if she would like her husband Frank to spank her.

"Not spankings that hard, and never before with people watching," said Rachel.

It got to almost nine o'clock and the couple that were longing to fuck decided that it was now a time that they could leave without embarrassment, so they said their goodbyes.

When the woman, Sophie, said goodbye to Rachel, Rachel could tell from the woman's eyes how turned on she was, so Rachel knew what Sophie would be doing when she got home.

The other couples drifted away over the next thirty minutes or so. It had been quite an experience for all of them.

Rachel and Andrew did the clearing up. Rachel knew that the longer that took, the longer it would be before she got her still sore arse spanked again, but it also meant that any fucking would be delayed too.

By the time the clearing up had finished, all six of the couples that had attended were either having sex or had had sex.

One of the couples, Sophie and her husband John, would have had sex anyway because they fucked regularly. Four of the couples either might or might not have done so because their fucking was less frequent. One couple almost certainly would not have done because the fuck that they were now having was their first in three months.

Three of the women, including Georgina and the woman having her first sex in three months, had evidence of a hand being applied hard multiple times to their buttocks.

All twelve people owed their arousal, in part at least, to witnessing Rachel Parker get a very hard spanking over her husband's knee, a spanking that was going to be repeated very soon.

"Right, let's get ourselves organised and then you can get your second spanking," said Andrew.

"Oh darling, can we not just fuck?" asked Rachel, more in hope than expectation, rubbing the bulge in her husband's trousers, thinking that that might help.

"We will fuck, but first you still have a good hiding to come," replied Andrew.

"But you already gave me a good hiding," pouted Rachel.

"I did, but that was for misbehaving this afternoon after I warned you; Next one is the one that was promised earlier," responded Andrew.

Rachel knew that she would be getting another spanking, so had a shower, brushed her teeth and went to the bedroom naked. She glanced at her already red buttocks in the wardrobe mirror and imagined how much more red they would be soon.

Andrew was naked on the bed, his impressive penis almost ready for action. He went and showered and brushed his teeth and returned to the bedroom. Rachel was naked face down on the bed, one last hope that Andrew would play with the arse that she was displaying and not spank it.

"Get over," said Andrew quite sternly as he moved a chair and sat on it.

Rachel got off the bed and placed herself over Andrew's knee. He spanked her bare arse hard and fast and her already bottom started to glow. He spanked on and on but probably did not spank her for quite as long as he would have done if she had not had the earlier spanking.

Rachel was very turned on, as was Andrew.

Once he had stopped spanking, he gently caressed Rachel's backside. "Now we fuck," said Andrew, softly.

Rachel got off his lap, and her hands automatically went to her buttocks. She lay on the bed, legs spread. "Would you like it from behind?" asked Andrew kindly.

"I just want a fucking. Take me however you want," replied Rachel, getting onto her hands and knees and thrusting her crimson arse back towards her husband.

Andrew slid his throbbing penis into Rachel's wet and longing cunt and he fucked her at varying speeds.

"Mmm, yes, yes, fuck, fucking hell," shouted Rachel as she came for the first time and she yelled something similar not long after when she came again.

Rachel came a third time before Andrew ejaculated into her cunt.

It took them a while to get their breath back, but eventually; they lay cuddling, friends again.

"I never told you, but I have often fantasised about getting a spanking with people watching," said Rachel, after a while.

"Fuck! Really?" responded a surprised Andrew.

"Yeah, this afternoon rather turned me on and I brought myself off when I came indoors," confessed Rachel.

"You naughty girl, I should spank you," laughed Andrew.

"Hmm, I think I have had enough spanking for a while," replied Rachel, but both of them thought about the possibility of another public spanking one day.

The seven couples, including the hosts, that had attended the BBQ had all had sex. The public spanking had been a turn-on for all.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments