Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Malena

"Makaela's beautiful sister is punished, for the first time."

20
3 Comments 3
35.0k Views 35.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Malena sat thinking about her sister, Makaela. Malena had just watched her sister being thoroughly spanked. Her sister bent over a chair, while her mother had stood behind her with a wicked switch. The house was filled with the 'swishhh' of the switch, and Makaela’s shrill screams of promising to be a good girl and begging for it to stop. Her mother did not stop spanking Makaela until every inch of her bottom and upper thighs were crimson.

Malena looked almost exactly like her sister. Incredibly beautiful. Petite 5’2 with long, silky black hair. Big cute eyes, a cute button nose and full pouty lips. Just like her sister, Malena’s body was nothing but feminine curves. She had big breasts, and a very plump and firm bottom. The sisters were bombshells. Men fell head over heels for them, while women looked on jealously.

When Makaela was spanked, Malena always watched her sister’s big butt dancing, as she was being thrashed, and wondered if her bottom would jiggle like that. In all of Malena’s 19 years, she had never been spanked. Her mother had slapped her once, but she had never done anything to warrant the type of thrashing her sister was receiving. Makaela was a sweet girl, but just too full of herself. Malena was a little full of herself too. Why shouldn’t she be? She could have any man she wanted and, by pouting and accentuating her ample body, she could get anything she wanted.

It was that self-centeredness that had caused Malena to be in her current situation. Her boyfriend had suspected her of cheating and called her out on it. Malena had been flirting everyday, with another guy, but she had lied to him. She told him that she could have any man she wanted, because she was the most beautiful girl on campus and then she had cruelly dumped him.

For a second, it had felt good, knowing that she had deeply hurt someone. But then, remorse and sadness had paralysed her. She thought of all the sweet times she'd had with her boyfriend, Jack. He had held her gently and wiped her tears, when she cried. No matter what she wanted, he would get it for her. He got jealous easily, but his girl was one of the two most sought-after girls on campus.

It was a beautiful day and she was enjoying summer break. She had on good-sized silver hoop earrings, that made her look incredibly sexy. She wore a tight, white tank top, that barely reached below her pierced navel, and pink booty shorts. Her big rear accentuated and her bare sexy legs literally made everyone drop what they were doing and stare, when she walked by.

Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore and began to walk down the street. Jack lived in the same rich neighborhood as her. Their houses were close, his was just down the street. She got to his door and just stood there. Finally she rang the bell.

Jack answered the door. Firstly, his gaze was drawn to her nicely exposed body but then his eyes filled with scorn.

“Have you come to tell everyone in this neighborhood that I cried, when you broke up with me? Telling the whole campus was not enough, now you have to do it at my home too?” He asked, his eyes flashing with anger.

“No, Jack! It’s not like that...” She tried to explain before he cut her off.

“I HATE you! I honestly wouldn’t care if you died! You destroyed my world, then humiliated me, in front of our whole campus. Malena, I hate you with everything that I am,” he finished.

Malena felt her body shaking with sobs

“I’m so sorry Jack.”

“Stop with the act ok? You’re not fooling me anymore. That 'cute girl' shit doesn't work on me. Ok, you're sorry. Now piss off!” Jack said, looking indifferently at the sobbing girl.

“I love you,” Malena whispered, softly.

When they were in a relationship, Jack always told her that he loved her, but she had never once said it to him. She refused to say it. She had even refused to give Jack the respect he deserved, after all that he had done for her.

“Leave now!” Jack almost shouted.

“I can’t!” She said, looking up at him with big eyes, which were shimmering with tears.

Jack was about to shut the door in her face, but he couldn’t.

“We were together. We had our shot and then we broke up. You did everything that you could to humiliate me and now you love me? What am I supposed to say to that?”

“Please let me make it up to you. You can humiliate me. I’ll do anything you want baby,” she promised.

Jack stared at her. Guys all over campus had laughed at him as they heard voicemails of him, crying and begging for her to take him back. She had taken the liberty of letting everyone hear.

“I want to humiliate you!” He sneered.

She still loved him and needed him, so she accepted her fate. She didn’t care about what he would do to her. Malena knew that she didn’t deserve him. That she was a bad person and she had purposely hurt him. She made up her mind. When she got home she would tell her mother what she had done and ask for a long and hard bare-bottom spanking.

Jack came back in with a camera on a tripod and set it down, so that it was in a perfect position to view them.

“You once told me that your sister gets spanked, but that you have never have been, on that juicy bottom,” he said, looking at her.

He then pulled out a hard paddle and also a rattan cane, from behind a chair.

Malena looked shocked, “You’re going to spank me?”

He gave her a harsh look.

Malena remembered that she deserved it and softly asked, “How do you want me?”

“Put your hands on the couch and bend over,” he replied, and she did as she was told.

Jack had never seen a more beautiful sight. Malena’s butt was just so big and perfect.

“Spread your legs, and arch your back,” he commanded and, again, she complied.

He went to the camera and turned it on. Then he then went over to Malena and rubbed the paddle on her pink, bootyshort-clad butt.

He swung the paddle, with all the thoughts of how much this girl hurt him. He brought it down hard, on her perfect behind.

The paddle cracked hard, squishing her butt cheeks up, then they jiggled back into place, as the paddle left her. She shrieked and got up grabbing her bottom. She rubbed vigorously. She couldn’t believe how much it hurt.

She looked over at him and saw him glaring. She obediently bent over, arched her back and pushed her bottom out, for her punishment, as she had seen her sister do. She felt the paddle being rubbed over her bottom.

Jack brought the paddle down, much harder than before. It made a lovely cracking sound, as it connected with her fat butt.

Malena screamed and bounced on her toes, bending her back and gasping. But she was determined to stay in position and take her punishment. She arched her back and presented her bottom again, closing her eyes in anticipation.

Jack felt a slight pang of guilt, as he heard his ex-girlfriend sniffle, as though she was about to cry.

AliciaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaTease

He thought about how much pain he had went through, because of her, and brought the paddle down much harder, on her big stupid-bitch butt.

Malena shrieked at the top of her lungs and squeezed the chair cushion as hard as she could.

“Jack, I’m so sorry! I'm so, so sorry!” !he squealed and pushed her face into the pillow, dissolving in sobs.

Jack heard her crying apologies against the pillow.

“Get up, and bend over, with your legs together,” he told her.

Crying, she did as she was told. Jack looked at his ex-girlfriend's full thighs. He brought the paddle down, hard, right below her bottom, at the tops of her thighs. He heard her howl and she stamped her feet.

She was crying hard now.

“I’m so sorry, Jack. I love you!” She sobbed, over and over again.

He walked over to her, still bent over, and gently slid her booty shorts down. She was wearing a skimpy thong so he could see her big glowing red cakes. He then pulled down her sexy thong and slid his finger down the crack of her ass.

Her body shivered in response. She stepped out of her fallen clothing, as he took her hand.

“Take off the rest of your clothes,” Jack commanded.

Malena’s face flushed, as she pulled her shirt off, then unclasped her bra, setting her big firm breasts free. Her body felt hot with embarrassment. She knew she was being recorded, naked. Her small nipples were hard and she could feel sweat on her body.

“Put your hands on your head!” Jack commanded.

Malena did as she was told. She stood in front of the camera, completely naked, as Jack disappeared for a moment. When he came back, he was carrying a few things. He picked up a pair of nipple clamps, each with a pink weight at the end. Her eyes opened wide, with anticipation.

She felt the man, she still loved, take her nipple and twist and pull, making her squirm.

“Jack, I’m nervous,” she whispered.

He looked at her, lovingly, “I will not take you past your limit, honey. But you have to be punished. Do you understand?”

She felt safe in Jack’s hands and said, “Yes, sir.”

She looked down, nervous, as he squeezed the clamp, as it closed over her tender left nipple. She had never felt such wonderful pain.

“JACK!” She cried.

Her cries were answered simply with the second weighted clamp being attached to the nipple of her right breast.

She could hear herself squeal, but something deep in her loved it. Deep inside her, she had a need to be humiliated and punished.

“Bend over the couch, and spread your legs for me,” Jack told her.

She did as she was told. It made her breasts hang below her, with the weight of the clamps pulling her nipples. Malena was sobbing. She wasn't sure she could take it, but knew she deserved it.

Jack came around, so she could see him. He held a 5 inch piece of ginger, peeled and shaped like a butt plug. She looked at him, questioningly.

“You are not to move from your position. Is that understood?”

“Yes, sir,” Malena replied.

“Spread your bottom”

Her face burning, Malena reached back and spread herself wide, for her boyfriend. She had done this before, when she was bent over for Jack, during sex, she had spread her big butt so that he could press into her pussy. This time it felt rather humiliating.

She felt something cold being pressed against her asshole. She had never had anything in her butt before

“J-Jack...” She stammered.

“Relax your bottom.”

She did, and he slowly pushed the cold ginger into her ass. She gasped, as it was secured there, by the wide base.

Content, he told her, “Cross your hands behind you.”

She did and felt Jack tie her hands up.

It took a moment but slowly she felt a burning, that turned into raging fire.

“OH MY GOD JACK! OWWW PLEASE! OH, MY GOD! TAKE IT OUT! I'M SO SORRY!” she shrieked.

Her asshole was on fire, it was almost unbearable. Her pussy was soaked from this new punishment. Jack let a moment pass, listening to her yell, before picking up the cane. He brought it down, hard, on her fat bottom. He began to bring the cane down hard, over and over.

Malena had never felt such pain, or pleasure. Her breasts were sore, as the clamps pulled her nipples. Her asshole was burning and Jack was whipping her with the cane. Even though she was shrieking at the top of her lungs, the ginger in her bottom still made her aroused. She felt her juice dripping down her thighs. She wanted it to end, felt that she couldn't take it, but she also wanted it to continue. She wanted Jack to cane her, harder.

After 15 minutes, at the height of the burning from the ginger and the caning, Malena exploded, as orgasm after orgasm drenched her thighs, and his carpet, with her juice. Malena thought her orgasms would never end as the juice ran down her thighs. Jack stopped caning her and smiled at her beautiful scarlet ass. Forty welts from the top of her bottom to the tops of her thick thighs.

Malena had never looked more beautiful she dripped with sweat and juices, her big red ass high in the air.

Jack gently helped her up and stroked the long hair, that was stuck to her forehead, with sweat. He wiped her face, then he gently removed the clamps, she squealed as they came off. He untied her and she sobbed in his arms, telling him that she loved him, over and over, still with the ginger in her bottom.

Malena had wiped her tears away as best she could, as she stood outside Jack’s house, preparing to walk home.

“Thank you for punishing me,” she said softly.

After a moment she asked, “Are you going to show everyone the video of my spanking?”

That had been Jack’s plan, but as he looked at his punished girl, he remembered her voice as she had told him that she loved him.

“No. Nobody is going to see my girl naked, but me,” he replied.

They kissed, deeply.

Malena walked slowly home. Her bottom was so sore it was hard to walk. Jack had let her wear a pair of his sweat pants, because her bootyshorts showed a good amount of her red and welted thighs.

When she got home, her mother had already left for work. Her bottom burned so badly that she began to cry and she ran to her sister’s room. She opened the door to find Makaela naked on her bed her big bottom also scarlet, and glistening from cooling cream.

Makaela got up and looked at her beautiful sister. Malena ran to her big sister and hugged her, crying hard. Malena slid her pants off and showed Makaela her sore bottom. She removed her clothing, so both sisters were standing naked in the room. Malena bent over and let her sister apply cooling cream to her sore behind. Malena kissed her sister on the lips, letting her tongue massage Makaela’s. Both sisters loved each other so much. They had both been punished for their misbehavior and were now wet and turned on. They lay in each others arms, soft naked bodies pressed together, crying, as their sore bottoms kept them up all night.

Published 
Written by Sylvia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments