Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbour’s Son Spanks Angie Before Sex Threesome

"Mum asks Steve to 'babysit' naughty me, but he spanks me and then we have sex ..."

52
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My name is Angie and this is what happened to me when I was sixteen, going on seventeen. To be fair to my Mum, I was a bit of a handful, smoking, bunking off school, staying out late and so on and she was running out of ways to keep me under control.

It was half term and Mum got called to go to a meeting forty-odd miles away. She’d be gone for a good few hours so she started calling everyone she could think of to keep an eye on me but was not having any luck. Then she called her next-door neighbour but the phone was answered by her young lad, Steve, who told her his mum was out.

Mum was desperate, so she asked Steve if he would come round and keep an eye on Angie. Steve said he was not keen on the idea and reminded Mum that he was only a few months older than Angie. What if she wouldn’t do what he said, how would that work?

Mum accepted what he was saying and kept trying to find someone but time was running out if she was going to get to her meeting so she called Steve back. He was still unsure how he’d keep control if she refused to do as she was told. I heard Mum, in desperation, telling Steve that she still uses corporal punishment on me and he could threaten me with that if need be. 

I yelled at Mum, but she had made up her mind.

Steve was still undecided and Mum, now panicking as she was late, told Steve that if necessary she would give him permission to spank me so it wouldn’t be just a threat.

Mum almost cried with relief as Steve accepted this and soon after, he knocked on our door. Mum called me down and told me that she had to go out and that Steve would be staying to look after me.

Steve looked like he was going to go so Mum quickly confirmed, in front of me, that she was giving him permission to use corporal punishment on me if that was needed. She was brooking no argument and after pointing out the cane and strap to Steve she gave a quick goodbye and she was off.

I was feeling very bolshy and annoyed with Mum for getting this lad to ‘look after me’. I put some music on very loud just to annoy him but he didn’t respond so I went out into the garden and came back with loads of dirt on my shoes. No response.

I had to annoy him somehow. I went right up to him and began to rub my dirty shoes on the carpet and that did it. 

“Right,” he said, "I’ve stayed calm long enough. It’s obvious you are trying to get a rise out of me and now you have. Strip down to your underwear, I am going to use the strap on your bottom." 

“You can’t make me.” I remained very firm and couldn’t see how he could force me.

After a few seconds, he said, “I’ve had an idea. I’m going to invite your friend Sarah to help me.”

Was he bluffing? Would Sarah actually come over and help undress me? Yes, she was my friend but I’d pulled some stunts in the past at her expense. 

“I don’t believe you’ll get Sarah to come over. And even if you do, she won’t help undress me.”

Moments later, he was on the phone, explaining the whole situation to Sarah and asking if she would come over to help him undress me. From the smile on his face, I gathered she’d agreed.

The doorbell rang and Steve let in Sarah, smirking at the situation.

I pleaded with Sarah not to help Steve strip me. I was desperate as I could see now that Steve was determined. “It’s not fair, me being undressed if you are fully clothed,” I cried, clutching at straws.

“That’s a fair point,” said Steve, “Sarah, perhaps you should be undressed to encourage Angie.”

“Yes,” shouted Angie. “What do you mean, undressed? You said down to my underwear.”

svetlana19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
svetlana19

“That was before your behaviour deteriorated. I’m going to cane you naked.”

Sarah had been listening to all this and appeared to be rather aroused at the idea. “I agree with Steve’s suggestion, but I think the fairest thing all round is if we’re all naked.”

Steve resisted, arguing that he was in charge. Sarah calmly reminded him that he couldn’t spank Angie without her help. He was trapped.

I couldn’t believe it, there I was fully dressed and watching Steve and Sarah remove their clothes, item by item until they were facing me, in just their underwear. 

Sarah came up to me and started to undo my blouse.

“Oh no,” I yelled, “not until you are both naked.”

After a moment's hesitation, Sarah removed her bra, and we both noticed the movement in Steve’s underpants. He was clearly taken by her small but firm tits but the tent in his pants grew more rapidly as she bent over to take down her nickers, displaying her shaved slit to us both. 

He realised he had no choice and swiftly pulled down his pants, a rigid, thick cock sprang out. Now I felt the juices running as I watched his erection swinging around.

I’d run out of options and began to take off my clothes. All eyes were on me as I took off my blouse, slipped out of my skirt and removed my tights. Fortunately, I was very happy with my body so I watched their faces keenly as I undid my bra and released my hard nipple tits. Sure enough, both nodded approval but Steve’s response was more evident and was not missed by Sarah either. 

Finally, I slid down my panties to reveal the juices running from my swollen labia. I could see that Steve was struggling to contain his throbbing erection. 

He sat on the arm of our sofa, pulled me over his lap, and began to spank my taut bum cheeks. I reached down and put my hand round his cock, and he groaned but spanked me harder. I wanted that cock in me but his spanking was starting to sting. 

He released me, and both Sarah and I noticed the precum almost running off the helmet, so pink and swollen.

He bent me over the arm of the sofa and moved between my legs to pick up the strap. As he reached over, his cock slid smoothly into my oozing slit. Now it was my turn to moan. I don’t think he meant to do that as he withdrew as he stepped back to use the leather strap, but Sarah’s eyes were on stalks. 

The hand spanking had stung but the strap was really painful and he seemed determined to make it a real punishment. 

Sarah’s eyes flicked from my reddening bum to Steve’s rigid member which swung around as he pummelled my bum. She seemed to come to a decision and moved round behind him and grabbed his cock. He lost his focus and turned to face Sarah as she continued to stroke his rigid member. They kissed passionately as he fondled her breasts and he entered her as they lay down along the sofa. She cried out and he yelled as they both came.

I was jealous as hell and wanted some of this. I lay down next to Steve and put his hand in my slit. He eased his fingers inside me until he found my clit which felt electric. Sarah joined in stroking my hard nipples, and I began to work on his softened cock. In no time he was aroused again, I moved round and took his erection in my mouth and felt it harden even more. He moved behind me, bending me over the sofa arm and spanked me again before entering me hard. I was in ecstasy, Steve thrusting deep while Sarah, lying under me on the sofa, sucked my hard nipples until I came in an explosion of sensations. 

The three of us ended up on a rug, touching and feeling so it was hard to know who was doing what, but it was amazing. 

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments