Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daphne's Birthday: The Colorful Aftermath

"Why does my bottom resemble a rainbow?"

26
8 Comments 8
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"I'd done it again. I had fucked up without even trying. This time it was an almost honest mistake. At least that's what I told myself… ***Warning: This is a true account of a severe paddling. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If that offends, or isn't to your tastes, please don't read it."

My bottom is finally showing skin color in places, but it is still mostly red, yellow and blue. I received a severe paddling for trying to avoid being edged and also not confessing about it. Breaking orgasm control and lying are the top-of-the-contract number-one rules in the contract with my owner. This punishment was for both.

It reads as somewhat brutal, but I assure you it wasn't! It was about the same intensity as a hard funishment; the difference is I was denied sexual stimulation during the ordeal. If I had been touched between swats, I would have purred like a kitten, but that would have defeated the purpose. It was also delivered 'cold,' meaning no warm-up hand spanking. A cold paddling hurts much worse.

While somewhat severe, and caused my tears to flow, it was 100% consensual. I detest anything like this happening to anyone, unless they enjoy it. I did enjoy the feelings afterwards, and still do. It's delicious to me. I would do it again. I could have stopped it anytime, or avoided it completely, with a single word.

Miss owns my orgasms, and cumming without permission or not edging when ordered, is the biggest no-no there is. I suspect most Dommes would put respect and obedience above that, but my smart-ass little mouth is part of our dynamic and is always getting me in trouble. She can always use my attitude to punish me. I do respect her, I just always seem to push her buttons, and see what I can get away with. She finds me adorable.

She is lenient ninety-five percent of the time but expects 100% compliance when she asserts herself.

A final note: I had no intention of writing about this. It's embarrassing and makes me look both bad and a little weak, but Miss declared that since I like putting my life here, this should go up too. Bitch!

Why it happened.

The day before my birthday celebration, Miss had sent my friend Vicki to edge me all day. I had been orgasm denied and edged off-and-on the previous two days, as part of an elaborate plan to make me forget my birthday, and it worked perfectly.

The main part of the edge was controlling my Lush 2. It's a pink egg with a tail and nestles itself against my G-Spot. It's impossible to resist and was controlled via Bluetooth on her phone that day.

I'm not allowed control of it, ever. My G-Spot is also owned by my mistress. I'm generally allowed my own orgasms, but my G-Spot is totally off-limits. It's not fair!

In addition to controlling the Lush, she was kissing me, talking dirty to me, and playing with me every time I turned around. Vicki knows me well, and is a mistress of the edge.

What got me in trouble was hiding Vicki's phone. I just needed a break. Don't you understand? I was desperate! I wasn't going to cum, no matter what, but damn! Hours and hours of edging with only minutes between each. I wasn't even trying to break the rules. She could still play with my naked body. I simply didn't think it through. I couldn't count the tissues I used, wiping my thighs.

I sincerely thought Vicki had told on me, and Miss let it slide because it was my birthday. She hadn't; she had covered for me. She even pretended to tell on me, acting like she was on the phone with Miss. It's really all her fault!

I had also committed an evil act and dirty trick on Vicki that same day. I won't divulge that here. I am ashamed of what I did, but that's between Vicki and myself. It's also why I was sure she had told on me. I'm also ashamed to admit I probably would have told on her if our roles were reversed.

So, a few days after the fact, I was feeling both guilty and horny, so I asked to be punished for it. I was expecting a funishment spanking. Miss asked what the hell I was talking about. I glossed over it, but she demanded I tell her everything; so I did.

She was quite upset with me, so she called Vicki and told her to "Get the fuck over here NOW," and hung up.

When Vicki arrived, Miss demanded that she also tell her everything. Luckily, our stories matched completely. We both left my shameful act out.

Miss was more upset with her than me; she said she expected that kinda shit from me, but not from her. Not telling is the same as lying, so says Miss, and I must agree. When I break rules, I'm expected to confess, and I almost always do.

I'm a brat with a smart mouth and defiant attitude that constantly breaks minor rules on purpose; Vicki is none of those. She has been a lifestyle sub for almost twenty-five years. She is obedient, well-trained and respectful to a fault.

Vicki, unlike me, does not get off on pain. She both expects and accepts pain as punishment for her transgressions, but doesn't enjoy it in the least.

Miss ordered Vicki to strip, told us to go to the bedroom, and lay on the bed, side by side. She walked in, holding the bath brush that I so dread. It hurts! It's never used for fun. We don't mix implements; a funishment tool is never used for real punishment, and vice versa.

The brush is solid hardwood, very long and heavy, with a round brush head, about four inches in diameter.

She asked if either of us wanted to use our safeword. We both declined.

She told us this punishment was mostly for lying, since I was under 'fake' punishment in the first place, and if I had come clean immediately, or Vicki had told on me, we wouldn't even be here. This was the most upset I had ever seen her.

She swatted us once, very hard, on each cheek; four swats total. I leaked a tear or two. Vicki started crying softly.

She hugged us both, told us she loved us and let Vicki cry on her shoulder, then she brought us milk and cookies.

Then she pulled one of her diabolical plans. She gave us conflicting orders. She ordered Vicki to make me cum, and told me I wasn't allowed to cum. "Fucking bitch," I said to myself.

Only one of us was to be punished; the one who disobeyed! Miss left and told us to get to it; she would return in one hour.

Vicki shouldn't even have been here. She isn't the property of Miss, but she did assume responsibility for me, when I became her charge that day, so I get it. I don't like it, but I understood.

Vicki kept apologizing, acting like it was her fault. She was going to refuse the order! I finally got her to agree. She can almost make me cum with a single lick, but all she would do was half-heartedly finger me.

I couldn't bear the thought of Vicki being punished at all, even if we were equally guilty, and all she had done was try to protect me.

I begged her to go down, but she wouldn't. I started fantasizing about her tongue, and touching myself, then when I started getting close, I grabbed her hair and forced her face against my pussy and started grinding. It wasn't great, but I managed to cum. She acted mad, but I also saw gratitude in her eyes. Then she whispered, "Thank you," in my ear, as she hugged me.

When Miss returned, I was made to lie across two stacked pillows, my bottom elevated.

I had to repeat the rules to her. I could make all the noise I wanted, I did not have to count and I could end it anytime by saying 'Pineapple,' which is my safeword.

However, my hands were not allowed behind my back, I mustn't curse and I wasn't allowed to clench my butt cheeks. I'm normally restrained in a manner that prevents both of those actions. This time the burden was on me. I asked to be restrained, but she refused.

The paddling.

I was told to breathe deeply three times, then slowly exhale. I did as instructed. The brush landed full force as my breath left my body.

HILARYgoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HILARYgoddessTS

A loud CRACK echoed through the room.

I inhaled sharply and raised up. It hurt much more than I expected. Miss knelt down, kissed me, and asked if I was alright. I was panting, but assured her I was fine. She told me to expect the same from start to finish. She told me to tell her when I was ready for the next one. This process was repeated throughout the entire punishment. Hugs, kisses, and questions between every swat.

After a long minute, I told her I was ready.

CRACK

That nasty brush slapped into my other cheek. That swat brought a couple of tears to my eyes. I took a couple of minutes before asking for the next swat.

CRACK

The waterworks opened and Miss handed me a flannel cloth to collect my tears. Real copious tears already.

The next two swats brought many more tears and even a sob or two. My tears would stop between swats at this point. My bottom was on fire. She was, thankfully, spanking my entire bottom instead of landing each blow on the same spot.

CRACK

CRACK

By that swat, I was a total mess. I had snot coming from my nose and non-stop tears now. I used the cloth to blow my nose several times. My poor bottom now felt like it was covered in molten lava. Vicki told me later that my entire bottom was glowing dark red by then. She had completely covered it with swats from the crease to the tops of my cheeks. I still thank the Goddess she spared my thighs.

The next few swats caused me to cry out at each CRACK. I think I whispered "Please stop" a few times, but I doubt if she heard me. It wouldn't have mattered if I had screamed it. I knew what word to use, but I wouldn't. I was totally sorry for my actions. I was in non-stop sobs by then.

By the tenth swat, I couldn't talk to ask for the next swat, so she would ask, and I would nod my head yes or no. I was blubbering but refused to beg or word-out. If I had any sexual stimulation, I would be close to turning inward by now.

CRACK

On that swat, I grabbed my bottom with both hands, sobbing "No more, no more," and was warned to not do it again. Strike one.

CRACK

The very next swat fell on clenched butt cheeks. That was a definite no-no. I couldn't help it, it wasn't on purpose, it was just a physical reaction. I was warned that was strike two. Next time I did either, she would fetch the wintergreen oil.

It's rubbed onto my privates to prevent clenching, or as added punishment for breaking rules. It is a nasty liquid. It burns a lot and lasts a long time, but with that on your star, I promise you don't clench.

CRACK

I had laced my fingers so I wouldn't reach back. Easy, but clenching was a different matter. I held out several more swats, then a swat landed on clenched cheeks. I wasn't counting, but it was probably swat fourteen or fifteen.

"Fuck fuck fuckety fuck fuck." I said to myself.

"Please don't," I begged over and over, as she went to fetch the oil.

I was allowed a very long break, after she returned, and my tears subsided completely. My bottom continued to burn, but without a swat every minute or two, it was 100 times better.

She handed the bottle to Vicki, and she actually told her, "No."

Both Miss and myself were shocked. Vicki never disobeyed orders.

She pointed at Vicki, and started to say something, just as I yelled, "Leave her alone." I begged Vicki to just do it. It was going on regardless, and to please please please just do it. She nodded okay.

She dribbled a few drops on her fingers and rubbed it on, trying to avoid my star and inner labia. She knew all too well what it feels like. It burned a little, but it wasn't much oil, and didn't go where miss wanted it.

Miss told her to do it right, or she would get the same. Vicki dribbled a little more, but Miss grabbed the bottle and covered Vicki's palm. "Now rub it in!" she told her. "Do it right."

Vicki whispered to me, "Sorry," and rubbed it in good. She got my inner labia, clit, and massaged my star. She knew what Miss wanted.

My nether regions lit up. I started squirming, but I assure you, I wasn't clenching anymore. Tears broke out again.

CRACK

Tears flowing, I don't know which was worse, my pussy or my ass cheeks. My star was a distant third, but it burned like mad too. I didn't clench or try to protect my bottom again. I won't describe what happened the one time I defied her rules twice in the same session. I won't do that ever again.

There were many more CRACKs, but nothing new to report. My pussy and star burned like crazy, my ass became redder and redder, with dark bruises beginning to form, and you could wring tears from the cloth by the time it was over.

She finished the paddling. It was between twenty and twenty-five swats total. I think she was going for twenty-five, but took pity on me and cut it short. Vicki was crying now too, just from watching. She had witnessed similar paddlings on me before, but all with sexual stimulation, and the crying stopped very early during those sessions.

She let me up and held me, kissing my tears away, telling how I was a good girl and how much she loved me. This is always my favorite part. The feelings she gives me are better than any orgasm.

She fetched two more jars, Arnica cream and a soothing cold cream. She put the cold cream on my pussy and wiped it off three times. The burn was dying down anyway, and the cold cream ended it completely. She softly massaged the Arnica into my bottom. It lowered the pain a tiny bit and lessened the bruising.

My bottom was a total bruise. Dark blue to black. This is something I actually like after day two or three, when the colors become lovely. I love showing my bruises off to my friends. I call them my rainbow marks.

Later that night.

We all three were lying in bed talking. My bottom was cooling off, but would be tender for days. Miss was no longer angry, and Vicki had cheered up, seeing I was none the worse for wear, and seemed happy.

I was very happy indeed. I had paid my bill. I had someone who loved me enough to take me in hand when I needed it. It will be hard for vanilla people to understand, but this is my life and my choice. It's what I crave. To me, this is like getting flowers and chocolate. It's love. Most vanilla sex goes stale after a while, so I'm told. I've been with Miss over two years, and it's more exciting now than It was in the beginning. I think it only works if you have trust and a caring Domme. I have both.

I hugged and kissed Vicki, then she went home. We opened a bottle of wine and drank it in bed. I was in no mood to sit down. I was quite chipper. I had paid my debt, and all was well with the world. I guarantee you this, I won't ever cheat on my orgasm control or lie for a very long time. Never say never.

Miss asked if I was in any condition to make love, I assumed it would be me going down, and told her my stomach was fine. She laughed and told me no, could I find a comfortable position to receive her tongue? I was stunned. She had gifted me with her mouth on my birthday. She makes me come often, but it's usually her fingers, toys, directing me to self-pleasure or with other girls' mouths.

After experimenting, I found a position I could handle and was gifted with a slow, non-edging fantastic orgasm. I returned the favor and fell asleep in her arms.

Published 
Written by Vampire_vixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments