Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diana’s Detention Ploy

"Nina takes part in a ruse at the Sixth Form College"

4
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story was written with the valuable help of my friend Maegan"

Nina knew it was her own fault. Mrs K had taken away her car keys for the last two weeks as a punishment and she had just got them back. However, she got a parking ticket and the normal punishment for that was a bare bottom spanking and twelve strokes of the cane during the day, and then a repeat of that punishment at seven o’clock followed by being sent to bed early with the lights out and her phone taken away, and being grounded for a week.

Luckily for Nina, Diane had come over yesterday, so the day before she got the parking ticket. Diane explained to Nina and Mrs K how stressed and increasingly unhappy she was becoming about the discipline regime there at the sixth form college she taught at. Misbehaving and disruptive students only got a thirty-minute lunchtime detention and didn’t find that any kind of a deterrent because most of the teachers hated holding detention, and they became a time when the students just carried on chatting even went told not to, and mostly had a relaxed discussion with the teacher over what they were each going to do that weekend.

Diane, on the other hand, knew that that far too relaxed attitude towards discipline was badly impacting those other students who wanted to work but ended up being disrupted in class. 

Diane had argued at a staff meeting called specifically to discuss the deteriorating discipline record of the college that, instead of the current relaxed attitude towards detentions, that ought to be changed to strict adherence of silence for an hour after college ended for the day, and, any of the students who got two detentions should be sent to the headmistress and spanked or caned or both. She argued that that would quickly improve the behaviour of the students and lead to far better reports about the college.

When Diane had come over for supper yesterday, she had explained all of this to Nina and Mrs K, and, certainly Mrs K and, to be fair, also Nina, both agreed that spanking and caning would work far better than the ridiculously relaxed current detention system. After all, why should those who misbehave be allowed to get away with it whilst at the same time causing stress and distraction to those students who were well-behaved and just wanted to learn.

However, Diane’s persuasive powers were working and she was asked by the headmistress, albeit reluctantly, to put forward a proposal of how they could test whether a spanking and caning regime would actually work, or make things even worse for the teaching staff, and she came up with the idea of holding a detention and using the cane on one of the students as a test. However, the headmistress wouldn’t let her use a student, so that might have put paid to her proposal.

So after Nina got the parking ticket, Mrs K and Diane hooked up for a video chat and Mrs K explained that she could now quite easily persuade Nina to take part in that exercise because she had just earned herself a double spanking, double caning, an early to bed punishment, and being grounded for a week which she would release her from if she helped Diane with the detention ruse.

Nina readily agreed to take part as it meant a reduced punishment for her for the parking ticket.

After the call, Diane spoke with the headmistress, Mrs Dawson, and the other senior teaching staff, and it was agreed that Diane could use today’s detention as the exercise because almost all of the really naughty students were, once again, in detention. Diane explained that her girlfriend needed a spanking and caning because she had a parking ticket and that spanking and caning could be given in the detention class in front of all of those misbehaving students with the threat that that was now the system for everyone. She had to explain that Nina was forty-one-years-old which raised a few eyebrows but so were many of the students who attended the adult evening classes at the college and occasionally they got detentions as well which they sat with the college students.

Most of the staff were still hesitant but the headmistress saw this as a way of ending Diane’s persistent calling for the introduction of a spanking and caning regime because she was pretty sure that it would have no impact at all on the students and much preferred the current method of calling them to her study for a telling off. She was well aware that Diane had overheard students who had just been scolded laugh with each other afterwards saying how they always had serious looks on their faces until they left the headmistress’s study and then just burst into laughter. What better, the headmistress thought, than to find those same girls laughing as they left the detention room even after a spanking or caning.

So, it was agreed that Diane would hold the detention and put into practice her proposals.

The detention was moved to four o’clock although those in detention weren’t told about what would happen. However, it worked for Nina as well as she was due to go to the tennis club for a training session at one o’clock. She agreed to go as she could now drive, dressed in her tennis gear, then have a shower and change into the clothes she would wear for the detention. 

The detention started as arranged at four o’clock and there were eight girls in detention, three of whom had earned double detentions. As Diane sat at the front of the class, supposedly studying some papers, she was listening to the girls happily chatting as though they were having a coffee, and even those who had a double detention were happy enough and even pointed out that there was no difference between getting a single and double detention.

Diane had deliberately asked Nina to arrive a few minutes late and, when she knocked on the door and walked in, all the girls looked around in surprise. They could see that Nina was too old to be a student, yet she was wearing the standard summer uniform of a short-sleeved green and white gingham dress, with white ankle socks, and knew that the adult classes in the evening required attendees to wear the college uniform to get them in the right frame of mind.

Nina saw the looks of surprise on the faces of the girls and had to smile to herself but she managed to keep a straight face as she said so that everyone could hear, “I’m sorry I’m late, Miss.”

Diane made quite a play of looking at the log of those who were due to attend, made out that she saw Nina‘s name which she had, of course, added after receiving the log from the headmistress, looked up, and said in a stern tone of voice, “Yes, Nina, I see you have a double detention. You are presumably aware that this is the first detention to be held with the new punishment rules.”

Diane looked around the room as she made that comment and saw the querying looks on the faces of the girls. She then explained, “Yes, girls. The new system is that anyone who gets a double detention is given a spanking by the teacher here at the front of the class, followed by the cane, and everyone else must remain silent or suffer a spanking and the cane as well.”

Diane heard the gasps of surprise and the whispered comments being exchanged between the girls. She then said in a very stern tone of voice, “I said anyone who does not remain silent also gets a spanking and the cane.”

Diane had to smile to herself at the instantaneous silence that now prevailed. She then continued to explain, “I will be spanking and caning Nina first and then deal with the other three girls who have a double detention. That is Laura, Emma, and Amber.” Diane glared at the three girls and saw the looks of horror on their faces but was pleased that they all remained obediently silent.

Diane was really happy with the way things were turning out. Of course, she and Nina were the only ones in the detention room who knew that Diane had placed three cameras around the room and what was happening there was being transmitted to computer screens being watched by Mrs Dawson and the senior staff in the adjacent classroom. After all, that was only right, rather than relying on Diane’s report.

Diane decided to proceed immediately with the discipline she just threatened and ordered, “Nina, go and stand by the chair,” and pointed towards the chair that she had placed at the front of the class facing towards the students before they came in, and went over herself and sat down.

Once Nina had also got to the front of the class Diane then ordered, “Laura, Emma and Amber, come and stand at the front of the class in a line and watch what is going to happen to you straight afterwards.“ Dyane added sternly, “Don’t forget, anyone who says anything, even a whisper or by passing a note, will join the end of the queue.” She looked at the three girls and added, “If any one of you three say even one word you will be sent to the back of the queue once I have dealt with you, and you will be disciplined a second time.”

The girls in the detention class knew that, of all the teachers, Diane was the strictest and so they were all pretty sure that Diane kept every threat she had made.

Diane again looked around the classroom and was so delighted with the total silence and obedience, and knew it was because of what she had threatened.

Next, Diane glared up at Nina and ordered, “Get your dress up above your waist and your knickers down to your knees.”

Diane knew that it was normal for Nina to be fully naked when spanked but obviously couldn’t impose that rule at the college. However, as Nina raised the hem of her dress above her waist, easing her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her knickers and pushed them down to below the knees, Diane looked around and saw the looks of horror on the faces of all of the girls, and still none of them said a word. She thought right then that those watching on the computer screens would start to understand how this would clearly improve behaviour at the college.

Diane then pointed to her lap and ordered, “Get across my lap, girl.”

Nina heard the instruction and immediately eased herself down across Diane‘s lap. As usual, she put her hands on the seat of the chair just on the other side of Diane‘s lap and then dropped her hands to the floor as she eased her full weight across her lap. This was such a normal position for her as she saw, this time, Diane’s upside-down legs, and, to the side, a sea of upside-down faces, albeit this time girls who were in the same college uniform that she was wearing with ankle socks and bare legs. In fact, everything was upside down as far as Nina was concerned.

Satisfied that she had everyone’s attention, Diane placed her hand on Nina’s bottom knowing hers was the forty-one-year-old bottom that she loved to spank. She also knew the looks on the watching girl’s faces would change as she raised her hand and brought her palm down firmly on Nina’s far bottom cheek. She then proceeded to spank Nina on alternate bottom cheeks listening to her gasps which were echoing around the room as did every spank but was also very conscious of the fact that all of the girls were just staring open-eyed towards the front and watching as each spank landed and Nina’s bottom cheek surrendered to her hand and bounced back up, then swirled around just as her other bottom cheek was being spanked.

In the adjacent classroom, those watching were talking to each other and were agreeing just how obedient all of the girls were and started to think that they had been wrong in resisting Diane’s suggestion for so long. In particular, Mrs Dawson was already convinced.

Diane was also aware that Laura Emma and Amber were all looking even more horrified as they watched Nina’s bottom being spanked and changed colour to deeper and deeper shades of red and were clearly grimacing at the thought that they would be suffering that same punishment very soon.

Diane didn’t intend this to be a particularly long spanking because the caning was the real message to get across. So, she only waited a few minutes before changing from spanking the bottom cheeks alternately to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again half dozen times and then spanking the other bottom cheek half a dozen times but was happy enough Nina’s increasingly loud gasps were sending out the right message.

Diane changed again after another few minutes from spanking Nina’s bottom to spanking the backs of her legs, mainly because she knew that that would make Nina gasp even louder, and that was certainly the case. Diane even managed to glance up and saw the delightfully horrified looks on the faces of Emma Laura and Amber, and also registered that those others in detention who were watching weren’t, today, coming even close to talking and risking being added to the queue of those with double detentions. Of course, they would not be subjected to this punishment today, because Diane still had to get the regime in place, and so much would depend on those watching in the other room. The girls, though, didn’t know that.

Nina knew that although she was taking part in Diane’s exercise it was still a spanking and caning that she had earned. It had been silly of her to get the parking ticket but at least she was being taught this very good lesson and, more so, in front of a group of girls less than half her age who, she knew, Diane hoped were also learning a valuable lesson. 

Diana was aiming to move onto the main part of the punishment now that the girls were quite used to watching as she spanked Nina’s bare bottom. She knew it was going to be even harder for everyone in detention to watch the caning, but the three main culprits were standing so close by they couldn’t fail to see.

Diane purposely glared at the back of Nina‘s head to remind everyone that this was a punishment and ordered, “Okay, Nina, get up now and bend over for the cane. You have six strokes coming.”

Laura, Emma, and Amber exchanged glances swallowing hard and grimacing as the realisation struck them that Nina really was going to be caned. Laura mouthed, ‘Six?’ with a questioning look but the other two looked away for fear they might be seen and would get their punishment doubled.

Nina was sniffing back tears as she eased herself up from Diane‘s lap. She knew that normally she would already be crying from just the spanking and so was thankful that she at least received a much shorter spanking this time. However, twelve strokes of the cane were still going to be hard to take. She knew the tariff was said to be six, but she had to get up on purpose after three of the strokes which were going to add three more each time, so twelve in all with six being the additional penalty. It was all part of Diane’s plan to show the headmistress and senior staff just how worried the girls would be as the tariff increased knowing that the same could so easily happen to them.

As Nina stood up so Diane also stood up and turned the chair around so that those watching would have a view of Nina‘s face rather than her bottom. After all, one stroke would look pretty much like another and all the girls could be shown the welted bottom after the caning, but having to watch the pain etched across Nina’s face as each stroke landed would be far harder for them to look at.

Diane went and picked up the cane from her desk which was a hook ended senior cane and, as she held both ends and flexed it a couple of times and then swished it a couple of times, she ordered, “Right, Nina bend over and clasp hold of the seat.”

Nina stood in front of the chair and bent over, knowing that her face was on view not just to the girls sitting in the class but also to Laura Emma and Amber who had been told to stand where they too could see her face. Nina did have to laugh to herself, even with the stinging pain of her bottom from the spanking, as she realised she knew that Diane had told her to wear full make-up and, as the tears flowed, which they certainly would soon, so her make-up would run which would give an even greater emphasis of the pain to the watching girls.

Nina felt the cane rubbed from side to side across her bottom and looked at the floor behind and saw Diane’s upside-down legs in position and found it was quite natural to be submissive, and knew it was the best way to teach her to do things properly. It would be very different if she wasn’t submissive but still had to take every spanking and caning that she had done, and supposed that was more the way these girls would be thinking.

Next moment Nina realised that the cane was no longer being rubbed from side to side across her bottom and looked at the floor behind her and saw that Diane’s calf muscles had tensed as she heard the swish, and then the loud thwack, and then felt that normal stinging pain cascade around her bottom as the cane bit into her.

Almost as one all of the girls in the detention class gasped because they will have seen the pain edged across Nina‘s face. Of course, so would those watching in the other room.

As Diane landed the second stroke and it cut into Nina’s bottom, she knew she was giving particularly hard strokes mainly because the spanking had been rather short. 

As Diane readied herself for the third stroke so she saw Nina let go of the chair, stand up, and rub her bottom. She smiled to herself because then she was able to say sternly, “I told you not to get up until the caning was over. Therefore, that stroke doesn’t count and you get two more.”

Diane glanced towards Laura Emma and Amber and saw they once again looked at each other with increasing horror with Laura even raising her shoulders as she turned her palms up and mouthed “What the …“ but at least she didn’t add a swearword, Diane thought, because, when in class and she was told off, she quite often did say something quite rude. Well, maybe she wouldn’t ever again, Diane thought again, smiling to herself.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

Nina bent back down and felt the cane rubbed from side to side across her bottom once again and when the third stroke bit into her bottom she visibly had to cling onto the seat of the chair letting out a yelp as she realised that this stroke was much harder than the ones that she was normally given by Mrs K. The fourth was the same and this time Nina realised that her vision was blurred and her tears weren’t far away. Of course, she recalled that Mrs K had told Diane to make all the strokes especially hard as there wasn’t going to be a second punishment that evening. 

Diane was looking specifically at Laura as she readied herself for the next stroke knowing that she was pretty much the leader of the pack and saw her cover her mouth with her hand to make sure that she didn’t utter another word. However, the horror was etched across her face still which Diane was delighted with and hoped that those watching in the other room were as well.

As Nina felt the fifth stroke cut into her bottom so she yelped again and didn’t find it easy at all to keep a hold of the chair. 

However, as the sixth landed Nina knew to force herself up again and clasped her bottom cheeks for the few moments until she heard the expected, “No, Nina, get back down. That’s now three more strokes so you still have six more strokes to come.

When Diane looked again at Laura’s face and could tell that she was no longer so much questioning why the extra strokes, but more realising that Nina had taken the six strokes originally ordered, but had earned six more. Indeed, it was that very thought that was now exercising her mind as she questioned whether she would be able to stay bent over and clasping the chair as she was caned.

Nina bent back down and looked up towards the others knowing that it wasn’t just that her eyes were tear-filled, but, more, that tears were dribbling down her face and will have made her make-up run. She showed the girls on purpose, as she had been instructed to do, by her so authoritative and loving girlfriend.

Diane landed the seventh stroke and then looked across at the class and saw so many of the girls shaking their heads in disbelief with several with their hands again over their mouths looking as though they were on the verge of tears themselves.

Diane then looked again at Nina’s bottom, noting the raised welts already there, but pulled her arm back far over her shoulder and landed the eighth stroke as hard as any of those that had preceded it, knowing that Mrs K wanted her to ensure Nina suffered exceptionally for her carelessness or she’d not learn the needed lesson. She nodded to herself in satisfaction watching as the welt quickly developed. 

Nina let out an even louder yelp and knew that tears were now dribbling down her face as the ninth stroke landed with surprising speed, causing her to open her mouth wide in a breathless silent scream. She rarely wore make-up at home and if she did then always cleaned it off before being disciplined. Mrs K was always good with that, but then Nina understood the reason why make-up was so necessary today for Diane had explained that she knew she was only going to get one chance to convince the others that her idea was the right one.

In the other room, Mrs Dawson watched intently the faces of the girls more than Nina‘s face because they were the important ones to watch. She had been counting the strokes and also knew that it was going to be twelve, and, as she watched the tenth stroke land she again saw the horror still etched across all of the girl's faces, she already knew the decision she would make, so, as the eleventh stroke landed and Nina’s yelp echoed around the room her mind was already made up although she knew she still had to talk to the others.

As the twelfth stroke landed Nina once again yelped and the tears were flowing freely because she was crying. She knew that even when she was due to receive twenty-four or thirty-six, or even more strokes, she would not usually be crying after twelve or so strokes, but cried more quickly today as the strokes were much harder than usual. Maybe, though, she should always receive strokes of the cane this hard because, after all, it was about teaching her a lesson that she needed to learn so the harder the better. Maybe Diane will suggest that to Mrs K, she even wondered.

Diane listened to Nina’s crying and saw her make-up stained face which clearly emphasised the fact she was crying. That was so helpful of Mrs K to suggest it, she knew. 

Diane kept Nina bent over clasping the chair a little longer to allow the girls to have their last remaining thoughts about the prospect of them being caned. She then ordered, “Okay, Nina, you can get up now but turn around and show these girls your bottom.”

Nina again did as she was told and walked around to the back of the chair and bent over once again grasping hold of the seat, this time with her bottom cheeks in the perfect position for the girls to see all twelve raised red welts. As she bent over so she heard gasps of surprise coming from several of the girls and imagined the increasing looks of horror on the faces of Laura Emma and Amber.

Allowing the girls several moments to take in the sight of the twelve raised welts, she addressed Nina and said, “Right, girl, hands clasped behind your neck and stand facing the board so the class can reflect on the consequences of misconduct.” Nina obeyed and Diane then glared at Laura and asked sternly, “So this is now the new regime. Do you think it’s a better deterrent than just a detention?”

Laura was clearly panicking and believing that she was about to be caned and said anxiously, “You can’t cane me, Miss, as Mrs Dawson hasn’t told us about it.”

In the other room, Mrs Dawson had already told the others she decided that she would agree to Diane’s suggestion, and certainly didn’t like the tone that Laura used answering back in a rather rude way. She therefore quickly left the room and went next door into the detention classroom and, as she saw everyone turn and look at her as she strode between them, she glared at Laura and said sternly, “Well I am now telling you that this regime is in place so raise your dress and lower your knickers and bend over the chair like Nina did so you can be caned, girl.”

Laura swallowed hard and gasped and knew she had spoken too rudely but equally knew that she couldn’t argue with Mrs Dawson.

Mrs Dawson saw Laura‘s concern but also that she didn’t move. She, therefore, said sternly, “Either get ready to be caned, or you will be expelled.”

That threat made Laura jump into action straight away and she quickly stepped towards the chair lifting her dress up above her waist and tucking the back into her belt, and quickly bent over, knowing that her face was now on show for everyone, and the fear she was clearly displaying. That was so humiliating for her because she was the leader but being shown up for the bully she really was. Even so, her thoughts were now only focused on the fact that she was about to be caned.

Mrs Dawson decided Laura should be caned to show the others the new regime really was happening and looked at Diane and said, “Please will you give Laura three strokes so she understands exactly what it is like.”

Diane was delighted that her proposal now looked as though it was approved as she replied, maintaining a stern look on her face and using a tone of voice designed to reinforce her position of authority over the girls, “Of course, Headmistress.” She positioned herself behind Laura and rubbed the cane from side to side and glanced up and saw once again the concerned looks on the faces of the other girls in the detention class. She then focused on Laura’s bottom, stopped rubbing the cane from side to side, raised her arm back, and landed a deliberately very hard stroke.

As the cane bit into Laura’s exposed and now obedient bare bottom so Diane glanced at the other girls and saw once again their hands covering their mouths with wide-open eyes and showing, above all, total obedience. She knew that the senior staff in the next-door classroom were still watching and so they would continue to see the obedience that the girls were showing as well.

Laura yelped at the horrific previously unthinkable pain as the cane bit into her bottom and struggled more than she had ever done before to do as she was told by staying bent over even with her desire to stand up and say something rude. She had always reckoned teachers were there to be played, but not now, and, assuming the cane was going to be the teacher's preferred method of discipline, she doubted ever again. That was reinforced with the second stroke where she again suffered the pain whilst focusing on staying bent over although she did yelp even louder and threw her head back but still made sure she held onto the seat. One more to go, she told herself, and when it did land so it seemed to be even harder than the other two strokes. 

Once the third stroke had landed Diane was actually pleased to see that Laura had assumed that she could get up and that as she did so she was quite shaken when Mrs Dawson ordered, “That gets you another three strokes which I will give you in the morning, girl.”

Laura was about to answer Mrs Dawson back, but, looking again at the cane in Diane’s hand and suffering with such a horribly stinging bottom, she controlled herself and said a contrite, “Sorry, Mrs Dawson,” and knew her days as a leader were over.

In the other room, the senior staff smiled to each other and recognised just how obedient Laura was being, which confirmed once again the right decision had been taken and they could tell their working lives would now be made that much easier and better.

Mrs Dawson held back taking any further part in the detention as Diane sent Nina and the three girls to their desks. Diane saw it was quite noticeable how gingerly Nina sat down, and how Laura gasped as she sat down more firmly. Diane reckoned that was another lesson the girls in detention had learned today.

Mrs Dawson left Diane to it, knowing the detention would end pretty soon and that it had done its job.

Once the detention was over, and all the girls were dismissed, so Diane walked to the gate with Nina and smiled and said, “Thank you, Nina. That was really helpful.” After a moment she smiled and said, “Better sort our your make-up, though I like the look.” 

Nina was rubbing her bottom as she replied whilst trying to smile, “Yes I will, but I’m thinking more about my stinging bottom. Still, at least I’ve been let off my punishment by Mrs K.”

Diane made sure she didn’t give Nina her usual kiss in case anyone was watching, and she walked back to the college as Nina got into her car, sitting down gingerly again, before driving home, feeling happier and happier that she had helped Diane and avoided the second spanking and caning, being sent to bed early tonight, and then being grounded for a week. She was still happy as she got home and saw Mrs K in the kitchen.

Mrs K smiled at Nina as she came into the kitchen, and asked, “I like your make-up like that,” adding in a loving maternal tone, “I’ve just boiled the kettle, would you like a coffee?”

Nina replied with a smile, “Yes please, Mrs K.” She smiled again as she saw the thick cushion on her chair which was the one she always sat on whenever she had been punished and felt even more relaxed as she sat down gently.

Mrs K put the cup of coffee in front of Nina as well as a couple of her favourite chocolate biscuits. Nina picked one biscuit up and was about to take a bite when Mrs K asked, “So how was the tennis session this morning?”

Nina swallowed hard as she remembered she hadn’t gone to the tennis session at all but had gone to the shops, although she did make sure she didn’t walk into the store where Lexi worked. However, she was now regretting not having worked through her answers before getting home.

Nina forced a smile and replied, “Yes, Mrs K, it was good.”

Mrs K beamed a smile as she asked, “Did you enjoy the tennis more this time, Nina?”

Nina kept her forced smile as she replied, “Actually, it was quite good, Mrs K.”

Mrs K took a sip of her coffee and watched as Nina again picked up a chocolate biscuit and was about to put it to her mouth when she said in a stern tone, “So I saw Lexi this morning when I went to the store. I thought I would buy one of those thick wooden paddles with the holes in it as an alternative to the cane.” Mrs K smiled to herself as she saw Nina once again put the biscuit down rather than take a bite.

Nina knew she had been caught out, just as she had been so many times before when she lied. She kept on telling herself she was such a bad liar and, in any case, at her age, she should definitely be telling the truth. So, she decided to start right then, and, looking contrite, said, “I didn’t go to tennis, Mrs K. I lied. I’m sorry.”

Mrs K looked sternly as she said, “Yes, Nina, I know you have lied. What do you think should happen to you now?”

All the happy thoughts Nina had had as she drove back from the college of having avoided a second spanking and caning early to bed and being grounded for a week disappeared in a moment. She really had been so naughty and Mrs K was going to be right to give her another punishment for lying. However, she had been asked a question and knew the answer, which she always hated giving but knew she had to. “Lying is very bad, Mrs K, and so I need you to give me a painful lesson to help teach me not to lie.”

Mrs K kept a stern look on her face although she was satisfied that Nina knew what she had done wrong, and knew she deserved a stiff punishment. She also knew that Nina had had a shortened version of a spanking because Diane had already phoned her to thank her again for letting her use Nina at the detention class. So, Mrs K told herself, she needn’t hold back and had no qualms when she demanded sternly, “Put your phone on the table, Nina.”

Nina knew that meant naughty spot time or being sent to her room before being disciplined. Well, as she put her phone on the table she was also aware that thinking time helped her tremendously to understand what she had done wrong. She also knew the regime here was already the one Diane now had at the college. Nina knew it really was the humiliation and pain of being spanked, at her age, or, indeed, at any age, that was the truly memorable lesson rather than a so-called adult discussion.

Mrs K kept a stern look on her face as she ordered, “Right, Nina, go to your room. You will find the new paddle on your bed. I want you to sit on your dressing table chair with the paddle on your lap, holding it until I come upstairs to use it on you, and I want you to give serious thought to your lying to me.”

As Nina went upstairs, she realised that Mrs K had known all along that she had lied and so had asked her the questions to test her. Well, she was going to get another punishment, and by the time she got to her room and saw the paddle on her bed, and picked it up, she knew it was her fault that she was going to suffer the pain of this paddle on top of the spanking and caning she had already had today. As she looked in the mirror, she told herself she needn’t clean off her stained make-up either until after her spanking. Nor did she need to change out of the school dress because she really did feel like a naughty college girl just then.

As Nina sat on the chair holding the paddle on her lap so she played over the lies that she had told and quickly understood the benefit of having Mrs K discipline her because, as many times as she did earn a spanking, she knew that if she didn’t have to answer to Mrs K, or the others she was answerable to, then her behaviour would be much much worse.

So, as much as Nina once again dreaded hearing Mrs K’s footsteps coming up the stairs she also knew this was exactly what she needed, even at forty-one-years of age. 

As she sat on the chair pondering the spanking to come, Nina held the paddle and ran her fingers along the smooth wood and around the edge of each of the holes, and imagined just how much it was going to hurt. She would be across Mrs K’s lap for both the hand spanking and spanking with this clearly incredibly horribly painful implement, but once again told herself that’s what she gets for lying, and rightly so.

It still did surprise Nina, but as she sat on the bed holding the paddle continuing to run her fingers over the smooth wooden surface and around the holes, so her pussy was quivering, her breathing became shorter and more pronounced, and easing her other hand into her knickers and running her fingers along her wet pussy lips, she came letting out her orgasmic gasps as she did. It did calm her down though, as it always did, and although it brought home more and more how pain and pleasure went hand-in-hand, she was pretty sure that she only got the pleasure because she suffered the pain. It wasn’t the reason she was naughty, but it was one of the reasons why she so readily and happily submitted to the discipline of those dominant authoritative women, of whatever age, who were just as happy and aroused when disciplining her.

When she heard the inevitable footsteps coming up the stairs, she suddenly wasn’t so calm anymore but was ready for the punishment that she knew she so deserved, just as she deserved every spanking she got.
 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments