Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discipline Centre By Design

"Kathy wanted to experience being disciplined and thought being sent to a discipline centre would be best."

33
14 Comments 14
2.8k Views 2.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Kathy, who was sixty, was walking down the road towards the discipline centre because of the violation she intentionally committed. Being punished at a discipline centre was something that she had fantasised about for so many years, and yet she had never once been spanked or caned, and throughout her life had been looked upon as a truly alpha female.

For years now, she would look at women she passed in the street or saw at the shops, and imagine herself being across their laps having her bare bottom spanked. She so wanted it to happen but had never come across anyone yet whom she felt comfortable enough to ask to spank her.

Kathy was an attractive woman, certainly with creased skin, a turkey neck, bat wings, and fleshy thighs. However, she still turned faces because of her looks.

Discipline Centres were now scattered around the country. When the authorities had to find ways to reduce the number of people in prison, that was when they were introduced. The authorities had announced that some crimes would no longer result in prison sentences but would result in receiving the cane or similar punishment as the incentive not to break the law. At least for the first offence.

Once that change in the method of punishing offenders came about, reports were seen in the press about offenders hating being sent to the discipline centres, but that got Kathy thinking about how that could be her way of experiencing exactly that type of punishment. Of course, she had the concern that being sent to a discipline centre had pretty much the same effect as a criminal record. However, she was about to retire and as it was stated that a criminal record for being sent to a punishment centre would be expunged after twenty-four months, she began to see that as a serious option.

Once she made her mind up Kathy generally carried out what she set about to do. In her private life, she gave up her time freely mainly for the good of the community, but that was another problem for her because if she did get a criminal record, that would then have an adverse effect on the good work she did for the community and was concerned that she would be prevented from sitting on all the local committees that she did, if it became publicly known locally that she had a criminal record.

Therefore, after spinning a story of needing to go abroad for a while, in fact, she moved to another area and that was where she set up her crime. She went into a shop and put into her bag just a small item, and deliberately got herself caught on the way out. She never intended to actually steal it and was always going to hand back the stolen item, but now that she was caught, she knew that she would be prosecuted. The prosecution led to a magistrate's hearing where she pleaded guilty, with the result being that she was ordered to be sent to the local discipline centre.

As was normal now under the new rules, Kathy was placed in handcuffs and taken by police van, driven by a stern-looking uniformed policewoman, directly to the discipline centre. Kathy had to admit that from the moment the handcuffs were put on she was both very tense but also very excited. She hadn't expected to be quite as excited as she was but felt quivers flying around her vulva as she sat in the back of the van, pretty much in a cage because she was looking out through bars at the back of the driver's head and the windscreen.

By the time they arrived at the discipline centre, Kathy knew that her knickers were actually damp with excitement, but also felt an element of humiliation as she was ordered out of the van and her upper arm was clasped firmly by the police officer as she was led into the discipline centre and along to Reception. Once they got to Reception, Kathy felt that the police officer spoke to the receptionist as though she wasn't there, which made her feel just like a piece of useless dirt, but even that turned her on.

The police officer handed a Punishment Form to the receptionist and then took the handcuffs off Kathy's wrists, and walked away still without even acknowledging Kathy's existence.

Once the police officer walked away, the receptionist took over in a particularly authoritative tone of voice. Kathy looked at the female receptionist, also dressed in uniform. She wore a name tag so Kathy knew her name was Officer Forest, and she seemed to her to be in her early twenties and was very much in charge. It brought to Kathy's mind her long held fantasy of being subject to the authority and even disciplinary control of someone pretty much Officer Forest's age. She was even hoping that the disciplinarian who would punish her would be her age, or even her.

Officer Forest asked Kathy for her name, she replied, "Kathy Johnson." Officer Forest saw the name matched with the name on the Punishment Form and entered the details on her computer, still hardly glancing at Kathy and certainly not speaking to her until she was finished and ordered, "That door over there is the changing room. You must get undressed and put on this gown," and she placed on the reception desk an orange gown which Kathy thought looked just like a prisoner's gown she had seen on so many TV shows and films.

Kathy picked up the gown, nodded, and was about to turn and leave when Officer Forest said in a very stern tone of voice, "You will always address any officer here including me as, 'Miss.' Any time you do not will add six strokes of the cane to your punishment."

As Officer Forest said that, Kathy immediately responded ever so obediently, "Yes, Miss, sorry, Miss." She looked wide open-eyed at Officer Forest and it was then she realised that while she had agreed to be punished, she didn't actually know how many strokes of the cane or other implements she was going to get. Clearly, it wasn't going to be just the six strokes that she imagined she would get all the time she had fantasised about it, and that certainly got her worried, but, once again, excited as well. After all, everyone survived being caned so there was no reason why she wouldn't as well.

Officer Forest scoffed at Kathy and ordered, "Just remember that, prisoner Johnson. Now go and get changed. The officer inside the changing area will then direct you to the Punishment Room."

Kathy made sure that she responded respectfully, "Yes, Miss, thank you, Miss." She waited a few moments to see if Officer Forest was going to say anything more but she just looked back to her computer screen as though dismissing her, so she turned and walked towards the changing room. As she did, she was once again feeling so excited and thought maybe the humiliation of being ordered about by a woman probably only a third of her own age helped cause that excitement.

Entering the changing room, Kathy went up to the officer in charge who actually didn't look any older than Officer Forest. Her name tag said, Officer Mason, and she gave her a plastic container and ordered, "Take all of your clothes off and put them in this container and then hand it back to me. Only after that will you then put on your gown."

Kathy took the container and replied, "Yes, Miss," and looked around for somewhere to put it. She realised that there were no chairs of any description so she had to stay standing as she then stripped off completely, putting everything including her bra and knickers into the plastic container, which she then picked up and took back to Officer Mason.

As Kathy handed the container to Officer Mason it was quite clear that she was being looked up and down and heard the instruction, "Turn around, prisoner Johnson."

Kathy again did as she was told and respectfully said, "Yes, Miss," and as she did so she surmised that she was being inspected for hidden weapons, but wondered if Officer Mason actually enjoyed looking at her large breasts and now her fleshy bottom cheeks. Just then she remembered that those fleshy bottom cheeks of hers were soon going to be very red and welted, and stinging crazily, which set her quivers off again flying around her vulva, so much so that Kathy was worried about having to turn back to face Officer Mason because she realised her pussy hair mound might well be glistening with her sex juice as she was still anticipating with quite some excitement exactly that pain that was about to happen.

Moments later Kathy heard the instruction, "Get your gown on, prisoner Johnson." She was actually pleased that she didn't have to turn back around to face Officer Mason and felt some relief at that.

Kathy put the gown on but she realised it had to be tied up at the back and, quite probably, when bent over to be caned, it would just be a matter of undoing it again and her bottom would be presented to the disciplinarian who would be punishing her.

Once she had the gown on, Kathy turned back to Officer Mason who kept looking at the computer screen as though again putting her well in her place, but all it did was turn Kathy on even more. After a few more moments she heard the instruction, "Go out that door, turn left, three doors down is Punishment Room Seven. Be there inside thirty seconds or you will get twelve extra strokes."

Kathy immediately replied, "Yes, Miss," and took the threat very seriously.

Kathy walked quickly towards the allocated punishment room because she didn't want to have twelve strokes added, although she did wonder how the disciplinarian would know exactly when she left the changing area to start to count the thirty seconds. However, it did show the fear instilled in people who were sent here, probably rightfully so because they were all lawbreakers.

Even though it wasn't far to walk, another offender was coming towards her, dressed in her gown, but clutching her bottom and still crying as she rushed past, and Kathy supposed that would be her after her punishment. She didn't know why, but the thought of crying like that in front of others sent quivers flying around her vulva once again because she was about to live the fantasy which did of course include ending up in tears and with a bottom that stung madly but so erotically.

As Kathy got to the punishment room, she knocked twice on the door again to show her respect and was instructed to enter. She did so, closing the door behind herself, and then turned to see two uniformed police officers. Both were dressed in uniforms of short-sleeved shirts, open-necked, and light brown skirts. She gasped at the realisation that these two officers were also clearly in their early twenties. Kathy got excited as well as she looked to her side and saw what was clearly a caning table, with leather cuffs, which she could see would definitely hold her in place no matter the amount of pain she was going to be experiencing.

As soon as she closed the door behind herself, even as she was looking at the two disciplinarians and caning table, she heard the very sternly asked question, "Name?"

Kathy quickly looked directly at the disciplinarian and replied, "Kathy Johnson, Miss."

As she looked, she saw the name tags. The disciplinarian who asked the question with such an authoritative tone of voice was Officer Chisholm and her colleague was Officer Tucker.

Officer Chisholm sneered at Kathy but spoke to Officer Tucker and said, "So another old woman who needs to be disciplined. Just look at those creases on her face, her turkey neck, and we can be pretty sure she's going to have batwings and fleshy breasts, fleshy tummy and fleshy thighs. Of course, she's also going to have a fleshy bottom and she's really going to regret having to come here."

Officer Chisholm then glared at Kathy and ordered, "Go and stand by the table, prisoner Johnson"

As much as she knew the attitude of both officers was intended to unnerve her, Kathy was actually excited about being dominated by two young women, ordered about in the way that she was, made to feel as though she was worthless, and deserving of the punishment. In fact, she was all of those things, except she knew that part of her persona that she was presenting today, being a lowlife criminal, was deliberate to maximise her experience here at the discipline centre.

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

As soon as Kathy stood by the caning table, she heard the instruction to bend over and stretch her arms out to the leather cuffs at the far end. She had imagined doing this so many times, but the fact it was actually happening was so exciting for her, and she loved it when the young police officers secured each wrist tightly in the leather cuff, not saying anything to her but just making comments to each other, as between them they then secured her ankles in two more leather cuffs, and then tied leather straps around each thigh and around her waist. Once they were finished, Kathy knew she would not be able to do anything to avoid the cane biting into her bottom cheeks, again as she had imagined happening to her so many times.

Finally, Kathy felt the gown being untied and spread away from her bottom and knew the two officers would now have the perfect view of her bare bottom.

The police officers continued to chat between themselves, totally ignoring Kathy, at least until Officer Chisholm had collected a senior hook-ended cane and swished it a couple of times so that Kathy would be aware of what was about to happen to her. Officer Chisholm then rubbed the cane from side to side across Kathy's bare unprotected bottom and tapped the cane twice on her bottom just lightly, but enough to get her to focus.

Kathy's mind was all in a whirl as reality struck home. As much as she felt excited about experiencing the pain that she was bound to get, she knew that she had no real idea how much pain there would be. When in bed thinking about it, fingering herself to huge orgasms, it was all just so exciting, but just then all she felt was trepidation and the realisation that her fantasy was about to become reality.

As Kathy lay there, strapped in place so securely, she did feel Officer Tucker rubbing her bottom and giving her a couple of light smacks, getting her ready. The rubbing continued down the backs of her thighs with a couple of smacks on each thigh, and then the rubbing continued up and down her inner thighs, and she was certain that Officer Tucker deliberately ran her fingers along her pussy lips. Kathy gasped as that happened and realised it was because she was actually so aroused rather than with surprise. That got her really excited and loved the fact that this young policewoman was doing whatever she wanted to do to her,

Kathy wasn't quite so excited when she heard Officer Tucker say "She's wet. I wonder whether she will be when we've finished."

Officer Chisholm replied, "They never are, are they."

Kathy then heard Officer Chisholm announce, "Thirty-six strokes is our penalty."

Kathy was shocked at the number of strokes she was going to get but had no real time to think about that because within just a few moments she gasped as the first stroke bit into her bottom. That hurt much more than she had expected, but then so did the next stroke and the one after that. Kathy was soon pulling at the wrist cuffs but to no avail, and as each stroke bit into her bottom her eyes were tightly closed and she hissed in and out through clenched teeth, at least when she wasn't gasping or yelping.

As the strokes just continued, Kathy knew that tears were dribbling down her face. Again, she had imagined this happening so many times, but the reality was so different. The pain was just increasing in intensity, and it just kept getting worse and worse. How could she have fantasised about enjoying this kind of punishment? How could anyone want to be punished like this? Yet there were so many websites that she had visited where women were smiling after being caned like this, with their makeup staining their faces. She had felt so aroused when looking at those pictures or watching videos of the caning taking place, fingering herself to huge orgasms there and then, but now she questioned all of that.

Although she had never even tried to count the number of strokes she got, Kathy was conscious that the caning had stopped and felt a huge feeling of relief albeit her bottom was stinging so intensely. Within just a few moments, though, the cane landed again, and she realised that all that happened was that the officers had switched over and so most likely she was really just halfway through her punishment. That was when she started to cry uncontrollably, because as bad as the pain felt just then, she knew that it would get much worse.

Exactly as she had thought, the pain did get worse. Much worse, in fact, and she continued to cry uncontrollably as the strokes landed one after the other. Of course, she reminded herself that so far as the two young policewomen were concerned, she had earned this punishment, and, as such, it was absolutely right that they made each and every stroke a hard one. She even respected them for doing that to her because, after all, it was only when a punishment was meaningful that it was likely to have an impact on the offender.

The next time the caning stopped, Kathy wasn't sure if it was the end, especially as she felt her bottom being rubbed again, and smacked a couple of times, and then once again her inner thighs were rubbed, and the police officer definitely ran her fingers along her pussy lips. She then heard Officer Tuckwell say, "Oh she's still damp, but not as damp as some of the others."

Officer Chisholm said, "Probably not as damp as her face is right now, either," and they both laughed.

Kathy supposed that she could understand why the two policewomen would joke between themselves because it still put the offender in her place, and of course, she was still under their control as she remained secured to the caning table. She wondered if any offenders did snap back at the policewomen, but then quickly told herself she shouldn't because otherwise she would be bound to end up with more strokes of the cane. Then, just for a moment, she thought this might be her one and only time at a discipline centre, so maybe she should add further strokes of the cane. However, she bottled, and remained obediently silent, playing over in her mind what had just happened.

She realised that the young policewomen had left her secured to the caning table even after they had finished caning her, just waiting to see whether any further strokes would be earned. All Kathy knew was that the pain was far more intense than she had ever imagined it would be, but then she had survived it and really hoped once she had calmed down that she would see all the benefits of having now experienced her fantasy, such as huge orgasms.

As she lay there, thinking those thoughts, she felt the straps securing her waist and thighs being undone, and then the cuffs securing her ankles and then her wrists, were all released. She heard the instruction after that, "Get up, prisoner Johnson."

Kathy pushed herself up, albeit slowly, but once she was standing, holding onto the table to balance herself, she again realised just how much her bottom stung, and instead of doing up her gown, her hands flew to her stinging bottom cheeks and she rubbed and clutched them, and knew her tears continued to fall down her face.

After a few moments when she assumed the two policewomen were enjoying the sight of her distress, she heard the instruction, "Do your gown up, prisoner Johnson, and get back to the changing area. We will be sending a message to say that your punishment is complete, so long as there are no flippant comments."

Kathy had given up on the idea of doing anything that might earn her more strokes of the cane, and she knew she had better stay obedient and replied as she had seen so many women responding after they had been caned on those websites, "Yes, Miss, and thank you for caning me." As soon as she said it, she realised that her words couldn't have sounded anything like that because she was still crying, and supposed that both policewomen would be smiling although she couldn't see it because her vision was blurred with the tears that filled her eyes.

Kathy then turned and walked in the direction of the door, still rubbing her bottom with one hand but given her blurred vision holding the other hand out in front of her for when she got to the door. When she did, she managed to open it and walk through and close it behind herself and knew which way to turn to walk back towards the changing area and then walked still rubbing and clutching her bottom cheeks just as she had seen the other offender do before she was punished. Well, if anyone saw her, they would know how they would be looking after they were punished.

Kathy managed to get back to the changing area and the container with her clothes in was already waiting for her on the floor. She took off the gown not caring that she was in the open room and again naked, and then slowly she got dressed balancing as she put her knickers on and stepped into her dress, as there was every chance of her falling over as she had nothing to hang onto. However, she was able to do that and took the container back to Officer Mason.

Once dressed she went up to the desk and placed the container on it, and asked, "May I go now, Miss?"

Officer Mason replied, "Yes, Johnson."

Kathy remained obedient, almost thinking it was now how she should be always, and replied, "Thank you, Miss." She then turned and walked out of the changing area and across the corridor and passed the main reception but didn't stop to say anything to Officer Forest. She wanted desperately to go to the toilets but thought that would definitely be a mistake. She was already feeling aroused by having such a stinging bottom and thought that if she gave herself an orgasm sitting in one of the cubicles then the whole building was likely to hear her huge erotic gasps.

So, instead, she quickly walked out of the discipline centre and made her way back to her flat.

As she walked, and felt the constant stinging right across her bottom, she liked the idea that no one around her actually knew that she had just been caned. Obviously, people might think she had bearing in mind she was not exactly walking in her usual steadfast way, and her eyes would still be a tear-filled red, and she supposed she did get some quizzical looks, but she found that only turned her on.

She really was surprised that at her age she could be turned on quite so easily by being thrashed and humiliated, but loved the fact that she was.

Once Kathy got back to her flat she immediately went to her bedroom and got undressed again. Now she was more relaxed even though her bottom was stinging, but she ran her fingers along her ever so wet pussy lips, feeling how taut her clit was, and quickly exploded in the most huge of orgasms.

She hadn't experienced one like that in such a long time, but knew as she ran her fingers once again up and down her even wetter pussy lips, she was going to bring herself to another orgasm very quickly.

As she was doing so, she thought over what had just happened to her. It had been her own choice to experience the humiliation and pain of going to the discipline centre, but she knew that she had been excited throughout, even during that oh-so-painful time when she was secured to the caning table being caned so severely. Well, she knew that it was still a difficult punishment for those who committed offences to have to take, but now that she had experienced it herself, she wanted it to happen again.

Of course, there were all sorts of risks in doing that, because next time she might be given a prison sentence rather than being sent to the discipline centre as it would be a second offence. She would certainly have to give that some serious thought.

However, as she exploded again in another huge orgasm, she told herself what would be better would be to find someone who could regularly thrash her, preferably before submitting to some lovemaking that would give her even better orgasms. That was now her aim and she would be working out just how to get to that position.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments