Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older Couple and the Grocery Cart

"A 22 year old man spanked by an older couple in their home."

11
3 Comments 3
23.6k Views 23.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
At 22, Tim really didn't have a care in the world. He was living with his girlfriend and had his circle of friends. Little did he know that one fateful trip to the grocery store would throw a wrench into his comfortable lifestyle.

He had picked up a few items from his list. After loading the trunk of his car with the groceries, he pushed the cart to the side, bumping it against the car next to him and started to get back into his car. But before he could, an older man in front of him saw him and started yelling. Tim was taken aback, he had never experienced a total Stanger yelling at him. What was he going on about?

"I saw you bump that car," the man yelled. "Are you going to just leave that cart there where it can scratch someone else’s car? You should take it back to the store or place it in one of those cart storage areas."

Tim just stared at him with disbelief for a second or two and then smiled and started back into his car.

"You don’t give a damn, do you?" the man said. "You don’t care about anyone but yourself."

Tim stood next to his car again. "Not really," he replied.

The man’s face turned red. "If you were my kid…."

"What?" Tim yelled back. "What would you do if I were your kid? Come on, tell me."

"I’d take you home right now and spank the daylights out of you," the man said.

"At my age?" Tim asked.

"How old are you?" The man asked, "about 25 or so?"

"No, I’m 22."

"Tell me this then kid, your parents ever spank you?"

"No," answered Tim.

"Never, not even once?" asked the man.

"Nope, they didn’t believe in it."

"Well I can tell," said the man, going towards his own car.

"Wait!" yelled Tim. "You mean to tell me that if I were your kid, you would take me home and spank me and somehow I would be a changed person? You spanked your own kids at my age?"

"Well, it was the Mrs. who did most the spanking in our house, but yes, it could change your life."

"Bologna!" said Tim.

"Tell you what kid, why don’t you take that challenge. Come home with me right now. I’ll discuss it with my wife to make sure she agrees and you’ll be over my knee within the hour. Just see if it doesn’t change your attitude."

Tim wasn’t sure why but he found himself getting in the man’s car. On the short ride to the man’s house, he wondered why his parents never spanked him and also wondered if the anger he felt inside could have been relieved if they had.

Tim rolled his eyes as the man explained the situation to his wife. She scowled at Tim and made tsk tsk sounds. She finally spoke to Tim.

"Tim is it? My name is Mrs. Walker. So you have agreed to be punished?"

"Sure, why not," Tim answered. He noticed that that the Walkers were about the age of his own parents and wondered if their own kids were still around. "Mr. Walker there seems to think it will somehow magically change my life."

"And you’re not afraid?" she asked.

"Naw, how bad can it be? I’m 22, a little old for a childish spanking."

"Oh, I think you might be surprised, Tim. One is too old for a spanking when it doesn’t hurt any longer."

Tim looked at her small hands. "Yeah right. You people are so full of shit."

Mrs. Walker frowned. "Now you have disrespected both of us. I will not tolerate vulgarity in my house." She looked at her husband. "Frank, I think I would like to take the second part if you don't mind." She looked at me. "You have agreed to this but you have to agree once more after I tell you the rules."

"Knock yourself out," Tim said.

"Our spankings are always done in two sessions. They will be delivered bare bottom and over the knee. Any attempt to remove yourself from our lap will result in the session starting over from the beginning. So I suggest you just take it like a man. You will get up only when instructed and you won’t be instructed until you are sufficiently spanked to our satisfaction. Do you agree to these rules? I remind you that by saying yes at this point, there is no getting out of it. So, do you agree?"

"Yeah sure," Tim said. He was now getting a little nervous. He always pictured spankings across the knee and bare bottomed but it never really occurred to him today with two strangers looking on.

"OK then, I agree. Let’s get this fucking show on the road."

At this Mrs. Walker walked up to Tim and slapped him across the face, hard. "This is what this whole thing is all about young man. I already told you that I won’t tolerate vulgarity. You must be taught respect for others."

Mr. Walker sat down on a chair he had pulled towards the center of the room as Mrs. Walker lowered the window shades. She led Tim by the arm toward the now occupied chair. "Now Tim, lower your trousers down to your ankles but do not remove them. Underwear too of course."

Tim reluctantly lowered his pants and let them drop on the floor. His face was still stinging from Mrs. Walkers slap. Tim didn’t know why but just as he started lowering his underpants, he felt he was getting an erection. He stopped, pulled them back up quickly and covered himself with his hand.

"Oh don’t worry about that young man," Mrs. Walker said. "That’s quite normal. It’s just nerves. Now get those pants down, now."

Tim lowered his underpants down to his feet, exposing himself completely to the Walkers. His erection nearly full.

Mrs. Walker looked him over for a few seconds before grabbing his arm. "Now over my husband’s lap."

But just before he did, Mr, Walker stopped them. "Wait Peg, there's something I want to say first." Tim stood there waiting and feeling very impatient.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

He wondered if this wasn't a giant waste of his time.

"Tim," he started, "the last time my son was sentenced to a spanking, he was just a year older than you. He was disrepectful but I let him talk me into going out. I told him he would get the spanking when he returned. He never got that spanking. He was killed that night by a drunk driver. I always felt that if I would have made him take the thrashing then and there, he would still be alive today. That was four years ago. You are now being spanked for total disrepect. I hope that you can look back on this day the next time you think about yourself instead of others. Your parents did you an injustice my boy. Now it's time to get over my knee."

At this he grabbed Tim's arm and pulled him over his lap. Mrs. Walker sat agacent to them and walched as her husband spanked Tim's bare bottom, a small tear in her eye. My Walker spanked over and over and harder and harder as he went.

At first Tim thought it was managable. He felt more embarassment than pain but as the spanking continued, the pain started to increase exponentioally. He wanted to get up and off Mr. Walker's lap but he remembered what he was told. He was grunting and moaning. He wondered how he could take another spanking after this one was over. He couldn't bear it and found himself yelling and asking Mr. Walker to stop. But Mr. Walker just spanked harder until Tim found himself crying outloud.

"Frank," interrupted Mrs. Walker, "Let me have a look at him to see if he's had enough for the first session." She came closer and looked at Tim's red bottom, rubbing it and examining. Tim was relieved for the break. "Nope," she said, "not enough, Frank. Go ahead."

Oh, no, Tim couldn't believe his ears. Mr. Walker continued spanking and the break only made the pain more intense. Time was crying and howling as the spanks came over and over. Mr. Walker was spanking with years of pent up anger.

Mrs. Walker stopped him once more to examine. "OK, that's good for the first go around. Tim, you may get up and go stand, facing that corner. Leave those pants down mister."

Out of the corner of his eye Tim could see Mrs. Walker give her husband a kiss and a warm hug.

Tim didn't know what to feel as stood in that corner. All he knew was that he didn't want to get spanked again on his already sore bottom.

"Excuse me," Time finally said. "I think I've learned my lesson, can I just go now?"

"Absolutely not," said Mrs. Walker. "You are getting a second spanking and that's it."

The only thing that made him grateful was that the next session would be with Mrs. Walker with her petite hands and arms. He had seen how dainty and feminine she was.

Finally Mrs. Walker instructed Tim to trurn around and come forward. He saw her sitting in the same chair that her husband used. He thought he would try one last attempt to get out of it. "Look, I really have learned my lesson and I am a changed man and all that. How about we just forget about it and I'll just go home and get out of your hair?"

"That's not going to happen young man," she said sternly.

At this, Tim made the biggest mistake of the day as he inadvertantly uttered one word, a four letter word.

Mrs. Walker's face changed from serious to anger. "Wait here, I'll be right back," she said. She got up and walked towards her bedroom. When she returned, she held a large flat wooden shower brush, the sort for scrubbing ones back.

"Oh no!" said Mr. Walker. "You've done it now, Tim. I almost feel sorry for you."

Tim was instructed to over Mrs. Walker's lap and this time Mr. Walker sat in the adjoining chair. The Walker's made eye contact. A silent bond between them that only they could read.

"Before this day is over," Mrs. Walker began as she looked down on Tim's already crimson behind, "You will at least respect Mr. Walker and myself."

She raised the brush up and let it come down once on Tim's bottom. The pain from just that one swat made him yell out. She let it come down again and Tim started pleading with her to stop. After the third wack, she paused for a second or two and then started spanking with timed repetition, alternating from cheek to cheek as she went. Tim screamed and cried and begged to no avail.

After a good long time, she stopped and asked Mr. Walker what he thought. Tim prayed silently that he would say it was over but Mr. Walker told his wife to continue. Tim yelled out a primal "NO!"

When Mrs. Walker finally stopped spanking Tim and let him up, tears were streaming down his face. He kept telling them how sorry he was as he was sent to the corner one more time.

Finally Mrs. Walker said that he could get dressed and that she would drive him back to his car at the grocery.

"I want to say something to you both," Tim said as he buttoned up his trousers. "I wanted to say thank you. I hate to say it but I think I really needed that, maybe for most of my life."

"You're quite welcome Tim," said Mr. Walker. " I just hope you remember this day when you are in a similar situation as you were with the cart this afternoon."

"I know I will sir," Tim answered.

As Mrs. Walker pulled into the grocery store's parking lot, Tim asked her to drop him off at the far end. He thanked her again but before he got out Mrs. Walker had one more thing to say.

"You know, Tim, anytime you feel you have the need for a good sound spanking, you may come by. It wouldn't have to be as severe as today. You know this meant a lot to us as well, especially Mr. Walker. We miss our son and you fulfilled something in us today."

When she started to drive away, she looked back and saw Tim gathering all the carts in the parking lot. She smiled.

Published 
Written by MostlyTrue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments