Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Circumstances Continue To Change

"Sixty-year-old Sheila takes a belting..."

24
12 Comments 12
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

A few days ago, sixty-year-old Jim Butcher was a henpecked husband dominated by his wife Sheila, also sixty, but he finally snapped and he had her over his knee for a long hard spanking.

Once she had recovered from the shock of what had happened, she realised how sexually aroused she was. So she instigated the first sex session that the couple had had for quite some time and Jim happily complied because the tanning of his wife's backside had turned him on.

They had further sex on each of the days that followed and both regretted that Jim had not spanked her years previously before he had become so downtrodden by her. When the spanking finished, Jim had warned Sheila that the next time it would be a belt but as she was loudly crying at the time he did not know if she had heard him.

Confirmation that she had indeed heard him was obtained when he got home from work and went to the bedroom to change and found in the middle of the bed a couple of pillows on top of each other and a thick leather belt. His cock hardened with the thought that he was going to again be turning her buttocks red and the inevitability of the sex to follow.

He did not mention his discovery when he went back downstairs but there was a lot of sexual tension in the air.

Some two hours after he had returned home he said, "Go upstairs and remove your skirt and knickers, I will deal with you shortly."

Sheila did not speak but her cunt twitched as she got up from her chair and went upstairs. Having removed her skirt and knickers she looked at her large round and soon to be belted buttocks in the mirror before positioning herself over the pillows, arse raised.

She had been there almost fifteen minutes and both her cunt and arse were twitching when she heard her husband coming up the stairs.

Jim looked at the sight before him and his cock tented his trousers.

In earlier years, Sheila had loved him fingering her arse crack and he had briefly done it before their first-for-a-long-time fuck a few days previously but this time he was going to spend more time over it.

He ran his finger up and down the crack very softly at first and she opened her legs and mumbled,  "Mmmmm."

He then used a bit more pressure and this time also brushed her anus and Sheila wiggled her arse and opened and closed her legs.

She was in danger of cumming and when his finger moved from her arse hole to her cunt she said, "Fucking hell Jim you certainly remember how to turn me on."

He would quite happily have continued this for a while and then fucked her but he remembered that he had supposed to be giving her a belting so she was left on the point of orgasm when he picked up the belt.

He lay it across her buttocks before raising it high and slashing it down.

CRACK!

Both the sting and the noise of the lash shocked her and she groaned, "Oh, oh, owww."

CRACK!

Jim applied a second lash just below the first one and the two red lines merged to form one thick one.

CRACK!

Again the belt landed on her arse and she yelped. Her cunt was bubbling and Jim's cock was leaking precum.

CRACK!

She twisted from side to side and widened her legs showing her husband the vagina that he would soon be entering.

CRACK!

Her large backside was now covered by one red band and she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as the pain spread through her body.

CRACK!

He had not decided on how many strokes to give her but he knew that he wanted his cock inside her soon.

CRACK!

Sheila squirmed on the pillows and her cunt was soaking wet.

CRACK!

Her arse was on fire but she was loving it.

CRACK!

This was an erotic beating rather than a punishment one and it had now got husband and wife to the point of needing urgent sexual release.

Jim threw the belt down and removed his trousers and pants and Sheila gave a little smile as she saw the rigid cock that was about to enter her. He got on the bed behind her and she raised her arse to meet him as he slid effortlessly into her cunt that was longing for his cock. He thrust in and out and each time their bodies met, it added to the stinging of her backside.

Sheila had been close to cumming since before Jim arrived in the bedroom and his fingering of her arse crack had sent her crazy so she now came with a loud and long, "Yessss, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Jim was not going to be able to hold on for long and Sheila was still cumming when he shot his spunk into her. He collapsed on her back and they both continued to regret that they had wasted the last few years with her dominating him.

Later that night they were in bed and Sheila was running her right hand up and down his now again hard prick when she said, "In the morning I am going to go on the internet and order a cane."

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

She thought she felt an additional twitch of her husbands cock when she said 'cane'. She then spread her legs as Jim mounted her to give her her latest shafting.

The next day they were in town and some friends were left stunned when they saw the difference in the dynamics between Sheila and Jim. They were used to seeing her nagging him and belittling him but they were now giggling together like a couple of newlyweds.

One of the friends, Yvonne Marsh, decided she had to find out what had caused this dramatic change so she quizzed Sheila about  what had happened and was shocked at the reply that, "He gave me a spanking and I wish he had done it years ago."

Three days later the cane was delivered.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments