Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Yank and they're off !!

"An Internet Meeting Leads to Fulfilment"

5
1 Comment 1
15.8k Views 15.8k
892 words 892 words

One Yank and they’re off

I have been asked to publish this story by the lady concerned, we had previously agreed to keep it private.

The incident happened in September of 2008, the lady concerned, Jane lives in Paris, Texas and I live in the Midlands in the UK.

Jane and I “met” on the internet; she had read a story of mine about spanking in a sex story forum and then contacted me to discuss the story. Jane expressed an interest in being spanked and we started to chat about it starting on the forum and then moving to yahoo messenger, we also exchanged e-mails, photos and spoke on the phone. Our chats continued for some 3 months before we actually met in person.

I flew out from London Heathrow to JFK then via an internal flight to meet Jane. Jane met me at the airport, we knew what each other looked like as we had exchanged photos.

We embraced kissed and headed for her car, we drove to the hotel that we had booked just a few miles from the airport.

We had planned what we intended to do when we met but the plan went out of the window so to speak, we walked into room 104 and as soon as we were through the door we embraced and held each other tightly then I sat down on the chair.

“COME ON JANE, YOUR SPANKING, YOU KNOW WHY YOU DESERVE IT”

‘but... that was ages ago I thought you had forgiven me ?’

“NO, I WAS,   SERIOUS, I GAVE YOU MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO PAY THE HOTEL BILL, BUT YOU USED IT TO PAY YOUR CELL PHONE BILL AS WELL AS YOUR RENT YOU NEED TO BE SPANKED”

Jane went over my knee and I lifted her skirt, admiring her stocking clad legs, and quite literally yanked her pulled sexy pink knickers off.

I proceeded to spank Jane’s cute ass,

‘Ouch you are hurting me’

“IT IS SUPPOSED TO HURT YOUNG LADY, IT WOULD NOT BE A PUNISHMENT IF IT DID NOT HURT”

SPANK......

I then noticed that my trousers were getting damp, I pushed Jane’s legs apart and smelt her arousal, I also saw how wet she was. I stopped spanking Jane and I ran my fingers over her pussy, Jane started to moan in pleasure, I pushed my finger deep into her pussy I added a second finger and started to finger fuck Jane’s pussy. Just a few minutes later Jane screamed out as she came to orgasm.

We still had our clothes on (well Jane had lost her knickers) we stood and embraced again, we kissed, and we slowly undressed each other – Jane took off my tie, I removed her top; Jane undid and took off my shirt; I removed her bra we held each other close tight saying nothing just savouring the moment.

AlanaStoneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaStoneTS

Jane undid my trousers and pulled them down; I unzipped and then removed Jane’s Skirt I had my boxers on and Jane was naked, she pulled my boxers down ignoring my erection. We embraced we kissed, I rubbed her nipples then bent to kiss her nipples one after the other. I put my hand to Jane’s pussy rubbed her as she took my cock in her hand and we stroked each other.

I laid Jane on the hotel bed and brought her knees up and went for her pussy pushing my tongue into her, licking her teasing her bringing her to another screaming orgasm, I wanted to rub her clit but it was too sensitive, we climbed into the bed and cuddled up together, Jane went down on me taking my erect cock in her mouth kissing me running her tongue up and down the shaft she fondled my balls and sucked me deep until I exploded my hot cum into her mouth.

Once again we held each other – then we caressed each other touching – teasing and bringing each other to full arousal.

I laid back on the bed and Jane climbed on top of me, she took my cock in her hand and lowered herself onto my erection and proceeded to fuck me, she was good very good. We fucked slowly, we fucked quickly we did short strokes, long strokes, we stopped, we started again and all the time Jane riding me – she was doing all the work and I wanted to repay her, after what seemed like an hour I flooded her pussy with my hot CUM, Jane slid off me, we were both sweating so we had a shower.

We decided to go for a meal returning about an hour later, we still could not get enough of each other, as soon as we were in the room I put my hand up Jane’s skirt to discover that she was knicker less, I pushed her back onto the bed pulled my cock out of my trousers and straight away entered Jane’s hot pussy – I could not get enough of her beautiful tight pussy. I fucked her hard, we undressed each other frantically as we made love, I brought her legs up to my shoulders and drove deep into her hot cunt it was fantastic she was superb. Jane screamed out as she once again orgasmed and I shot my load into that hot pussy.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by profpete999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments