Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Tessmacher’s Punishment

"Secretary gets punished"

38
9 Comments 9
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Miss Tessmacher sat at her desk, typing a memo for the fourth time, trying to make sure it was perfect. She was nervous, Mr. Greavey said if she made another mistake he would see her in his office for disciplinary action. She wasn't sure what that meant, but she knew she could not lose this job.

Miss Tessmacher was a young beautiful woman, a little shy but she loved her job and what she was doing for Mr. Greavey. He paid her very well and the other ladies in the office treated her very nicely. She felt like she truly found her home.

As she was typing, she jumped as the intercom buzzed. "Miss Tessmacher, come to my office please," Mr. Greavey said, clicked the intercom shut off, leaving no chance of reply. Grabbing her notepad, she hurried to the office door.

Doris, one of the older ladies in the office, smiled sweetly and said, "Good luck, sweetie."

She walked through the door and walked towards Mr. Greavey's desk. "Secure that hatch, Miss Tessmacher," he said. Mr Greavey was a former navy man and that meant for her to lock the door. She nervously turned back and locked the door per the request. "Please sit down, Miss Tessmacher."

Doing as she was told she sat down straightening her what at this moment seemed too short skirt, she looked at Mr. Greavey, he was dashingly handsome, greying temples he was at least twenty years her senior. He commanded attention and respect. She had never felt this way around any other man, but her boss made her wet just looking at him.

"Miss Tessmacher, do you like working here? Let me clarify before you answer, I have asked you to be careful with your assignments, which to my knowledge, you said you were fully capable of completing when I hired you. Was that not a true statement?" he asked so calmly yet he was staring at her so fiercely. 

"Yes, Mr. Greavey, I love working here, and yes, I believe I am doing my assignments to the best of my ability. Which I stated I was capable of when you hired me," she answered tentatively. He made her so nervous and flushed.

"Miss Tessmacher, I have found another error in a letter you sent to Mr. Royce from Sentec Systems, do you remember the letter? We sat in here and I dictated it to you, you said you had it. Yet when I received a call from Mr. Royce to clarify a sentence, I was not only embarrassed but quite exacerbated with your performance. So I am sorry, Miss Tessmacher, but I am afraid we will no longer be needing your services. Please clean out your desk. I'll make sure Doris gets you your final check." He spoke to her very plainly.

She looked at him in shock, with a tear rolling down her cheek she whispered to him, "Mr. Greavey is there anything else we could do instead of termination? I love this job, I am so sorry I made a mistake I won't make anymore. I will be three times more diligent. May I please have another chance?" she almost begged.

Mr. Greavey smiled a deep knowing smile, this was not his first rodeo and now would come the true test, "What other form of punishment could there be, Miss Tessmacher? Your error made me look incompetent. I am very irate. I do not like being made to look a fool. Would you like that?"

"Nn-oo, no sir, I would not like that at all, clearly any other form of punishment would be preferable to termination, sir, anything," she pleaded.

"Ok, Miss Tessmacher, I am going to punish you. If you say stop or argue in any way there is the door. Is that understood? I mean any argument, even hesitation, that leads me to believe you are not serious about saving your job. Do you understand me?" he stated very sternly.

"Oh yes, sir, I understand I will do whatever you want, accept any punishment you decide on," she said, hoping to save her job.

"Very well, young lady, stand up and come to the end of my desk here and bend over at the waist and lean over the desk with your arms draped down." She got up and did as he asked, not sure where this was going, nervous but wanting to save her job.

"This is your last chance to leave, Miss Tessmacher. If you stay, you accept this punishment and keep your job, or you can leave right now, what do you wish to do?" giving her one last chance to escape, he hoped she was desperate enough to stay. For he had hired her with this very moment in mind, for several weeks he had been concocting a plan to accomplish this very moment and here he was on the precipice of his current most important desire.

"I wish to stay, sir," she said quietly not sure what was about to happen, not thinking it could be worse than termination.

"Very well, Miss Tessmacher, you have made your choice and now you must accept your punishment as I see fit." He reached under the desk and produced a leather cuff that he attached to her left wrist, then moved to the other side of the desk in a fashion and speed belying his age and secured her right wrist.

She was secured to the desk before she realized really what was going on. It finally dawned on her that she was completely helpless now; Mr. Greavey could do anything, literally anything he wanted to her. She lay there on the desk, slightly struggling against the bonds holding her down, while she was doing that she felt a little too late to feel similar cuffs going around her ankles holding her completely still, bound to this very heavy and ornate desk.

She trembled as she felt his hands rub softly across her back, then she became terrified when he raised her skirt up over her hips exposing her little pink panties for him to see.

"Sir?" she breathed softly.

"Yes, Miss Tessmacher," he answered back.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross

"What are you doing?" she asked softly, then gasped as he pulled out a pair of scissors and cut both sides of her panties and quickly put them on his desk in front of her face. She felt the heat of embarrassment turn her cheeks bright crimson, realizing that Mr. Greavey could now see her naked behind.

Smiling at her predicament, he said simply, "This is your punishment, Miss Tessmacher. Was I not clear in my intentions? Did you not just agree to whatever punishment I saw fit to perform on you, to save your position here at my company?"

 She nodded, "Yes, sir, I did agree to this."

He thought, Good, she has accepted her fate. Now let's see how she takes it.

 Miss Tessmacher shivered as she felt his hand caress her ass, he grabbed her cheek feeling its tightness and heft. Mr. Greavey leaned down close to her and whispered in her ear, "Miss Tessmacher, I am about to spank you with my belt. You have been spanked before, I am assuming. My question to you is, would you like something to help you from alerting everyone in the outer office of your predicament or do you believe you will have enough control to keep quiet?"

Thoughts flying through her head at a million miles an hour. What had she gotten herself into? Of course, she had been spanked as a young girl for misbehaving but never as an adult and certainly not in any kind of situation like this. The question of whether she would be able to be quiet during an adult spanking never crossed her mind. She heard herself say out loud, even though she wasn't sure she said it, "I can stay quiet, sir."

"Very well. I will be starting in a moment and I will tell you when I am done. I am gently reminding you that even though these walls and the office door are very thick, they are not soundproof. Are you ready?"

Before she could even say the word yes, she heard the whistle of the belt through the air and felt it wrap around her ass, "Owww!" she cried out.

Regaining her composure just before the second strike hit, she grunted in intense pain as the belt seemed to bite her ass. As the spanking continued, she lost all sense of time; she became one with the belt as each time it landed on her ass. The sharpness of the pain became a dull low hot throbbing as it continued. Then it became a screaming fire of heat burning her. She could feel the tears pooled beneath her face as the beating seemed to go on forever, she didn't know what was worse, the beating or looking at her panties there on the desk in front of her face. She could feel her embarrassment rise as she stared at her pretty pink cut in pieces panties, knowing her boss was not only looking at her ass but whipping it with a belt.

As these thoughts went through her head, she felt a new sensation, she felt a hand run up between her legs, reaching to the apex, she felt his hand cup her mound, she blushed even harder, not because he touched her, but because it felt so good, she wanted more. Her pussy was soaked as the hand caressed her and she ground her body into the hand wanting more, needing more.

"Miss Tessmacher, do you want something?" Mr. Greavey asked her softly.

Again, she heard her voice, but wasn't sure she said it, "Fuck me, sir!!" she could feel her whole body flush with heat and embarrassment.

She heard Mr. Greavey unzip his slacks, she felt her body screaming for him as his rock-hard cock touched her burning ass. She felt him maneuver down and placed the head of his cock at her entrance. She didn't wait; she thrust her ass back as far and as hard as she could as his cock slid into her hot wet pussy. He felt so good as he thrust into over and over she was completely helpless a groaning, soaked mess as he fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked. His animalism burned her core as he used her; or was she using him? She couldn't tell anymore; not only that she didn't care anymore, she just wanted more and more of him.

She felt him tense up as he completed inside her. At that moment, she lost it and screamed her pleasure, not caring about anything but his cock deep inside her. She almost cried again when she felt him pull out of her. She wanted more, she felt him leave the room, she heard water running in the washroom attached to his office. She felt a warm washcloth begin to wash her lower body, ass, pussy and down her legs, everywhere soaked with her pussy juice. Somewhere along the line, she was freed, because he lifted her up into his arms as he carried her over to his sofa.

She curled up into his arms as he rubbed her hair and gently kissed her forehead. She held onto him and didn't want to let go. He felt so safe, strong. She felt a happiness she had not felt in a long time.

Where had he gotten tea? As she sipped from the cup he held to her lips, she drank it quickly and she thought she heard him say, "Thank you, Doris."

After the tea, she fell asleep in his arms. She felt him tapping on her shoulder softly. "Miss Tessmacher, it's time to go home, my dear."

"Home?" she looked confused.

"Our meeting started at 11am, I have been in here all day?"

Now she was embarrassed she didn't get any of her work done today.

 "Yes, my dear, you fell asleep after Doris brought us some tea. You must be famished. Would you like to get some food?" he asked her as she was still in his lap.

She looked into Mr. Greavey's eyes at how soft they were as he looked so adoringly at her, she snuggled into his shoulder and whispered, "Yes, sir."

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments