Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Babysitter

"Abbie is punished…"

125
14 Comments 14
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words


To help pay for my Uni studies, I babysit for a couple who live in the smart part of my town.

Jeff is a self-made man, with a successful business. In his late forties, good-looking and with a wicked sense of humour, we always have a laugh and flirt quite a lot.

Much to the annoyance of Linda, his wife. Whilst attractive, she is a stuck-up cow, who gives him a hard time. She tolerates me because I perform a service for them.

One Saturday, I arrived at their house, for the front door to be opened by Linda. Her face looked like she was sucking a lemon when she saw me. Admittedly, I stood there, long blond hair, nicely made-up, and dressed in ripped jeans and a bralette top.

“Hardly appropriate for babysitting, Abbie, but you had better come in,” Linda declared icily, gesturing for me to follow her inside.

“I’m going upstairs to finish getting ready. Jeff is in the kitchen,” she indicated, before walking towards the stairs.

Entering the kitchen, and flashing him with a big smile, I rolled my eyes, “Hiya, Jeff; think I have got off to a bad start with Linda already…”

“Not surprised, Abbie,” he chuckled, his eyes on my barely concealed breasts.

“You don’t approve,” I pouted, pushing my chest out slightly.

“Oh, I very much approve,” Jeff smiled, admiring my cleavage, “I’m just not sure my wife does.”

“I didn’t wear it for her,” I winked, looking him straight in the eye.

“Is that so..”

“Yes, it is…”

Clearing his throat, Jeff deflected by suggesting, “Dressed like that, you must have the local boys falling at your feet.”

“Not really interested in boys, Jeff; I prefer men with lots of experience,” I purred, brushing a hand slowly across my boobs, and shifting my gaze pointedly to his crotch.

“Would you teach me a lesson,” I continued, watching his trousers tent.

“If you asked nicely, young lady,” Jeff replied with a grin, before hastily turning away to hide his hard-on, as his wife walked into the kitchen.

“Come on, Jeff,” Linda demanded, “we need to go.” Turning to me, she continued coldly, “We won’t be late,” before striding out.

Raising an eyebrow and grinning at me, Jeff followed her out of the room. I responded by blowing him a kiss and winking.

They returned just after midnight. Instead of coming to check-in with me, Linda and Jeff went straight upstairs. After a few minutes, Jeff came back down and went into the kitchen. Reappearing in the lounge with two bottles of beer, he handed me one, explaining with a wry smile that Linda was feeling a little under the weather and had gone straight to bed.

“All OK here?”

“All good,” I smiled.

“What’s been on TV?”

“No idea. Spent the evening thinking about experience.”

“And what conclusions did you come to?”

“Oh, I concluded three times, thinking about it,” I replied quietly, looking directly at him.

“In fact,” I continued, unbuttoning my jeans, “I think I need to conclude again.”

Jeff watched with eyes widening, whilst I slid my hand into my thong and began to play with myself.

“God, you make me feel so horny,” I murmured, my finger sliding gently into my pussy. At the same time, I peeled my bralette up with my other hand, releasing my full, firm, boobs.

“Do like my big tits, Jeff? Do you like me playing with them whilst I finger myself,” I teased.

“The thought of your cock deep inside me; taking me any way you want,” I moaned, fingering myself rhythmically now.

yessikrabbit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yessikrabbit1

“Fucking my tight little cunt, making me scream with pleasure,” I gasped, my pelvis pushing instinctively forward onto my finger.

Unzipping himself, he pulled out his dick, which sprang up as it was released.

“Don’t play with yourself. And don’t say a word. Just watch me,” I demanded, my hand working my squelching pussy.

Moaning loudly now, my breathing ragged and in time with my finger’s invasion; my eyes on his face, as he watched me approach orgasm.

“Oh my God, I am going to come for you,” I groaned, bucking against my finger as I came loudly, mouth open and eyes dilated.

Flopping back, I giggled, “That’s four times I have cum whilst stretched out on Linda’s smart new settee. Do you think she would be cross if she knew?”

“I think she would be furious.”

“Does that make me a bad girl?”

“Very, very bad.”

Standing, I slowly peeled off my bralette. And then slid my jeans down and stepped out of them.

Naked now, except for my thong, I looked submissively at Jeff, sitting opposite me, his raging hard-on sticking out of his trousers.

“Bad girls get punished, don’t they, Jeff?”

“Yes, they do, Abbie.”

I walked around to the side of the settee and bent myself over the arm; my pert little arse presented for his hand, as I looked over my shoulder at him.

“I deserve to be punished, Jeff.”

Without a word, he pulled himself out of the chair and positioned himself over me.

Wack. His hand came down on my cheeks, causing me to squirm.

Wack. His hand came down, harder this time.

And again, and again, and again, making me smart and squeal.

The sixth, much harder, blow made me yelp, my bum burning.

The smacks stopped, and I looked up expectantly at Jeff, who stood, his face flushed and his cock throbbing.

“Look what I have done, making your dick so hard,” I whispered meekly, “I think I might need to be punished some more.”

“Bad girls need to learn their lesson,” Jeff muttered hoarsely, pushing my legs apart with his knee and pulling my thong to one side.

“And I have been really naughty, haven’t I, Jeff,” I simpered, feeling the head of his cock nudge up against pussy.

By way of response, and without warning, he slammed himself fully home. I screamed in shock and painful pleasure.

Pushing me forward, Jeff pinned my head down into the settee, and growled, “for fuck’s sake, keep the noise down, or you’ll wake her up.”

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled into the cushion.

“Oh, I’m going to make you sorry, young lady,” Jeff muttered, driving into my pussy whilst slapping my bum hard, causing me to squeal and plead for more.

“Fuck me like you wouldn’t dare fuck Linda,” I goaded him.

This had an almost electrifying effect on Jeff. With one hand on the back of my head, and the other over my mouth to muffle my screams as I came, he pounded me. His breathing was coming in rasping sobs of effort and lust.

Suddenly releasing me, he withdrew rapidly. His cock jerking, Jeff moaned with release, strings of cum dropping onto my red raw arse and over the arm of the pristine new settee.

Spent, neither of us moved for a moment. Then, I gingerly stood up and, gently rubbing my sore bum, looked at a still-panting Jeff. “I think we might have ruined that settee.”

“Then I am going to have to punish you much harder next time…”

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments