Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Entendre Andrea

"Double entendre gets Andrea's bongos played expertly!"

21
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"I was going to title this Double EntAndrea, but I was afraid it would be confusing or misunderstood."

Corporate gigs can often be the worst my band plays at. Playing music from the 60s and ’70s, we are usually hired by the older management level people for some event … a celebration of some kind, a reward party, holiday party … who consider our repertoire ‘their’ music from a time they fondly remember. Unfortunately, most of the employees are younger, and while they may know or even like some of the songs, many of them they’ve never even heard and therefore don’t appreciate the music as much as their older colleagues. Such was the case at the gig we were playing now.

It was a very pleasant Florida Fall evening with the party outside on the grounds of the company we were playing for, celebrating some company goal that had been achieved. Another aspect of corporate gigs we didn’t like was that inevitably, some executive or manager would have us stop playing while they made a speech to their employees addressing whatever the party was about. The only problems with this are that once we start playing, we want to play … not listen to some possibly alcohol-affected manager try to inspire the ranks … and they have a tendency to go on and on … and on … until everyone is just wishing they’d shut up already. This was not the case here, however.

 There was a speaker … the CEO of the company named Andrea … but she spoke very well with a specific goal in mind and got to the point more quickly than is typical. Sitting at the drums I was directly behind her, and I enjoyed the view of her sexy bottom as she spoke. She was an animated speaker, so she moved around a lot, flaunting that beautiful butt in a way my imagination would have me believe was intended for my specific enjoyment. She finished to raucous applause from the crowd and moved to get off our set but turned to look directly at me … definite eye contact. I didn’t think much about it as we got back to the joy of playing our music.

For a four-hour gig, we’d usually take two breaks timed so the last set was only forty minutes or so. One of the last songs in the set prior to our last break was Under The Boardwalk, by The Drifters. This song required percussion instruments rather than drums including bongos, a guiro, and a triangle. As I play electronic drums, I could dial in a drum kit that was all percussion and play the song quite authentically. For our target audience, it’s a crowd favorite, and I enjoy the change in playing style.

Apparently, Andrea, the CEO, also liked this song and came to my drums to tell me so just as I was getting up at the break. I hadn’t noticed her standing stage right as we played the song, but my bandmates would later tell me they’d noticed her standing there watching me intently.

 “I love Under The Boardwalk!” she said calmly but enthusiastically, “and I really liked that you actually played the bongos for it!”

We introduced ourselves to each other and then I explained how I managed to do that technically; showing her the drum set’s sound module that had a hundred different sets to choose from.

“I really like the bongos! I have some fond memories of bongo playing!” she added, looking at me in a slightly strange way. “Actually, I have a set of bongos!”

“Really!? Do you play them?”

“No, I just let others play them. Supposedly they’re ‘female’ bongos!? Have you heard of them?” she replied with a playful smile.

“I can’t say I have,” I replied simply, wondering where this was going.

“Yes, apparently they’re supposed to be played lightly at first, gradually building up to quite vigorous … slapping of the skins?” she added with a questioning tone, but the same smile.

“Really? Are the skins made of something special?” I asked suspecting she was having me on with some skillful double entendre.

“I suppose so. You’re supposed to keep them covered when they’re not being played and often require some special care afterwards … especially if they’ve been played for a long time or rather hard!” With this, her smile changed to mischievous and was moving her body in a suggestive way. I was beginning to think she was talking about one of my favorite pastimes … spanking!

“You know, I may have heard of these!” I said, planning to test my theory. “When played professionally, bongos are often on a stand or a table with other percussion instruments, but I believe these are intended to be played in your lap!?” I added with a questioning tone.

“Yes, that’s right!” her face indicating she thought I was catching on.

“Yeah, that’s to have them in just the right position to be … struck properly?” This comment had her hands running over her curvy bottom, a signal that I was on the right track. “I understand that if you play them … how did you say, vigorously? … they can be surprisingly loud … noisy almost!?”

“Yes, I’m familiar with the … noise you’re referring to!"

“… and once played … hard, like that? … they can’t be played softly again! It’s just not the same, is it?”

“No, it isn’t. The response is … disappointing,” she quipped running her hands over her bottom again. “Would you like to … play my bongos? You could come to my office after the party and … show me how they’re played?”

“Yes, I think we’d both enjoy that, wouldn’t we?”

“Mmm, definitely! That’s my office right there on the corner, top floor,” she said pointing. “I’ll tell the security guard to direct you!”

“It’ll take me thirty to forty minutes to tear down and pack up my gear. I’ll come up straight after!”

“I’ll be waiting!” she said finally as she turned to walk away with her hands on her bottom again.

It wasn’t long then till we needed to play again, but I was thinking only of Andrea’s bongos in my lap begging to be played hard … which caused me to play badly on the first song of the set, eliciting an annoyed look from my bandmates. I really enjoy playing in this band, so I straightened up for the rest of the set, concentrating on the music and not Andrea’s ass.

After we played the final song, an encore and thanked our audience for their appreciation, I started packing up my gear, and for once it went quickly and efficiently. We always help each other and don’t leave until all our gear is packed in our cars, so it was almost forty-five minutes before I headed for the building and Andrea’s waiting bottom.

The main door was open and the security guard … Tony, his badge said … asked me if I was Mike and directed me to the elevators.

“They’re right down the hall to the right. Go to the third floor and turn right exiting the elevator. You’ll see Ms. Parker’s office. It’ll probably be the only one with lights on.”

Following his instructions, I found myself in a cubicle farm, just like those I had at my real job, and looking over them I could see an office door open with bright fluorescent lights on, but just as I saw Andrea in the doorway, the bright lights went off, and soft lighting spilled into the hallway instead. I made my way around the cubicles to her door where we just stood facing each other for a moment or two.

My attention having been so focused on her ass - and then her face as we talked - I hadn’t really taken note of her overall look and dress. As it was a Saturday night party the employees had all been dressed very casually, as was Andrea, but her casual was more than a bit upscale. She’d been wearing a jacket before that matched the flouncy, colorful skirt she still had on, but the jacket had been discarded somewhere along the way. Her lavender blouse was sheer enough to know she had a lacy, half-cup bra underneath that would have been hidden by the jacket. The simple flats she’d had on her feet before had also been discarded in favor of her now, bare feet.

Based on her position and the way she spoke and carried herself, she was probably several? … maybe more? … years younger than me but looked like the difference was much greater. Her face showed some … experience … but was pretty and made up beautifully and subtly. Light brown with a reddish tinge, her hair framed an oval face with green eyes … like my own … a simple nose, and a sensuous mouth with full lips and perfect teeth. Her trim body might be politely described as having ‘a few extra pounds’ but in all the right places. She had small to medium tits that were emphasized nicely by her bra. A shapely waist gave way to that gorgeous, round ass I’d already been lusting after and slender legs. Overall, extremely attractive!

“Come in!” she said, closing the door behind me as I entered. “Have a seat!” she added pointing to a sofa. I looked around the office and was surprised to find it decorated in a much less feminine way than I would have expected, with modern furniture in medium-toned woods and wall hangings with landscape photographs. Her desk was large, but more of a table than a desk with a typical high-back executive chair behind it and several armless chairs on the other side. The sofa was in a small grouping including a coffee table, two upholstered chairs, and tables with lamps that provided soft lighting.

“Nice office!” I said as I made my way to and sat on the sofa.

“I poured some wine. I hope you like red?” she said sitting next to me, but not closely.

“My favorite!” I said honestly and took a sip of what I believed was a Cabernet.

We engaged in some small talk mainly about what I did at my real job, finding her surprised that I too was an executive with a public company and had an office similar, but not nearly as large as hers. This both surprised and pleased her.

“I never would have guessed!” she offered with a friendly smile seeing me now as more of a peer, rather than just a drummer in a rock ‘n roll band.

“I love the band and the drums are a great outlet for all the tension of the job, but I do it for fun … not the money!”

“Well … speaking of drums … I think we both know you’re not here to play any drums!” she said offering her glass in a toast.

“It took me a while to catch on. Your double entendre was … clever!”

“I love it! … double entendre! It's so much fun to say one thing while meaning something entirely different. I do it often … have a reputation for it, actually. I don’t think you took too long to understand, and you gave it back just as cleverly!”

“Thank you,” I said accepting the compliment. “So … has Andrea been a naughty girl?”

“Sometimes!” she said laughing. “I do like the naughty girl and daddy scenario, but tonight? … I just want to get spanked! … a nice, long … sexy spanking, on my naked bottom!” she added moving closer to me while unbuttoning her blouse. Taking over that task, I quickly opened the remaining buttons and pulled the blouse down over her shoulders fully exposing her pretty bra and much of the tits contained within.

“Stand up, young lady,” I instructed and with a button and zipper opened, allowed her skirt to fall to the floor, revealing lacy panties that matched her bra and were tight enough to hint at shapes underneath. I was about to lean in and kiss her mons, but she kneeled instead and started taking my colorful, Hawaiian shirt off. I lay back to allow her to open my pants and lifted when she was ready to pull them off, deftly slipping my shoes and socks off as well, discarding it all in a pile next to the table. Both of us down to only our underwear she sat next to me, but turned towards me, ready to lie in my lap.

“So … you NEED a spanking, don’t you?” I asked, reaching for her left arm, ready to pull her over my knee.

“Yes! Oh yes, I do really need it! Spank me, Mike! Just … spank me!” she said and let me guide her into position for the spanking she wanted so badly. With her body bent slightly over my right thigh, she folded her arms, resting her head in them, and brought her legs up onto the sofa as well, bent a bit to fit within the sofa’s arms. “Mmm! Ooo, yeah!” she responded to my hands caressing her round cheeks through the sheer fabric of her panties.

JessieMyer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessieMyer

As she had asked for a ‘sexy’ spanking, I gave her a few light, but firm smacks on each cheek before my hand slipped between her legs to take her temperature, so to speak, and found her very warm and damp. She moaned again as her legs parted enough to ever so lightly skim over the tight fabric of her moist panties. More and gradually harder spanks had her lifting her bottom, inviting even harder smacks with her cheeks jiggling deliciously with each spank.

Sighs, moans and the occasional ‘ow’ accompanied the steady spanking as I beat out a rhythm on her bongos! She squirmed sensuously, her body at times asking for more and other times trying to evade the next spank. Though steady and unrelenting, the spanking was random in its target, alternating cheeks as well as concentrated swats in one spot, but all on the fleshiest part of her full, round bottom! She was starting to show some color … a deeper shade of pink visible even through her sheer panties … when I decided I wanted her bottom bare.

“I think these need …”

“Yes! Pull my panties down! Spank my bare ass!” she interrupted as I was slipping my fingers into the waistband of her tight panties. Letting go of them, I instead gave her at least twenty hard spanks across both cheeks.

“It’s not nice to interrupt!” I scolded! “Now … as I was saying … I’m going to pull your panties down and spank you SO hard on your bare, naked ass!” I said as I was sliding them down, intentionally scraping the tight elastic against her sensitive cheeks eliciting an arched back and loud gasp.

“Yes, sir!” she replied getting into the spirit of the scolding. “Mmm, that feels so … ow-ow-ow-ow-oww!” she cried as I went instantly from caressing her bottom, to several hard spanks on one side and then the other. “Oh my god, Mike! Spank me! Spank me!” and I did!

After warming her bottom up again I started a pattern I call ‘ten on a side’ which as the name implies involves ten hard spanks all in the same spot followed by scraping my fingernails across the angry red patch I’d just created. Again, her back arched and she gasped as though struggling just to breathe. This is obviously repeated on the other side with a similar reaction. Returning to the first cheek I up the number to fifteen … then twenty or twenty-five … with the response equally ramped up. I’ve gone as high as fifty before, but with Andrea, I stopped at thirty and when she lifted her hips, I slid my hand between her legs to manhandle her slippery, wet pussy!

“Ohhhhhh … yeahhh! Mmm, finger my cunt!” she gasped and first one, then two fingers slipped easily inside her to glide in and out as my thumb pressed against her other hole. “Oh god, Mike! Please? Bend me over my desk? I want to get spanked! … and paddled! … bent over my desk!” Not one to take orders in such a situation, I started spanking her again with hard solid spanks on alternating cheeks, Andrea asking for it with upraised hips!

“You make a lot of demands for a naughty girl having her butt spanked!” I said taking control. “Now … you said something about a paddle?”

“Yes, sir! It’s over by my des …” she said as she started to get up but stopped as another series of spanks rained down on her bottom. “Ow-ow-ow-ow!”

“Okay, now you can get up.” She clambered off my lap rubbing her sore cheeks furiously, then followed me over to her desk. I noticed her executive chair and had an idea. “Where?” I asked simply about the paddle.

“Middle section of the credenza. There’s a box … of toys,” she added with a smile. I slid the door open to find a nicely decorated box, took it out, put it on the desk and opened the lid. Peering inside, I smiled and turned to see Andrea smiling as well. In addition to a few paddles and a hairbrush, there were various vibes and dildos, and several butt plugs.

“So, my naughty executive isn’t always spending those late nights working, is she?”

“No, sir!” she replied biting her lip suggestively.

Turning her chair so it was facing backwards to her desk I instructed her to kneel on it with her arms wrapped around the back. There are times when my executive chair can feel like a place of power, so I was going to turn that feeling around and have her looking over her domain while having her bare bottom spanked and paddled. Thinking she knew what was coming she stuck her beautiful bottom out invitingly. While my left hand was caressing her warm cheeks and sliding down through her cleft to her wet cunt and back up, my right flipped the top on a bottle of lube and started dribbling it on her tight butthole just as my left hand arrived to spread it around and into her anus.

Moaning as my fingertip pressed into the tight opening, she pushed back wanting my whole finger in her ass, but she wasn’t getting it which became apparent as the tip of the middle-sized butt plug began its entry. “Oh god!” she cried as her sphincter was forced ever wider to accept the intrusion followed by some sexy grunting as the widest part of the plug was passing through and finally a long ‘Ohhhhhh’ as it popped into place fully inserted. I pressed on its jeweled head hard to enhance the full feeling.

“Now,” I said as I resumed spanking alternate cheeks extremely hard, “does my naughty girl like having her bottom plugged up while she’s getting the spanking she wants SO badly?”

“Mm-hm” was all she could manage as her eyes rolled up into her head from the combined sensations of being spanked with a big, old plug in her butt. Warming her up for the paddle, I began spanking really fast with three or four on each cheek before switching to the other. It must have been easily a hundred before I stopped leaving her panting and trying to rub her bottom, but her balance kneeling in the chair was a little unsteady.

“You can get off the chair now and let me see you rub that gorgeous red bottom of yours!” Doing as she was told, she made quite a show of rubbing her cheeks, pulling them wide apart as if to show off the plug. “So, is this the kind of spanking you had in mind when you were conning me into it by my drum set?”

“No, sir. SO much better!” she said, struggling to speak. “Am I going to get paddled now,” she asked rather than demanded.

“You’re bottom must be awfully sore! Are you sure you want me to paddle you as well?”

“YES! Yes, please! Paddle me! Hard!” she cried as she pushed the chair out of the way and bent over the desk. I picked up a black leather paddle, with a round business end and a long handle. Andrea groaned as I slapped my hand experimentally with it, finding it well broken in.

“Ask me again!”

“Please give me a good paddling! Paddle my ass until I can’t take it anymore!” Placing my left hand on her back and pushing her down onto the desktop I began. Slowly and somewhat softly but quickly building both speed and intensity, I smacked her proffered rear end the sound from which would have been easily heard outside her office despite the closed door. When I’d reach a peak where I couldn’t spank any harder or faster, I’d stop giving her a minute or so to recover. “Oh god, Mike! Again please?” she begged, and I complied.

After another round, my hands explored her roughly, squeezing her sore cheeks, pushing the plug forcefully and probed the dripping wet folds of her swollen pussy! “Look at the bigshot executive bent naked over her own desk getting her ass paddled like a naughty schoolgirl!” I chided wanting her to feel her control being given up completely! “… and she probably wants even more, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, sir! Please do it again? … even longer?” she asked looking back at me, her face changing with each new pinch, probe, and twist of my fingers in her sopping wet cunt. “… and when you’re done spanking me, will you pull the plug out and replace it with that big, hard cock I see straining to get out of your underwear?”

“You mean this?” I asked as I pulled my underwear down and off, my dick springing free of its confines to point directly at her.

“Yes! Yes, fuck me in my ass! … please!?” she added to make it less of a demand. “Oh! Ohh! OHH!” she cried as the paddling resumed, starting at the same slow pace as the other rounds, but much harder. Kneeling behind her, I swung the paddle from over my shoulder onto her deep red, battered and bruised backside, while my left hand’s fingers invaded her slippery, wet pussy pushing first two, then three and four fingers into her, driving her to the brink and finally over as my two hands coordinated a series of hard swats and thrusts, leaving her shuddering spasmodically on her desk.

“Well, that was fun!” I said, making light of the intensity of the proceedings. Once she’d calmed down, I started playing with the plug, making like I was pulling it out, but thrusting it back in when she was spread by the widest part, each time eliciting a groan from her as she really wanted me in there instead.

“Please? Fuck me!? Fuck my sore bottom?” Complying with her desperate request I did finally pull the plug out oh-so-slowly, at first replacing it with my left middle finger to determine we needed more lube if I was going get in without hurting us both. I flipped the cap of the bottle again and poured a copious amount of the slick fluid on her tight hole, using my finger to coat her with it inside as well. “Ooo, that felt good!” she panted as my finger exited. Squirting some on my left hand as well, I made sure I was fully lubricated too.

Positioning myself behind her with my legs spread to equalize our heights, I placed the tip of my dick at the opening and started to push. With Andrea pushing back I managed to pry her open to sink my shaft as deep as it would go, both of us moaning from the first contact. I hadn’t done this often, so every time I’m amazed at just how tight it is, especially when she starts using those strong sphincter muscles to squeeze me even tighter. A few long, slow thrusts had the lube properly distributed allowing me to develop a slightly faster in/out rhythm.

“Oh Andrea!” I now cried, “I’m not gonna last long like this!”

“I won’t either!” she replied. As she had cum once already and I hadn’t, I figured she could use some additional stimulation to even things up, so I reached around with my right hand to her drenched crotch and slipped my middle two fingers inside while my thumb played with her clit. “Oh yeah! Do my clit!” she screamed as we both sped up, my hips crashing into her sore bottom as each thrust was as deep as possible. Relaxing on the inward thrust and squeezing me on the exit, she milked my cock until I exploded deep inside her and she followed some seconds after!

Lying on top of her for a minute or so while I calmed down, I could feel myself shrinking inside her. Pulling the last inch or so out, we both stood shakily, but Andrea was quickly in my arms hugging and kissing me passionately.

“That was amazing, Mike! My ass is SO sore … inside and out! … and it feels so good! Now I think you need to cum once more to even things up!” she said as she guided me into her chair and kneeling before me took my flaccid cock in her hands and mouth bringing me back to erection more quickly than I expected. Now it was my turn to moan and squirm as she expertly sucked my dick and massaged my balls. Deep in her throat I was gonna cum any second and warned her, to which she replied, “Please do!” and continued bobbing up and down until I came again, shooting my spunk into her mouth. Looking up at me with a smile, she swallowed while a few drops dribbled out of the side of her mouth, soon to be caught by her tongue.

We both stood up into each other’s arms and kissed again, then walked arm-in-arm back to the sofa. After getting at least partially dressed, we had another glass of wine as we basked in the afterglow of amazing sex.

“Mmm, I hope we can do that again!? Not now as I couldn’t take one more spank on my naughty bottom, but … soon? Next week maybe?” she said with a hopeful look that turned impish adding, “and the next? … and the next?” finishing with a questioning look on her face.

“What, and you get all the spankings?” I said expecting to surprise her … and I did!

“Oh, you naughty boy! You should’ve told me you like to get spanked too! I should spank you right now!” she said with a threatening look, but then admitted, “… but I don’t have the energy for it!”

“Perhaps next time I can teach you how to play the bongos?”

“A personal one-on-one lesson? You’ve already taught me so much tonight! … but some additional tutelage couldn’t hurt! … not me at least!” she added with a giggle.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments