Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Circumstances change elsewhere

"Yvonne discovers whether getting a spanking can rectify her marriage problems"

16
11 Comments 11
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Yvonne Marsh was at home awaiting the arrival of her husband Tony and she was nervous on two counts.

Tony had moved out a couple of days previously after a blazing row between the pair and Yvonne had, on her own admission, behaved like a real bitch towards him.

She had visited her friends Sheila and Jim Butcher to talk about her problems and Sheila had suggested that Yvonne tried to get them rectified in the way that had led to a change in the set up of the Butcher marriage.

In the very recent past the previously dominated Jim had taken Sheila over his knee and given her arse a real good tanning and, although she was not immediately aware of it at the time, that turned Sheila on and they seemed to have been having sex ever since.

Sheila had also had a belt taken to her backside and, whilst Yvonne was in the house, a cane across her cheeks.

Sheila, with her arse stinging from the caning, suggested that Yvonne phone Tony and ask him if he thought that putting his wife over his knee would cure the problems that they were currently having.

Tony was non committal about the spanking but did agree to come home that evening and discuss the situation with Yvonne.

So Yvonne was nervous at the prospect of getting a good hiding and also nervous because the couples immediate and maybe long term future depended on what happened that evening.

Both Yvonne and Tony were aged sixty and they had been married getting towards forty years.

Tony arrived home and the atmosphere was somewhat strained but eventually Yvonne decided that she needed a decision from him about Sheila's suggested remedy.

"Have you thought about whether we should follow what Sheila suggested?"

"I have thought about it but I have still not decided," replied Tony.

"Well Jim putting Sheila over his knee has certainly boosted their marriage."
 

"Yes, but it might not work for us."

"I want to try and patch things up with you and I know that I was a bitch to you and I probably deserve a good hiding."

"Yes you were a bitch but what if I give you a hiding and it makes no difference to our feelings for each other?"

"Well at least I would have the sore arse that I deserve, what have we got to lose?"

"Ok, but it will not be a play spanking you know."

"I know, I want you to spank me long and hard," she said although she was not convinced that she really wanted that.

"Right, let's do it," he said and he got up and fetched a chair from the kitchen.

Tony sat down and motioned with his eyes for Yvonne to get over his lap.

She had deliberately put on her tightest pair of trousers and as she lay over his lap her gererously curved buttocks stretched them.

Tony wasted no time in preliminaries and immediately started bringing his hand down hard from one cheek to the other.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He had given her a spanking some twenty years previously but that had been an erotic play spanking but this was punishment.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Yvonne was squirming and wriggling, she was crying out and her backside was on fire.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

She was now crying loudly but Tony had not finished yet.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

At last he stopped and he allowed her to struggle off his lap.

She clutched her burning buttocks and hurried up the stairs although she could hardly see where she going through the tears.

At this point she very much doubted the wisdom of making that phone call to Tony earlier as she wondered if she would ever sit down again.

She lay on the bed crying and nursing her cheeks and eventually she lowered her trousers and knickers and looked at her arse in the mirror, it was bright red.

Sheila had told her that she had got turned on after her spanking, although not straight away, but at this moment Yvonne was just trying to remove the stinging from her backside.

Downstairs Tony was unsure about his feelings towards Yvonne although he was happy in the knowledge that she had deserved what she had got. He was, however, feeling a stiffness in his trousers.

Some two hours had passed and Tony had had the television on although not really watching it.

Yvonne had now changed out of her clothes and into her shortish nightdress, she was by now starting to feel very horny though.

She decided that Tony should make the decisions about what, if anything, happened next although she was not even sure if he would appear in their bedroom as he might well sleep in the spare room.

Yvonne normally sat up and read in bed for a while but she was certainly not going to be doing any sitting up at the moment and she was laying on her side when she heard Tony coming up the stairs. She very much hoped that he came into their room and she smiled to herself when he did.

She was on her right side on the left hand side of the bed and, although she was not reading, she had the bedside lamp on.
 

CarlieCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlieCandy

Neither of them had spoken since before the spanking commenced but whilst Tony was in the bathroom brushing his teeth Yvonne raised the back of her short nightdress above her buttocks.

She was longing to have sex but as yet she had no idea what Tony's thoughts were although the fact that he was in their bedroom seemed to be a good sign.

Although she had previously decided that she would leave him to dictate whether they had sex or not, now she was not so sure.

She was pleased when she saw in the wardrobe mirror that the bulge in his underpants when he removed his trousers was quite impressive, not fully erect but not far off she thought.

He was about to remove his underpants but saw the reflection of her face in the mirror and he hesitated.

She could wait no longer for a decision so she grabbed the bedclothes with her left hand and threw them off  her to reveal her bare and red buttocks.

"Are you going to take those pants off or not?" she said in a low voice.

Tony's eyes were on her large, recently spanked, arse and he felt his prick stiffen to full erection.

She was still looking at him via the mirror and he could resist no more so off came his underpants.

As he got onto the bed she moved onto her stomach so that she was facing him, "You want to don't you?" she breathed.
 

"Do you?"

"Oh fuck yes," as she took his cock in her right hand and planted her lips on his.

They kissed long and deep but when he put his hand oon her bare arse she winced and then giggled.

"Um, I am a bit sore back there..I had better get on top."

She removed her nightdress and put her body on top of his and Tony fondled her breasts as she continued to stroke his cock.

They kissed some more until Yvonne put his cock at her entrance and then guided it into her soaking wet cunt.

She rode him slowly at first but then increased the speed as they both gasped and made animalistic noises.

Tony had his hands on her large swinging breats as her sore arse bounced up and down as she rode his length.
 

"Ummm, um, um, yeah, oh ,yessss," she shouted as she came and that was the sign for spunk to leave Tony's prick.

They giggled and kissed until his cock softened and plopped out of her.

It seemed that another marriage had been improved by a spanking.

The next morning Yvonne phoned Sheila.

"Well, how did it go?" asked Sheila.

"Well I got a very sore arse and a well fucked pussy, your suggestion seems to have worked."

"That's good to hear, maybe you and Tony could come over here one night for some fun."

"What sort of fun?"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments