Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Takes Charge

"Emma and Lucy want to satisfy each other as their relationship intensifies"

25
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Lucy was twenty-eight-years-old and had never felt more comfortable about her body. She had gorgeous light brown hair, a very pretty face, certainly being told that by plenty of girlfriends. She was always smiling and friendly and took everything in her stride, although for many years the one thing she found so hard to cope with was her 34aa bra size. Even that she coped with by making sure each bra was not just padded but she added to that with soft tissues and wore high neck lines and made sure that even when she bent over her cleavage was well out of sight.

She was always self-conscious about it when meeting new girlfriends and grimaced at the almost shocked looks on their faces when they saw her flat chest for the first time, sometimes making comments herself that made her girlfriends feel uncomfortable about their reaction.

Lucy had always been teased about her flat chest which she couldn’t hide when she went swimming, or when sunbathing on the beach, and noticed that the comments about her flat chest were most often made by men joking between themselves but within her hearing, rather than women who mainly accepted that was her shape.

She met Emma, who was also twenty-eight-years-old, and adored how she was sociably outward, and had a gorgeous face, with long dark brown hair, always looked really good in sleeveless dresses with a high hem and, of course had a very low cleavage because she was a 36e bra size.

Lucy and Emma quickly became an item, both preferring girls to boys, for pretty much the same reason, although in reverse. As much as Lucy was self-conscious of her flat chest, Emma also became very self-conscious about her shape, again because the men would make comments about her, ‘Huge tits,’ and, so often when she was talking to a man, she realised that they were looking at her chest rather than into her eyes. Again, the women rarely seemed to do that. Hence, they both felt more comfortable with girlfriends.

Both had responsible positions at work, with Emma already being a senior manager with a team reporting to her and was always happy working in a team. Lucy became an accountant and spent most of her time at the offices of her clients, and so without her own team. Whilst it was a responsible position, she didn’t have to deal with work colleagues reporting to her and was certainly happier that way.

Lucy fell for Emma in a really big way, but as usual was worried as they got closer to going to bed together. She was pretty sure that Emma knew that she was flat-chested, but she had never actually seen her naked, nor her cleavage, or rather her lack of it, and was worried that when Emma did see it she would think that she looked like a much younger girl than her twenty-eight-years, and maybe even more like a man.

Emma saw Lucy glancing at her cleavage from time to time but definitely not in the ogling way so many others did. She could tell that Lucy was flat chested and it did make her careful not to upset Lucy.

What both Emma and Lucy realised was that they may have met their true love and intended going slowly to make sure she didn’t slip away.

Both made certain assumptions about the other when assessing how best to keep the other happy. Emma saw that Lucy sometimes acted younger than her years, maybe because she looked younger because of her fresh face and flat chest. So, she decided that she should take charge of things and that Lucy would be happier with that.

Lucy felt that Emma liked to be the one to make decisions about what they did, almost maternally, and so Lucy acted up to that as she was happy to submit to Emma’s authority if that was what made her feel more comfortable.

So the relationship carefully grew, and the tenderness got more and more with Lucy more reserved than Emma, and Lucy always bowing to Emma’s decision making. Emma accepted that part of their relationship as she thought Lucy wanted that, so thought it was right that she took charge.

The first time Emma saw Lucy in a low-cut top she admitted to being a little surprised at just how flat chested she was but managed to hide the fact as she happily kissed Lucy on her neck and shoulders, but when she looked down the front of Lucy’s top saw just two nipples.

It was obviously a lot easier for Lucy because as she kissed Emma’s bare neck and shoulders, she saw her curves and told herself she couldn’t wait to suck and kiss Emma‘s nipples. She felt she had to wait, though, for Emma to make the first move each time, as she was the girl with the gorgeous figure after all.

Lucy knew she loved Emma and whilst an alpha female, except for being flat chested, she still happily let Emma take control, being so buxom.

Emma fell for Lucy and didn’t mind her flat chest but thought that Lucy’s view continued to be accepting that as she was curvier, she had better take the lead.

Both tread carefully with each other as they didn’t want to rock the boat and risk losing her new girlfriend, but it became established that Emma was in charge.

Things did move on one evening when Lucy went to Emma’s for supper. Emma had opened a bottle of wine for dinner, and that quickly became two bottles and both were a little tipsy. Lucy thought that would be the start of them making out and indeed it was, with Emma pulling Lucy’s camisole top up and over her head but keeping her eyes looking deeply into Lucy’s eyes as she leaned in and kissed her on the lips, edging her tongue into Lucy’s mouth, their tongues intertwining, before placing one hand over her flat breast and squeezing her nipple gently, concerned about Lucy's understandable feeling of being inadequate because of her flat chest.

Lucy gasped as her nipple was squeezed and was happy to let Emma lead the way in their lovemaking. it didn’t take long for Emma to unclip her own bra and slide it down her arms, and then Lucy enjoyed kissing Emma’s bare very full breasts and licking and sucking and kissing her taut nipples. How she would have loved to have had breasts this size and she was envious, and again believed she was lucky to have Emma as her girlfriend and was worried she would drop her because of her own flat chest.

As the kissing and caressing continued, with Emma seemingly as enthusiastic as Lucy, both unzipped the others very short skirts and pushed them downwards, and then each took off the others thong knickers, and so both were now naked.

The kissing and nipple sucking continued, and Lucy was so pleased that Emma was happy to do that to her as well and even seemed to make it look as though she had breasts worth kissing.

Soon afterwards, each was kissing the others tummy, working their way down very quickly to the others pussy lips, both smiling to themselves that the other’s pussy lips were as shaved as their own. Both edged their tongues inside the other’s pussy, and at the same time flicked the others taut clit, and very soon both exploded with erotic orgasms. Even then, as they both subsided each was still gently kissing the others pussy lips, so they both once again gave each other a second huge orgasm.

Neither bothered to get dressed after that second orgasm and for the rest of the evening cuddled and caressed each other even as they watched TV. Later they showered together, soaping each other, Lucy enjoying soaping Emma’s huge delicious looking breasts, and Emma smiling as she soaked Lucy’s flat chest. Both, though, were getting more and more comfortable with their growing relationship.

As they dried each other off, so they knew they were going to go to bed together, which they did, making love once again and giving each other two more huge orgasms before falling asleep in each other’s arms, both hoping they had satisfied the others’ desires.

The next morning, they woke but once again kissing and cuddling and licking each other’s wet pussy lips, giving each other yet another orgasm, and Lucy started to think that Emma wanted this relationship as much as she did.

As they made out Emma kept on wondering if Lucy was concerned that she had a flat chest rather than her own huge breasts and saw how Lucy was deferring to her all the time. Emma didn’t want Lucy to dump her and so played along as though she really was in charge. She was okay with that if that was what Lucy wanted, as she could be as alpha female at home as she was at work.

It was during the afternoon that Emma said to Lucy, “I’ve been invited to a fancy-dress party tonight. I can bring a plus one, and I know that you were due to go back to yours this afternoon, but how about staying here and you can join me as my plus one?”

Lucy loved the idea, and it was certainly preferable to going home and being by herself which was what she thought was going to happen. So, as they happily chatted, Lucy asked, “I don’t actually have anything to wear, and certainly not for a fancy-dress party.”

Emma replied, “I think I can sort you out with something. I’ve been to the fancy-dress shop and hired a headmistress's outfit for myself, but I know my next-door neighbour has a sixteen-year-old daughter so wouldn’t it be fun if I could borrow one of her school dresses for you? I could then be the headmistress and you could be the head girl. How does that sound?”

Lucy had to admit to liking the idea as it fitted in with Emma’s desire to be the alpha female in their relationship. After all, being flat chested, she had often reminded herself that being sixteen was one of the best ages that she could remember. She was certainly bratty at that age, and she was at sixth form college and had been caned for getting a double detention, and since then had often pictured herself being submissively across the lap of an authoritative woman, having her bottom spanked and maybe caned again. That set Lucy thinking that as Emma had chosen a headmistress's outfit and was talking her into wearing a schoolgirls dress, it confirmed she was right to let Emma take charge. She even wondered if Emma was building up to spanking or caning her as part of their lovemaking. Lucy supposed if she acted the sixteen-year-old schoolgirl it made sense to be disciplined like one, and if that secured Emma’s relationship then she would happily suffer the pain.

So, with these thoughts flooding her mind, Lucy replied, “I love the idea, Emma.” With a smirk she added, “Of course I will have to obey everything you say, or else risk a detention or two, and even the cane.”

Emma saw the comment as Lucy wanting to be treated like a sixteen-year-old, and she would happily play along with that if it strengthened their relationship, and said, testing her theory, “Actually, I’ve got a cane as part of the outfit, although the first punishment would always be a bare bottom spanking.”

Lucy thought the threat of spanking and caning her was serious and showed Emma did want to include discipline in their relationship and was so happy that things were moving in the right direction. It also struck her again that if she acted like a sixteen-year-old it would go with her having the body of a sixteen-year-old who still hasn’t developed any breasts, and so was even more up for wearing the school dress.

Emma smiled as she said, “Okay, I’ll go next door and see if I can borrow a school dress.”

Before long Emma came back, and Lucy smiled as Emma held out the school dress. It was a pink and white check gingham dress, short sleeved, with buttons down the front but right up to her neck. She saw Emma’s smile and thought more and more that Emma wanted to be in charge.

Lucy smiled even more as Emma then held up a training bra and said, “I thought this would make sense as well. The girl next door is more developed than you, but she had one of these hanging around still, and when I told her how flat-chested you are she quickly went and got it. So, you can go as the fully fledged schoolgirl, and I am sure that if we made your hair up with two ponytails you would look quite the part.

Lucy blushed as Emma explained that she was flatter chested than the sixteen-year-old neighbour, and was again worried that Emma saw it as a major defect in her, but tried to hide that fact and saw even more the need to accept Emma’s decisions for the sake of their relationship.

Lucy loved the idea of dressing up, though, and couldn’t wait to get into the school dress and even the training bra. When she did, she happily came back downstairs and danced around the living room as though she was sixteen-years-old again.

Emma had also changed into her headmistress outfit and after watching Lucy dance for a few moments swished the cane a couple of times and said sternly, whilst smiling, “Calm down, young missy, and make sure you behave tonight because otherwise I will be taking this cane to your bottom.”

Lucy saw that as another confirmation that Emma wanted to be in charge, and that maybe discipline in the form of schoolgirl punishments like spanking or the cane, would be part of their growing relationship. She knew it must help that she was flat chested whilst Emma had such a curvaceous figure, and smiled back as she replied, “Yes, Miss, I’ll behave but if I don’t I know that you will give me the cane.”

DeaadPrincess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeaadPrincess

Emma smiled, thinking she had nailed it as the comment showed that Lucy did want her to take charge, and even wanted to be disciplined like a schoolgirl.

Once at the party Emma quickly introduced Lucy to lots of her friends and the party was certainly good fun for everyone. The wine flowed, and both Emma and Lucy certainly enjoyed a few glasses of wine.

It wasn’t quite so good when Lucy was holding a glass of wine and was pushed accidently, and her wine splashed over one of the other guests. The wine landed on Patricia, who was forty-one-years-old and had come dressed as one of the wicked sisters to one of their friends Cinderella. She acted as though she was far from happy telling everyone that she would have to pay for the dress to be cleaned before handing it back to the fancy-dress shop.

Lucy hadn’t actually done anything wrong herself because she had been pushed, albeit by mistake, by one of the other guests, but that didn’t stop an argument ensuing between Patricia and Lucy. Patricia said quite pointedly that Lucy would have to pay for cleaning the dress, whilst Lucy replied that she had been pushed by someone else and so it wasn’t her fault.

Things came to a head when Patricia said, “I don’t care if you were pushed by someone else or not, but you’re obviously acting the really naughty slutty schoolgirl and if you going to be so rude, I think you need to be punished.”

It was then that Emma stepped in and said, “Are you saying, Patricia, that if I discipline Lucy, as naughty schoolgirls should be disciplined, you will then pay for the cleaning of the dress?” Emma saw this as a way to show everyone that she was the one in charge of Lucy, which is what she felt Lucy wanted anyway. It would also bring Lucy closer to her, she felt, with the show of authority for all to see.

Patricia smiled as she replied, “Well yes, I will agree to that.” Patricia actually found it quite funny because she knew that it was white wine, and she was going to be able to clean the dress very easily. On the other hand, it would be good fun to watch Lucy getting the cane in her schoolgirl dress.

Emma smirked as she glared at Lucy and said, “Right, young lady, I think pouring wine over another guest is worth a double detention and therefore the cane. Bend over and grab the seat of the chair next to you, for four strokes.”

Lucy saw Emma wink at her and felt relaxed as she was doing what Emma wanted her to do as she did as she was told and went over and grabbed the seat of the chair parting her legs as she remembered she did when she was caned at college twelve years ago. She looked at the floor behind her and saw that Emma was positioning herself and then felt the cane being rubbed from side to side across her bottom. She even gauged that Emma was pulling her arm back and next moment felt what was clearly a very light stroke. A few moments later she felt a second equally light stroke followed by a third and the fourth.

Lucy stayed bent over as she heard Emma ask, “Does that satisfy you, Patricia?”

Patricia replied, “I think it does, headmistress. Four strokes are a good enough punishment in my book.”

Emma then said clearly with a smile, “Okay, Lucy, you can get up now.”

Lucy got up and made a point of rubbing her bottom as though the cane hurt, wondering whether Emma didn’t dare cane her any harder. If so, she would make a point of telling Emma that she could take much harder strokes of the cane. It did make everyone laugh though and the party soon reverted to its really happy atmosphere.

Thinking it would help Emma, after the party was over and Emma and Lucy were walking back to Emma‘s house, Lucy continued her role-play and said, “I’m really sorry, Miss.” She felt that Emma enjoyed being in charge of her, and if that was the case was happy to make sure that Emma knew it.

When they got home Emma suggested to Lucy that they have another glass of wine, and Lucy agreed and went to pour them both a glass. Once she had Lucy went back into the living room to give Emma her glass, and when she did Emma gave her a piece of paper.

Lucy asked, “What’s this, Miss?”

Emma had seen how Lucy clearly wanted to submit to her authority and was worried that if she didn’t do as Lucy wanted then Lucy would dump her. She didn’t want that at all, and so kept up the role-play to show Lucy she was happy to take control of things, and she had said more than once about being spanked and caned.

Emma said in a maternal tone of voice, “I am no longer the headmistress, but now I’m your mother. That is a punishment letter that I received by email from the school. It tells me that you received four strokes of the cane and points out that the school rules are that if caned at school, you must be spanked by me when at home.”

Lucy loved the fact that Emma was play acting still and replied, “That’s right, mum. I got caned and know that you have to keep to the disciplinary rules. Is it going to be a bare bottom spanking?”

Emma was glad Lucy was keeping to her submissive role, and played along with Lucy and replied, “Not just a bare bottom, young lady, but bare everything. Get undressed right now.” Emma saw the benefit of Lucy getting undressed because she really fancied making love to her right now.

Lucy was really happy to be told to get undressed, and quickly undid the buttons of her dress and pushed it down towards the floor, catching her knickers on the way, stepping out of everything and putting the dress and knickers on a chair. She then undid her training bra and quickly put that on the chair as well.

Once naked, Lucy looked towards Emma holding her arms behind her back to emphasise her nakedness and said with a smirk, and a slur as she was certainly tipsy from all of the wine she had drunk, "Okay, mum, I'm undressed now so are you going to deal with naughty me?"

Lucy was thinking she should be the sixteen-year-old brat still and let Emma make all of the decisions, knowing a spanking was promised. Of course, she needed to tell Emma she could give her a really hard spanking and not a soft one like she gave the cane.

Emma was thinking how she wanted to make love to Lucy and as Lucy got undressed Emma was also getting her clothes off, and after flinging her bra on top of her other clothes and being tipsy and smiling as she played along with Lucy's naughty schoolgirl role-play, thinking she needed to keep Lucy happy, she replied, "Yes, Lucy, the rule is to give you a spanking." As she said that she was smiling as she grabbed Lucy by her upper arm and pulled her towards the sofa, knowing she would put her across her lap and give her a view spanks before they both lie there together and make love.

Lucy gasped erotically as Emma clasped hold of her arm thinking how much Emma wanted to be in charge as she thought what fun it was to be the naughty schoolgirl teasing her tipsy role-playing mum. In fact, she thought it might be a bit of a laugh if she smacked her mum's bottom to tease her even further, and then submit to her maternal authority for a very hard spanking and then lie with her on the sofa and lick her pussy until she had her orgasm.

So, Lucy was still smirking as she smacked Emma on her bottom and said, "You need a smacked bottom for bringing me up so badly, mum."

Emma gasped at the smack but felt flutters flying around her vagina and wondered if Lucy was feeling the same. However, it struck her that she suddenly felt more turned on having her own bottom smacked than she felt when thinking about spanking Lucy. How strange was that she asked herself, but took the maternal attitude and landed a harder smack on Lucy's bottom, saying sternly, "You're the one who needs her bottom spanked for getting caned at school, like the rules say."

Lucy felt that as the bratty sixteen-year-old she should struggle so she clasped hold of Emma's arm, tripping as she did and ended up sitting down with a thud on the sofa. Next moment it was clear that Emma had also tripped, and she ended up lying across Lucy's lap. Lucy thought she would earn a harder spanking if she smacked Emma's bare bottom and, when she did, she got the strangest of feelings that being in control gave her. She had thought that being spanked would turn her on, but right now, as she landed the second harder spank, she was finding giving the spanking more of a turn on.

Emma laughed as she realised that she was across Lucy's lap. How mad was that, given Lucy looked so young in her school dress, and still looked young when naked as she was so flat chested. Then, as the second spank landed, she felt quivers flying around her vagina, more intensely as the third and fourth spanks landed, and then as the spanks continued she realised that she was getting turned on by being spanked.

Lucy was loving spanking Emma and demanded, "Are you enjoying this, mum?"

Emma didn't answer immediately, but knowing she was getting more and more aroused forgot her maternal role and replied, "Yes, very much."

Lucy was amazed but realised she was getting wetter and wetter herself because she was the one in control. How could that be, she asked herself as she landed harder and harder spanks?

The two women had very different feelings as the spanking proceeded with harder and harder spanks.

Lucy was wondering whether Emma would now hate her for spanking her, especially as she had worked so hard at giving Emma the control that she thought she wanted.

Emma was just so pleased that Lucy was spanking her as she had fantasied about being spanked and knew as soon as she met Lucy that she was just the woman who might spank her. Now she was she realised that she had treated Lucy like eggshells when in fact she was as hard as nails.

Lucy kept on spanking Emma’s bare bottom and then the backs of her legs and kept going as she saw that Emma stayed across her lap, squirming around but taking every hard spank. At first she was surprised, but as Emma dissolved into tears she understood that Emma wanted to be the submissive one, and she was certainly enjoying being the dominant one.

Once Lucy was happy that Emma was crying uncontrollably, she ordered, “Get up, Emma.”

Emma heard the instruction and, obeying Lucy, she eased herself up from her lap. Once standing Lucy grabbed hold of Emma’s hand and guided her down onto the sofa. Now the lovemaking was different to previously as it was Lucy controlling the kissing and caressing, and tongue licking and clit flicking, and brought Emma to a wonderful orgasm. Keeping control, she then sat up on the sofa, parted her legs, and ordered Emma to show her thanks for the spanking. Emma happily obeyed and quickly knelt on the floor between Lucy’s legs and leaned in and licked Lucy to another huge orgasm.

Afterwards, the girls held each other tightly, both fearing the other would suddenly dump her.

Lucy was the first to speak. “All this time I was so careful because I thought you wanted to be in charge, but you don’t, do you? You want me to be in charge.”

Emma relied enthusiastically, “Yes, please, Lucy. This is just what I want but thought you wanted to be the sixteen-year-old.”

Lucy replied, “Only because I am flat chested and worry that you don’t find me sexy. I do love you.”

Emma quickly said, “Hey, you are so so sexy. You don’t need big tits like mine to be sexy. In fact, they are sometimes the only thing anyone sees. You might be flat chested but have a smile to die for, and a strength of character I would love to have. I hope I can be your girlfriend and lover forever, and you being in charge is what I really want. Everything else we have is so amazing, and now this is the final clincher.” With that she turned and encircled her lips around one of Lucy’s nipples and kissed her so lovingly, even wishing her own breasts were smaller.

Lucy sighed and was so pleased, and said, “That is what I want as well, and know we now have the perfect loving relationship.” Taking her new authority further she asked Emma, “What if you disobey me?”

Emma replied, “I will get another spanking, and another one whenever you decide I need one. After all, you are the one who is in charge and that is what I need.”

Both were elated and so pleased they had taken things slowly, because it ended up the opposite to what they both had thought the other had wanted. The truth, though, was that they were both happier with Lucy in charge and Emma submissive, as that was the true feelings and desires both had all along, and Emma saying large breasts didn’t make you sexy made Lucy so much more comfortable about her flat chest. Lucy leaned in to kiss Emma, and as she did again saw her large voluptuous breasts, but both knew they didn’t hold a candle to Lucy’s flat chest as she was the one with the authority to spank Emma from now on, and clearly they both wanted that.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments