Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Audrey - Act 2

"please read Audrey stars in a spanking film ACT 1 first"

6
2 Comments 2
13.0k Views 13.0k
875 words 875 words
ACT 2

(Behind the scenes, on location at Lake Tahoe)

"Keep those cameras rolling," the director shouted, "Audrey stay in position. Number Three zoom in on Audrey's backside. Madeline you're up."

Audrey's girlfriend Madeline worked quickly to rub down Audrey's backside with alcohol which cooled it at first and then caused it to blossom into a glowing pink. "Spread your legs baby," she whispered, "I'm going to insert a suppository," an old trick designed to simulate a dripping pussy, not that Audrey needed it. She was already dripping. As Madeline backed away, she gave Audrey an affectionate pat on her bottom and nodded to the director.

"Danny, you'll start with the bridle leather. Audrey will complain and then you'll use the riding crop. Don't be gentle; we need welts. Audrey, your safe word is CUT. If you want Danny to stop or you need a break, just yell CUT. The action will stop but the cameras will keep rolling."

"QUIET ON THE SET: ACTION"

Danny picked up a thick strap made of bridle leather and whacked it down against the palm of his hand to test it. Camera one caught the painful look on his face as he winced. Audrey reacted to the slapping sound by arching her back and lifting up her bottom for the strap.

The first stroke hit low across her buttocks producing a loud wet thwack and before she could react it landed again with another stinging burn across the same spot.

AUDREY: "CUT! FUCK DANNY... I'm a girl not a horse."

"Camera's rolling," the director warned, "Stay in position! Audrey, read that line again. "Please Danny, not the strap. It hurts too much."

"Oh please, Danny, no more. Not the strap. It hurts too much."

"Sorry baby," Danny said, out of character.

"CUT, Camera's Rolling!...."Danny, she's not your baby...she's a brat that needs to be taught a lesson. Your line is "one more," and then you strap her again, just as hard. ACTION."

DANNY: "One more....."

Everyone watched, spellbound as the leather strap descended with remarkable speed and bit once again into the lowest part of her soft buttocks.

AUDREY: "FUCK!"

DIRECTOR: "CUT- Take Ten."

"The next take must produce raised welts," the director warned as he conferred with Danny.

Audrey rubbed her bottom vigorously before allowing Madeline to rub on more alcohol which cooled for only a second or two before it started to sting and burn. Her bottom was glowing, her pussy was dripping. Madeline's hands felt so good, she thought and she felt a little tingle that made her blush for about the hundredth time that day.

The director told Audrey, "Six with the riding crop, maybe eight.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

It's a jockey whip so it's very whippy. It'll sting and it'll raise welts but it won't do any damage." (Easy for you to say, she thought but said nothing).

"Danny this is your scene, before you whip her, examine her, fondle her, make her come. Make it erotic. Audrey, it's shameful for you to show your emotion. You tilt up your ass as if you're begging for more. When you come, moan softly but make sure we know you're coming. That'll be Danny's cue to whip you harder... TAKE YOUR POSITIONS -- ACTION."

Audrey once again assumed the position over the saddle. She spread her legs for camera 3 and for Danny.
"God this is embarrassing," she moaned.

Danny caressed her bottom gently. He rubbed the wide red welt across the lowest part of her bottom and then he spread her cheeks. Camera 3 zoomed into sharp focus.

Her anus was pink thanks to Madeline and Revlon's waterproof "Pretty Pink" lipstick. Her pussy was dripping. Danny rubbed it gently and his hand came away wet and glistening. Audrey moaned softly as she tilted up her ass for more. You could hear a pin drop as Danny knelt behind her and moved in for a kiss and a lick. Audrey was moaning louder and wiggling her ass and everyone wondered if she was that good an actress. Danny pushed his tongue into her wet pussy and Audrey pushed back to get it deeper.
 
"Oh Danny," she moaned, "please."

Danny licked her wet slit and moved up to her puckered asshole and give it a lick. Audrey's orgasm left no doubt that she was coming. Before she realized Danny had moved she felt the first sting of the crop. If anything it made her come harder. She arched her back and tilted her ass up as high as she could for the second stroke which bit into the fullest part of her behind. It burned but she refused to cry out and she resisted the urge to clench her cheeks. She kept them relaxed and soft for the third stroke which landed lower on the back of her thighs and brought tears to her eyes. The fourth stroke landed with a shiver as the contractions started and another orgasm bloomed along with the burning welts. The fifth stroke landed and to her shame, she squirted, much to the delight of camerman 3.

DIRECTOR: "CUT"

No one moved. Everyone watched as Audrey squeezed her legs together tightly and moaned for the camera. It wasn't acting; her legs were dripping wet.

 – Act 3 coming soon

Published 
Written by JJHUNTER
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments