Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jess's Atonement

"Jess pays the price for getting distracted at a building site"

9
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

"OK guys, same drill as before," her father sighed, hands on hips in his denim shirt, the yellow safety helmet on his bowed head hiding his eyes. "What's a dad to do, eh?"

Jess thought she heard murmurs of agreement from the other three plant drivers. Paul and Tony had jumped down from their diggers the moment she'd accidentally driven into the supply shed with the forklift. Jim, the other driver, had stayed notably quiet, slowly surveying the scene as her father ran out of the site office to see what was going on.

"Why can't you mind what you're doing?" her father continued. "We don't need you creating more work for us. You're supposed to be helping!"

"I'm... I'm sorry pa, I .. I don't know what happened. I was lined up AOK, and then... I'll do better, I promise. There's no need for..."

"Oh, there's definitely a need, young lady. As there was the last time and the time before that. I would have thought you'd have learnt your lesson, but here we go again." He shook his head, before turning to the others.

"Same again. Jess, drop your shorts please."

"Dad, no, I..."

"Do as you’re told! Don't make me pull them down for you!"

Jess turned to one of the big yellow electricity generators. Quietly, she lowered her head, feeling her face flushing hot, and undid her belt, then pushed the tight yoga shorts down to her thighs, exposing her behind.

"Guys, sorry, we'll need to work late to sort out the shed. That's Jess's fault, and she should have known better. Normally I'd punish her at home, but like last time, you're all affected, so you all should be involved. So, use one hand on her hip to steady her, then six spanks to her behind please."

"No! Dad!, I..."

"Shut up, Jess! One more word and I'll set them to a dozen each, is that what you want?"

Jess shut up and stood trembling, lowering her head further. If only the vibrations in the forklift's seat hadn't been so... so... so good! But she was going to pay for it now. She'd noticed how Jim had looked at her that morning as well, a sly look, that took her all in, lingering on her chest. She knew he was going to enjoy this a little too much.

Her fear rose at her father's next words.

"Now I have to leave early, get across to Carson to see the manager there. So I'm heading out now..."

"Dad, no, you can't leave me..."

"...so I won't be punishing her myself, so I expect you to do it properly for me. She has to learn that we're a team and that we all need to rely on each other. Paul, you can deliver my six for me."

Paul, the older man nodded.

"Dad no!"

But her father simply looked at her, shook his head, then turned and headed to his car. They all watched, tears streaming down Jess's face, as he started up and drove away.

Paul was the first to speak. "OK, let's get to this, then we can crack on"

Tony piped in, "Hell yeah! Wow! Great to see your ass again Jess!"

"Quiet down, I'll go first. Jess, put your hands on the gennie." Jess did as she was told listening to Paul's boots scuffing the sand as he came closer.

Paul looked at the unblemished pale backside thrust slightly out towards him. "Crazy girl, " he thought. "But she's got a hell of a bod."

He took off his gloves, and she jumped as he put his hand on her hip.

"Now now, keep still. This'll be over soon."

He waited until she'd settled against his hand, then thwack, thwack, thwack! He spanked her three times in quick succession.

"Agh! No!" Jess cried.

"Quiet, Jess, there's more to come and we each gotta turn!" shouted Tony.

Paul gripped her hip, holding her steady as she settled again, then quickly rained three more heavy hits.

"Ow! Ah!" Jess cried out again, wiggling her ass to try and get it away from the source of pain.

"Woo-ey, look at her move!" She hated Tony, hated that she'd wiggled despite herself. And, oh God, he was next.

"There's my six, "said Paul. "Tony, your turn, and be proper about it."

"Oh, yes sir! Yessir indeedy!" Tony was far too eager. She could hear him almost run across to where her reddening backside waited for him.

"Now, Jess, don't take this bad, but you gotta learn from us fellas, " his hand didn't so much as hold her hip as slide into position over the curve of one cheek. She shivered, and heard his heavy breathing, as he bent his head closer. "But don't learn too quick now, you hear? I wouldn't want to miss grabbing your ass, what is it, once a month now?"

She held herself taut, gritting her teeth. I'm not going to respond to this idiot, damn him to hell. Her eyes widened though as she felt the little finger of his hand on her hip, blocked from anyone else's view, push her shorts further down her thighs.

"Now quiet now, or I'll be extra tough on those little buns of yours."

He admired her ass once more, smiling at the edge of her sex just in view, then gripped her hip, and spanked her slowly, one stinging slap after another. She yelped out after each one, she couldn't help it and sagged against the generator after the sixth. He leant his head in again, "Hmm, that was good. Thanks, Jess. Made my day!" He groped her as he turned, caught Paul's eye, and lowered his gaze.

"What? You said do it properly."

"Yes, and you mind that's all you do. Jim, your turn."

Jim had been quiet up to his point.

"What's the point? She didn't learn from the last two times."

"What's the point? What's your point, more like."

"All I'm saying is that the punishment needs to be bigger, else it won't do shit."

"Wha', no!"

"Shut up Jess, let him have his say." Tony was all ears.

"Hands ain't working, certainly six of them a'piece ain't. And yeah, she gets her butt out, but she's probably used to that now, it's been out so many times. It ain't shaming her into being better anymore."

"So what do you propose?"

"Shorts off, and a belt, that ought to do the trick."

Jess cried out and sank to her knees. "No, that's not what my father said!"

"Yeah, but he ain't here, and he ain't helping to tidy up, so he placed your punishment in our hands, and I say it's gotta mean something. Or else you'll be in your happy seat again and summat else'll get broke."

"Ha... happy seat?"

"I see the way you beeline for the forklift, and how sometimes you just sit there, engine running. You look a little flushed, more than your behind, now. We all know!"

"No!.. I..." Jess stammered but had nothing else to say.

"Exactly. So Paul, I think we got to up the ante, what do ya say?"

Paul slowly shook his head. "I hear what you're saying. And I agree."

"Ah, sweet!" said Tony.

"But we ain't using a belt. Not this time." Jess let out a gasp of relief, her hands gripping her shorts, pulling them back up to her waist. "Ain't no use pulling your shorts up, Jess, Jim's still got to give you six, and then I gotta do the same for your father. Stand up."

Jess obediently did as she told, deflated, and stood up, placing her hands back against the generator.

"Stay still," said Paul, as he stood behind her again. Damn, she was pretty, he could see why Tony wanted to get his hands on her. He shook his head as though to clear it. "Jim's right that this needs to be different though."

With that, he grabbed the waist of her shorts and dragged them down to her ankles. Jess shrieked and immediately bent down to pick them up again. "No, no, no." He caught her arms and forcibly pulled her up, then pinned her clenched hands back in place. He felt her writhe against him as she tried to struggle free, her naked backside brushing against his crotch, and felt a familiar stirring.

"Hold still! Or I'll let Jim use his belt as well!"

She stopped straight away, her body rigid.

"Better. Now step out of your shorts."

Slowly she lifted one foot, then the other, moving her shorts to one side on the floor.

"Jim, get over here, and give her six."

Paul let go of her hands, and she spread them wide on the yellow metal. She heard Jim get into position behind her.

"Well, I hope you're happy. Kicking up a fuss and getting away with it."

"Go on Jim, give her a tickle!" shouted Tony.

"Tony, shut up." Paul stood a bit away. The way Jess was leaning against the gennie, her naked legs and cute backside were about to give him a raging hard-on. She looked so cute, standing half-naked in her work boots. And look at her breasts. They'd grown in the last year and were pushing at the fabric of her t-shirt. What he'd give to...

"Ah... get on with it Jim."

Jim looked over at him, caught his eye, smiled, and, gripping Jess's hips with both hands, quickly tilted her to one side then kicked her right leg out, so her feet were wide apart.

"What the fuck? What are you..." Jess tried to turn, but Jim moved to hold her hands in place against the metal. Leaving his foot between her legs, she wriggled vainly against him, and he had no qualms about moving his erection against her buttocks. "Yeah, that's it, Jess! Yep, keep it up. won't do you any good."

"Jim! What are you doing?"

"Just the same as you did, Paul. Holding her in place until she listens and accepts her punishment."

"We didn't say anything about... about.. making her stand different."

"No point losing the shorts if there ain't more than her ass on show. She gotta feel the shame."

Jess had stopped moving now, her body rigid again.

"That's better." He nudged his crotch against her one more time, before standing away. "What do you think Tony, she more apologetic now?"

"Hmm, mmm." Tony had edged closer, his eyes riveted to a space between her thighs. "Yep. I think she's proper sorry."

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

"We'll see. You gonna take your punishment like a good li'l girl?"

Jess said nothing, so Jim spanked her hard, not bothering to steady her hip first, her buttocks rippling under his hand’s power.

"Aghhh, no!"

"No?" Jim was up against her in an instant, one hand gripping her hip, the other bringing her wrists together and clamping them in place. He grinned as she moved against him once more. "No. No more of that. You take your punishment proper." He lowered his voice to a whisper, "or maybe you need to lose your shirt as well? Ready to get those big titties of yours out? Tony'd love to see them. Give 'em a nice big kiss."

"Noooo..." she whimpered.

"Well, gonna happen soon enough anyway, way you going on. Now shift your legs apart. Wider... wider. There. Let me see you. Tony's right. Maybe what you need is some proper attention.”

With the others’ view blocked by his body, he slipped his hand round her hip and roughly stroked his fingers through the fuzzy thatch covering her mons.

Jess froze. There was no way she was getting out of this. She had to comply, or Jim and Tony were going to get even worse. Paul wasn't going to be able to protect her. She'd felt his hardness earlier, felt her effect on him. She liked Paul, he'd been good to her, and she'd even had a few fantasies about him while sitting in the forklift.

"Paul, tell him to stop! Please! I'll... I'll be a good girl."

Paul coughed an interruption. "OK Jim, you've had your fun. Give her your six, then we're done."

Jim grunted, and slowly moved his hand back to her hip, reluctant. "OK, OK. Jess, this is for the shed..."

He smacked his hand down hard on her ass. All three men stared as her backside rippled under the slap, her exposed pussy shimmying as she tried to cross her legs.

"No. Keep your legs apart." The command this time came from Paul.

Jim leered at him, then spanked her hard again, a red imprint forming as she cried out.

"And again."

Another stinging slap to her red-hot backside. Jess felt like falling to the floor, wishing it would swallow her up. But she didn't know what they'd do if she did that. She gritted her teeth and straightened up for the next one.

Thwack! Jim's fourth caught her across the back of the thighs, just under the crease of her ass, and she couldn't help losing her balance and sinking to her knees.

"Ahh, bless. C'mon Jess, another two to go." Jim leant down and put his hands under her armpits, bodily lifting her up to a standing position again. "There, OK?"

She nodded briefly, sniffling, putting her hands back to steady herself. "Just... just be quick, please?"

Jim smiled, "Hmm, well OK. Feet wide apart though."

Jess grimaced, but moved her feet as he asked.

"That's good, " said Jim, and quickly slid his hands from under her armpits across her front and gripped both her breasts, breathing into her ear.

"Wow, these are great titties, Jess!"

"Jim, get off her right now," said Paul as he moved across to them.

"Wha? Jeez, just letting her know who's boss."

"Yeah, and it ain't you, now scat."

"But I go two more slaps!"

"You lost them when you felt her up. Now fuck off the pair of you, do some work."

"Ok, ok. Damn, you the man."

"Catch you later Jess!" jeered Tony.

Paul looked over to Jess, standing half-naked against the metal of the generator, and sighed. "Put on your shorts Jess, and come with me."

Jess slowly nodded, slowly inching her shorts back into place, rubbing her sore behind. Head down, he could see the tears running down her cheeks.

"Now now. I know the boys went too far, but you needed at least some of that. We gonna be able to let you run a forklift again with no problems?"

"I.. I think so," whimpered Jess.

"Good. Well, I'll let your Dad know your punishment went ok then. Now walk with me." Paul had to half support her as she walked gingerly back to the site office. She winced as she climbed the steps on the way in, and he held her hips as she almost faltered at the door.

"I'd.. I'd rather just go home, Paul, is that ok?"

"Not really, Jess. See, I still got six to give you."

"What? I.. I thought we were done.. I..."

"Now Jess, you heard your Dad. He gave his six to me. I intend to carry them out. Now we can do that in the office, or I can call over Tony and Jim again, and you can be bare-assed out here, what's it to be?"

"I... I... no... I..."

"Your choice. They both got a sore spot for seeing you naked. You like that?"

"No.. no I don't.. their hands..."

"Get a little wayward, I know. And you ought to have learnt your lesson. So what's it to be? Six in the office in private, or six out here?"

"Um.. in the office... please. Just with you... just with you."

"OK then." He opened the door and guided her into the cluttered office inside. Turning, he locked the door behind them. "We don't want Tony or Jim coming in now, do we?"

"No... no. Thank you."

"No problem. OK, so where do you want the remaining six?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, once you've taken your shorts off again, do you want to stand against the door? Lean over the desk? Or across my lap?"

"I.. I don't know... Do we have to..."

"Yes, we do. Now don't try wriggling out of this, You've got six coming, and another six if you keep stalling."

"But we can just say that... "

"And there you go, another six it is. So, door, desk, lap: choose now."

"Um.. The desk?"

"OK. Take off your shorts again please."

Jess lowered her head, embarrassed again, even though Paul and the others has seen her backside and more already that day, let alone previously. She slowly rolled her shorts down and kicked them away.

Paul watched and marveled at how no one had thought to ask why she wasn't wearing any knickers. "Now lean over the desk, that's it all the way, grip the other edge if you can. There."

Jess's ass was amazing. She'd had to spread her legs again to find a stable position, and Paul took his time looking at her fuzzy sex. He felt his hard-on grow again.

"Jess, I'm going to make this as quick as possible. I'm sorry Jim and Tony drew it out. Can't blame them for wanting to, you've got a great body, but they shouldn't have. I'm sorry for that, but let's get this over with."

"Thank.. thank you, Paul. I... I know I deserve it. But not from them.. just... just you, please. It's better when it's just you."

His cock stirred again, and with a sigh he placed his open hand on one of her ass-cheeks, stroking it, smoothing the redness. She moved slowly under his hand.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"Um.. yes? I.. but that feels nice."

"OK, well let's start." He took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves, never once looking away from Jess's nakedness leaning over the desk. He stood half to one side, and quickly brought six medium slaps down on her pretty little cheeks.

Jess whimpered where she lay, but didn't move. She was waiting for him to tell her it was ok to get up. These last six had also enflamed a part of her she wasn't expecting. Now with just Paul in the room, she felt excited to be naked under his gaze, and the heat in her sex rose to match that of her poor behind.

"You can get up now. We can do the final six over here." Paul had sat himself in the middle of the small two-seater couch that ran along the wall on the other side of the office. Jess eased herself up to standing and slowly brought her legs together. She turned towards him, conscious that her t-shirt wasn't long enough to cover her pussy. She walked toward him, head down, hands at her side, knowing he could see her sex. Thrilled he could see her sex.

It was his turn to falter.

"Um. If you kneel down here and then lean over my thighs, I’ll do your final six."

"Paul."

"Yes?"

"Did you like it when.. when Jim grabbed my breasts?"

Paul stopped.

Jess continued, "he grabbed them very roughly. They've never been grabbed like that before." She was almost crying now. "But I wouldn't mind if you... if you touched them."

Gripping the hem of her t-shirt, she slowly pulled it up, over her lacy bra, then over her head.

Paul sat amazed. "Jess, I..."

"It's ok. I know you like me, I felt it when you were.. when you were spanking me outside. When you were rubbing against me. Did you like spanking me, Paul?"

"I... no... I... You needed to be spanked Jess, that.. that was all..."

"It's ok. I know you liked it as well. Maybe not punishing me. But you liked my ass though? Yes?"

"Well... Yes... I..."

"And you liked pulling my shorts off. Pulling them to the floor. Did you like stroking my ass when I was across the desk?"

Paul couldn't believe what he was hearing but nodded dumbly.

"I thought so. It felt good. I'm going to let you spank me across your lap now."

"OK"

"But not lying across you. Take off your shirt."

"Wha?"

"Take off your shirt" Jess bent down and began to unbutton his denim shirt. His eyes moved from her hands to her generous cleavage and waited as she undressed him.

"Now stand up." He complied, and this time her hand went to his belt, unfastening it, then undoing his button fly. She reached into his boxers to grab his rock-hard cock.

Paul gasped and closed his eyes.

Jess smiled. Now she was in control.

And Paul was going to have to do everything she said.

Published 
Written by BrotherKyle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments