Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - It Can Happen

"Tony wished Angela would spank him as he met her again outside her house"

28
9 Comments 9
13.8k Views 13.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Tony couldn’t resist it just as he had been unable to resist talking to Angela whenever he saw her. They were long-standing neighbours. Tony was fifty-four-years-old and Angela lived next door and was now thirty-two-years-old. 

It had started as flirting between the two of them, except it was Angela doing the flirting. When Tony visited some years earlier and they played cards it was Angela who would steal glances at Tony and when Tony caught her eye it was Angela who blushed. That carried on which Tony never minded as he found Angela attractive to look at, very pleasant to be with, and she had a haughty commanding tone of voice which he found very much to his liking. 

Initially, Tony just thought it was a crush that Angela had on him because of their age difference and he never made any advances himself. At least not until she had turned eighteen-years-old when they were walking back from the shops together and chatted the whole way and that was when Tony really noticed Angela’s ‘Do as I say,’ tone of voice that brought out his long-held fantasy of submission. 

Indeed, Tony had always fantasised about being submissive to women. For many years he had been a people watcher but in the main, he watched women who were a good few years older than himself and imagined himself across their laps being spanked. As the years passed by it all remained a fantasy but it changed to women his own age and then to women younger than himself who he would be answerable to in his fantasy world. It was natural he supposed as he got older.

Everyone found Angela attractive. She was five feet ten inches tall, had long light brown hair, a figure to die for being slim with full breasts, a flat tummy, and well-toned legs and arms, and always smiled happily.

In fact, Tony realised that Angela turned heads wherever she went. After all, a tall girl with long hair, full breasts and great legs was always going to be admired, as much by women as by men, notwithstanding Angela’s sexual preference. In fact, she was straight but still women turned their heads and gazed as Angela passed by them.

Today was really hot and Angela was out at the front of her house wearing a red vest top and very tight white cotton shorts which showed off her gorgeous legs beautifully.

Tony saw Angela through the window and, unable to stop himself, went outside and as he got closer made out that he hadn’t expected to see Angela and, double-taking, smiled and said a cheery, “Hullo, Angela.”

Angela had seen Tony coming down his pathway and was used to him finding any excuse to come up to her and chat. She didn’t mind at all as she still fancied him and liked the way he stared at her. She was used to people looking and she liked how Tony would look as though he wanted to ask her out but didn’t dare. Sometimes it did verge on leering, though, which she felt he shouldn’t do, and, if she hadn’t known him for so long and was used to his ways, would probably have made her uncomfortable. However, as she had known Tony so long she never made her feelings known and just smiled and replied, “Hi, Tony. Enjoying the weather?”

In fact, Tony found the weather unbearably hot which was why he was wearing just some white swimming trunks. He had been sunbathing and when he saw Angela and didn’t have time to put his t-shirt on for fear that she might have gone back inside. “It’s too hot for me, Angela,” he replied with a smile.

That was when it all went wrong. Angela was looking at Tony’s face and was about to ask a question about his car when she realised that he was leering at her legs.

Tony licked his lips as he got close to Angela and saw her pretty face. However, he just couldn’t stop himself looking at her legs. She wasn’t usually in shorts and these were really short and very tight shorts. He was miles away thinking about how he would love to kiss her legs and of course her inner thighs and dreamed of giving her tongue sex whilst she gave him a hand-job.

Angela saw how Tony wasn’t looking at her face but was staring at her legs. That was just like the guys at work or on the train, she reminded herself, and whilst on the one hand it was sort of complimentary, on the other it was debasing as they had no relationship outside work. In fact, at work, there were now edicts telling all staff not to stare at staff of the opposite sex. Of course, everyone knew it was mainly the men staring at the women but being politically correct they had to direct the edict at both sexes.

Angela was a major driving force behind the edict as she had complained to HR about one of the managers who was almost constantly staring at her.

Angela thought about the edict and wondered if something similar could be imposed by the neighbourhood watch. She had plenty of time to think about it as Tony just kept on staring at her legs. Maybe that wasn’t so bad as him staring at her breasts, she pondered, with a smile. After all, she didn’t mind Tony leering at her as it gave her the upper hand and he was always so helpful whenever she asked him to do anything for her. In addition, she still liked him just as she had done for years as he was personable, when not distracted by her body, and she enjoyed chatting to him.


Tony just couldn’t take his eyes off those legs. He liked that they were slim but, actually, her thighs would make a great lap to bend across, and, once over her lap, he would have such a great close-up view of her legs. He even bet her calf muscles would tense sexily when she spanked him. How could he get her to spank him, he wondered? Of course, he couldn’t, because if she did it would get around and he would be so embarrassed. 

As Tony seemed intent on just staring at her legs, Angela put her hand to her mouth and coughed hoping to distract him and make him look away from her legs and at her face. It worked and suddenly he was looking again at her face but blushing, which Angela also loved to see as again it gave her the upper hand.

Angela decided to have some fun at Tony’s expense as well. There had been a popular BDSM film on TV last night and as they were chatting Angela asked Tony, “Did you watch the porn film last night?” She called it porn on purpose and smiled to herself when it was clear that Tony knew exactly what she was referring to.

“I did, Angela,” he replied, blushing, but now looking at her face. Then after a moment he thought, how come Angela watched it as surely she wasn’t into that kind of thing or was she? “Did you?” he asked, blushing an even deeper shade of red, and he felt an erection coming and in fact it didn’t stop and he knew his trunks were bulging out.

Angela saw Tony’s embarrassment and wondered if it was more than she had expected. It was a story about a man who fell under the spell of a dominatrix. Angela had enjoyed watching it as she had more than a hankering to dominate her boyfriends and disciplining them seemed to be a natural extension of that. She hadn’t found a boyfriend who thought the same, mind you, and most looked on her as a stupid girl who didn’t have a sensible thought in her head. She wasn’t like that though and was training to be an accountant and had more brains than the men gave her credit for. Mind you, she had used that to her advantage over the years as well.

Now though, Angela focussed on the blushing Tony. She did a double take when she saw the bulge in his trunks as she had never registered one on Tony before. She looked him up and down though, making sure he saw her dwell on the bulge on his trunks. Did he fancy her, she wondered? Surely he must if he had a hard-on, she supposed. Well, if he fancied her and he watched the film yesterday did he have a fantasy of being dominated by a woman? Maybe it wasn’t just a fantasy but he had actually submitted to a woman who disciplined him, she wondered, and, if so, did they have sex afterwards, she even started to wonder. All these thoughts flashed through her mind in a second and still Tony was blushing as he waited for her reply.

Angela smiled as she replied, “I did, Tony. It was rather well done I thought,” she said with a smile. After a moments gap she asked, “Which bit did you like best,” and smiled as Tony blushed an ever-deeper shade of red.

Tony stuttered, “Oh, Erm, you know, the bit, erm, where the man, erm, well, came.”

Angela kept tight-lipped to stop herself laughing. She had liked that bit as well but for a different reason, she suspected. She asked sounding a bit naive which was a tone of voice she used at the office when trying to manoeuvre a man into a corner, “I don’t remember. Was that after she whipped him?”

Tony blushed even darker red, if that was possible, as he stuttered again. “Oh, erm, well, yes, erm, I think you are right there.”

Angela was suddenly thinking that Tony might really want to be disciplined and stepped closer to him and, leaning in towards him, said with a smile but so he would feel her breath and the closeness of her body, “You are such a naughty boy, Tony.”

Tony smiled and so wanted to kiss Angela on the lips. However, he didn't dare do that and just laughed.

Angela still kept a straight face but could have laughed out loud as she knew he was embarrassed. Had she caught him out, she even wondered again, and asked in an equally naive tone, “I know it’s only a fantasy story but have you ever wanted to be punished like that actor in the film?”

Tony was completely thrown by the question. Of course, only last night he had lain in bed thinking about the film and had fantasised about being spanked. More, he had pictured himself across Angela’s lap and not even the actresse's. So now as he glanced down again at Angela’s so sexy thighs he mumbled, “Oh I can’t answer that, not to a girl your age,” and kept on blushing.

Angela was sure now that Tony did have wishes to be submissive and asked, “Why don’t we go to yours and maybe discuss the film some more over a cold drink,” and as she made sure her breath covered Tony’s face she ran her hand up and down her bare thigh.

Tony was thinking really naughty thoughts about Angela and not just about being spanked by her. He wanted that, and had done for years, but now he wanted to have sex with her afterwards. That would be so cool, he thought. “It is hot and I guess I could do with a cooling drink,” he replied and again licked his lips.

Angela smiled as Tony acted the gentleman and signalled for Angela to go in front of him up the path to his house, knowing he would be looking at her bottom cheeks through her very tight shorts. She smiled even more as she watched him fumble with the front door key. A few moments later though they were inside and walked to the kitchen.

“Juice or water?” Tony asked sounding rather timid.

“How about a glass of wine?” Angela asked in a rather more forceful tone.

Tony jumped at the suggestion as he thought it would calm his jangling nerves. “Oh yes, wine is good, and I have a bottle of white in the fridge.”

Angela watched happily as Tony poured two glasses of wine and handed one to her before she asked him a couple of questions about the film which seemed to relax him although she saw that he was quickly gulping down the glass of wine and then poured himself a second. 

Tony offered Angela some more wine but she had only taken a sip, knowing that Tony would be more pliable if a little tipsy.

Tony did relax by the time he was halfway through his third glass and was once again staring at Angela’s bare thighs. This time Angela didn’t mind at all as she wanted Tony to embarrass himself, just as she used her figure when manipulating the men at work. Now, she thought naughty thoughts and asked, “What are you thinking of when you look at my thighs, Tony? Is it the dominatrix from the film?”

Tony almost spluttered into his wine glass and wasn’t thinking properly when he replied, “How did you know?” As soon as he had said that he looked up wide-eyed desperately thinking how he could change the answer but couldn’t and then noticed the smirk on Angela’s face.

Angela made her move. “Looking at my bare thighs is so naughty, Tony. I’ve seen you looking at me before and wondered what you were thinking but now I know. You want me to spank you and dominate you, don’t you?” It was said as a statement rather than a question and she was enjoying putting him under pressure like this.

Tony swallowed hard and wasn’t sure what to say. Sure, he did want Angela to spank him and had even fantasised about her caning him like a naughty schoolboy. He wasn’t sure whether she had similar feelings except he had already drunk too much to think straight. He swallowed again and gave a weak, “Yes,” before just staring at Angela’s face not sure whether she would agree or be mad at him. What he knew, though, was how much he loved her haughty voice.

Angela was getting more sure that Tony really did want her to discipline him and she supposed in all truth that she quite liked the idea of doing it. She would prefer to spank several of the over-bearing men at the office but knew that wouldn’t happen but here was Tony, a neighbour and almost a friend, and so why not if he wants it, she argued with herself.

Angela decided that it would be fun and so stood up and looking down at the still seated Tony ordered, “Right you, follow me now.!” With that she walked out of the kitchen and into the dining room and went over to the dining table and turned a chair in to the room and sat down. She glared at Tony and, ignoring the fact he was twice her age, pointed to the floor by her side and snapped the order, “Stand there.”

AntonellaLombard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaLombard

Tony gasped at the strict tone of voice Angela was using which wasn’t as he had imagined but it was even better. She was so dominant and Tony just wanted to do as she said and immediately went and stood by her side. Once he did he looked down at her bare thighs and knew he was ready to bend across her lap. He looked up at her breasts, or at least as they pushed out her very tight vest although her cleavage was so visible, and his erection returned in moments.

Angela saw Tony look at her thighs and was even happier when she saw him gaze at her breasts. He was so like the men at the office, she realised, but the difference was that he was alone with her and clearly willing to have her discipline him, whereas the men at the office just wanted to have sex with her. Well, given the choice she certainly preferred the chance to discipline Tony as she had almost loving feelings for him.

Angela glared at Tony and ordered, “Push your trunks down to your knees and get across my lap.”

Tony knew there was no turning back and didn’t even want to. This was a fantasy he had dreamt of for so long and although it would no doubt be terribly embarrassing afterwards that hardly mattered. Not now anyway, and he quickly undid the tie lace and then put his thumbs inside the elastic of his trunks and yanked them down to his knees. He saw his now huge erection and was embarrassed as he saw Angela looking apparently surprised at it and so didn’t wait in case she changed her mind. He quickly and eagerly eased himself down across Angela’s lap loving how his erect penis pressed down on her bare thighs as he lowered his full weight on to her legs.

Angela couldn’t quite believe that Tony was yanking his trunks down and even less the stiff penis that had popped out. She saw the bulge in his trunks but somehow the reality of it took her a bit by surprise. However, she just took it as confirmation of his desire to be disciplined by her and it helped to tell her it wasn’t going to matter how hard she spanked him. Even so, she still wondered, as he bent across her lap, how could a man double her age submit to her so readily, but supposed it can’t be so uncommon. Maybe more accurately it was rare to actually happen but more than likely there were loads of men, and no doubt women, who wanted to be spanked and weren’t all that concerned if given the opportunity they were spanked by the more natural older person, or if given only one chance someone much younger than themselves.

Tony loved the submissive feeling of being across Angela’s lap. The feeling of acquiescence and seeing her upside-down legs so close to his face as well as the underside of her thighs, and his own legs dangling on the far side of the chair, all made it the most erotic of feelings. He was even sure his penis was getting even more erect than it was before now that it was pressing down on Angela’s bare thighs.

Angela put her palm on Tony’s bare bottom and rubbed in circles but actually could not wait to start spanking him. After all, she was getting revenge for all the times he ogled her, even though she had never really minded about it and saw it as a compliment. As she raised her hand though and took a quick look at the back of Tony’s head her mindset was how he was such a naughty boy who needed his bottom spanked really hard and as she brought her hand down as hard as she could on his far bottom cheek. She loved how his bottom swirled around and the quiet but audible gasp he gave.

Tony had been looking at the backs of Angela’s legs thinking how sexy they were even with them being upside-down as the spank landed which took him by surprise. It was a hard spank but most important was that Angela was spanking him just as he had fantasised for so long. As a string of spanks landed on what he reckoned were alternate bottom cheeks and he let out louder and louder gasps. He pictured Angela in her sexy tops and with her bare legs and, in particular, her oh so sexy bare thighs, and willed her to spank him long and hard. He had never been so close to her as he was today with his bare tummy and erect penis on her bare thighs and with her hand first rubbing and then spanking his bare bottom. He even pictured her looking lovingly at him in a maternal way.

Angela was focussed as she landed harder and harder spanks on her naughty boys’ bottom. She was going to give him a spanking to remember and as she turned his bottom deeper and deeper shades of red so she hoped she would spank him hard enough to make him cry. It wasn’t a spanking with any level of anger because she actually liked Tony, and not like a daughter even given their age difference, but as friends. She didn’t see anything wrong with one friend spanking the other nor that she being the younger of the two should stop her from being the one giving the spanking. More, she knew that if Tony needed to be spanked then who better than her to discipline him.

Tony felt his bottom stinging as the spanks continued to land but as well as the pain he felt aroused at the closeness of his bare skin to Angela’s and he found himself gyrating whilst on her lap.

Angela saw Tony’s movement and smiled as she really hadn’t expected anyone to be aroused during a spanking. She could understand maybe lying on your tummy and masturbating after a spanking but if Tony was turned on already then why not spank even harder? She remembered that spanking the backs of the legs stung even more than spanking the bottom cheeks and so happily redirected her spanks to the backs of Tony’s legs and as expected his gasps instantly grew louder. Mind you, he was still masturbating on her lap, she realised.

Tony hated the stinging but loved it as well and knew it was so erotic that Angela, as young as she was, was managing to spank him so hard. He couldn’t understand why he found it more erotic being spanked than, perhaps, seeing Angela naked with her beautiful breasts and no doubt suckable taut nipples and lickable pussy which may even be ever so wet by now. However, as he kept on looking at Angela’s upside-down bare legs he felt himself cum and as he did he groaned erotically.

Angela could tell that Tony had cum and smiled as she knew from masturbating herself that a lot of the sexual energy would leave him and the pain of the spanking would overtake all of his erotic feelings. So, she spanked him ever harder on his bottom cheeks and the backs of his legs and as he gasped and squirmed around on her lap so she knew he was really feeling the stinging caused by her spanking him and she loved knowing he was suffering under her hand.

Tony didn’t have time to really enjoy his orgasm as the spanks kept on landing and the stinging intensified quickly. He was now feeling much more the naughty boy who was being punished and he had to admit he still enjoyed that feeling of submission. 

Angela’s hand was stinging now although she was very sure that Tony’s bottom and the backs of his legs would be stinging far more. However, she told herself that next time, and she hoped there would be a next time, she would have to hand a belt or even a wooden-backed hairbrush, and really make him suffer. For now, though, she was happy she had spanked him well enough, and, looking again at the back of his head, ordered, “Get up, Tony.”

Tony didn’t really want to get up and would have preferred more time bent across Angela’s lap looking at her upside-down legs but he was eager to show her that he was going to obey her and eased himself up. As he stood so his hands rubbed his bottom and as he looked down at Angela’s lap he hoped he would make another visit there, and hopefully many. However, he also saw his cum on her thighs and was hugely embarrassed and said whilst blushing, “I’ll get a tissue and clean that off you.”

Angela smiled at the offer and watched Tony leave the room and return with a handful of toilet paper. She sat still as Tony mopped up the cum and, to be fair, she felt so aroused by him rubbing her thighs. She was more aroused as he rubbed her thigh with his hand afterwards and parted her legs hoping he would run his hand down her inner thigh and sure enough he did. After several rubs she quickly raised herself and pushed her shorts downwards catching her knickers and as they passed her knees she sat down again.

Tony was so delighted that Angela was aroused and happily rubbed her inner thighs and after she lowered her shorts and knickers and parted her legs he quickly ran his fingers along her pussy lips and, sure enough, they were very damp. He continued to caress her pussy lips and as she gasped erotically so he eased his fingers inside her vagina and flicked her taut clit and slowly but surely edged her towards an orgasm.

Angela was breathing deeply and quickly as she was getting more and more aroused and as Tony flicked her clit she knew it was far far better than masturbating. Don’t stop, she kept telling Tony silently but hoped her erotic gasps told him that anyway. They must have done because he kept going until she let out a long-gasping erotic sigh that signalled her cumming and even then his fingers continued to play with her so erotically.

Tony looked down at Angela’s beautiful face as he took her towards her orgasm and so wanted to run his hand down the front of her vest top and bra and clasp her nipple but held back hoping there would be other times he would do that.

As Angela recovered from her wondrous orgasm she opened her eyes and smiled at Tony who was still gently fingering her. “That was so cool,” she said still breathing heavily from the exhaustion if her orgasm.

“My pleasure,” Tony replied feeling happy with his own cumming.

Angela more or less fully recovered and, easing her knickers and shorts back up, effectively forced Tony to remove his fingers from her vagina.

Tony wanted to finger Angela forever but knew that wasn’t going to happen although still hoped that she would spank him again from time to time.

Angela stood up and, holding her arms out, said with a beaming smile, “Cuddle?”

Tony gratefully fell into Angela’s outstretched arms and as one arm went around his neck the other grasped and squeezed his bottom. 

“You naughty boy,” Angela whispered into Tony’s ear.

“Sorry,” Tony replied reckoning that Angela was still play-acting and he rather liked his bottom being squeezed because of the continuing closeness of Angela’s body to his own and the additional stinging feeling it gave him.

After a long hug, Angela released Tony and, stepping back, kept her beaming smile.

Tony couldn’t stop himself glancing at Angela’s breasts as they pushed out her vest top and then at her bare thighs.

Angela shook her head and cleared her throat which caught Tony’s attention and saw the disapproving look on her face. 

“Sorry,” Tony said quickly.

Angela looked angry as she stepped forward and grabbed Tony’s arm and as she turned him sideways brought her hand down on his bottom. She gave him another spank after each word, “Sorry ... does ... not ... do ... it. Don’t ... ogle ... me.”

Tony gasped after each spank and arched his back to try to increase the distance from Angela’s hand just as naughty boys did who were being smacked. After the smacks stopped and Angela let go of Tony’s arm he looked at Angela’s face and said a contrite, “Sorry.”

Angela nodded her head in apparent approval, but then threatened, “I will spank you the next time you ogle me so make sure you don’t. Understood?”

Tony did understand, and said again apologetically, “Sorry, Angela, I won’t do it again.”

Angela glared for a few moments more and then laughed. “Hey, Tony, you can ogle me again just so long as I get to spank you again. Now do you understand that?”

Tony relaxed enough to start to rub his bottom and replied ruefully, “I like that, Angela, for sure.” Tony knew he was never going to be Angela’s boyfriend but being spanked by her was the next best thing for him.

Angela liked Tony and now she had spanked him certainly wanted to spank him again, and maybe even regularly. She didn’t see him as boyfriend material but certainly as a friend and one who was happy to let her discipline him.

Tony blushed as he told Angela, “I love everything about you. Your hair, your beautiful face, your great figure, your lap, and, of course, your, ‘Do as I say,’ tone of voice. If I don’t ogle you then you can still spank me whenever you want as well.”

Angela smiled and replied, “I will then, but you had better give me finger sex every time.”

Tony was relieved and felt the day had gone really well for him. “I will for sure,” he replied.

Angela replied happily, “Then so will I spank you, for sure, even if you do cum on my lap.” 

They both laughed as Angela looked down and Tony followed her gaze and saw his huge erection which told them how he felt, and Angela knew that she was damp again. 

Tony kept on rubbing his bottom thinking of his next spanking and Angela made a mental note to make sure she spanked Tony in the next couple of days. Both knew they had an interest that excited them and which they would definitely share again, time and again, in fact.


 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments