Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Celebration

2
0 Comments 0
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
This is my second story so any feedback would be appreciated.

Veronica really didn’t want to go out for her birthday but her best friends, Jake and Laurie insisted. Veronica’s boyfriend just broke up with her two weeks ago and she was sad, lonely and horny. The relationship with her boyfriend had both been good (the sex) but also unsatisfying. She wasn’t sure why but she still missed the companionship.

Jake said they were going to a new trendy Thai food restaurant. She loved Thai food. So between the good food and being with her two best friends, she reluctantly agreed.

Veronica picked out a nice outfit to accent her nice legs and her pert breasts. She decided to be a bit adventurous this evening and decided to go bra less. She had on a black short skirt with a loose fitting red silk top with spaghetti straps. It was a warm evening but her nipples still bulged out of her top. To offset her 5 foot, 4 height, she put on her stiletto heels. She smiled to herself. Her old boyfriend would really like this outfit. She tended to be a conservative dresser. For some reason, she also put on her black thong panties that were given to her by Laurie. Both Laurie and her old boyfriend encouraged her to dress more provocatively but in the past she resisted.

The door bell rang and she let Jake and Laurie inside. Both of them looked good. Laurie was dressed in a pair of tight designer jeans. She had a low cut tight top on that barely held back her large boobs. She could see that Laurie was wearing one of those Victoria Secret bras that she wished she could wear. Veronica always envied Laurie’s boobs. They were so big and full. Jack was wearing a pair of slacks along with a tight t-shirt. Veronica thought in the back of her mind that they both looked good.

On the drive over to the restaurant, Veronica sat in the middle of the front seat of Jake’s old classic Impala. Her skirt rode up a bit and both Jake and Laurie complemented her on her outfit. For some reason, this night felt different to Veronica, there was a bit of sexual tension in the air. She wasn’t sure if it was the way her friends were looking at her or because she was horny.

The restaurant was crowded but they had a reservation and quickly sat down. Jake said he had asked for a specific waitress that he had in the past. One of the things that made this restaurant different was that all the waitresses dressed sexy, almost as if they were going to a club. Their waitress, April, had a short wrap around dress on. It both highlighted her pretty legs and breasts. Her black hair was pulled back and her makeup accented her eyes. Her lipstick was ruby read. The dress was a bit loose on top and every time she served drinks, they could see her breasts and her eraser tip nipples. April kept them well supplied with drinks. April always smiled as she was serving and looked directly into Veronica’s eyes. It made Veronica feel warm and moist between her legs. She kept trying to fight the urge to touch herself.

It seemed Jake knew April well. Later on that night, Veronica found out April lived in his apartment complex. She just recently moved there.

The conversation was lively and they discussed what Veronica wanted for her birthday. She confessed that she missed her boyfriend, was horny and just felt like she should do something wild for her birthday. Jake and Laurie asked if she was serious because they had an idea in mind.

Veronica thought about it a moment and said yes. Laurie then asked Veronica if she remembered discussing with her what it would be like to be with another woman. It was only a passing conversation but Veronica shifted in her seat as she said yes. It had been dawning on her that she really seemed to like both men and woman but didn’t want to admit it. Laurie said they had a surprise for her.

After dinner, they went back to Jake’s place. Jake needed to leave to get some more alcohol but left Laurie and Veronica in his apartment. Veronica asked Laurie what the surprise was as Laurie came out of the bathroom. When Veronica turned to see Laurie, she was surprised to see Laurie in her Victoria Secret lace underwear. Laurie was part of the surprise. Laurie said, “I know you always liked my boobs, now it is the time for you to touch and kiss them. I know you want to.”

Veronica felt herself get warm and flush. She never did think of Laurie in a sexual way until tonight but looking at Laurie was giving her second thoughts. Laurie then took off her bra and stood in front of Veronica. Laurie commanded Veronica to kiss them. Veronica’s own nipples felt like they were on fire as she kissed Laurie large tits. A moan escaped from Laurie as the two of them started to kiss and fondle each other. Veronica's thong was getting wet. Before she knew it, she was naked and passionately kissing Laurie.

In the mist of all this, the door opened with Jake and also with April from the restaurant. Jake said "This is the rest of the surprise." Veronica was confused but she also remembered confessing to both Jake and Laurie a while back that she fantasized about being in an orgy. She also remembered how she felt in the restaurant looking at April. So this was her present.

Veronica thought to herself of the possibilities. There was Laurie sitting on the sofa massaging her tits.

AlliyeGlow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlliyeGlow

Jake, with a big bulge in his pants, was looking at Veronica's naked body with lust and desire. Lastly, there was the cute waitress April, with the sexy dress that highlighted her pert breasts. The possibilities were making her head swim and mouth dry.

Jake and April quickly undressed and walked towards Veronica. They created a sandwich with Veronica in the middle. Jake started kissing Veronica while April standing behind Veronica started to kiss Veronica's neck and cupped her breasts. The sensation was incredible. Both Jake and April slowly moved down Veronica's body. Their sweat covered bodies touching. Jake sucking and biting on Veronica's hard nipples while April kissed Veronica's back.

Veronica felt her pussy drip with excitement. She felt her first orgasm building. Veronica looked over to Laurie who was watching them. Laurie was also moving her fingers in and out of her pussy. Veronica could tell Laurie was also close to coming.

Jake then got closer to kissing Veronica's pussy. Her hands were pushing Jake's head lower but Jake was taking his time. Meanwhile, Laurie was kissing Veronica's ass and caressing her butt crack. They were both getting closer to touch Veronica's pussy. Veronica pussy was aching to be touched. Any minute, Veronica thought to herself.

Jake said he and Laurie wanted to make sure Veronica was very horny before springing this surprise and they both were as excited with the surprise as Veronica appeared. Veronica looked down at herself and knew what Jake meant. Her nipples were sticking out and she could smell the aroma of her own arousal.

Then Jake and April stopped. Veronica looked at them panting, with a look of surprise on her face. Jake had one more surprise for Veronica. He had her sit down and they all proceeded to tie Veronica up. Laurie said, “We want to make sure you are as horny as possible before getting your gift.”

Both Laurie and April then started to fondle each other and quickly got into a sixty nine position. At the same time, Jake got behind Veronica and started massaging her breasts again and stroking her pussy while kissing and whispering in her ear. “Your turn will be next”, he said.

Laurie and April started moaning in delight while Veronica orgasm continued to build from watching the two women and the feeling of Jake’s fingers moving in and out of her pussy. Veronica admired the contrast between Laurie’s buxom body and April petite body. Their pussies look so different too. April had just a narrow slit of black hair while Laurie had a closely cropped blond bush. Both girls’ pussies were glistening from the excitement and the licking they were getting

Veronica’s orgasm was so close. It had been so long. She needed the orgasm but she also needed a cock inside of her. She also wanted to taste both Laurie and April. Her head and body was full of lust.

Again, Jake said, “It will be your turn soon.” Veronica begged to be untied. She needed to touch, kiss someone. Jake, Laurie, April. It didn’t matter. She was on fire. Her body never felt so hot or alive.

Veronica’s thoughts were interrupted by screams of pleasure from Laurie and April. Veronica’s first orgasm in two weeks soon followed. Between Jake’s magic fingers, his kissing plus watching Laurie and April, it was enough. She couldn't believe she was having such an intense orgasm while sitting in a chair watching two women while Jake moved his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Jake then untied Veronica. "Are you ready for a good fuck and to eat pussy for the first time", he said. She answered by putting Jake’s rigid cock in her mouth. Jake got momentarily distracted and reluctantly pulled away. They had other plans for Veronica even though Veronica's mouth felt so good. They positioned Veronica on all fours while both Laurie and April had their legs spread in front of her. Their pussies were gleaming in the light.

Veronica started with Laurie; she needed to finish what she started. She first sucked those large breasts she so often admired, and then she started to lick Laurie’s pussy. The taste was not was expected. It was better. Then she felt Jack enter her pussy. Oh God, yes! It felt so good to Veronica. Meanwhile, April was kissing Laurie.

Veronica was new to eating another girl’s pussy but she was a quick learner. She brought Laurie to the brink but then switched to April. Back and forth, she figured she could do a little teasing of her own. All the while, Jake was plunging deeper and deeper inside her. She felt his fingers on her clit. She knew it wouldn’t be long. Her moans along with the others were building.

Veronica couldn’t take Jake’s pounding much longer but she wanted to make Laurie and April come. She slowly put a finger into Laurie’s ass while licking her clit. That did it. Laurie came hard. Then she smiled at April and said it was her turn. Then April came.

Jake then switched positioned and had Veronica straddle him while April straddled Jake’s face. April then started to kiss Veronica and pinched her nipples while Jake’s orgasm was building.

Veronica was in heaven as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her body as Jake came inside of her. Her body was covered in sweat. She sure needed and wanted it.

Then they all wished Veronica a Happy Birthday.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors