Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living The Dream Together: Part Two: The Anniversary

"Shopping for clothes for an anniversary dinner goes wrong and leads to very firm discipline."

22
6 Comments 6
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is chapter two of the story 'Living the Dream Together' written by OldKnight. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This second chapter is co-written with him."

Author’s Note: This is chapter two of the story 'Living the Dream Together' written by OldKnight. This second chapter is co-written with him.  

  

Alison is bright and vivacious, but also cannot help being and acting like a naughty sixteen-year-old. She is in fact a twenty-one-year-old beautiful, slim size eight, five feet ten inches tall, medical student, and is in her bedroom trying to decide what to wear. She and her girlfriend come chummy mummy Yvonne are going out clothes shopping, then having a snack for lunch before returning home to get ready to go out for a celebration dinner..

Yvonne is, to put it bluntly, a gorgeous long red-haired and albeit middle-aged but so attractive woman who would eat a man up for breakfast, tangle him in knots intellectually, and turn his head so fast he risked breaking his neck. At forty-five -years-young she has a fabulous curvy figure, is very fit and toned, visits the gym three times a week, and does yoga three times too. She is divorced, her husband having left her for his secretary, stupid man, and has no real sexual interest in men now, whilst she and Alison are very much in love with each other. Yvonne is a very well-known barrister, well paid, and very well respected.     

Today is their anniversary of becoming lovers, and Alison is as giddy and excited as a sixteen-year-old. She wants to look good for Yvonne who she treats not only as her girlfriend who she loves deeply, but also gladly accepts her control over her as her mum, including the quite frequent bare bottom hidings she gets. Not only does she accept these as discipline when she misbehaves, but she has also agreed that discipline spankings should and must be different to their foreplay to lovemaking spankings.    

In fact, discipline spankings from Yvonne are very real. Alison is always in floods of tears and her poor little bare bottom is beyond scarlet, very sore, and usually sports many raised livid welts from the thick leather strap or cane Yvonne used on her.     

Sensual spankings, on the other hand, leave her with a sore bottom too, because Alison enjoys being spanked, but these are not quite as sore as discipline hidings are. These sensual spankings are delivered with love, affection, care, and sensuality, and love-making always follows.     

So, for today, which the weather forecast has promised to be a scorcher, Alison has chosen an off-the-shoulder white mini dress which is made of a lightweight material with a crinkle textured finish and a fitted bodice that accentuates her firm large bust admirably and has a flowy A-line mini skirt which will be wonderful in the heat. To help stay cool she has chosen a matching pretty bra and a boxer-style thong that leaves her bottom bare. It’s a light cotton trimmed matching set with delicate lace and in a pale fuchsia pink colour.   

Yvonne is dressed in a blue Broderie Anglaise midi-dress, the cross-over lace V-neck showing off a majestic cleavage which has been wonderfully uplifted by her excellent choice of a blue demi-cup lace plunge bra and matching brief knickers.   

Alison is feeling so excited and bouncy, as well as feeling very turned on. To her, her mum looks gorgeous and very sexy, and she can’t keep her hands off her. Time and again she puts her arms around her waist, letting her hands drift down to gently rub her bottom, sometimes just stopping and throwing her arms around her and giving her a huge hug and kiss and, of course, getting a hand on her mum’s breasts.    

Yvonne enjoys the attention but eventually must tell Alison to behave as they have a lot to get through and must go. Alison pulls a pouty face, sticks her tongue out like a bratty teenager, and then they both laugh and leave the house.    

Having parked up and walked into town, they enter their first dress shop. While they are trying on dresses to wear at dinner in the evening, Alison, while wearing only her bra and panties, barges into the changing room adjacent to hers where Yvonne is trying on a dress, wraps her arms around her, kisses her, tells her she loves her, and that she needs to cum. She grasps Yvonne's hand and places it on the front of her very wet panties to show her how turned on she is.     

Yvonne laughs, returns Alison’s kiss, and tells her to behave and to get back to her own cubicle. Alison pulls her pouty, ‘I am not amused face,’ sticks her tongue out, calls Yvonne a meany, and persists with a smiling, “Please, please, please.”   

Not having it, Yvonne points firmly to the next-door cubicle and orders, "Back to your cubicle right now.”   

Alison, being the bratty teenager, stomps her foot again, but does as she is told.    

This scene is repeated a couple of times more in other shops and Yvonne is getting quite irritated by Alison's behaviour.      

Finally, while in an up-market shop, Alison asks again, quietly, but right in the middle of the shop.     

In the shop just then, there is only the owner, Margaret, who Yvonne knows reasonably well, a shop assistant, and another two girls also looking at clothes who Yvonne guesses to be sixteen or seventeen years old.   

Yvonne snaps at Alison and grabs her, secures her with her left arm around her waist, tucks her under her shoulder, grabs the hem of her short skirt, and raises it high revealing her panty-covered bottom, or not covered in this case as it is practically bare with her choice of knickers. Right there where everybody can see, and, knowing it will be to Alison’s embarrassment, chagrin and apprehension, she raises her hand which she smacks down hard on Alison’s bare legs. Yvonne said sternly, one hard smack landing between each word, "I told you to behave, but no, you have to keep on and on, now you will behave,” finishing off with three more well directed very hard smacks on each of Alison’s bare legs.   

Yvonne then turned to Margaret and asked, “Is your stock room open please, as this naughty young miss is in for a good hiding?”     

“It is,” replies Margaret, adding, “Let me get the door for you.”  

Turning to the two blushing girls, Yvonne asks, “I’m sorry to embarrass you like this and that you have had to witness this, but, as you have heard, my daughter here is in for a very hard bare bottom spanking for her behaviour this afternoon. If you wish to add to her discomfort and would care to follow us into the stock room, you can watch as I give her one very real hiding.”     

The two girls look at each other and flush up and, gaping wide-mouthed, they knowingly give an excited smile to each other, then, looking back to Yvonne, just nod.     

The girl’s body language is not lost on Yvonne or Margaret as it is so clear that these two teenage girls are excited by spankings themselves.     

Margaret just smiles, opens the stockroom door, and watches as Yvonne takes Alison by the ear and drags her kicking, yelping, and squirming, as she continues to pepper her bottom with very stinging smacks as she guides her into the other room.     

Margaret turns to the shop assistant and tells her to lock the shop front door and to put up a sign saying it will re-open shortly. Then, grabbing a lady’s leather-soled slipper from the shelf follows Yvonne with the two teenage girls right behind her.     

Sharp words are said by Yvonne, and Alison’s pleading voice says, “No, please, no, mum, not in front of everyone.”     

Yvonne responds firmly, “Oh yes, Alison, I have had quite enough of your bad behaviour today so now you are in for a hiding like you have not had in quite a while, and when I get you home you are in for a caning as well. When we go to dinner tonight you will be sitting far from comfortably, if you even can sit at all, my naughty little girl. You misbehaved in front of everyone, tried to embarrass me in front of everyone, so now you will be spanked in front of everyone.”    

With that, Yvonne sits down on a wooden stock room chair and tells Alison, “Get that dress off, as you will be kicking, bawling and wriggling very soon, and I do not intend fighting with you and your dress, so strip,” adding sternly, “Now. The added humiliation will help make you remember this for a long time to come.”     

Alison pleads with her mum, “Not undressed too mum, oh please, please smack me as hard as you like but not undressed, please, mum, please.”    

“I said get undressed and I mean it,” Yvonne says in a threatening tone and lands another very hard sharp stinging slap to the back of Alison’s already very red very sore legs, which galvanises her into action. In record time she is standing there in only her sexy bra and knickers, her legs scarlet and obviously very sore, but it’s not lost on Yvonne or Margaret that there is an obvious very wet patch in the front of her white knickers showing everyone that Alison is very turned on.     

Yvonne lands another extremely hard smack which she gives with quite some gusto and listens as Alison shrieks as her daughter knows that this is definitely going to be one awful hiding for her.     

Yvonne orders, “Now get across my lap.”  

Alison knows she has no choice and quickly and now obediently bends across her mum’s lap. 

For three or four minutes Yvonne smacks Alison’s bottom, her hand smacking one cheek then the other then changes to smacking several times on the same spot before changing to the other buttock.     

Looking up, Yvonne notices the two teenagers, their eyes riveted on Alison’s scarlet bare bottom, and they are nudging each other. She also cannot help but notice their flushed complexion and their hands trying to cover the ever-growing dark wet sticky area forming in their tight yoga shorts as they fidget and their fingers press and surreptitiously, they must have thought, rub their little excited clits.     

Margaret pipes in saying, “Yvonne, your hand must be getting sore from making that little naughty bottom so red. Would you like to borrow this?” and hands Yvonne the leather slipper she was holding.     

Alison lets out a wailing sob as the even greater bite of the slipper now thrashes into her punished bare bottom, pleading, “It stings, mum, I am sorry, please please, it stings so so much. Sorry, but I have learned my lesson.”    

However, Yvonne is far from finished with Alison’s bottom as she promised her a hiding she would remember and by heavens that is what she is going to get. Her bare bottom, her thighs, and especially her tender sit spot, will now feel the difference this horrid slipper will make as opposed to her hand, and knows that is happening as she sees how much Alison is kicking, flailing, and screeching like a banshee, whilst her own hand does not hurt at all.  

While Yvonne leathers Alison’s bottom Margaret starts to chat to the two teens. “I see you are enjoying this, girls,” she said meaningfully dropping her eyes to the mess now obvious in the front of the girl’s yoga shorts, then continuing, “That is proper hiding there, a good old-fashioned bare bottom spanking. Does it excite you? Do not lie, as your excitement is obvious.”     

The slightly older girl takes the lead, and replies, “Yes ma’am, we both fantasise about it. We have smacked each other’s bottoms several times, but not for real, well real but not hard, and no way making each other as sore as that, but have both wondered about it.”     

“Would you like to know what it is like?” asked Margaret.     

The two girls looked at each other, nervous, but fascinated, and their hands move from their excited little sexes and absent-mindedly cover their bottoms. They say nothing, but their faces and their body language betray their feelings and their desires.     

Margaret makes the assumption and presses them by saying, “I will not smack you as hard as Alison is getting unless you would like that, but I will certainly show you what a good old-fashioned very sore bottom is like. If you want that I will sit over there on that chair, you will pull your messy shorts and knickers down, and I will give you each a good bare bottom hiding, which, by the way, I think you both deserve. Just look at the state of you as you have soaked yourselves, and that is very very naughty.”     

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

Both girls again look at each other and a silent question passes between them and then both move their hands to their shorts, their fingers slip into the waistbands and their shorts and knickers are slowly pulled down displaying two glistening wet, swollen, red and obviously extremely excited girls. They also know that their own now bare bottoms are still clenching and then relaxing with every smack landing on Alison as she screams the place down.     

As the girls’ shorts and knickers land around their ankles Alison’s ordeal ends. Yvonne tells Alison to get up, get dressed, and follow her back into the shop. As she moves to exit the storeroom she hands Margaret the slipper and thanks her for it.

Then, looking at the two teens bare from the waist down and obviously very nervous and anxious, says to them, “Now, girls, do not be too apprehensive or worried as your spanking is not a real punishment. Yes, you will have sore bottoms, actually very sore bottoms, but, when it is over, I assure you that when you get back to sorting out those very wet and excited pussies of yours, your orgasms, and I mean orgasms in the plural not single, will be huge. I will leave you to it,” and then she turns to Margaret, smiles, and mouths, ‘It is their first so make them very sore, but do not thrash them. I think you will find this pair will want to come back for more.’     

By the time Yvonne has finished talking with the girls and Margaret, Alison has dressed again and is rushing out of the stockroom in case her mum changes her mind and starts spanking her again.     

Back in the main shop, through the part open stockroom door, the sound of hand on bare bottom can be heard and the clear distressed sounds of a girl getting her bare bottom soundly spanked.     

“See what you have caused, you naughty girl,” Yvonne chides Alison, continuing, “That is two innocent girls getting their poor little bare bottoms soundly and painfully smacked because of your behaviour. Two innocent girls who will be crying their red eyes out and sitting uncomfortably for the rest of the day because of you. Do you think that is just and fair my girl?”   

Alison sheepishly whispers her answer through her own sobs, “No, mum, it is not fair at all. It is all my fault, and I am sorry,”    

Yvonne responds sternly, “So you should be,” and, glaring at her, continues, “We will make sure you are even more sorry when we get back home shortly as that sore scarlet bottom of yours is going to get a very sound dose of my cane”     

As Yvonne and Alison made to leave the shop, Alison stopped her mum and hugged her and, planting little love kisses on her neck and face, said, “I am really, really, sorry, mum. I am just so excited about what today is, and you excite me so much. I know that I did go way too far and deserved every smack you gave me and the caning I will get when we get home, but I really do feel so bad for those two girls. Listen to all those smacks which sound so loud, so hard, and they will both obviously be crying a lot. Their poor little bare bottoms will be so sore and that is my fault, as Margaret is clearly giving the first girl a proper hiding and will give the same to the second. I just wish I could do something to make it up to them,” and she started crying even more loudly herself.   

Yvonne put her arms around Alison and hugged her tight, saying, “It is okay, sweetheart, they will be fine. Yes, their bottoms are going to be sore, but it is not the hiding you are thinking it is and I know it is what they want. They did not refuse, which they could easily have done and just walked away. You did not see what happened when they chose to be spanked as you were over my lap and were far too preoccupied and concerned with how sore I was making your pretty little bare bottom. You did not see how excited they were themselves, playing with their sexes, and obviously so turned on that their excitement and wetness had soaked through their knickers and yoga pants and were clear for everyone to see. That is when Margaret offered to spank them if they wanted. She gave them the choice and told them that if they pulled their own yoga shorts down and their knickers, bared their own bottoms and bent over her lap, she would give them a good hiding. They chose to do that, and their bottoms are now paying the price. Look we still have all afternoon so, if you want, we can wait and when their spanking is done you can talk to them and, if you want to, apologise or do whatever you feel is best.”    

So, Alison waited nervously while Yvonne looked around the shop for things she liked.    

The spanking stopped for a minute, and all was quiet. Alison could clearly hear crying and sobs and knew the girls were changing over and, sure enough, the loud slaps whacks and cracks of a hand on a girly bare bottom started up loudly again. It wasn’t long at all before the crying could be heard, and the pleas to stop because her bottom was sore. However, on went the spanks and the crying got louder and louder and then the spanks got even louder and faster, because, as Alison knew all too well, pleading for the spanking to stop only makes it go on for longer.  

Then again it was over and all that could be heard from the stockroom was the sound of two teen girls crying their eyes out.    

Yvonne took Alison’s hand and led her back into the stockroom where she saw the two girls looking very sorry for themselves, dancing around hopping from foot to foot, tears running down their faces, and they were clutching and carefully rubbing their still bare bottoms. Alison saw the two girls’ bottoms were red but far from as red as she had imagined they would be from what she had heard, and realised her mum was right that, while Margaret had given them both a good spanking, it had not been too severe.    

Alison approached the two girls and Yvonne signalled to Margaret and they both exited the room, leaving the three sore-bottomed girls alone.    

“I’m sorry you got spanked because of my behaviour,” Alison said sincerely to the two girls in front of her, adding, “It’s my fault you got such sore bottoms, which is not fair, and I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you.”    

Tess, the older girl, the first one Margaret had spanked, was now calming down and spoke back to Alison. “No, it wasn’t really all your fault. Yes, if you hadn’t been spanked then neither would we, but we were given the option and we really wanted to find out what it was like. Your mum is right that we really have got our knickers and shorts in an awful state and honestly deserved everything and more that we got. Isn’t that right Pauline?”    

Pauline was still crying hard and rubbing her still bare bottom and could only nod and give a wry semi-smile.    

Alison was relieved and asked in a questioning tone, “So, correct me if I’m wrong, Tess, but you both saw me getting a really sore, very real hiding, and it turned you on, got you excited, and it made you touch yourselves?"   

Tess and Pauline both nodded back.    

Alison continued in a questioning tone, “So you chose to have Margaret spank your bare bottoms?"   

Again, there were two nods, before Alison asked, “So, was it what you thought, hoped for, expected, and wanted?”    

Tess interjected, “Yes and no. Yes, I got my bottom spanked which I wanted for so long, but it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Yes, my bottom is sore, but I actually hoped it would be much sorer. By comparison, my grandpa was an old headmaster and died recently, but while we were looking after him, Pauline and I would visit him, talk with him, and run messages for him. He used to love telling us tales of the discipline in his days, like about the thick leather tawse he used, and we could see his eyes glaze and happy memories come back to him. He told us of the boys and girls whose bottoms he applied that strap to, and how they came into his office as cheeky little upstarts and left howling and clutching very sore bottoms and promising much better behaviour.

We could tell he particularly enjoyed strapping girls’ bottoms and especially the rare occasions when he got to strap them on their bare bottoms. We wanted to make that dream come true again for him and fetched his old strap from his study desk and volunteered to bare our bottoms and let him give us a sound strapping, but he wouldn’t, and said that it was not the right thing to do.”  

Tess was struggling with the memory, but after a few moments continued, “We did volunteer again every time we visited which was two and sometimes three times a week, and I think he was actually going to do it, but suddenly his illness got much worse and he died before he got the chance. I am so sorry for him, and for us, as I know from how he explained and detailed it that we would have been in a right mess after he had strapped our bottoms, with us being very sore, very sorry, and very unhappy girls. That was what he loved, and we wanted to share it with him but now we never will."    

Alison’s eyes gleamed as an idea flashed in her brain and she said to the two girls, “Pull your knickers and shorts up and wait here for me.”   

Alison then ran out of the stockroom and, tugging her mum’s arm to get her attention, said in a pleading desperate voice, “Mum, I need to chat to you. It’s really important, please.”    

Yvonne nodded and Alison explained what the two girls had talked about and what their dream was, and asked, “Mum, when we get home, I know you are going to give me a really hard caning, but you know how I want to make it up to those girls. Could you change it a little and agree to talk to them and tell them about our school room and tell them you are going to be giving me a severe bare bottom caning for my bad behaviour this morning? Then, please, can you offer to leather their bottoms with the old school tawse we found there just the way their grandpa was going to do, if it is something they really wanted. Please, mum, please. You can make their dreams come true and make me feel a little better in that I helped them get what they need and want."    

Yvonne just looked at Margaret in stunned silence.   

Margaret said, “If it is what they want, Yvonne, it is their bottoms, so why not? I’m absolutely certain you can give them every bit the good old-fashioned hard bare bottom leathering that their grandpa used to dish out, if not even harder, so go have a chat with them and see what they think.”    

Alison and Yvonne returned to the stock room together and two very nervous girls stood there, waiting. Seeing them standing up, their wet stains clear in their clothes around their pussies, Yvonne decided that, yes, this is what they need, deserve, and obviously want.   

Seeing the still anxious look on the girls’ faces, Yvonne told them what Alison had told her and what she had suggested. If this was what they really truly wanted to experience then they could come back home with them to their house where she would first deal with Alison, which they could again watch. Then they could once again bare their bottoms, bend over the old school desk in the loft, and she would give them such a hiding she promised they would never forget with their genuine old school tawse. She also explained that their bottoms would be welted and sore for probably at least a week, and to not for one little second think that while she was dealing with each one of them that they would enjoy any part of it as this would be a real discipline punishment. Also, if they thought their bottoms were sore now, they would find that after the strapping they would be an awful lot sorer, and, once she had finished disciplining them, she would give them an hour to recover and then get them a taxi home, which Alison would pay for.    

The two teenagers were wide-eyed and blushing as the severity of the punishment was explained to them, but, once Yvonne had finished, they glanced at each other, then back to Yvonne, and both nervously replied together, “Yes, please.”   

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments