Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning a lesson . . . .

"A visit by Aunt Clare awakens a young girl from innocence . . ."

26
19 Comments 19
68.3k Views 68.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

I was a teenager when my parents went to Hawaii for two weeks on a second honeymoon.   My Aunt Clare (my fathers 27 year old younger sister) came to stay to “keep and eye” on me.   I didn’t know it at the time but Clare was a lesbian.   My parents described this aspect of her to me as “she didn’t particularly care for men.”   I assumed, naturally enough for a teenager, that she just didn’t like guys.   I wasn’t sophisticated enough to attach any sexuality to it.

Clare was something of a disciplinarian.   She told me after my parents left that the two weeks would go just fine as long as I obeyed the rules and kept things neat and picked up.   Well, 14 year old girls and neat don’t often go together – and this was the case with me.   So the first day I came home from school I faced an angry Aunt Clare who hollered at me about the mess in my room.   Well, it was messy before she arrived so I assumed that it wasn’t part of “keeping things neat.”   I told her that, but this seemed to just piss her off even more.   She warned me that I had 24 hours to get my room in shape or I’d have to face the consequences.   I had no idea what this meant.

 

That evening I made a half hearted attempt to clean my room up.   But this is simply not something a 14 year old can keep her mind on for long.   The phone rang and I chatted away with a girlfriend for quite awhile.   After the call I simply grew distracted and left the job about a quarter complete.

 

The next day I got home from school without even thinking about the ultimatum.   Well clearly Aunt Clare had.   She started in on me immediately hollering and threatening me.   I was very taken aback, my parents were simply not like this.

 

“Get over here!” she demanded and slowly I crossed to where she was sitting on the couch.   “Sit right here next to me.   You are going to learn to obey and I’m the one to teach you,” she said sternly.

 

I sat down and she quickly pushed me across her lap, rump up in the air.   “You’ll take this punishment like proper young lady, I want no crying or whimpering.   You’ve earned this with your disobedience!”

 

CRACK!   CRACK!   CRACK!

 

I gasped as she struck me.   I simply couldn’t believe she was spanking me, I mean, I was too old for this!!!

 

CRACK!   CRACK!   CRACK!!

 

I moaned in pain as each strike hit the same spot on my left cheek.

 

“I said, to take it quietly and like a lady,” she insisted.

 

I simply couldn’t help myself, the shock and pain were too much.   Tears had formed in my eyes and were rolling down my cheeks.   I hadn’t been spanked since I was 3 or 4 and even then it was just a swat.   I just couldn’t believe it!

 

Aunt Clare saw my tears and rolled her eyes.   “I can’t believe you think this is that bad,” she said.   “You need a real punishment.”

 

She pushed me up off her lap and quickly undid my jeans.    The next thing I knew they were down around my ankles and I was back across her lap with my naked rear end sticking up into the air.

 

CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!

 

I squirmed in agony, my ass on fire.

 

“P-p-p-please stop!   I’ll clean my room!   Honest I will, right now!!!

 

Aunt Clare paused, “Really?   But your bottom is just turning pink. This is hardly enough punishment considering your disrespect and out and out disobeying of my direct order.”

 

She started spanking me in earnest now, left, right, left, right, over and over.   Each smack wasn’t particularly hard but the effect was cumulative.   She hit each cheek in turn and then worked her way to my upper thighs, alternating sides.   My bright red ass grew hotter and hotter and the tears flowed down my face in a torrent.   The pain was bad enough.   But the humiliation was even worse.

 

Slowly I realized that my legs had separated and she could see between them.   In a fit of embarrassment I squeezed them closed.   But my Aunt was stronger.   She reached between them and pulled them even further apart.   I was completely exposed to her.

 

“I’m not sure what you think you were doing young lady, but a spanking needs to be thorough.   These areas between your legs are very tender and this will help you remember to mind your superior.”

 

Crack, her hand came down on my inner thigh.   The effect was electric, I couldn’t believe the pain.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

  I had never been hit there.   She then hit the other side and my thighs were twins of agony.   I moaned and cried, begging her to stop.

 

“We’re not even close to being finished young lady!” she cried and continued methodically working the area over.

 

At that point in my development I had been having periods for a couple of years.   My pubic hair was trimmed neatly as I was on the swim team and couldn’t risk having “stragglers” hanging out during practice or meets.   Aunt Clare went to work in this area and soon both my vagina and asshole were very warm and swollen from the slapping.

 

It hurt tremendously but it started to feel warm and moist too.   I was confused, crying and feeling strange.

 

Now at this age I had experimented with masturbation.   I knew that touching myself could feel good but I also suffered from youthful inexperience.   I had no idea what an orgasm was and I had been warned by my parents that touching myself there was dirty.   So I had never pressed the point and other than a general sense of feeling good when I touched myself there, I had not pursued this further.

 

Aunt Clare must have noticed because I saw her take her spanking hand and wipe some moisture from it onto her jeans.   I was embarrassed as I though this meant that I was dirty and unclean.   This feeling grew as I saw her briefly hold her hand up to her nose and inhale.   I was ashamed.

 

Suddenly she burst out, “I think you are enjoying this young lady, is that true?”

 

I stammered not really knowing how to respond.   N-n-n-no Ma’am.   Please stop, I’ll clean my room now,” I gasped.

 

“Oh I think so ..   . I’m going to see for myself,” she said.   And with that she dipped a finger between my legs and into me.   I was wet and slippery and her finger slid right in.

 

Involuntarily I squeezed my legs together with her finger inside me.

 

“Oh, yes, I can feel you do like this,” she said.   “So wet and moist!”

 

I was embarrassed and didn’t really understand.   But her finger started sliding back and forth through my slippery lips.   My legs parted, seemingly on their own, and all I could do was think about how good it felt.   But how could this be?   I was being punished!   Spanked!   And now my Aunt was rubbing my private parts and it felt good!    It was soooooo confusing.

 

Her finger slipped out and ranged back to my bum hole which was on fire.   The moisture seemed to sooth it and I relaxed under her caress.   But I almost jumped out of my skin as she pushed it past the tight opening and into me.

 

“W-w-w-what are you doing?” I groaned and stammered.

 

“This is all part of the punishment,” she murmured, “I need to see how warm the spanking made you.”

 

But she slipped her finger out and moved her hand back to where it started and began rubbing my little nub which now felt swollen, hot and hard.   I could feel moisture rolling down my thighs but everything else was a blur.   I was of victim of how it felt   and the feelings were simply too intense.

 

She kept it up and moments later I exploded in my first orgasm.   My vagina pulsed and throbbed and simply convulsed with pleasure.   Not only was it completely unexpected, I had simply never imagined the possibility that it could feel this way.

 

I lay across her lap for a while longer with her rubbing and slightly slapping my butt and private parts.   But now it felt more tender than angry.   I simply didn’t know what to think.   But given how good it had felt, I wasn’t trying very hard.

 

After a bit she told me that she was proud that I had taken my punishment so well and that she hoped I had learned my lesson.   I was silent as I simply didn’t know how to respond.   Eventually she pushed me off her lap, told me to pull up my pants and get going on my room.

 

“After all,” she said with a smile, “you don’t want to be punished again, do you?   They don’t all have a happy ending . . . .”

 

My butt still throbbing, I went to my room still pretty confused.   I didn’t really like the spanking but I was dying to try the other parts of the punishment again.   And to think, my parents wouldn’t be back for 11 days.   It was going to be interesting to see how things worked out…. I started picking up my room.

 

 

The preceding is a fictionalized version of something that really happened to me when I was young.   I did have more interaction with my Aunt Clare those next 11 days.   If it is of interest to readers, I can write down more of it in the future . . . .let me know.

Published 
Written by agedwell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments