Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After All Those Years

"Woman aged sixty reminisces about a schoolgirl caning and decides to feel the cane again"

13
8 Comments 8
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Suneeta Holkar had been thinking back to that day forty-three years ago when she, as a seventeen-year-old, had been summoned to the headmistress's study. The headmistress was named Anthea Armitage and the school was a very expensive girls-only private school in England.

As Suneeta approached the study door all those years previously she knew that she was in big trouble but did not think for a moment that what was about to happen would happen.

Miss Armitage gave her a lengthy lecture about her seemingly multiple transgressions and Suneeta stood there head bowed but she was shocked when the headmistress opened a cupboard and produced a whippy-looking cane. The use of the cane was very rare at the school although not unheard of but when Miss Armitage bent the cane and then slashed it through the air Suneeta thought that she was going to wet her school regulation knickers.

When the headmistress said, "Bend over and touch your toes," Suneeta thought that she was going to die but she found herself head pointing at the floor and her whole body shaking as Miss Armitage folded Suneeta's skirt partway up her back.

She felt the cane tap against her green-knickers covered backside a few times before it was raised and slashed back down and she screamed a split second after it made contact with her buttocks. Her buttocks back then were quite large and rounded but they were even more so now.

Suneeta screamed when each of the following five strokes lashed across her arse and when the beating was finished she was clutching her whipped backside as tears streamed down her face.

On being dismissed she staggered out of the headmistress's study and stumbled blindly down the corridor holding her buttocks and crying loudly. Quite soon the whole school would be aware that Suneeta Holkar had been caned and her friends were offering sympathy but she just wanted and needed to be alone.

She shut herself in her private room and lay face down on her bed crying into the pillow. Crying because of the almost unbearable stinging emanating from her nether regions but also because of the humiliation of knowing that all the other two hundred or so girls in the school would be aware that she had had to bend over for Miss Armitage's cane.

After a while, Suneeta's crying had been reduced to sobbing and then sniffling and her arse was still on fire but, perhaps strangely or perhaps not, so was her cunt. The tingling in her backside had created a tingling in her vagina and as she was already bare arsed, having lowered her knickers to try to cool her bottom, her fingers were now probing her increasingly wet cunt and her next cry was not one of pain but one of orgasm. What an orgasm it was as she came and came and came as she writhed and twitched.

In the decades since that event, Suneeta had become a very attractive and even beautiful woman and although she had never married she had had multiple admirers of both sexes, quite a few of whom had shared her bed.

Suneeta had often thought back to her caning and the aftermath but had been thinking about it more and more in recent times, so much so that she had done something about it and had found on the internet a lady that lived quite close that specialised in administering discipline to the bottoms of other females.

Suneeta had contacted 'Miss Archibald' and had had quite a lot of communication with her culminating in an agreement to visit her the following week to have a cane applied to her sixty-year-old backside. The discussions and details had become quite intricate and an agreement was reached that Suneeta would dress as a schoolgirl, her hostess had school uniforms in various sizes, and take twelve strokes of the cane on her backside although whether her backside was to be bare or not at the time had not yet been settled on.

Suneeta had also taken up the lady's offer to stay the night in her spare room because there were doubts about her ability to travel after her 'punishment'. Suneeta did not know if this caning would produce the sexual delight that her first one had subsequently done but that was obviously the hope. Having a woman staying overnight was far from uncommon for Miss Archibald, whether the woman had been caned or not.

The day arrived for Suneeta's visit to Miss Archibald and she drove wondering how her bottom would be feeling on the return journey although that would not be until the next day. On reaching the secluded residence she was greeted by a quite sturdy looking but not unattractive woman of Suneeta's age or possibly slightly less.

"You will address me as Miss Archibald or madam later but first we will have a little chat and you can call me Mary," said the woman after showing Suneeta to the room that would be hers for the night.

"I just need you to understand a few things because once we get to the stage that you change into your schoolgirl uniform there will be no going back," continued Mary.

"Yes, I understand," said Suneeta.

"That means that you will receive twelve very hard strokes of the cane even if it takes all night and any protests will be ignored," Mary went on.

"I understand," confirmed Suneeta although her buttocks seemed to give an involuntary twitch on hearing that news.

"After I have caned a lady I allow her some time to recover and then I will see if she needs any assistance from me, if you know what I mean," said Mary with a twinkle in her eyes.

Suneeta assumed that the assistance might be in the form of something sexual, which she would not be adverse to, but thought that she had better make sure so she said, "I think I know what you mean but..."

"I am a lesbian darling but I do not force myself on a lady, I only help her if she needs me to," said Mary.

"Yes, that is what I thought that you meant," said Suneeta.

"From what you have told me before you had a sexual reaction to the caning that you got at school, is that correct?" said Mary wanting confirmation of earlier discussions.

"Yes, although it was quite a while after the beating," replied Suneeta.

"Yes, that is why I will leave you on your own for a while after I have thrashed you before seeing if there is anything that you need from me," said Mary who very obviously fancied the woman that she would soon be caning.

After a brief silence, Mary said, "This is your last chance because once we leave this room you will go to get changed, as will I, and then you will report to my study down the corridor for your punishment."

I understand," said Suneeta who was both excited and nervous.

"Right, you go in there and see if you can get into a uniform that fits you, and then you will knock on my study door and wait until I give you permission to enter," instructed Mary.

"Yes Miss Archibald," said Suneeta getting into schoolgirl mode.

Hung up in the room were schoolgirl uniforms in various sizes and Suneeta thought she had better try the largest size first. She stripped naked and was finding a strange sort of sexual arousal as she glanced at herself in the full-length mirror. She looked at her hair surrounded vagina and then at her very full and rounded backside, a backside that would soon be feeling the cane.

She got herself dressed in a white blouse, black pleated skirt, stockings, and green knickers although the knickers mostly disappeared into the deep crack of her arse. Another look at herself in the mirror and she was aware of increasing dampness between her legs as she headed towards the door at which she was to knock.

HILARYgoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HILARYgoddessTS

Her first knock got no response so she knocked a second time and a voice from within boomed "Enter".

Suneeta went in and stood behind a quite imposing next was Mary, or Miss Archibald that she now was, and she had changed into a long black skirt and white blouse and was in a headmistress type gown. The next thing that caught Suneeta's eye was the cane on the desk.

"You girl have been sent to me for a sound thrashing and that is exactly what you are going to get," announced Miss Archibald.

"Yes Miss Archibald," Suneeta managed to almost whisper.

The 'headmistress' picked up the cane and bent it almost in half, "Bend over and touch your toes girl," ordered Miss Archibald.

Suneeta bent but touching her toes was going to be a problem so she placed her hands on her shins, she was aware that the knickers had crept even further into the crevice between her buttocks.

Just as her headmistress had done all those years before, Miss Archibald raised Suneeta's skirt but with the knickers that she had on being a few sizes too small the brown arse of Indian origin was as good as bare.

"Twelve strokes, you will remain in position until I tell you to stand," instructed Miss Archibald and Suneeta did not respond because she did not think that a response was necessary.

The cane was slashed through the air twice and on both occasions, Suneeta's buttocks twitched involuntarily before the buttocks felt the cane being laid against them.

There was the sound of bamboo whistling through the air before a loud CRACK  and then a yell of anguish from Suneeta.

This process was repeated three more times and each time Suneeta got more and more distressed and she was wondering how she could possibly take eight more strokes.

Mary Archibald got hugely turned on by applying a cane to a firm set of female buttocks but for now, she was concentrating on landing each stroke as hard as possible.

Twice more the cane lashed Suneeta's bottom and she was having great trouble staying bent over and she was now gasping for breath and sobbing. She was not sure how this compared with the six that she had received as a teenager but unlike those six this six and more was at her own bidding.

On and on the beating went as Mary put full force behind each stroke and the count had now reached nine and Suneeta's backside was on fire.

CRACK the tenth stroke arrived and Suneeta jumped up with a loud shriek and her hands went to her buttocks.

Miss Archibald waited patiently watching the very attractive woman with a look of agony on her face trying to rub some of the hurt out of her arse before finally saying, "Get back over, girl."

After a brief delay, Suneeta again presented her buttocks for the cane and the next CRACK was possibly the most powerful lash so far.

Suneeta's body was trembling as she sobbed and groaned and Miss Archibald bent the cane once more whilst contemplating the final stroke.

She raised the cane high and then CRACK the bamboo descended once more and Suneeta wailed.

Miss Archibald studied the bent-over body for a moment, now fully aware of her own wetness in her underwear, before saying, "Stand up and go to your room, I will see you later."

At this point, as she staggered from the study clutching her cheeks, Suneeta was not thinking anything sexual because all that she was aware of was the stinging and throbbing from her backside.

With Suneeta in her room and face down on the bed, as she had been forty-three years previously, Mary Archibald was doing what she usually did after caning an adult schoolgirl, she was masturbating.

Suneeta went through the same process as she had the first time as the feeling from her backside, whilst still very painful, started to cause feelings in another part of her body and she was thinking of putting her fingers to use when there was a gentle tap on the door, "Suneeta, can I come in please?" said Mary in a soft voice.

"Yes, please do," replied the sixty-year-old with a sore arse.

Mary entered the room and she had now changed into a blouse and trousers, "How are you, how is your bottom?" she asked.

"I am ok but my bottom is fucking sore," replied Suneeta with a weak laugh.

"Would you like me to rub it, kiss it perhaps?" asked Mary in anticipation.

"Kissing it sounds nice," replied Suneeta who was of course still in the school uniform.

Having again raised the skirt Mary said, "I think that these should come off," and Suneeta raised her stomach so that Mary could drag the knickers down and off and Mary gasped as she saw the twin mounds of Suneeta's bare arse.

"You have a truly lovely bottom Suneeta," said Mary.

"It is a sore one at the moment but I am sure that your kissing it would help," replied Suneeta who had now opened her legs wide.

Mary leaned forwards and gently kissed the left buttock that was nearest to her before kissing the other one and her fingers seemed to be attracted by magnetism to Suneeta's now wet cunt.

"Oh that feels so good," said Suneeta as the other woman kissed her arse cheeks and gently fingered her vagina.

Before long Mary had Suneeta gasping and squirming as her mouth and fingers drove the caned woman towards orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh, yesss!" panted Suneeta as she was almost there and a speeding up of Mary's fingers in her cunt took her over the edge and she yelled and bucked as she came hard.

Once she had finished cumming she said, "Thank you, thank you so much," as she basked in the afterglow of a great orgasm.

"My pleasure darling," said Mary before kissing Suneeta's face and lips.

"Would you like me to do something for you?" asked Suneeta who had temporarily almost forgotten the stinging from her cane-marked arse.

"Would you, sweetheart?" asked Mary whilst removing her trousers to reveal that she had nothing underneath.

Mary put herself on the bed with her legs apart on either side of Suneeta's head and Suneeta soon had her tongue at work in Mary's slit and before long had her orgasming with a long loud groan.

The two women slept together that night although Suneeta was careful to keep her bottom off the bed whenever possible.

They breakfasted with Suneeta standing and then, after a long lingering kiss, Suneeta drove home although far from comfortably.

She would be visiting again although it was unclear as to whether she would be visiting Mary, Miss Archibald or both

After a gap of forty-three years, Suneeta Holkar's backside had again felt the cane and her cunt had again felt the joys of the after-effects.
 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments