Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

LANDLADY'S RULE 4

"Mrs Jackson, my Landlady Knocked on my door and entered my bedroom......"

16
4 Comments 4
35.8k Views 35.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

"Hello John," said my landlady as she sat on the edge of my bed.

I was laid on my bed face down and still naked, after all that had happened making an attempt to cover myself seemed a little redundant.

"I need to talk to you John, my mother will be coming to stay in the morning and I will be having a couple of guests for drinks and nibbles tomorrow evening. My mother is 'old school' and quite a stickler for tradition and discipline. On her previous visits one of the girls would act as waitress for the evening and attend to the guests, latterly it has been Gail' s responsibility, but with you owing me money I don't feel I can call on Gail to wait on everyone when really I should make you do it," said my Landlady. 

"Serve a few drinks....I suppose I can do that," I replied.

"Loverly....still you could hardly refuse could you?,"  my landlady said inquiringly. "Oh! I have some cream for your rear," she added, and that said she produced a small jar, she scooped some of the white contents in to her hand and started to caress my buttocks with the soothing cream.

I moaned with pleasure as the cooling cream refreshed my skin. After 10 minutes of her heavenly touch she stopped and rose from the bed, "Did you find that pleasing John?" asked my landlady.

"very much so," I answered.

"Good, then I think it's only fair that you return the favour and please me," said my landlady, who then lifted her skirt and positioned herself at the top of my bed with her back against the headboard. She opened her white thighs to reveal her pussy in all its glory. My Landlady's pussy had large swollen lip's that glistened with wetness and her mound was covered in bushy brown hair.

I new exactly what was required and lowered my mouth to meet her now dripping pussy. I lapped gently with my tongue before nibbling and tickling her clit and pretty soon my Landlady was thrusting against my face, I changed to long firm strokes with my tongue and 5 minutes later my Landlady shivered and ground out a mighty orgasm.

"Well that was very nice John", said my Landlady. She said goodnight and left me to my thoughts and what thoughts! I'd been spanked on my bare bottom 3 times by 3 different females and orally pleasured 4 different pussies in the last 12 hours! 

The following morning I made a conscious effort to leave the house before I had any more problems. Friday at work past without 'incident', until 2 minutes to 5 o'clock that is, I got an internal call from Janice summoning me to her office. Although my backside was recovering nicely I gulped at the thought of being spanked again so I pondered the reason Janice had sent for me, I couldn't think of anything I'd done wrong!.

When I reached Janice' s office everyone had gone home or were in the process of leaving, even the cleaners had arrived and were dusting the outer office. I knocked on the door. "Come in", said Janice.

I entered the office and closed the door behind me.

"I'll get straight to the point John, you just don't learn do you?, I said no more transgressions and what happens today," said Janice rhetorically. "Your supervisor tell' s me you were late sending an e-mail for one of our most valuable Accounts, it could have cost this Company thousands if they cancelled their business",  she continued. "I don't want any excuses, you should know the drill by now." "Strip!," Janice barked.

I knew I was a little late in sending the e-mail but surely it did not cause that much concern, still the glare on Janice' s face had me removing all my clothes in double quick fashion and soon I was once again stark naked and vulnerable at the whim of my former secretary!

Janice stood up and dragged her office chair around to the front of her desk and seated herself. "right you naughty boy get over my lap," said Janice before breaking her stern expression and giving a little giggle.

I obeyed Janice and draped myself over her slim stockinged thighs, in an effort to curtail the harshness of my imminent spanking I mumbled a respectful "Yes, mistress".

"Ooh, that sounds most appropriate, I suppose I am your mistress, and now your mistress is going to spank you and I want to hear you thank me for every smack", said Janice, again with levity in her voice.

Smack!, "thank you mistress," smack!, again I thanked my twenty-sven year old boss for reddening my bottom. After about 15 slap' s from Janice her rhythm was interrupted by someone knocking and entering the office.

"Okay to start clean in here Senorita Banks," enquired a voice with a heavy Spanish accent.

Oh my god! it was one of the office cleaners!

Janice hunched forward putting her full weight on my back, I wasn't going anywhere even if I wanted to. "Yes its alright don't be alarmed Rosa I'm just punishing this naughty boy, in fact have you got anything on your trolley to make his bottom smart a bit more my hand is starting to ache?", asked Janice.

From the most embarrassing position I glanced up at Rosa the Hispanic cleaner and watched her expression change from shock to glee.

"Si, Senorita Banks I have just the thing," said Rosa as she turned and left the office.

My embarrassment level had reached epic proportions and my face felt as red as my bum when the middle aged cleaner came back in to the office waving a feather duster with a long cane handle.

"This okay, yes?," said Rosa.

"Perfect," replied Janice, and took the caned duster from Rosa' s grasp and proceeded to beat my arse with the caned handle. God ! it hurt far more than her hand and soon I found myself sobbing out the words 'thank you mistress' after every smack of the cane.

Just then Janice' s cell phone started to ring. "Get up a moment John," said Janice who proceeded to answer the cell.

I got up and started to caress my sore buttocks. I suddenly became aware of Rosa' s grinning face staring at my exposed hard cock, I tried to cup my hands around my genitals until Janice ended her call and commanded me to put my hands by my side to the obvious delight of Rosa.

Janice turned to face Rosa and said, "unfortunately I have to go, Rosa would you do me a favour and finish John's punishment?"

"No problemo," said Rosa excitedly.

"What!...no no," I interceded.

"You John, will do exactly what Rosa tells you to do without exception or you will be terminated forthwith.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

You will also offer her the same respect you show me, for the time being she will be your temporary mistress do you understand!!," barked Janice.

"Yes, mistress Janice," I said in a very demure manner. Rosa giggled with delight.

"Now, Rosa you can use my chair, another 10 minutes of spanking is in order or whatever you think he deserves it's up to you, and after the punishment I usually make him pleasure me with his tongue, so feel free to use him as you wish up until 6.30pm when you can let him go home."

With that Janice gathered her belongings and waltzed out of her office chuckling as she went.

Rosa was nothing like Janice, about forty-five, she was short, slightly overweight with short wavy black hair, she was not very attractive but I was still fully erect! feeling totally humiliated I laid over Rosa' s chubby olive colored thighs as instructed. Rosa threw the cane down that Janice had returned to her and said "I don't need no cane for you my bad little gringo."

Rosa started to smack my bottom with heavy solid blows, smack! smack! smack! I hardly had enough time to scream out 'thank you mistress Rosa' between the thwacks on my behind. Before the spanking had come to an end I was kicking my legs and tears were actually running down my cheeks. Finally Rosa stopped but instead up letting me up I could feel her stubby finger being pushed inside my arse.

"You Like?," said Rosa in a husky voice, she was now sweaty and out of breath.

I certainly did not 'like' but I did not want any more spanking so a stayed still and squealed a little at my discomfort as she continued to penetrate my anus. 

Rosa removed her finger and rolled me off her lap on to the floor, she reached down and grabbed my hard penis and gave it a couple of rubs and smiling looked in to my eyes and said "si, I think you like mucho."

Rosa stood up and moved over to the office couch turned hoisted up her skirt to reveal a pair of white dishevelled looking cotton panties with one hand she yanked them down to her ankles and stepped out of them, Rosa then fell back in to the couch and opened her legs. "Crawl over here little pig and lick your mistress."

I struggled on to all fours, my backside still stinging and crawled to kneel at Rosa feet, I could smell her pussy the odour was not fresh and pleasant, it was musky, sweaty and dirty. I hesitated a little then realised I had no alternative and put my head between Rosa' s thighs and caressed her clit with my tongue, Rosa responded and opened her thighs a little more. Rosa' s pussy was partly shaven and had a black stripe of hair above her clit, caught up in the moment I plunged my tongue deep inside her.

"No so quick, slow, slow," breathed Rosa, who then pushed my forehead back, Rosa then moved forward down the couch and leaned back spreading her legs to expose her extended arse cheeks.

"You lick my sweaty arse," said Rosa, then laughed a little.

Just as I was accepting the situation and now this, I thought, I felt a little disgusted but again reluctantly complied with my temporary mistress' s demand. My tongue met Rosa' s anus and I heaved a little at the scent of her bum hole, but soon I was lapping away. She made me lick along the full length of her crack and rim her anus until she finally after 5 or so minutes let me get back to pleasuring her pussy. This time she let me plunge in and out with my tongue. I changed position and now paid all my attention to her clit soon she was writhing and bucking,  and very soon as I started to nibble on her clit came heavily spraying her juices in to my mouth and over my face.

My face was drenched in Rosa' s cum and sweat as I leaned back on my ankles to catch my breath. Rosa looked totally wrecked, her clothes and hair were a mess and her sandals had fallen off her feet.

Rosa gathered herself and re-positioned herself on the couch, she smiled down at me and nodded in the direction of my cock and said, "now, you go."

Rosa, realising I had not understood, added, "stay there and make your cock cum with hand". With pre-cum dripping from my cock I didn't need telling twice and vigorously started to rub my dick. It didn't long for me to reach the point of no return, shacking and with a huge release of breath I exploded my hot cum. Without knowing it my entire load had landed on Rosa' s bare foot and ankle.

I was both relieved and drained, I looked down at the sticky mess on my mistress' s bare foot and then up to meet Rosa' s dark brown eyes, she started to grin broadly from ear to ear, she leaned back and gradually brought her soiled foot up to meet my lips and ordered me to lick it clean.

What could I do I thought, refuse and keep what little dignity I had left and lose my job, my home everything or lick up my own sperm. I simply didn't have a choice. I steadied Rosa' s foot with my hand and slowly cleaned off the dribbles of cum. Rosa' s started to giggle again when my tongue licked between her salty toes, she was clearly relishing every bit of my humiliation.

When the task was completed Rosa pushed my face back with her foot and rose from the couch, she ignored me and put her briefs and sandals back on and straightened her skirt.

Before leaving Rosa turned and said, "is time, you can go now, but first what do say?."

I staggered to my feet still naked and shuffled over to my fully clothed mistress, I knew what she wanted and with arms by my side, my cock exposed and losing its hardness I verbally thanked the office cleaner for spanking and degrading me.

Rosa slapped my cock with her hand and said, "bueno, adios, you naughty, naughty," and left me alone in the office.

I got dressed and hurried to the staff bathroom to wash up as best I could. Suddenly I realised I was now late to get back to my Landlady' s house and serve the drinks for her dinner party..."when will it all end," I said to my self.

 

 

 

 

SOON! As the next chapter will be the last sorry if this chapter is too long but hope you all like it. please leave a comment as always appreciated good or bad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by HENBIT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments