Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Spanking

"Wife gives Pete a painful birthday present"

43
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

"So, is there anything special you'd like for your birthday?" she asked provocatively. Pete looked up at his wife, wanting so badly to admit the spanking fetish that he'd hidden for years.

"I could really use a sexy massage and a blowjob," he said, avoiding the revelation of his real fantasy.

Unbeknownst to him, she already knew all about his spanking fetish. She'd seen his internet history and wanted to give him what he secretly desired. "Are you sure that's all you want?" she asked, looking at him intently.

He felt she was peering into his soul and wanted to tell her so badly. "Well, maybe a birthday spanking," he said, laughing a little, so he could play it off as a joke.

She smiled warmly. "Would you like a spanking, honey? I'll give you a spanking," she said sweetly.

Without meeting her eyes, he blushed and mumbled, "Yes, I think I'd like that."

"Can you look at me, honey?" she asked. He looked up at her. She continued, "It's ok. I know about your secret. I've seen the porn you watch." Horrified, he buried his head in his hands in embarrassment. "It's ok, honey, I'm not mad. It's just what makes you feel good. There's nothing wrong with that," she said reassuringly. A flood of relief washed over him as the stress of suppressing his fantasies for so long melted away.

She continued, "How hard do you want to be spanked?"

"I want it to feel like a real punishment," he answered tentatively.

"Well, I can do that. Be careful what you wish for," she said, smiling. She told him to stay put, grabbed a wooden spoon, and headed upstairs to the bedroom. She gathered together her wooden hairbrush and one of his leather belts and laid the implements on the bed. She then changed into a sexy corset with long stockings and heels.

Pete heard his wife call him from upstairs. He made his way up to the bedroom with butterflies in his stomach. He opened the bedroom door to find his beautiful wife sitting on the edge of the bed with a wooden spoon, a hairbrush, and his belt lying next to her. Her gorgeous breasts spilled out of her corset, and her thighs looked so inviting.

After letting him take in the scene for a second, she laid out the plan. "In a minute, you're going to remove all of your clothes, and you're going to lay naked across my lap. I'm going to warm up your ass with my hand, and then you'll be getting the wooden spoon which will sting a good bit and will leave a nice color on your ass. Then your punishment will actually start with a good dose of the hairbrush, which should hurt quite a bit, followed by a solid thrashing with the belt. Now for the belt, I'm going to have you on the bed on your elbows and knees with your naked ass in the air for me. Got it?"

He nodded, completely enamored with her commanding appearance. He'd do anything she told him to do at this point. She continued, "If it's too much to handle, say yellow, and I'll slow down. If you want me to stop completely, say red. Otherwise, any crying or begging will be ignored until your punishment is finished, understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," he responded, brimming with excitement.

She smiled at his respectful response. She rather enjoyed this new power she felt over him. "Very well, now remove your clothes and bend over my lap," she ordered. He obeyed and laid over her lap. His hard penis pressed into her stocking-covered leg. She lovingly caressed his back and bottom, moving her fingers between his legs, brushing his balls, and stroking his penis.

He arched his bottom up and spread his legs, allowing her access to anything she wanted. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Mmm, yes, ma'am," he moaned. She began slapping his ass, starting slowly and increasing the intensity over time until she was forcefully spanking him one after another, giving him delicious smacks all over his ass until both his ass and her hand were throbbing.

She picked up the wooden spoon and rubbed his ass with it, letting him know what was coming before delivering several stinging strikes. He arched his bottom up to meet the spoon, enjoying the sharp sting. She spread one cheek at a time and focused the head of the spoon on the inner part of them. She continued to spank his sensitive areas, sometimes landing directly on his hole. He moaned loudly from the delicious pain in his intimate areas.

She set the spoon down. "You seem to really be enjoying this, honey. You've been such a good boy for me, but it's time for the hairbrush now," she said softly. She picked up the heavy hairbrush, rubbed his stinging ass with the smooth, hard wood, and started spanking him again. The pain was much more intense, and it wasn't long before he started squirming around on her lap. She held him tighter to her as she continued to smack his ass without a break for two full minutes. She set the hairbrush down and gently caressed his hot bottom, which is getting very red now with some bruising starting to show.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

"Now get up on the bed and get in position for the belt," she ordered. He obediently climbed off her lap and got on his knees on the bed. He bent forward, supporting himself on his elbows. He was acutely aware of how vulnerable he was with his penis and balls hanging visibly between his legs. He heard the belt buckle jingle as she picked it up behind him and felt the leather touch his ass as she lined up her swing. The belt briefly left his ass, and came down hard, cutting through the air loudly, landing across his cheeks. The searing pain surprised him. This was so much more painful than he imagined in his fantasies. As he was processing the pain, a second and third landed.

He struggled to handle it as the whipping continued. For the first time, he thought of using the slow down safe word but gritted his way through. Red welts began to form on his beaten ass as she was swinging the belt with full force, following through with each stroke.

Once she reached fifty, she suddenly stopped. He was breathing hard and whimpering, but she noticed he still had an erection. Intending to find out if he wanted more, she said, "That's enough spanking for a good boy like you, but naughty boys get the bath brush. Tell me, have you been a naughty boy?"

He thought for a moment. The bath brush sounded so scary, but felt he would regret it later if he refused. Even though his ass was screaming in opposition, he answered, "Yes, ma'am."

"That's what I thought," she said triumphantly as she retrieved the long-handled bath brush from the bathroom. I want you kneeling on the corner of the bed facing me." He complied. She continued, "Bend over and put your hands flat on the floor."

His penis swung freely as he bent over in the wheelbarrow position. His ass was in the perfect position for her to swing in a downward trajectory. The long handle provided extra leverage, and the round heavy brush head was the perfect size to do some real damage.

"You're twenty-seven today, so you'll be getting twenty-seven swats. This is for being a naughty boy; maybe you'll remember to behave yourself next time," she scolded playfully before delivering a resounding blow to his right cheek.

"Ohhh god!" he grunted, realizing he wasn't ready for this level of pain. Another blow landed on his left cheek. She alternated between cheeks with only a few seconds in between. His body was shaking as he held his position. After fifteen, his ass was turning dark red, and he was whimpering and pleading. She waited a second, listening for a safe word, but it didn't come. She proceeded to give him twelve more hard swats in succession.

She set the bath brush down and watched as he trembled and struggled to catch his breath and hold himself up. She sat down beside him and caressed his back, moving her fingers lightly over his ass and between his legs. She stroked his penis until it became fully erect again. "I want you to get up and stand in the middle of the room, bent over, grabbing your ankles for inspection."

He obeyed and bent over, spreading his legs for her to see everything. She admired her handiwork for a minute before running her fingers all over his body, exploring his intimate parts. She squeezed his balls gently before softly speaking, "You deserve a reward for being such a good boy."

She kneeled behind him and ran her tongue along his crack teasing and tantalizing his sensitive areas. She took his balls in her mouth, rolling her tongue around and between them, gently sucking as she stroked his cock with her hand. She ran her tongue from the base of his balls to his tight hole and slid her tongue inside while continuing to stroke him in rhythm to his moans.

She edged him close and stopped. "Lay down on the floor, face up," she commanded. He obediently laid down. She stood over him and stripped off her lingerie until only her lace panties remained on. She faced away from him and slid down her panties, bending over deliciously and hovering her ass right over his face. She turned back around, straddling him, and guided herself onto his waiting cock. She moved up and down, pleasuring herself on his dick until she was aggressively bouncing up and down. With a shriek, she explosively came, immediately followed by him releasing inside of her.

As soon as he finished, she stopped moving, giving him a couple of minutes to relax. She ran her fingers through his hair. "You did so good, you naughty boy. Happy birthday. Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am, so much," he answered, still breathing hard.

"Good, I expect you to respond to me like that from now on. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

"I said, do you understand!?" she asked more firmly.

"Oh, yes, ma'am," he replied.

She smiled and stood up. "I think we need to invest in a paddle. Your ass could use a real spanking from time to time. I think our relationship would greatly benefit."

Published 
Written by Petesandman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments