Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dealing With Distraction

"Dave gets a stinging reminder to stay focused on work."

19
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
865 words 865 words

“Go downstairs to our room and kneel on the floor beside our bed. Naked. Ass facing the street,” she whispered in his ear.

Dave jumped with a start. He must have been daydreaming. Sandra was now leaning over him in his chair whispering in his ear. The heat of her breath combined with her husky whisper was very arousing. His cock stiffened a little more than it had been, and he wondered if she’d seen it.

“What do you mean?” he said.

“You’re clearly distracted, let’s get rid of it and we can move on with our work. Go on, I’ll be there in five minutes.”

Dave left the office he shared with his wife in their home, and went down to the bedroom.

“Ok, my love, Iet's start,” she said as she came into the room. Dave was kneeling upright on the hard parquet floor. Naked, and with a rather solid erection.

“That clearly can’t help you focus,” Sandra said as she slid open the drawer beside the bed and pulled out the heavy strap.

She stood behind him and ran her fingers through his hair, gripping more tightly until she pulled his head back so he was looking up at her. A little drop came to the end of his cock.

“Stand up and put your hands on the bed. Don’t move. I’m going to give you fifty strokes of the strap. We’ll have a little rest every ten strokes to let the heat sink in. And I want you to tell me you what you were thinking about.”

“Well,” he started,

“Not yet my love, in due course.”

She lined up the strap with his ass and pulled back, then swung it gently against his ass. SLAP.

“That was just to get my aim. Ready?”

“I suppose so,” he said.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. She delivered ten solid strokes across his ass, not too hard, just enough to see his buttocks ripple. Changing where the end of the strap landed to get even distribution across both cheeks. She was a little breathless, and he was gasping.

“On your knees again.”

She went and sat in front of him on the bed.

“Were you thinking about me?”

“Yes, my love, sort of." He didn't elaborate.

"Sort of? How mysterious. Time for the next ten."

She moved behind him as he stood up and bent over. She looked at the red marks on his ass, some already starting to fade. The next set won't fade so quickly, she said to herself.

This time she wound back further and swung a bit harder. He gasped a little with every stroke.

EvelynJoyful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelynJoyful

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, a little."

"Relax your ass, no clenching. Strokes on a hard ass won't count."

She continued the thrashing, spacing out the strokes, hearing him exclaim, contract, and then relax.

Strokes twenty to thirty were harder again. He rocked forward with every blow and she waited until he got back into position for the next stroke.

"Ass up, I want to see your ass ready to receive my strap." She finished stroke thirty and stood in front of him. She waited a minute, knowing that the heat in his buttocks was escalating.

"Ten more, and then we're going to have an investigative interlude," she said with a smile. "Bend over."

Strokes thirty to forty were the hardest yet. She braced her feet and swivelled her hips and swung with a full follow-through. The strap smacked loudly onto his punished cheeks, causing him to moan with every stroke. She knew these were moans of pleasure though.

His legs were quivering when she stopped.

"Ok, on your knees again. I'm sure they must be sore on this hard floor, but we'll be finished soon."

"Now, I want you to think about what was distracting you. Grab your cock and start stroking it." She sat on the bed. "Look into my eyes."

He did as he was told.

"Was it something naughty?" She smiled.

"Yes, a bit," he whispered, as he kept pumping his cock.

"Tell me more."

"Once I wore your panties, I was thinking about it again."

"That's very naughty indeed, have you jerked off recently to this idea?"

"No,  no."

"Well let's see if you're telling the truth.  Keep pumping."

"If there's a lot of come then you are telling the truth, otherwise you're lying. So the severity of your last ten strokes depends on how much come you produce."

He continued stroking his cock. He was nervous, the knew the strap would hurt much more after he came.

"Nothing coming yet? Let me help." She turned around, lifted up her skirt, pulled down her panties and moved her generous brown ass towards his face.

"Stick your nose in there," grabbing his hair and forcing him into her musky asshole.

He started to gasp and shudder. She turned around just as he came, a tiny trickle, barely one or two drops.

"Oh dear - I'm afraid you're going to have to attend our next meeting standing up," she said, tapping the strap wickedly against her hand.

Published 
Written by furaha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments