Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking for a Spanking F/M

12
3 Comments 3
86.1k Views 86.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Looking for a Spanking By Otkfme@comcast.net

When I was on Spring Break, I was spanked for squirting water on women by the beach, and then seeing their naked breasts as they shook off the water. The spanking taught me to give women more respect. But now I was back in Minnesota in college, and I was getting back to my old way of thinking. Women were quickly becoming just sex objects to me, and I thought another good spanking would get me back into the proper prospective.

So I looked into an alternative weekly paper called "Metro Pages". It had a large personal pages and it had a special section called "The Far Side", which dealt with various fetishes. I was surprised when I came across an ad that said, "SWF, experienced dom looking for naughty and bad boys/men for spanking/discipline. I will work with both novices and experienced individuals. Box #####."

I called the box number and left a short message with my name and telephone number. The following day, a woman with a very pleasing voice called me back. I told her about my spanking during Spring Break, and told her I felt I needed another spanking. She seemed very understanding and she seemed to be very capable of giving me a good spanking. I found out that her name was Kelly, that she was about four years older than I was, and she wanted to meet me.

We agreed to meet at a restaurant near her house so that we made sure we were comfortable with each other before she spanked me. I was to look for a tall blond haired woman, with a tight red skirt, in the lobby of the restaurant. I described myself to her, and we were to meet the next day for dinner.

When I got to the restaurant and spotted Kelly, she was really tall and beautiful. I introduced myself to her, gave her a rose, and we sat down and talked as we ate. Kelly was definitely in control of our conversation, but I still felt comfortable around her. She asked me more questions about wanting to be spanked, and we set up some safe words if I felt she needed to stop spanking me. Soon, our dinner was over and I paid for the meal. of course, and I was to follow her to her house.

She drove a new car and her house was only three blocks from the restaurant. The house had two stories and it was a fairly new home. When we entered her house I was surprised to see another woman. "This is Nancy, my roommate." Kelly said.

"Glad to meet you." I said.

"I'm taking Clyde upstairs to spank him. You can join us later, if you wish." Kelly said.

This sort of embarrassed me, since this was a new woman I had just met and now she knew I was about to be spanked and she might join in on my spanking.

"I'll be done with what I am doing in about ten minutes. I'd be happy to join you in spanking Clyde." Nancy said while I was going up the stairs.

Kelly opened the door and I was told to walk in, take off all of my clothes, including my shoes and socks, and wait for her to return. She turned on the light and quickly shut the door behind me. The room looked similar to the room Jane had when she spanked me during Spring Break. But this room had more spanking implements hanging on the walls and more strange looking furniture. I quickly took off my clothes, neatly folded them and put them in the corner, and sat down on the only chair in the room.

Soon the door opened again, and Kelly walked in. Now she was dressed in a black leather outfit that had a plunging neckline and it looked similar to a one-piece bathing suit. It had a zipper in the front that went between her breasts and her legs. Kelly said, "Stand up. These are the ground rules during your spanking. You are only to speak when spoken to, address me as 'ma'am', and follow my every command without hesitation. If you don't respond quickly to my commands, your spanking will be even more intense. Do you understand, Clyde?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, ma'am." I quickly said.

"That's better. Let's begin by you standing up, I'll sit on the chair and I'll examine your body." After she sat down, she pulled my body next to hers. Then she played with my cock and balls. I was already aroused at just looking at her body and this made me even more erect. "Now turn around and put your hands on the top of your head so that I can see your spankable butt." Now I felt her hands all over my ass cheeks.

"Very nice ass you've got for spanking. So let's begin. Follow me!" She led me over to a bed in the room. After sitting down, Kelly said, "Now lay on the bed so that your penis is between my legs, and your weight is on the bed."

As soon as I was over her lap, she pulled me towards her and put her legs together.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

Now I was held in place so that I couldn't move. Then my spanking started. She would alternate between pain and pleasure. Sometimes I was tickled, or soothed with her hand, other times she would spank me really hard and fast. I really didn't know what to expect next.

"Now that your butt has turned a nice pink color, lets move on to another way of spanking you. Stand up and follow me, but do not rub your bottom." We went over to a padded spanking horse. She put both ankle and wrist cuffs on me, and then I was secured to the spanking horse. Kelly secured me in such a way that my legs were spread and my cock and balls were dangling down.

"Let's see how you respond to this." Kelly said. She showed me the riding crop she had in her hands and she began to flick it in the tenderest parts of my inner thighs and also at my cock and balls. This caused me to jerk about a bit.

"Be a good boy and hold still." Then she continued with the crop. Kelly also used on me various paddles and other implements. She would take each one off the wall, show it to me and spank me with it. It was interesting to me the different sting I felt with each implement.

Next, I heard the door open and Nancy walked in. She was also wearing a similar outfit as what Kelly had on. "I'm happy you could join us. I was about to give Clyde six strokes of the cane. Why don't you cane him while I run off and make a quick phone call." Kelly said.

"Sure, I'd be happy to." Nancy said. Then I heard the door closed and felt Nancy's hand rubbing my ass. I felt so embarrassed. Nancy was a woman I had just met and now she was able to see me completely naked, with my legs spread apart, and she was about to cane me. "Kelly does a really good job of spanking men." Nancy said. "Your ass is nice and red all over. It must feel real warm."

"It does feel really warm and tingling." I said.

"Let's change your position. I'm going to release you, don't rub your ass, and I'll put you on the wooden X."

It felt good to be released from being bent over the horse, but now I was being secured to a large wooden X on one wall. My arms were spread apart above my head and my legs were spread wide apart.

"Have you ever felt the cane, before?" Nancy asked.

"Only once," I answered. "It left welts on my ass that lasted a week."

"Then you know what to expect. I'm going to give you six strokes of the cane. That way you will really be able to feel that you have been spanked. Get ready."

Then I heard the whistle and felt the red-hot sting of the cane on my ass. It made me jump a bit, but I didn't move much because I was secured to the wooden X.

I thought that my spanking would be over with after the sixth stroke, but then Nancy said, "I want to finish off you spanking by putting you on the bodyboard." I was released from the wooden X and she walked me over to the bodyboard. This was a large flat piece of wood that had a bar that went through the middle of it. It was suspended from a stand, and it allowed the bodyboard to revolve around the center metal bar. It had holes in it, one for your head, one for your chest, and one for my cock and balls. I had to step up on it when the board was in a vertical position. Then Nancy put it in a horizontal position, and secured my body to it using rope and straps. My arms were at my sides, and my ass was totally exposed. Nancy put the board back into a vertical position, and she put nipple clamps on my nipples. I was next moved to a 45-degree angle, and Nancy put weights on my cock and balls. It was an unusual feeling for me because I could watch what she was doing, but I couldn't do anything about it. Then I heard the door open and Kelly walked in.

"I'm glad you're here." Nancy said. "I was about to finish Clyde off, and I could use your help. Why don't you spank him while I milk him." Nancy then took off the weights and started to stroke my erect penis. Meanwhile, Kelly had grabbed a paddle and started to spank me. It was very exciting for me, and soon my white cum was squirting into Nancy's hands. My body jerked and relaxed. Soon I felt the rope and straps being taken off my body, and I was released from the bodyboard.

I thanked the two women for my spanking, and then I was allowed to dress. Now I know that I can call Kelly and Nancy if I need another spanking.
Published 
Written by Otkfme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments