Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punished by the Gym Mistress (Again)

"Miss McKenzie had spanked Mike and Jo naked for missing gym lessons. Now it was happening again..."

22
5 Comments 5
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

After writing my last story I was encouraged to write a sequel. I’m Mike, I’m nearly seventeen and I’m pretty fit but I was stripped and punished by Miss McKenzie after admitting I skipped her PE lessons at school because I was bored. However, the punishment turned out well because a class mate of mine, Jo, was also stripped and she was punished at the same time.

After our punishment, Jo and I left the gym together. We had seen each other punished naked and were both feeling pretty horny. Once out of range of Miss McKenzie we kissed, my cock rose again and Jo felt the push against her. She slid her hand down inside my pants and rubbed my juices around my aching hard-on.

We both wanted this. I lead her into a storeroom and shut the door. By the time I had my shirt undone Jo had stripped down to her underwear. In no time we were naked again. 

Her tits were gorgeous, so firm and her nipples responded rigidly to my stroking. Jo fondled my cock and balls, pulling back my foreskin to reveal the glistening helmet oozing pre-cum. She moved closer as I slid my fingers into her incredibly juicy slit. She was ready for me and my cock ached, responding to her touch. 

She dragged two bean bags into the middle of the storeroom and lay me down on my back. Then she stood over me and lowered herself onto my rigid cock. I nearly came but held back, wanting this to last.

Being inside her felt amazing, the thickness of my cock filled her tight quim so every movement sent amazing sensations through my body and hers too, if her moans were anything to go by. Suddenly she came, making her cunt pulse so it gripped my cock even more firmly sending electric waves through my shaft so that I too came and shot my load into her.

We lay there, hot and sweaty, breathing hard and trying to be quiet. Hoping against hope that Miss hadn’t heard us or the caretaker didn’t need anything from the storeroom. We dressed quickly and snuck out without being seen, laughing at what we had done on school property! 

At school the following day we found a quiet spot and talked over what we’d done. It was obvious that we’d fallen for each other and had been incredibly turned on by our experience in the gym. We agreed to miss more lessons and get a repeat of the punishment at Miss McKenzie’s hands. But we didn’t want to make it too obvious so the next PE lesson Jo attended and behaved impeccably but I missed that one.

Three weeks later, we’d both missed four lessons and sure enough, we were told to report to Miss McKenzie in the gym after school. At a little after 4 o’clock, I walked into the gym to find Jo undressing in the centre of the room.

Miss smiled, “Mike, you are late which unfortunately means I will have to increase your punishment. Now get undressed.”

As Miss said this Jo was undoing her bra which she added to her pile of clothes before sliding her panties down and off. My penis had responded to the sight of Jo undoing the bra but now it was pushing hard against my pants as I took in her beautiful body again.

“I have already explained to Jo that you will be naked for this afternoon’s punishment as you have repeatedly been absent from my lessons.”

By now I was standing in my underpants.

“Take those off immediately,” she snapped, holding the leather strap ready.

I realised that she was just looking for an excuse but I had no option. My erection was clearly visible, pushing against the material and sprang out rigidly as I slid my pants down and added them to my pile of clothes. 

‘Thwack,’ the flick of her strap caught me across the shaft making my cock bounce. Jo looked on admiringly as I took the stroke without making a sound.

“That is just for starters,” Miss smiled again, she was enjoying this, “I suggest you learn to control your penis or I will have no option but to punish it more.”

She turned us to face the wall bars, “Right, same as last time, climb to the top of the bars and back down ten times. Go.”

Side by side we set off but Jo couldn’t keep up and as I had completed the ten, I returned to stand next to Miss, noting her eyes were locked onto my cock. 

My erection had subsided a little during the exercise but watching Jo’s breasts swing as she climbed up and down soon changed that. Finally, she completed the task and ran to stand next to me. I couldn’t help staring at her firm breasts bouncing as she ran.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

Miss took us to one end of the room, “Mike that was acceptable, but Jo, you need to do better. Now, both of you, run to the far wall and back, ten times. Go.”

Jo did not run as quickly as me and by my third lap, we were running towards each other. This did not help my concentration as I focused on her breasts and gorgeous figure. I noticed that Miss McKenzie seemed to be enjoying our discomfort and was clearly looking directly at my cock as I ran towards her. Later, Jo told me that she was very distracted by my cock swinging around as I ran and longed to take hold of it. 

Jo finished three laps after me and Miss was angry, “I told you to try harder and do better but you made no effort to keep up with Mike.” 

She placed the bench in front of Jo and told her to stand astride it, bend over and touch the floor either side of the bench. I was still standing next to Miss and my eyes were on stalks. In this position, Jo was completely exposed, her thighs and even her swollen labia parted leaving her cunt open to view. 

Miss stepped up to deliver the first stroke, “Six with the strap, followed by six with the cane. Let’s see if that makes you work any harder.”

‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’ ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’... and Jo cried out but in the position she’d been forced to adopt was unable to get her hands round to protect her bum. 

Miss rubbed her fingers over the reddening globes, allowing one finger to slide over Jo’s slit. 

Miss raised her finger ominously, “Your juices are flowing. How dare you get excited by my punishment. I will deal with that after I have caned your bottom.”

Miss picked up the cane, flexed it then rubbed Jo’s taut bum cheeks again. ‘Swish’, the supple cane hissed through the air hitting her bottom with a satisfying crack and Jo screamed “Shit!”

“That is unacceptable language, young lady. For that, you will get an extra stroke and the same for any other profanities.”

‘Swish’, ‘swish’, ‘swish’, the tramlines appeared across that beautiful bottom and although Jo cried out on each stroke she didn’t swear again. ‘Swish’, ‘swish,’, ‘swish’. 

Jo began to try to stand but Miss told her to stay where she was and without warning, she again ran her finger along Jo’s oozing slit.

“Just as I thought, you appear to be turned on by this punishment.” She picked up the strap, “I punished Mike’s penis when he behaved inappropriately so it’s only right that I treat you the same. Six strokes with the strap across your vagina.”

Miss now stepped astride Jo leaving my view totally clear. Again she fingered  Jo’s slit and her juices ran freely. Miss directed the strap between her thighs, each stroke flicking across her oozing slit.  ‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’. Jo didn’t cry out, she moaned loudly. ‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’, echoed around the gym as Jo moaned and whimpered. ‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’, came the final stroke plus one extra for no reason. 

My cock was now rock hard and throbbing at what I’d witnessed. 

Miss stepped away from Jo, “Stand up and go next to Mike.” 

At this she saw the state I was in and was furious, “You have not learnt from your punishment last time. Lie down along this bench, face up. We’ll try a few extra strokes and see if that helps you keep that thing under control.”

I lay down on the bench with my cock pointing rigidly towards the ceiling. Miss ran her fingers down the length of the shaft, then eased the foreskin clear of my swollen glans. Pre-cum flowed down my erection.

“Put your hands under your bottom to keep them out of the way,” she instructed me.

‘Thwack’, ‘thwack’, ’thwack’. “Shite, shite, ooow,” I cried out as the strokes sent my cock swinging from side to side. 

“Extra stokes for swearing.”

’Thwack’, ’thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’, ‘thwack’. She landed each stroke either side of my shaft until it was glowing pink. Weirdly it was incredibly stimulating and I wanted more.

Then she moved on to the glans, ’thwack’, ’thwack’, ‘thwack’, ’thwack’, but I couldn’t control it and shot a great load into the air and down across my stomach. 

Jo shrieked out loud and Miss looked appalled.

“Clean yourself up and get dressed both of you. I shall have to decide what action to take next.”

We left as quickly as we could leaving Miss McKenzie looking shell shocked. We just hoped that this had not put her off punishing us as we agreed that being punished in front of each other was a huge turn on and we wanted more.

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments