Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angie Pretending To Be Headmistress, Canes Mike

"Angie dresses as a headmistress and spanks Mike naked..."

21
7 Comments 7
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I’m Angie, just started my A-Levels in the lower sixth and I’m head girl at my Co-ed Grammar School in the North West. I play hockey in the first team and I’m pretty fit. You might want to read the first two parts of this story to find out how Mike was first punished nude and then subsequently, we were both punished by our headmistress.

Of course, I enjoyed watching and helping with Mike’s spanking but I was surprised how much I enjoyed being spanked, particularly with the strap between my legs from Miss Phillips as punishment for getting aroused. I couldn’t help thinking about the caning and Mike’s throbbing erection so I plucked up courage and told him about my idea.

Mike admitted that the image of me, stark naked, bent over the desk with my legs wide apart was a regular feature of his dreams and daydreams. I told him how sorry I was that we had been interrupted before we’d had a chance to touch each other more. I asked if he’d like to come to my house on Sunday to continue where we’d left off, as my parents were visiting friends in Yorkshire. His eyes lit up and he had to adjust his trousers to manage a growing erection.

When we next spoke, I explained that my idea had evolved and I nervously suggested that we role-play his original punishment with me acting as Miss Phillips. Fortunately, he agreed but proposed that he would pretend to be one of the school governors who’d found out that Miss Phillips was using corporal punishment and make her accept a spanking.

Every time we saw each other during the week we blushed and smiled, thinking of our plan. Eventually, Sunday was here, my parents set off and I let Mike know the coast was clear. I’d found a good whippy cane in the garage and Mike had promised to bring a leather strap.

My heart leapt when the doorbell rang. I checked myself in the mirror and was pleased to see that I’d done a reasonable job of dressing like our headmistress with my hair tied back. The look on Mike’s face as I opened the door suggested that he felt I’d achieved the look.

We chatted briefly then I took control and got into character, “Mike, you know why I sent for you.”

His head dropped, “Yes,” he muttered.

“YES, WHAT,” I thundered.

“Yes, Miss.”

“Very well, take off your clothes.”

He reacted just as he had when he was about to be punished by Miss Phillips, shocked and struggling to believe he was to be spanked naked.

“Now, or I’ll increase your punishment.”

He removed his shirt, making my juices run as I studied his impressive body. Item by item he removed his clothing until he stood in just his underpants pushed out by a full erection by the look of it.

“Remove your underpants, Mike,” I commanded him.

He smiled as he hooked his fingers into the elastic and slid his pants past his rigid cock.

I quickly got into character, “Don’t you dare smirk at me!” and I flicked the strap across the tip of his cock which sent it swinging up and down.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

I sat down on an upright chair and told him to stand to my right. I put my hand round behind him, stroking his firm muscular cheeks. As I did this my face was almost touching his cock and I had to resist the temptation to take it into my mouth.

I ran my fingers around his flat stomach then down until I felt his balls and along his rigid shaft before I eased back his foreskin to reveal a glistening helmet. Again I fought the temptation. Instead, I pulled him down across my knees and clamped his rigid penis between my thighs.

I began to spank him with my open palm, left cheek, right cheek, top of thigh, on and on until his bum was bright pink and he was whimpering.

“Stand up and bend over this coffee table.”

The table was low so he was very exposed as I forced his legs apart. I slid my hand between those muscled thighs and gripped his throbbing cock until he groaned.

“First the strap,” I told him, “don’t try to get up or stop me, or else.”

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack.

I was enjoying this but also realised it was his turn to spank me next. He took it very well, though I could see from the colour of his bum and how he flinched between strokes that he was feeling some pain.

When I stopped he stood and rubbed his bum sending his cock swinging.

“Now the cane.”

I bent him back over the table and picked up the thin cane. Swoosh, it made a delightful sound as it hissed through the air hitting his bottom with a satisfying crack.

“Aaargh, shit,” he cried, leaping up.

Perhaps I’d hit him a little harder than I meant to. “Don’t move again or you will get extra strokes.”

I bent him back over the table and continued, swish, swish, swish, until I was satisfied he had enough. There were tramlines across both cheeks and the top of his thighs.

As he stood a great blob of cum dripped on the coffee table.

“Right,” I said, “for that, I will use the strap on your penis. Hands on your head.”

I was hoping we might find another use for his erection shortly so I was careful not to hit him too hard. I flicked the strap up and down his shaft and finished with a couple of hits on the head. His cock was oozing and my juices were flowing.

By now we desperately wanted each other so, as I tore off my clothes we agreed that my punishment would happen on another date. He almost tore off my knickers and I pushed him to the ground. Kneeling over his throbbing, rigid cock, I lowered myself on to him. He was so hard inside me and so big I began to cry out in pleasure. The sensations were amazing as I lifted up until just the head was inside my swollen lips before I plunged back down, taking him inside me as far as I could.

We were both groaning and crying out as he pushed deeper and faster until I felt my cunt squeeze tight on his erection as I came just before Mike erupted inside me. We just lay there, intertwined, breathing hard until, after an age, he finally slipped out of me. Fucking amazing.

I couldn’t wait for my turn to be punished.

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments