Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's time for you to be punished, naughty girl!

"You've misbehaved and now Daddy is going to spank you and teach you a lesson!"

7
2 Comments 2
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"The characters in the story are adults."

You stand in front of me while I'm sitting on the couch. Your hands are behind your back. I make you wait in anticipation of the inevitable spanking as I tell you that you are to be punished and why.

"Look at me, little one. Now tell me what you deserve."

"A spanking, sir."

"A soft spanking or a hard one?"

"A hard one, sir, on my bare bottom so I learn to behave myself."

"That's right, now come here." And as you stand with your hands behind your back, I reach under your skirt and pull your panties down to your ankles. Then I guide you across my knee while warning you not to squirm, but instead to accept the punishment you earned.

The first smack over you skirt startles you at first. You were hoping I'd take it easy on you, but you are in for a real butt-warming, and my hand has sent the signal loud and clear. I land about twenty spankings to start. Smack! Smack! Smack smack smack smack smack! A little rebellion starts to show its head.

"Okay I've had enough now!" you say.

"Oh no little girl, that's not even the warmup." Smack! "And if you keep up the attitude, it's going to keep getting worse!"

I reach down to your skirt and pull it up, exposing you, and drawing out a gasp.

"Ow ow! Why do you-" Smack! "Ow!" A solid smack on your bare flesh cuts you off. The combination of the embarrassment over your full exposure of your bare bottom and the extra pain now that your skirt is not in the way tells you that there is no getting out of this. I can tell at this point that you're starting to feel more submissive and humble. Smack smack smack smack! I start to spank you harder and faster, as your asscheeks start turning redder and redder. After another thirty or so, tears begin to well up in your eyes as your cries of pain get louder.

"Okay little girl, warmup is over." You start to get more worried, as the supposed warmup already has you in tears. I reach behind one of the pillows on the couch and pull out your hairbrush. The one with the wooden back. You plead with me.

"No please, sir! I've learned my lesson, I promise!" Of course you know that you've never talked your way out of a punishment, but you can't help trying.

"If you're trying to get out of your spanking, then no, you haven't learned your lesson." As I raise the hairbrush, you feel a momentary panic and reach back with your hand, which I quickly snatch with my own and secure it against your back. At the same time I lock my leg over one of yours, so you're completely locked in.

"Get ready, little girl. Don't clench your bottom or squirm. You know you've earned your spanking by being disrespectful and disobedient. Accept your punishment, and completely submit to me. Do you deserve this spanking?" After a moment, you remember how you had been disrespectful, and how you felt when you knew you'd disappointed me.

"Yes sir I do."

"Good girl."

The first smack lights your backside on fire, and as the spanks rain down steadily, you can't believe how painful it is. Then, remembering how you wanted to be my good girl and how you'd talked back to me, you start crying.

 

"I'm so sorry, please forgive meeeee!" Then it happens, your will totally breaks, and you just lay there, no longer resisting, bawling like a little girl over my knee as I finish your spanking. You don't register that the spanking is over until I lift you up and sit you on my lap as you cry into my chest. You nuzzle your head into the crook of my neck as your tears begin to slow. You sit up brushing your lips across mine as you give me an Eskimo kiss purring softly, and your lovely eyes look into mine. Your tears make them a near amber color. My thumb caresses your cheek as your eyes fill with shame and remorse combined with adoration.

"Thank you for teaching me to be a good girl."

"Does my good girl want some lotion on her bottom?"

"Yes, please Daddy."

When I get the lotion I drape a towel over my lap before beckoning you to go over it as well. I pat your well-spanked cheeks--getting a little gasp out of you. You hear me chuckle for a second, but then you feel my hands gently applying the lotion on your reddened skin. The relief is incredible as you moan in ecstasy. As I continue to rub lotion all over your bottom, your legs start to spread, giving me nice view and easy access for my hands to get closer and closer to your now-wet pussy lips. I brush ever so close to your little love mound before backing off to rub your butt again.

"Daddy you're teasing me." You whine.

"Yes little one. You'll just have to deal with it, and I'm not done yet."

As my hand once again ventures in between your legs your hips start moving, perhaps without you even knowing since I can see your eyes are closed and your breathing starts to get heavier. A bulge in my pants starts to make itself known even through the towel, and when you feel it, your humping starts to have a more suitable target. Just then my hand barely grazes your engorged lips and you gasp, pressing your hips down hard and you quiver as an orgasm hits you.

"Aaaaahhhh! Oooohh yes" you moan as you start to come back to reality.

"That's my good girl."

As I continue to to rub your scarlet cheeks, and you come off the heights of your first orgasm of the day, your hips start to move again.

"Mmmmm...Daddy that was wonderful! You make me feel soooo good!"

You turn your head to look back at me, and as I lean toward you, I gently but firmly grab your throat and pull you into a deeply passionate kiss. I hear you moan in your throat as I kiss you, plunging my tongue into your mouth and searching its depths. I hold you in place with your mouth on mine as I my other hand ventures in between your legs, finding your slit and slipping a finger into your dripping pussy. A bit of a squeal tries to escape your mouth, which is still held against mine.

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

Just then my finger leaves your leaking cunt, and I land a resounding smack to your backside, drawing out a whimper, before plunging once again in between your legs and inserting a finger. You feel my hand leave your throat and our lips disconnect. My finger starts to work its way to a sensitive spot inside of you, back and forth in a steady rhythm, and you moan in time with each stroke.

"MMMmmmmOOOoooooh, YES pleEEEEase DADDYYYYYYYY!"

Suddenly your hands clasp my leg and your thighs clamp down on my hand as you reach a climax, your consciousness lost in pleasure as you squirt your juices on my hand and on the towel over my lap.

You lay across my lap, lost in the aftershocks for a minute. Then I let you up as I place the towel aside, and you sit on my lap as we kiss once again.

"Did my little girl enjoy her treat?" I ask.

"Oh yes Daddy thank you so much, you make me feel so goooooood. But what's this I feel?"

In this position you start to feel my stiffening arousal against your leg, though still trapped in my pants. You slide off my lap, kneeling in front of me. You unzip my pants, and lift my hips, allowing you to pull my pants and boxers off, releasing my swollen, throbbing shaft.

You take my rigid manhood in your hands, stroking it a couple times, looking me in the eye. Then you kiss the tip. I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you being a cock-tease little one?"

"Does Daddy like having his...mmmm...big cock teased?" you ask. Then your mouth envelops my penis, taking it all in as you struggle to touch your nose to my stomach. Your eyes start to water before you pull back and start getting your tongue involved, swirling it around the head and then back to sucking it as deep as you can.

After a couple minutes of your oral ministrations, during which you make eye contact with me several times (I really love that), I pull you up to your feet as I stand. I scoop you up in my arms and whisper in your ear with a sultry voice that I know drives you crazy,

"You've gotten me quite worked up my darling. I'm not gonna be gentle tonight." I gently bite your ear as I walk towards the bedroom.

I lay you down slowly and kiss you deeply as you embrace me with one arm (the other hand is busy stroking my cock...as it should be). You lay back as I back up in between your legs and spread them wide. I slip a finger inside you as my tongue finds your little love nub. Within a minute your eyes start to roll back in your head as you near an intense climax. I suddenly back off. Your eyes open, and you plead with me.

"Please Daddy I need to cum so baaaaad! Please don't stop I'm begging you!"

"This time you have to wait for permission, my horny little lover."

"Hmph."

You pout for a second, then with a rebellious look in your eye, you reach down to your swollen lips to try to provide the release you crave so badly. But I'm too quick, and I grab your hands, pinning them on the bed and I straddle you. I lean in close, looking you in the eye as my lips get close to yours. Your lips try to meet mine, and I back off, just out of reach. I look you in the eyes deeply and see the lustful desperation in them.

I reach over and place a pillow in the middle of the bed. I motion for you to lay over it, your still-red ass on display. I reach down and put my hardened shaft at the opening of your willing, soaking wet cunt. I then plunge in, burying my cock to the hilt, as you gasp.

"Ooooooohhhh. Yes, please, fuck me daddy, please fuck me oh yes!"

I waste no time in pounding away, making good on my promise not to be gentle. You feel me filling you up with each thrust, and your ass feels the impact of my hips, causing a mixture of intense pleasure with just a bit of stinging pain. The combination is enough to bring you to edge again very quickly.

"Please can I cum Daddy? Please let me cum!"

"Not yet, don't you dare cum yet!" I say. I lay my body down on yours as I pick up the pace. Grabbing a fistful of your hair, I turn your face to look into your eyes.

"Do you like it when Daddy fucks your little pussy like this?"

"Oh yes I love it! Don't stop please!"

"Does my girl want to cum?"

"Yes PLEASE let me come Daddy!"

I reach under you and pinch one of your nipples in my hand, and sensing my own release building, I lean in close to your ear.

"Come now" I say, and bite your neck and thrust hard as you let yourself release.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Your eyes close. You tense up, shuddering in the throes of a mighty climax, your pussy producing a flood of juices as it tightens around my cock. My orgasm hits me and I shoot my seed deep inside of you, and we both lose ourselves in the furiously intense bliss.

After a few minutes, I roll off of you, exhausted as you turn to look at me. After a few seconds we kiss, our tongues entwining, and we fall asleep in each other's embrace.
The End.

 

Published 
Written by BruceWained
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments