Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Spanking For Katherine

"She came to Him for her spanking ... but got so much more!"

38
19 Comments 19
16.3k Views 16.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

It was Saturday afternoon and like every Saturday around this time, Katherine Jennings was headed towards Master Black's house for their usual "session". 

She had been going there every Saturday for the past two years now, and she looked forward to each visit with her Master. She had spent the morning getting ready to meet him – she knew that Master had very exacting standards and liked her to be perfect for him. 

So she had showered and while in the shower she took the time to make sure she was shaved clean of body hair – armpits and legs of course but also her pussy needed to be smooth and bare. 

Master had told her at the beginning of their relationship that he liked her shaved... he didn't like "flossing while he ate," he had said. And she had to admit, the feeling of the cool air under her skirts and dresses always made her nipples hard thinking about him!

In addition to showering and shaving, Katherine took great pains to make sure her hair was done up the way he wanted it because he liked to use it as a handle. Her makeup was done to perfection with the dramatic porn star smokey eye look. 

Master had told her that she was his slut and he expected her to look the part. Along with the slut makeup, he wanted her to dress like what she was, so Katherine had gone out and bought a few things she hoped he would like to see on her. 

Today she was wearing a slinky red stretch-knit dress. The dress had spaghetti straps that crossed in the back, a daringly deep V front to accentuate her tits, a scooped back so low it nearly showed the top of her ass-crack, and the bottom hem of the dress was cut so high the tops of her stockings showed. 

Because Katherine was only five foot four, she was considerably shorter than Master Black's six-foot stature. So to make up for it, she wore her red platform heels with a six-inch spiked heel and a two-inch platform sole, giving her the added height she needed. 

However, the elevated shoes were difficult to drive in so she had to remove them and drive in more sensible shoes and change once she got to Master's house.

Katherine drove down the oak-lined avenue that fronted Master's house. She always liked looking at the big sprawling houses in the neighborhood he lived in. Master Black lived in a very upscale and wealthy neighborhood – a far cry from the lower-middle class South Side which she lived in. 

As she drove down the street, she often wondered just what the people who lived in these wondrous houses did for a living. Her own job as a title company processor paid the bills but just – it didn't leave much in the way of extra's or "fun money". Certainly not enough to afford a house like the ones she saw!

She arrived at Master's big two-story Craftsman house and pulled up parking on the concrete pad in front of the double car garage. She smiled as she looked at the huge house... there had been many fun times in that house! 

She remembered back when she first arrived at Master Black's door – uncertain and timid to a fault, it was a wonder that he took on that shy, introverted, and very puritanical girl. Raised in a strict Catholic household, she had remained a virgin until she was well into her teens. Even then, she had known only one other man, a fellow church member, who also was unfamiliar with anything but the traditional missionary position. 

Once she got her job at Macafee Title and Escrow, she overheard the other girls in her office talking about their sexual exploits. The way they talked with their gasps and giggles had her intrigued and even envious, but without anyone of her own, most of those things remained a curiosity.

Until one day when a man walked into the title company. It was during lunch and most of the other staff had left the office. Only her and one other girl remained, and that girl was busy on the phone with another customer at the time.

The man walked up to Katherine's desk. "Excuse me I was wondering if you could help me." His voice made her look up and that was it. She was smitten with him from the first glance. She went out of her way to do whatever she could to help him with his mortgage questions and soon the two of them chatted as if they'd known each other for a long time. He was able to learn a lot about her and he was just as free with his own information. 

Then one day, he came into the office and asked Katherine if she would join him for dinner – his way of thanking her for being so helpful in getting him into the very house she was now parked in front of. 

That night at dinner she learned about his other side, his Master's side. Hearing him talk about it and explain what D/s was made her pussy tingle and her heart race. Almost before she knew what was going on he had invited her to his house so he could show her more about it. And the rest, they say, is history.

That was two years ago and now she sat once again in front of Master's house. She glanced down at the clock on her dashboard. It was time to stop reminiscing and go inside – she didn't want to be late and keep her Master waiting! 

She slipped off her comfortable driving shoes and put on her platform heels. After standing up on wobbly legs for a couple of moments to get herself stabilized, she walked up the sidewalk to the front door. One more quick check of her outfit and she pushed the doorbell.

After what seemed like an unbearably long time to Katherine, the door opened and her Master stood before her. As Katherine had been taught, her head was lowered and her eyes were on the ground in front of her, she only saw the bottom edge of the door swing away. But she knew why.

"Hello Master," she said softly.

"Hello, my dear. Come on in," he said, offering her his hand to help her step over the threshold.

Katherine smiled shyly and took his hand letting him lead her into the living room. He walked her over to the sofa. "Would you like some tea, my dear? I have a pot that should be just about ready."

"Yes, Master. Thank you," Katherine said. As he left to go into the kitchen to bring out the tea, Katherine fanned herself with her hand. Damn! That man still can get me overheated with just his presence! she thought.

As she waited for him to return, she looked around the living room. Master's house had always impressed her with its size and with the eclectic way he had of decorating it. Master didn't subscribe to any one style – instead, his house was decorated with whatever he fancied at the time. Some of his decorating had subtle sexual references known only to a few. Other pieces were simple art for art's sake. 

Her eyes moved around the room until they rested on the carved wood banister and the stairs leading to the second floor. Katherine smiled when she saw the banister. She remembered Master making her lay over the rail at the bottom of the stairs one time when she was being punished. It was one of her first canings and she would not keep her legs down. 

Frustrated with trying to cane her as she moved about, he had brought her around to stand on the bottom step and tied her wrists and ankles spread-eagled to the handrail's newel posts. He gave her a good caning that day, but he ended it by caring for her and eventually fucking her until she'd completely forgotten all about her sore ass!

Master was like that. She came over to see him because she needed to be punished. But she always left feeling loved and cared for and his "good girl". He made sure that she left his house feeling better than she did when she arrived.

His return from the kitchen interrupted her thoughts and she smiled, taking the cup of tea from him. They sat together drinking their tea while talking about their work, the past week, or whatever came up. Katherine had always found Master very easy to talk to about just about everything. He was a very knowledgeable man and he had traveled all over – she could listen to his adventures all day! But he never monopolized the conversation, he wanted to hear about her life and her day as well. 

Finally, the conversation got around to the part that Katherine both loved and hated. It was confession time!

"So, my dear, what wrongs have you done this week? What brings you to my door today?" he asked.

"Master, I was late for work once this week but it wasn't really my fault – the new road construction between my house and work made me take the long way around and I was ten minutes late for work," she said.

"I see. What else?"

"Well I guess I lost a client for the company – they went with another agency. It was just a couple with a small house, not a big commercial client or anything. I don't get to handle those yet."

"And why not?"

"Well, because I'm still learning and I'm the new girl... when I have a better grasp of things and someone new comes in, I should move up," she said.

"Is that everything then?"

"Yes, Master. As far as I know, that's everything. It was a slow week I guess!" she said, trying to make light of her wrongdoings.

"Well your attempt at humor aside, you should not have been late for work. People rely on you to be on time, my dear, and when you aren't there, other people have to pick up your slack. That's no way to impress your boss... or your Master. If there is road construction in your area, you should leave for work earlier so you can adjust. No one ever got in trouble for being early to work!"

"Yes, Master."

"As for losing a client, there is no such thing as a small client – every client should be important to you. Showing you take care of the so-called little things makes people trust you with bigger things. If you want to advance in that job, learn to be dependable and conscientious. That's what impresses an employer."

"Yes, Master. You are right, as usual. Thank you for your words," she said.

"You are welcome, my dear. But I think that it's time for your spanking now, young lady," he said calmly. "Stand up please."

Katherine stood up in front of him as he requested. He ran his hands up and down the backs of her stockinged thighs as he spoke.

"Now tell me why you come here every weekend."

"To get punished," she said her voice soft.

"That's right. And why do I have to punish you?" 

"To teach me... to help me," she said. Her body was already beginning to respond to his caress.

"That's right. I want to teach you how to be a good girl. You want to be a good girl don't you?"

"Ohhh yes, Master... ohhh please..." she moaned mindlessly.

His hands were magical. Within mere moments she was in his power and she could feel her pussy dampening. He hadn't even begun the spanking yet!

"All right my dear, you know what to do. Hike up that dress and lay over my knees and we will begin."

Katherine shimmied her dress up to her waist and Master took note that the front of her panties had a dark wet spot already. And it was getting bigger! He looked up to see her eyes partially closed and saw the hard pink nipples of her tits poking the front of her dress out in tiny teepees.

He didn't say anything, but rather just helped her to lay over his knees in the position he wanted her. He held her securely and Katherine felt oddly comforted by his strength. With one hand holding the bottom of the sofa and the other wrapped around his leg, she held herself in position waiting for the inevitable. But Master wasn't quite ready to begin the spanking just yet. His eyes feasted on the view in front of him. My God what a sight she was! 

The stockings were the kind that stayed up without garters so nothing was hampering his view. Her thong panties were pulled deep in the crack of her ass. She didn't normally wear thong panties – they were uncomfortable to sit on for hours at a desk and a workplace isn't exactly the appropriate setting for that kind of underwear! But since she knew what she was going to his house for, she figured she might as well look sexy for him.

"Nice choice of panties my dear. Normally I don't approve of panties but in this case, they add a touch of adventure and intrigue," he said. 

He took hold of the ass strap and gently tugged on it pulling it tighter against her pussy. Katherine moaned as she felt the panties wet against her pussy.   

He ran his hand over the back of her legs and down her calves. He loved the feel of her satiny stockinged legs. Then he slid his hands back up to the inside of her thigh and up to lightly brush against her panty-covered pussy lips. Katherine gasped and raised her ass as he touched her most sacred spot and parted her legs a bit to encourage more caresses there. 

But instead, his hand moved up the crack of her ass, around her full round asscheek, and back down the back of her other thigh once again. Back up the inside of her thigh and brushing against her pussy brought a moan from Katherine and she raised up again, a bit higher this time. Instead of moving away, however, he kept his fingers there rubbing and teasing her pussy while he reached down to grab a handful of her loose black hair. He pulled her head up from its hanging position.

DitaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DitaGold

"Are you comfortable, my dear?" he asked

"Yes Master," she said softly.

"You have been looking forward to this night all week haven't you?"

"Yes, I have, Master. I love coming here to see you," she answered, panting as his fingers worked in her crotch. 

"Even though you get spanked every time you come here?" he pressed her.

"Master, you... you spank me... because I need to learn. You do it... to teach me," she said, her raging lust making speaking difficult.

"Do you want me to spank you now my dear? Do you want me to make your ass all hot and red and that wet naughty pussy even wetter?"

"Ohhh yes, Master! Please, I want that so much! Please spank my naughty ass and teach me to be your good girl!"

He laid his palm across her ass. Slowly and lightly he began to caress her. He felt her breathing quicken, and she stiffened. His hands moved across the soft, smooth flesh. He moved from one cheek to the other, feeling every twitch she made in his fingertips. 

"Relax, my dear. You have to trust me." He felt her body slowly release its tension and relax as she lay draped over his lap.

"Yes Sir," she said and held herself still. Master smiled down at her effort. She was very active when it came to anything sexual, and he knew that forcing her to be still would only increase her tension and make the anticipation even worse!

He caressed her for a few more moments and then raised his hand and brought it down squarely upon her left cheek with a loud smack that reverberated in the quiet living room. She gasped and jumped in his lap, but he held her tightly as his hand fell again on the right cheek. Then back to the left, then the right, then a caress to smooth the skin and to let her get used to the sting.

Master noticed his heart pounding hard as his hand rained down on her ass and thighs. A very nice shade of pink was starting to rise in her white skin. His cock was pressing hard up against her. She moved to press her pelvis down onto it. Master shut his eyes, feeling his cock pulse and throb. It wanted out, but he didn't think about that – he had a job to do and he wanted to get on with it.

"My cock is hard. Do you feel it, my dear? Feel it growing under you?"

"Yes Sir," her voice breathless.

"Do you want more then?"

"Yes, please, Master."

He smiled. She was his obedient slut; his willing, wanton whore! He brought his hand up and this time brought it down hard, in the center of her ass cheek, then on the other side just as hard. He poured blows on her thighs, making them as pink as her ass. Katherine moaned and wiggled, both to meet the sexuality of it and to temper the pain. When she tried to close her thighs around her pussy, he moved his hand down and cupped her sex preventing it. Heat radiated from her core and he pressed his finger into her wet slit.

"My my, your pussy is so wet, my sweet. Does it turn you on when I spank you?

"Oh yes Master!" she said, wriggling on his lap.

He inserted his finger into her warm, moist cunt, working it in deep. Her pussy muscles gripped his finger and he could feel her cunt sucking on his finger like a milking machine. She pushed back against his hand, raising her ass and spreading her thighs to allow him better access. She was moaning and wanted him to continue... to increase his pace and depth... to make her cum. 

Katherine wanted to cum so badly now. She wanted to cum for her Master.

He slid his finger out, coated in her juices, and spread them on her clit. She had the most sensitive clit he had ever known and he was amazed at how something so small could cause her so much pleasure. He circled the little nub while she moaned her delight.

"Ohh, Master!"

"Don't move!" It was an order.

Katherine stopped instantly. He took his hand from her pussy and rubbed it over her ass then down her legs again. Whack! He slapped her ass. 

He began a steady rhythm, alternating between sides and moving the point of impact around to cover her whole ass and the backs of her legs to the knee. The blows slowly increased in rhythm and intensity. He could feel the heat that was radiating from her soft flesh, and he smiled as her cheeks became even redder with every slap.

"Ouch!" she cried out suddenly, twisting around and putting her hand over her ass. He tightened his grip and stopped for a moment looking down at her with concern.

"What is it? What's wrong?" he asked.

"That hurts!"

"My dear, this is a spanking – it's supposed to hurt," he said.

"I know, Master. But it still hurts," she said.

"What is your safeword, Katherine?" 

"Red, Master."

"That's right. If you need to stop for whatever reason you call out your safeword and we will stop immediately," he said.

"I don't want you to stop, Master. I just needed a moment to collect myself."

"Oh, I see." He smiled at his girl. So pretty and so wanting to submit and be of service to him. 

"Do you want more then, my dear?"

"Yes Master, but may I ask something?"

"What is it, my dear?" he asked, getting a little concerned now. He looked down at the woman laying over his lap, her sex wet and open to him. 

He looked at her ass, pink from the top of her cheeks down to where the stockings started near the middle of her thighs. His hand caressed the hot skin as he waited for her to say what it is that she wanted.

"Umm.... can you spank me... a little harder please?" she asked shyly.

"Harder?"

"Yes, Master... please?"

"But my dear, most disobedient girls want to avoid a spanking. And you want me to spank you harder?" he asked, just wanting to know why she wanted a harder spanking.

"Yes, Master, I need a little bit more to get to where I need to be. Just a little harder – I'm almost there."

"Very well then, you really are a naughty little slut, aren't you!"

"Yes, Sir!" Katherine giggled and Master slapped her ass hard enough to cause her to flinch and cry out, "Owww!"

He began spanking her harder and harder. He could feel his cock growing harder by the moment and it was getting more and more uncomfortable sitting there with her on his lap teasing him. Katherine was getting antsy as well – her ass was hot and red and her pussy was dripping with desire. 

He slipped a finger into her and was amazed at how wet she was. Her pussy juices coated his finger. He rubbed her clit and she moaned and pressed against him. It was difficult for her – writhing against his hand, he could hear sobs mixed in with her moans and he knew she wouldn't need much more to send her plummeting over the edge.

Master had more in store for her, so he added a second finger and began finger-fucking her. Using short rapid strokes he stabbed in and out of her slick hole, curling his fingers downward to access her g-spot. He knew this would make short work of her growing passions and indeed it did. In practically no time at all, she was squirming and writhing like a snake on a hot griddle.

"Ohhh, Master! Oh, you're going to make me cum!" she cried out, her voice a mixture of sobs and flaming lust.

"I want you to cum, Katherine. But I want you to beg me for it first. Now beg to cum, you naughty girl." He fingered her faster, harder until her body began trembling as she fought against the rising tide. Her cunt sucked at his fingers, her clit was swollen and hard.

"Oh God, Master! Oh please! Please make me cum! Please, I need to cum so badly! Please make me cum for you, Master! Ohhh, God please, please, please!" she sobbed desperately.

He knew her and he knew her need was genuine – it dripped in her words and showed in her trembling body. She stood on the edge of forever and wanted him to push her over.

"Now cum, slut! Cum for your Master!"

"Oh God, Master! Ohhh!" she cried out as she erupted, cumming hard against his hand, pouring out her love for her Master as he continued thrusting into her spewing hole like he was trying to plug the leak. 

But it was useless – she had been holding this in all week, heeding his rule about not masturbating. The closer it came to their meeting time, however, the harder it was for her to obey his rule. 

He rubbed and stroked her until he felt her spasms lessen. He stopped to caress her ass and pussy. He could hear her sobbing harder now and could feel her body tremble with emotion and the need she still felt. She was never finished with one orgasm and the next would be stronger and more intense.

Finally, mercifully, her orgasms passed and she lay still for a few moments, still sobbing. He scooped her up into his lap holding her close until she stopped crying.

"Feel better now my dear?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. I always feel better after getting a spanking from you. It's kind of hard to explain except it's like a pressure-relief valve... things build up all week at work and everywhere and when I come here your spankings give me an excuse to cry it all out. It's like rebooting a computer – I'm ready to go back out and face the world again."

"Well, I'm glad I can be your reboot. But there is another reason why this particular weekend is special."

"Oh? Why is that, Master?" she asked puzzled.

"Katherine my sweet, hop off me please." She got up standing in front of him wondering what was going on. 

"In the closet over there you will find a present wrapped in silver paper. Please bring it to me." 

Katherine looked at where he was pointing and then scurried off to fetch the present. She brought it back to him.

"Go ahead and open it. It's for you."

"For me, Master? she asked and then began ripping into the paper wrapping. She opened the box and pulled out what was inside.

"Master, it's-it's a collar!" she gasped.

"That's right. Read the nametag."

"It says... kitten."

"That's right. Katherine, you and I have been seeing each other like this for two years now. I've been wanting to do this for a while now but the time never felt right. You're telling me about why you feel better after a spanking was a very personal confession and I felt it was finally time. 

"You have come a long way, my dear, since the first time we met. You have lost your strict Catholic mindset and become a very valuable and very special slut to me. And now I want to make this official. This collar, if you accept it, will mean you are mine – wholly and completely. You will belong to me mind, body, and soul, to use as I see fit and you will serve me and me alone for as long as you wear this collar. 

If you choose to, your name here will be kitten, sort of a play on your real name, and you will respond to that name. You will be called other things of course – slut, whore, and the like – but your name will be kitten."

"Oh, Master! I-I don't..." she started to say. 

"Wait, there is more. If you choose to accept the collar, I would also like you to move in here with me. I see no sense in both of us having separate houses and the bills that go with them. 

"You can keep your job for now if you wish, but I want you here where you are handy in case I want to use you and where I can watch over you. This house is far too much for one person and far too quiet when you aren't here."

Katherine looked at him for a long, silent moment, digesting what he had just said. Then her bottom lip quivered. "Oh MASTER!" and she dropped the collar on the floor, running off sobbing uncontrollably.

He sat on the sofa for a bit wondering what was going on. Had he said something wrong? Why did she run away like that? Finally, she came back her face wet with tears and she walked up kneeling in front of him.

"Please forgive me, Master, but this is what I have dreamt about for a long time. Since shortly after I started coming here, I dreamed and fantasized about what it would be like to live here... to be your full-time slut and serve you all the time. 

"I knew that I wanted a full-time Master since we first started down this road, and I always wished it would be you, my beloved Master. I am just... so very happy. Yes! Yes! I will wear your collar proudly, my Master. Please, put it on me right now! I can't bear a moment more without it!"

She pulled her hair to one side and lowered her head offering him her neck. Master Black attached his collar around her soft supple neck, buckling it in the back and she raised her head proudly. 

"You now belong to me and shall be known as kitten here in my presence. Outside, the world will know you as Katherine Jennings as normal. But here you are kitten."

"Yes, Master. My name is kitten. I love it and I love my new collar, Master. Thank you. Thank you so much."

Master Black stood up and pulled her to her feet, wrapping her in his arms and she laid her head on his shoulder, purring like her namesake. She was his and she was home.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments