Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Headmistress Canes Sixth Former

"New headmistress will not tolerate sexism in school and spanks Mike with witnesses"

29
7 Comments 7
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I’m Angie, just started my A Levels in the lower sixth and I’m head girl at a Co-ed Grammar School in the North West. I play hockey in the first team so I’m pretty fit. Being a co-ed school it’s not always easy to concentrate as the boys get very competitive and are always joking around.

At the end of last school year, the headmaster announced he was moving on and we’d have a new head teacher for next year. He seemed to stress head teacher rather than head master, so it wasn’t much of a surprise that we got a headmistress, Miss Phillips. What was surprising was that she held strong feminist views and this was very evident at her first assembly. 

She told us that if this school was like most co-eds she’d worked in there would be innuendo, jokes about physical aspects of boys and girls and sexist put downs, etc. She went on to say that this would stop. Now!

She let that sink in before explaining how she intended to make sure it stopped. She explained that she’d briefed all her teaching staff to report any sexist behaviour from a boy or a girl. The first pupil who is reported for inappropriate sexist behaviour or words will be caned by her. She waited a few seconds then asked if there was a single student in this assembly who had a problem with what she proposed and told them to raise their hand. No-one did.

On our way to class, this was a major talking point, initially between us girls and then across the whole lower sixth. No-one had been caned at our school for two or three years so this was a big deal. Did she mean on the bum or across the hand? If it was on the bum would it be over clothes or bare? Whatever it was it made us all behave well for some time.

It couldn’t last of course and a week later, during a history discussion talking about ancient Egypt, Mike joked that Cleopatra was a big girl. He might have got away with that but he went on to reinforce his message, suggesting she was well endowed like ‘Angie’ here, nodding at me.

The room went quiet for a good ten seconds then Mrs. Watson asked Mike to come out to the front and repeat what he’d just said. Mike was a slim, muscled lad who normally moved around confidently but now he looked sheepish as he shuffled out to stand by her. She asked him again but Mike just looked at the floor and mumbled an apology. She told him to return to his seat and focus on his work but made it clear she would be reporting him to Miss Phillips.

A few of us were in the library during a free break when Miss Jenkins, the head’s secretary, came in and headed for Mike. Miss Jenkins can’t have been more than twenty, slim, dark-haired and as always she was dressed smartly but showing off her athletic figure. We didn’t hear what was said but Mike went white before hurrying out of the room. She then came over to me and asked me to go to Miss Phillips’ office and wait outside. She made sure I understood I was not in trouble.

I stood outside the office and waited. I could hear voices and then a loud “What?” from Mike. Soon afterwards, Miss Phillips and Miss Jenkins came out.

Miss Phillips turned to me, “I’m sorry you were the but of Mike’s sexist comments but he will regret it and to make him realise how serious this is I would like you to witness his punishment.”

I nodded but couldn’t think what to say. She then warned me that he would be wearing just underpants when we went back inside. At that point, there was a quiet knock on the door from the inside.

Miss Phillips opened the door and led us in. Mike looked horrified when he saw me and Miss Jenkins and tried to cover his crotch area. 

“Hands by your side, Mike,” she said firmly, “I have asked Miss Jenkins and Angie to witness your punishment. Perhaps after your punishment, you will realise that sexist behaviour is not acceptable in this school.”

She arranged a leather strap and a whippy looking cane to one side of her desk. “Remove your underpants and bend over here,” she told him.

Mike looked horrified, glancing between me and the attractive Miss Jenkins in the hope that this was a nasty dream. 

“Do you want Miss Jenkins to remove them, Mike?”

He realised he had no option and with all eyes on him, he slid his pants down releasing a semi-erect penis. He was forced to stand there naked while Miss Jenkins and I focussed on his growing cock. Miss Phillips cleared a few items off her desk ready for his punishment. During that time Mike was responding to the three attractive women who were eying his slim body and the growing erection. 

lahiana1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lahiana1

“Turn and face the desk,” she instructed. 

Mike turned and his penis now stood out rigidly, hovering over the desk. I noticed Miss Jenkins ease our legs apart and I felt my quim glow. Miss Phillips was the only one of us who didn’t seem to notice. 

“I am going to give you six strokes of the strap and then I will give you six strokes of the cane. Do not get up, do not try to protect your bottom or you will get extra strokes. Do you understand?” 

Mike was about to answer when he looked in horror as a big blob of precum slid off his throbbing cock and landed on the leather top of her desk.

‘Swish’ Miss Phillips flicked the strap across the head of his erection making it bounce. Mike yelled out and grabbed his cock, while she looked furious, “How dare you ruin my desk. Wipe that up immediately and get that thing under control or I will use this strap again. 

“Bend over.”

Mike bent over the desk but his rigid member, still oozing, rested on the leather top. She pulled him up then grabbed hold of his cock and pushed it down so that it was trapped against the front of the desk. I watched in awe, my juices were running now but I wished it was me who’d held his thick cock.

Miss Phillips picked up the strap, “Legs apart Mike,” before moving round to one side of him. I moved subtly to get directly behind and now I could see his hard penis trapped against the desk. 

Thwack,  thwack, thwack, the strap left satisfying red lines across his taut bum cheeks but he didn’t utter a sound. I think Miss took this to indicate she was being too lenient. 

Thwack!! a very hard stroke and Mike howled, pushing himself up from the desk, but he did well not to get up. He settled back down. Thwack! another stinger leaving a dark red mark across those adorable cheeks. Thwack, and the first part of his punishment was over.

“Get up and rub your bottom, Mike.”

Miss Jenkins gave a little shriek as Mike stood and began to rub his bum. His penis was now rigid and throbbing having been released from it’s trapped position. 

“You dirty boy,” Miss Phillips snarled, “hands on your head.”

As soon as he assumed this position she flicked the strap across the shaft twice and then two more flicks across the head. Again he cried out but kept his hands in place.

“I won’t warn you again if you are still in that state when I’ve finished your punishment.”

She bent him over the desk, again forcing his cock down between his legs against the edge of the desk before picking up the cane.

 She slid her hand between his muscled thighs to part his legs, lingering a little too long it seemed. How I wanted this role.

Swish, swish, swish, swish, such a satisfying sound punctuated only by Mike’s groans. 

Miss paused, then handed the cane to me, “as you are the one who was sullied by his sexist remarks I think you should deliver the last three strokes.”

Only two to go really but I wasn’t going to argue. This was my chance, so without hesitation, I forced my hand between those sexy thighs and slid my fingers around his thick cock before anyone could stop me.

Swish! I delivered a stinger and Mike yelled out. Perhaps I’d been a bit too enthusiastic. Swish, swish, they were hard but not brutal and Mike just gasped. 

“Stand up and rub your bottom, Mike” she instructed.

I had hoped Mike would not disappoint me and he didn’t, his cock was as erect as ever, rigidly pointing towards Miss Jenkins. She gave another shriek before she swallowed hard.

Miss Phillips did not give any warning this time and flicked the strap three times across the shaft. 

Mike grabbed his oozing cock, “Shit!”

“Don’t you dare swear in here,” she said, handing the strap to me, “I think you should complete this punishment, Angie.”

“Hands on your head, Mike,” I told him, trying to sound confident. 

He groaned as I pushed his foreskin back to reveal the large purple helmet at the end of his long cock. Then I began, enjoying this immensely. Flick, flick, flick, flick, flick, I was getting into my stride now, alternately striking the shaft and helmet until Miss gently stopped me.

“I think that’s enough for one day, Angie. 

She knelt down and examined Mike’s reddened still erect cock. She slid back his foreskin to check all was well, before instructing him to dress and return to class.

Miss Phillips thanked me for helping and told me to go back to class. I’m afraid I was far too excited and dashed to the loos where I began to stroke myself into an incredible, seemingly never-ending orgasm. Wow! 

I liked our new headmistress. 

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments