Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I am not a fucking chore (Part II)

"She was not getting off the hook that easily."

9
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Laurel stumbles into the house,unable to fully hold herself up on her feet. With the mixture of alcohol and the fucking she just had in the cab, her body is not wanting to work properly at all. All she wants to do now is crawl into her oversized bed and go to sleep. Brian on the other hand has a different idea.

Brian slowly makes his way into the house, his mind racing with ideas for what to do next. He knows that this night is not over and she is not getting off the hook that easily with him. Not only did she awaken something inside of him, she had also embarrassed him earlier at the restaurant. He was not about to let her get away with that.

“What do you think you are doing?” He asks her as he makes his way into their bedroom to see her already in her nightgown and crawling into bed.

“I am so tired,” she sighs at him as she pulls back the covers to the bed.

“That is too fucking bad,” he growls through his teeth. “Because I am far from finished with you.”

“Oh Brian,” she sighs again. “You made your point in the taxi cab and where I love what you did and it was amazing, I really am tired. Plus, we both have to work in the morning.”

Brian makes his way to her side of the bed and pulls her to him, crushing her against his body. She fights him at first but soon she relaxes against him.

“Can’t we wait until tomorrow?” She asks him. “We could do this again tomorrow.”

“No,” he says firmly. “Because I am angry at you now and that needs to be addressed.”

“Angry at me?” She questions him.

“Yes,” he growls in her ear, biting lightly at her earlobe. “You embarrassed me tonight. You don’t think you are going to just get away with that are you?”

“I embarrassed you?” She questions again, not really sure what he is talking about.

“Yes, first in the restaurant,” he informs her, “and then at the bar. Then you continued on in the cab.”

“What are you going to do to me then?” She almost laughs. “Are you going to ground me and send me to bed without supper?”

“No,” he breathes in her ear. “I am going to take you over my knee.”

“You what?” She asks him shocked.

Before she has the chance to do anything, he is sitting on the bed and he has her pulled over his knee. He runs his hand up the back of her leg and against her inner thigh. Not sure if she really wants what he is planning on doing, she struggles, but he has a firm grip around her waist and refuses to let her go.

“This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me baby,” he smiles down at her while she looks up at him.

Slowly he lifts up her night gown and pulls her panties down, just enough to get the perfect view of her firm ass. She does not work out, but she has a job where she walks a lot and that makes her legs and ass firm and tight. He loves looking at it when she is not watching him.

After admiring her amazing ass, he brings his hand down and slowly begins to massage at the beautifully firm skin. It is almost a shame what he is going to be doing to this ass, but even with that thought in mind, he is not backing out.

Slap

His hand falls down fast and hard against her ass, without warning to her. She cries out, her body tightening up against him.

“Oh fuck,” she cries out, wiggling in his arms.

Slap

He slaps at her ass again, not giving her much time to recover from the first blow.

“Brian,” she begins to speak but he interrupts her.

“Do you know why this is happening?” He asks her.

“Because you have lost your fucking mind,” she shouts at him.

Slap.

“That was the wrong answer,” he rubs his hand over the red welts that were beginning to form on her beautiful ass.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack



He half expects Laurel to fight him harder, but he could tell that she is enjoying this just as much as he is. His cock is fully hard in his pants again and he can see a slight glisten from between her legs where she is getting wet for him.

Slap.

“Do you know why this is happening?” He asks her again.

“Because,” she breathes out heavily, her body shaking from both pleasure and pain.

Slap.

“Because why?” He demands an answer out of her.

“Because I embarrassed you tonight,” she cries out.

Slap.

“And what are you never going to do again?” He asks her.

Slap

“Embarrass you,” she is panting heavily. “I am never going to embarrass you again.”

“Good,” he smiles at her and slaps her ass one final time.

Slap.

Brian rubs at her ass again, admiring his handy work. Her ass is beautiful and red and it is bound to have a slight bruise when she wakes up in the morning. She will think of him all day tomorrow, every time she sits down or moves just right. That alone feels like the perfect punishment to him.

“Stand up,” he demands of her.

Laurel works her way to her feet, though her legs have almost completely given up on her at this point. She knows that she is not going to be able to take much more, but she wants more.

“Get on your hands and knees on the bed,” he says pointing to the bed.

Laurel is not sure of what she can handle, but she does what he says. She crawls slowly onto the bed. Her ass hanging out with her panties down around her knees and her nightgown bunched up around her stomach. She has never felt so vulnerable and turned on all at the same time.

Once on the bed, Laurel gets into the position that was asked of her and waits patiently. She can feel her heart beating heavily in her chest with excitement and she is ready.

Slap

Not being able to help himself, he slaps her ass again as he crawls up behind her. He undoes his pants and does nothing more than let his hard cock break free from them. Within second he is buried deep inside her dripping wet pussy.

“Oh you love it when I punish you,” he moans, feeling just how incredibly wet she has become for him. “Such a bad girl you are.”

“Yes,” she cries out, clutching onto the bed as he pounds over and over into her pussy. “I am such a bad girl.”

“And what am I supposed to do with a bad girl?” He asks her, burying his cock so deep into her that every inch of his cock feels how wet and tight her pussy is.

“You punish her,” Laurel moans loudly, small screams escaping her lips with each thrust. “Please punish her.”

Slap. Slap. Slap.

“Oh fuck,” Laurel cries out, falling forward towards the bed, her entire body shaking violently.

Brain has never witnessed his wife cum so hard in all the time they have been together and that was enough to push him over the edge. He cums hard and deep inside of her hot, wet, needing to be punished pussy, filling her to the brink.

“Oh baby,” he cries out, collapsing on top of her as they both fall to the bed.

“Thank you,” Laurel whispers to him as she tries to catch her breath.

Brian leans around and takes another look at her red ass, reaching out and running his hand over it.

Slap.

“You’re welcome,” he smiles. “Just hope you haven’t learned your lesson.”

Published 
Written by rainonmyparade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments