Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Punishment To Remember

"The consequences of my actions."

72
12 Comments 12
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Another story from 2020 that had disappeared. This is the new unexpurgated, x-rated version."

After collecting the key card from the hotel's front desk, as Kevin, my fiancée, had told me to do. I took the elevator and went up with a light heart. I looked forward to an afternoon and evening of naughty fun with Kevin.

Entering the room, I called out to Kevin as I closed the door. I didn't hear any response. I looked around: both the bedroom and the bathroom were empty. I assumed Kevin must have been there at some point when I saw the items lying on the bed. 

A paddle, a flogger, and a belt...'What the hell?'

The door opened, and I turned and saw my fiancé coming towards me with a malicious grin. 

"What's going on?" I asked.

He didn't answer; he kept walking slowly toward me, and his grin grew even wider. I took a pace back and stumbled when I felt the bed against my legs. Panicking, I managed to step aside as he approached.

"What's going on?" I repeated louder this time.

He looked at me, no longer grinning. "Well, you said you needed to be punished. Right?"

I shuddered. Yes, that was true. I'd said something like that after we'd had differences about how to celebrate our official engagement. 

As the dominant person in our relationship, Kevin made all the arrangements. However, I wanted some things to be done my way. 

Kevin was annoyed and hurt. He said I didn't trust him and that I was spoiling his surprise for me. Eventually, I reluctantly accepted his plans, saying facetiously, "Sorry, my Lord and Master. I guess you will have to punish me." 

I truly loved him, I guess.

He'd set up this hotel date as a makeup session.

Now, looking at his serious expression, I told him in a quiet tone, "I was joking, Kevin. I didn't think you'd take me seriously." 

Seeing those instruments on the bed was unexpected and a little unsettling, certainly enough to make me consider escaping to thwart his master plan. And yet, I was also aware of being curiously excited, aroused enough to suddenly moisten my panties.

Before I could make another move, Kevin had me in his grasp. "I'm going to use those things to punish you like you said you wanted me to for being a bad girl and not trusting me," he said sternly.

I automatically felt my pussy clench and forgot all pretense of escaping. Kevin knew that I got very excited when he talked this way. 

I loved it when he was assertive and strong.

"I want you to bend over and grasp your ankles," he said.

"I won't," I spat out.

He sat on the bed, pulled me over his knee, ass facing him. He raised my skirt, lowered my panties to my thighs, and spanked my ass cheeks repeatedly.

My pussy immediately melted, and my juices started oozing out. I was afraid I would stain his trousers.

He stood me up and slowly walked around me, taking in my short pleated skirt that barely covered my ass. I also wore white panties and a tight blouse that hardly concealed my full breasts. My nipples were already betraying my excitement, and my pussy was starting to drip.

Kevin came up behind me, slipped a couple of fingers under my panties and into my pussy, and then quickly removed them. "I knew this was turning you on," he announced, licking the juice of his fingers as he turned to pick up the belt.

He slid the skirt and panties off my hips and down my legs. 

"Now, grasp your ankles. Immediately," he ordered.

I obeyed. I knew I would be punished and could do nothing to stop him. I was also not sure I wanted to.

As I assumed the position, my blouse came down to cover my lowered head, and my breasts were exposed.

There was a muffled groan from Kevin. I could visualize what caused it... Me in this obscene position with my tight ass exposed and my tits dangling the way they must be.

I clenched my ass cheeks, hoping to hide my asshole from view.

Kevin chuckled as he saw my reflexive move stepped forward and ran a finger through my taint, and caressed my asshole.

"Soon, this too will be mine." I heard the glee in his voice and blushed. We had never done anal sex, and the thought that it might take place almost made me cum.

I didn't have long to wait before the belt slapped my upturned ass. I jerked at the sudden impact. But it felt so good that I kept quiet as the next few slaps rained down on my tush. I enjoyed the feeling of the heat rising on my ass cheeks. My pussy, with a mind of its own, was allowing a flow of my juices to slide down my thighs. 

He finished with the belt — and next brought the paddle down on my ass so hard I almost came with the thrill. I tried to stifle a moan, but it slipped out of me, and Kevin must have heard it. He repeatedly paddled my ass, and I had a hard time holding my ankles. 

The belt stung, but the paddle flattened my ass cheeks, and the five swats on each ass cheek left me with tears streaming down my face.

"Let go of your ankles and stand straight," Kevin ordered.

He helped me stand up. My ass felt sore, but I was on fire and wanted him to fuck me. I wanted his cock in me. It didn't matter that my ass was burning and my legs were shaking; I wanted his cock.

Get on the bed," he ordered, "and lie on your back."

I scrambled up, hoping he was going to put that cock I loved in me. I could hardly wait. Laying on my back, the smooth sheets brought a measure of relief to my burning ass. I looked at him as his cock jutted proudly, and my pussy twitched in anticipation.

Kevin then surprised me by spreading my legs wide and securing my ankles in restraints attached to the bottom corners of the bed. He secured my wrists above my head to the top corners. Spreadeagled, I struggled only to discover that I was pinned in a position like a butterfly specimen on a display board. 

I could hardly wait for him to insert that final pin into my pussy.

He climbed on the bed and hovered over me. I was hot with want and desire.

He then did something else I did not expect. He produced a pair of scissors and cut off my blouse. I was fully exposed, with nothing between me and his hard cock. I quivered but quietly watched him as he gazed at my tits and hard nipples. I squirmed as I craved his touch. I wanted him to lick, suck, and nibble on me.

Drammaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Drammaya

That was not to be. He picked up the flogger and ran the thongs over my nipples, first one breast, then the other over and over again.

My nipples ached with need, and I had never felt them this hard.

I saw him draw the flogger back and, with unbelievable accuracy, flicked it so the tips struck my erect nubs.

I shrieked in pain, but after the first few hits, much to my surprise, my pussy started to respond to the rising heat at my engorged nipples.

I moaned with pleasure.

Kevin smiled and said, "My, my, a regular pain slut. What a surprise. Darling, do you want this as part of sex practices after we are married?"

"Only if it pleases you and you believe I have earned it."

"How will I know you have earned it?"

"I don't know. Maybe if I disobey your wishes," I said, thinking I might turn out to be a very disobedient wife.

"Please fuck me. My tits and cunt are aching, and they need your hard cock."

He looked down at my pussy which was doing its best to flood the sheet, grinned, and said, "Not yet, but soon."

He went between my outspread legs and ran the thongs of the flogger between my pussy lips.

I writhed and squirmed with pleasure as they tickled my pussy lips and clit.

As my pussy juices soaked the flogger, the feelings became more intense as they rasped against my clit. 

He drew his arm back, and the sharp ends flicked my clit, and the prolonged edging I had been subjected to sent me over the edge.

My orgasm was so intense that, for the first time ever, I squirted my juices all over the sheets.

Kevin looked down at me and uttered just one word, looking dazed. "Incredible!"

"Now, you bastard," I yelled as my body suffered aftershocks from my orgasm. I had never needed to be fucked more than now. "Fuck me now."

He got between my legs, and, without hesitation, he plunged his cock into my hot, wet, and horny pussy. A glorious squelching sound filled the room as we became one. He held the position for a few moments, long enough for me to get used to his size. He's a big boy.

I softly moaned when he began, slowly moving in and out of my clinging pussy. My clit felt engorged as I enjoyed the constant friction of his pelvis as he fucked me. I knew I wouldn't last long. He pinched my nipples, massaged my breasts, and gave me the most passionate kiss we'd ever shared.

I desperately wanted to wrap my legs around him, and, under my breath, as I panted with each of Kevin's thrusts, I cursed the restraints. Kissing my throat, he continued to drill me, picking up the pace so that he was almost like a jackhammer. I was in ecstasy and knew that I was going to cum and blast his cock with my juices at any moment.

I cried out that I was going to cum — and he immediately stopped moving, leaving his cock throbbing inside me. I groaned as he slowly backed out of me.

He undid the restraints on my legs and placed two pillows under my hips. 

He reattached the restraints to the top two corners of the bed where my wrists were attached.

I was now wide open for him. I must have looked like a total slut with my reddened ass and cunt fully exposed and at his mercy.

"What are you doing? I complained. "I was about to cum."

"I think you will, but we'll do it another way for a change."

"What other way?"

He just grinned at me and placed his cock on my little rosebud.

I gasped. He'd never wanted this before, and I felt oddly excited to feel his cock at my back entrance.

Using his fingers, Kevin slathered the puckered hole with my pussy juices, then put two digits in there, stretching me, and then slowly, very slowly, he eased his cock into me. 

I felt the head pop in, and tears came to my eyes at the sharp pain I felt.

He didn't move but gazed at me, his face registering such passion and excitement that I nodded that it was okay. He gradually pushed deep inside, and the pleasure of pain became the pain of pleasure.

I was being entirely possessed by the man I loved.

His cock filled me and stretched my asshole, and I was in bliss.

He slowly fucked my ass. 

It was the most wildly exciting thing that I'd ever done. 

He kept pounding my ass as his balls bounced on my hot ass cheeks. 

He then started frigging my pussy with his fingers. Three fingers curled in to rub my pleasure spot as his thumb toyed with my aching clit.

I gushed from my pussy as he continued to fuck me, and it wasn't long before I heard him making the noises I knew meant he was going to cum. I was right there with him.

Kevin grunted and growled as his thick cock spurted deep in me, and I came at the same time, squirting while he unloaded. I cannot describe the sensation of having his hot cum fill my ass, and I cried out in passion and excitement.

He was too soon withdrawing his cock. Cum leaked out from both my holes. He wiped his cock on the sheet. He then leaned forward to eat my pussy, slurping up all my juices while I still throbbed from my climax. He cleaned me for several minutes before removing the restraints.

Lying beside each other, we kissed, and he held me while I draped a leg over him. So, he had 'punished' me for not trusting him — but I knew that this was the most intense sex I'd ever experienced.

I was the happiest woman in the world.

I started giggling.

"What's funny?" Kevin asked.

"I was visualizing the expression on the chambermaid's face when she saw these sheets in the morning. Let's move to the other bed. I feel as if I'm swimming in cum."

***

Thank you for reading. If you liked it click the little heart below. If you love it, click on both the heart and the star.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments